Copy/Paste Functions

I use 2 computers (1 running Vista SP2, the other running XP SP3) from
home to remotely connect to my work server. I use a Citrix
Presentation Server Client to accomplish this. Once connected, I run
several programs including MS Office 2003. The XP machine is fine, but
the Vista machine gives me fits. The main problem is that I cannot
copy/paste on the Vista machine from the Citrix server app I am using
to Word-within-Citrix. No matter how many times I press Print Screen,
it acts as it there is nothing available to paste and the Paste
function on the Edit menu is grayed out. In fact, I know there is
something there to paste because I can paste it to other apps running
on my local machine-not the server.

So the question is-what would prevent this process from working
properly in Vista when it works fine in XP?  Thanks for any
assistance.

GrtArtiste
0
GrtArtiste

In Windows Remote Desktop you specify what keys go locally or the remote
session. Citric has similar settings according to their website..
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX103369
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108615
--
..
--
"GrtArtiste" <grtartiste@aol.com> wrote in message
>I use 2 computers (1 running Vista SP2, the other running XP SP3) from
> home to remotely connect to my work server. I use a Citrix
> Presentation Server Client to accomplish this. Once connected, I run
> several programs including MS Office 2003. The XP machine is fine, but
> the Vista machine gives me fits. The main problem is that I cannot
> copy/paste on the Vista machine from the Citrix server app I am using
> to Word-within-Citrix. No matter how many times I press Print Screen,
> it acts as it there is nothing available to paste and the Paste
> function on the Edit menu is grayed out. In fact, I know there is
> something there to paste because I can paste it to other apps running
> on my local machine-not the server.
>
> So the question is-what would prevent this process from working
> properly in Vista when it works fine in XP?  Thanks for any
> assistance.
>
> GrtArtiste

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

local copy of mail

Secondary Copy

MS Access and using the Average function in a report
Help pleaes. i am trying to do a project where i need to make a report which is sweet but where i am struggling is where they also want to find out an average on the amount of days someone has stayed but only being new to the calculations using MS Access i have no idea how they work in there only in Excel please help me if you can -- Life is but a Dream... Reality is the Real Nightmare In any report or group (not page) header or footer, you can use a text box with a control source like: =Avg(DateDiff("d",[StartDate], [EndDate]) If you can't figure this out, then come b...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)
Hi, Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but only the first 3 lines of each cel's content. Is there any limitation in the number of characters ? Thanks ALex This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related: XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548 -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com ...

Function Problem 10-22-07
Would you please tell me the problem of the following function? Public Function GetOrderQtyIssue(StockPN As String) As Long Dim Stemp As String Dim Rs As ADODB.Recordset Set Rs = New ADODB.Recordset Stemp = "Select Top 1 [Current_Purchasing_Order1].OrderQty From [Current_Purchasing_Order1] Where ((([Current_Purchasing_Order1].PN)=[StockPN])) Order By [Current_Purchasing_order1].IssueDate" Rs.Open Stemp, CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic GetOrderQtyIssue = 0 If Not Rs.EOF Then GetOrderQtyIssue = Nz(Rs("OrderQty"), 0) Rs.Close End If Rs....

subtotal copy and paste

Better Return Function
1. When Recall Transaction For Return, instead of bringing up everything that was purchased in return mode ( and having to delete the ones not being return), there should be an option to make the POS to ask the user to scan/enter the item to be return. Then the program has to check that the item scanned does exists in that transaction. 2. Returned item from that transaction should not be allowed to be return again. 3. In Recall Transaction For Return mode, have the ability to block user from giving credit/cash back to customer. 4. In Recall Transaction For Return mode, do not pref...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

thread function for audio
I am using CEvent, AfxBeginThread, and WaitForSingleObject for the first time (for my waveOut), and I am wondering, What is the usual parameter that is passed to the thread function? I have looked for a suitable example and have not yet found one. I am thinking that if I pass my view's handle, I can send or post a message to my view to clean up the audio. AfxBeginThread(ThreadFunc, m_pView->m_hWnd); But if I pass my wavehdr, well, I'll be needing that in my thread function too. AfxBeginThread(ThreadFunc, &m_WaveHdr->dwFlags); Can I have both? Steve Russell wrote...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.
How can I change this to copy the actual colors from the html file ??? "Sacs" wrote: > ...

Copy to Clipboard from Excel 2003
Hi, I run Office 2003. In Excel, I consistently have problems with copying information from cells. The following happens: - I select a numeric cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "cannot empty the clipboard". Item does not appear on clipboard " - I select a text cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "an error occured while trying to retrieve information from another program. Try working with your message again". When I OK this message, it appears one more time and when I OK a second time, the item is placed on the clipboard. I do run a very useful app call...

When copying an item, quantity should not be copied
Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...