Event Error Question

Can anyone tell me what the foioloing event eree is and if there is a way to
prevent it?

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60
WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage
 > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of
error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the
problem is corrected.

I google the event adn got several different opinions, one being caused by
root worms??

James

0
JamesJ

referencing javascript function on button event
Hello. I have an asp:Button that in the click event I would like to have it run a javascript function (function ProteusListPrint()). I currently have the following in the click event; btnProteusListPrint.Attributes.Add("onclick", "ProteusListPrint()"); This is not working. Am I missing something or is this not the correct way to reference it in the click event of the button (C#)? Thanks... John JohnE wrote: > Hello. I have an asp:Button that in the click event I would like to have it > run a javascript function (function ProteusListPrint()). ...

A Few Questions
1) Is there a way to print out a profit margin report ONLY for items that have been "last received" on any given day. I would like to change my pricing based upun cost and be able to check that for items that I have received that day. 2) My store has over 9000 sku's...is there a way to set up the system so that items cannot ring out for less than cost? For new items I am entering "lower bound pricing", but for the thousands of old items....is there a way to set it up automatically for all of them without going to each individual item and entering the cost? T...

Error 1004 when copying and pasting values
All, A co-worker has just had a macro (which has been working for the las year) crash at the last line of code shown below. The error is 1004 an suggests that the copy/paste areas are not the same, even though the obviously are. Any ideas? Thanks Will Range(Cells(2, 12), Cells(2, 20)).Select Selection.Copy Range(Cells(3, 12), Cells(EndRow, 20)).Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas Calculate Range(Cells(3, 12), Cells(EndRow, 20)).Select Selection.Copy 'breaks here Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValue -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi do you have mer...

More questions about Pie Charts
When running a macro that generates Pie Charts for different sets of data, two or more labels sometimes appear superimposed. It's easy to adjust the labels on ONE graph, but it requires some time and work when the graphs are 40 or 50. Also, I still can't solve the problem of those abnormally long lines linking the labels to the pie sectors, that leave the labels out of sight. Thanks. Guillermo. ...

Print titles
The "print titles" option under page setup/sheet is grayed out. How can I get it to work since I have multiple sheets that I need to carry over the titles when I print out the sheets? The titles I need are not in the first column or row. I see how it is done if it was available. GA -- My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly. If you are accessing Page Setup from the Print Preview screen, thos options will be grayed out. You need to access it from the main menu File>Page Setup | Sheet. Does this work for you -- swatsp0 -------------------------------------------...

Pivot table question #9
I recently had a problem with values not showing properly in my PivotTable, until it was poited out to me that I was using Text in some cells instead of numbers. Ideally, I would like to include text. Is there anyway at all that I can? My data comes from an Access Table by the way My reasoning. the data in the pivot shows scores overall of several years competition, and each meet has 2 reserves, who can step in for an excluded competitor. However, the reserves might not compete, but still need to be recorded as a competitor at the event. Rather than showing zero (0) as their score, I'd r...

Error 1004 using array in Sheet select.
If I select a sheet with its real name: Sheets("Sheet1").Select >>>>>- Works fine Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Select >>>>>- Works fine If I assign the sheet name(s) to a constant Public Const TSGSheet1 = "Sheet1" Public Const TSGSheet2 = "Sheet2" Sheets(TSGSheet1).Select >>>>>- Works fine Sheets(TSGSheet2).Select >>>>>- Works fine Sheets(Array(TSGSheet1, TSGSheet2)).Select >>>>>- fails with Error 1004 My macro's/V...

Scribe Migration from Goldmine question? Linked documents failure fetching source row
I am running into a little "failure fetching source row" error on part 3 of the migration from goldmine to crm using scribe. it appears that there are some "broken links" in our linked documents section of goldmine. This is due to documents being linked, and then someone moving them. This is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but Scribe stops cold with the "failure fetching source row" is there any way to make it continue, rather than breaking the migration? Rodney P.S. i knew i would jinx myself.... ((see my earlier post)) This is a Scribe issu...

Event ID: 7010 #2
Hi, I keep getting event ID 7010. Some sort of esmtp extention for exchange server communication? Is there a way to disable this on exchange 2003? thx jason On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:25:21 -0600, "jason.sigurdur" <comp.techs@aspenview.org> wrote: >Hi, I keep getting event ID 7010. Some sort of esmtp extention for exchange >server communication? > >Is there a way to disable this on exchange 2003? > >thx jason > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555372&sd=rss&spid=1773 ...

Errors trying to insert an order...
I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0? Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful. Thanks, Larry Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0 Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Sql procedure error codes returned: Error Number = 102 Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = A required parameter contains an empty value Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert ...

want to uncheck "Hide spellling errors in ths document"
I've received a Word doc from someone that does not show the spelling errors. When I go to Tools/Options/Spelling & Grammar, I see that "Hide spelling errors in this document" is checked, but the check and the words are grayed out and I cannot uncheck it -- what gives? I want to uncheck that. I'm using Word 97. Jack ...

Outlook events
Hi I am using outlook with withevents to grab its item_send event. It has not worked so far. Anyone has any example of how this should be done? My code is at the end. Thanks Regards = Code Follows ==================== Option Compare Database Private WithEvents objOutlook As Outlook.Application Private WithEvents objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) eto = "me@mydomain.com" esubject = &q...

SQL SYNTAX ERROR 01-31-08
I'm trying to insert all records that meet a certain criteria and I'm getting an error. Whats wrong with my syntax? Thanks DS Dim NewItemSQL NewItemSQL = "INSERT * INTO tblCheckDetailsTMP " & _ "SELECT * FROM tblCheckDetailsTMP " & _ "WHERE tblCheckDetailsTMP.CDCheckID=Forms!frmFXTransferSelect!TxtCheckID " & _ "AND tblCheckDetailsTMP.CDGroupID = Forms!frmFXTransferItem!TxtGroupID;" DoCmd.RunSQL (NewItemSQL) Try concatenating the values from the text boxes into the string, like this: Dim NewItemSQL As String If IsNull(Me.TxtC...

MSFlexGrid question
In an MSFlexGrid, how can I detect that the user clicked on what I'll call the "header row" (I think it's row 0) as opposed to row #1? If he clicks on the header row, I want to do one thing but, if he clicks on row 1, I want to do another. I find that clicking on the header row sets the .Row property to 1 (instead of 0) just as clicking on row #1 also set the .Row property to 1. "Martin" <ironwoodcanyon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:v6hgm51oae82hr7kcu9oc58b0b5kvske84@4ax.com... > In an MSFlexGrid, how can I detect that the user cl...

550 5.7.1 error when others send email to us
We have Exchange 2003 and have two domains set up and they have been working fine for years. We recently added a third domain but senders to this domain get a "remote host said: 550 5.7.1. Unable to relay" when they send email to it. The new domain has been added under recipient policy and the mx records are correct. All our IT professionals have been scratching their heads over this one....please help! Go into your recipient policy and edit the new address. Make sure that the box is checked that states "This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail deliver...

Defrag Question #2
Can I use the Windows disk defragmentation tool to run a defragmentation on the C and D drives of a server that holds our Exchange 2003 mail database? The Server I want to defragment is Windows 2003 Standard Edition, SP 1. Thank you. -- Carolyn What problem are you trying to solve by doing this? see http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/defragmentation.asp "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BACD390E-75AE-4C19-8F6F-3BFE1DA41F2E@microsoft.com... > Can I use the Windows disk defragmentation tool to run a defragmentation on &...

Error Starting Excel
Hi I have an annoying problem when I open a worksheet. Hopefully there is a simple solution. I open "Budget.xls" --> excel loads but the budget.xls does not open. There is just the excel program running with no file opened. This happens whenever I try to open an excel file. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Just a guess -- but try to unprotect the workbook, and also try Windows/Arrange. Bob Umlas, Excel MVP "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA0642CD-AA58-4EB9-85AB-A31F186269BD@microsoft.com... > Hi > > ...

Cannot run report DSMain error
Hi all, I am trying to run a report we've created for Opportunities in CRM 4 and I keep getting the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. Query execution failed for data set 'DSMain'. The column 'accountid' was specified multiple times for 'opportunity0'. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I have seen a lot of post around the place about DSMain errors but no solutions. This is becoming critical for us so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jacob What did you modify in the DSMain dataset? Could you post the SQL Code for...

fragmentation question
The partition where my IS lives is showing a high level of fragmentation. According to the Win2k defrag utility I have 49% total fragmentation and 99% file fragmentation. The largest number of fragments are on the backup file and on the priv1.stm file, over 900 each. This seems excessive, right? From what I read it may not help to defrag using the ESEutil because it's a disk problem. My question is if I shutdown the Exchange services and move the the whole Exchange data directory off the disk and then back, can I restart svcs and be good to go? I could also run the Win2k defrag utilit...

Screen refresh error
Hi, I was a 2004 user and recently installed 08. When using tables in my document the screen would often all go grey apart from the one section of the table I was using. Not sure if this is a graphics card issue or what. It was so annoying, I had to select all so my mac would realise everything shouldnt be grey! and then i could carry on. SO.. i went back to 2004 but a similar thing happens- the screen seems to do a 'refresh' for want of a better technical term- the screen sort of flashes- in a similar way to how it did before- except without all the greyed out ...

at least one recipient does not have an e-mail error
This error message continues to show up after our upgrade from CRM3 to CRM4: At least one recipient does not have an e-mail address or is marked as "Do Not Allow" e-mail. It happens in emails and appointments that I've noticed so far. It can happen to an appointment when only one user is both the required attendee and the regarding person. I have looked for any missing emails in the user records, and the email is there. The user is capable of receiving emails. I have looked for inactive and active contacts, and open and closed leads to see if there is another object wi...

Question
How do I display the total number of members in any single distribution list in Outlook 2003? I have not found it after hours of searching in the help and online databases. Thanks! Outlook doesn't provide any UI for that information, although it can be = obtained with a VBA macro.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "D Taylor" <D Taylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:ECB9343C-1CF1-40E2-9490-6E...

CRM Connector for GP Install error
I have installed the CRM and Dynamics GP adapters and am trying to install the Integration Server adapter and receive: "setup was unable to connect to Microsoft Great Plains Adapter. Please make sure that you have installed MS GP Adapter before installing MS CRM Connector for MS GP" I have GP 9 running on W2K3 with SQL2005. CRM 3.0 Server on W2k3. Integration Server is also W2K3. I can connect to CRM from all 3 servers Thank you -- Ryan Hi Ryan, It's been couple months that I have used the microsoft GP and CRM connector, unless Microsoft change it to support SQL server...

my error or Windows Mail bug?
I'm running Windows Mail on Vista Ultimate SP2 and have no explanation for Windows Mail's behaviour: - I have three email addresses, all at the same provider. - I had in my Windows Mail (not Live Mail) installed two rules for incoming mails, where the first one deletes mails directly on the server for a list of twelve sender names, and the second one moves mails from a specified sender into a specified folder. - I noticed that a client's mail to one of my addresses didn't receive me. Then he sent a mail to each of my three addresses, and only two received me....

Backing up Exchange 2003 question
Can anyone explain the difference between the backup that NTBACKUP does and the backup that my client agent does for my Arcserve. Thanks, Sander "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in news:OjjxVDVcFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl: > Can anyone explain the difference between the backup that NTBACKUP > does and the backup that my client agent does for my Arcserve. Shouldn't be much difference unless you are using a brick level backup with Arcserve. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com They d...