Bluetooth transfer wizard won't send files

So recently, my bluetooth transfer wizard won't send files to my phone.
I've done it hundreds of times before, but I get a strange error
whenever I try.
I can still receive files from my phone.
When I load the wizard and tell it I want to send a file, it gives me a
list of bluetooth devices, where it used to give me the option to search
for them.

Anyone else have this issue, or a fix for it? I wanted to
reinstall/update the drivers, but I can't find them.
I think the transfer wizard is fsquirt.exe, but I wasn't sure where to
get the drivers.

Any help please?
-Chris

|Filename: Untitled.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/attachment.php?attachmentid=147|

Kryzm
0
undisclosed

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:06:02 -0700, undisclosed wrote:

>So recently, my bluetooth transfer wizard won't send files to my phone.
>I've done it hundreds of times before, but I get a strange error
>whenever I try.
>I can still receive files from my phone.
>When I load the wizard and tell it I want to send a file, it gives me a
>list of bluetooth devices, where it used to give me the option to search
>for them.
>
>Anyone else have this issue, or a fix for it? I wanted to
>reinstall/update the drivers, but I can't find them.
>I think the transfer wizard is fsquirt.exe, but I wasn't sure where to
>get the drivers.
>
>Any help please?
>-Chris
>

>+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|Filename: Untitled.jpg                                             |
>|Download: http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/attachment.php?attachmentid=147|
>+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

"Strange error" says .........................?
0
Jim
6/25/2010 1:53:05 PM
An invalid argument was supplied.

See the attached picture:

|Filename: Untitled.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/attachment.php?attachmentid=148|

Kryzm
0
undisclosed

Slow Sending to the Printer
I have a 123 page document and when I send it to the printer, to duplex print, it takes like thirty minutes to print it. It prints in chunks. I'm printing to an HP LaserJet 4250dtn, I saw previous notes that said to add HP driver 4si and I did that but it didn't help. Any suggestions? How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta...

Transfers missing while performing 401
HI, We created a 401 worksheet using MRMS1.3 for more than two stores when we ran the worksheet at some of the stores the transfers are missing, this dosent happen everytime but happens occasionally, has anyone ever faced this problem before, has anyone resolved this type of issue before if so please tell us how? PS:-The details are reaching HQ but not getting updated to the stores. ...

Transfer Outlook rules
Is there a way to transfer the Outlook rules to a different computer? Thanks. Microsoft <bj@msn.com> wrote: > Is there a way to transfer the Outlook rules to a different computer? > Thanks. Use the Rules Wizard Export function. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Publisher 2002 and 2003 can't open any files
Hi, My Windows XP computer can't open any publisher files. If I go to file, open. After selecting a file, Publisher would quit without any error or warnings. I alos tried to uninstall Publisher 2003 and install the older version, the same thing happened. Thanks in advance, Mike It is probably your display adapter, even though you did not receive an error message... You receive an error message and then the program quits unexpectedly when you use a program of Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835262 or How to use Office programs with the Norton Anti...

Outlook cannot save the URL to a file. Can't find this file. Make sure the path
I upgraded to SP-3 and now have this problem. Anybody know a fix for this? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;810646 ...

rules wizard in outlook #2
Hi everybody I'm trying to setup a Rules Wizard from outlook to reply an automatic message directly from a template. I know that outlook has a template but I don't know how to fill it out. The template is located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1036\mail.oft Can anybody advise me how to do? You need to create the template first yourself. Turn off WordMail as = your editor in Tools | Options | Mail Format. Create the reply message. = Use the File | Save As command to save it as an .oft file.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Config...

Transferring Sales Orders to Invoices
When transferring a sales order to an invoice yesterday, we had the following problem occur: Pulled up sales order in entry screen. Selected transfer to invoice. Normally, they invoice screen pulls up at that point, but it didn't this time. We tried to pull the Sales order back up to transfer to an invoice, but at that point we received a message that the Order exists in History. We are able to view the sales order in history, but there is no invoice connected to it. Question 1: Why would the transfer to invoice not work correctly? Question 2: How would we invoice the order...

physical UART interface with bluetooth driver stack question
Hi: i am working and studying the bluetooth module driver in ce600. and i have a bluetooth uart question confused me much time. need to ask every expers. hardware: MIPSII, 4 uart com1,com2,com3,com4, and com4 connect to BTM-40 bluetooth module. software: wince600, BSP select bluetooth all items(CSR,UART,Universal Loadable.....) active bluetooth manager to discover bluetooth device. i meet 2 questions: 1. \WINCE600\PUBLIC\COMM\OAKDRIVERS\BLUETOOTH\TRANSPORTS\UART\hciuart.cxx HCI_OpenConnection : read \WINCE600\PUBLIC\COMM\OAK\FILES\common.reg @CESYSGEN IF BTD_U...

Outlook 2K Sends Twice!!
Please someone help!! I had Outlook 2000 installed previously, and due to this problem, of sending my messages to intended people twice, I uninstalled Outlook and downloaded Incredimail off the web. Incredimail was good and had no problems of sending twice. Then, uninstalled Incredimail and put Outlook 2000 back on system, and guess what?? I NOW, ONCE AGAIN, HAVE THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM OF SENDING TWICE!! HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS THIS, AND HOW TO FIX?? THANX IN ADVANCE, MATT ...

Saving 2003 file as 2000 file
Can anyone tell me why a Publisher 2003 file when saved as Publisher 2000 file cannot be opened in Publisher 2000? I created two different files in Publisher 2003 for a client who only has Publisher 2000 and "saved as" a Publisher 2000 file. The client can open one file but not the other. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Could be the WordArt. There is a WordArt compatibility utility that might work, or delete the WordArt and save again. Publisher 2003/2002 Add-in: WordArt Compatibility http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=897AA11B-A37D-4586-A1A7-54B...

Groups not expanding when sending Internet mail
We are new from GroupWise to Exchange 2003. Now when we send to client@clientdomain.com and also to a internal mail enabled security group called tomandSecretary the client gets an email that shows it is from me and copied to TomandSecretaty@ourdomain.com. What's up with this. It appears like the expansion server should be fixing this but isn't. Any help out there? thanks, Dale "Dale" <dfd@delongpre.com> wrote: >We are new from GroupWise to Exchange 2003. Now when we send to >client@clientdomain.com and also to a internal mail enabled security group...

Sending sheet as attachment
Whenever I go File-send to - Mail Recipient (As an attachment) and type a message, the message does not show when I look at the email in 'sent items', nor does it show up for the recipient. How do I fix this? ...

How do I open files > 64k
I have a file of 90k, how do I open it without data loss do you mean 90 KiloBytes in size? i have excel files that are about 2 MB, and i have not experienced any data loss of them when i open it what is the exact problem that you are having, or fear having -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26412 If you're importing a text file... Maybe you could use your favorite text...

Reading File Names
Is there a way to have excel generate a list of file names in a specified folder? I have around 300 files in a folder and I would like a list in excel but I don't want to type out every file name. They're power point presentaions if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help you can give. Zach -- OlYeller21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ OlYeller21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=566674 Try the free Excel add-in &qu...

Problem sending "Read Receipt" in Outlook 2003
Hello, I am having problems sending a "read receipt" when one is requested. In "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Tracking Options" I use "Ask me before sending a response" When a person asks for a "read receipt" I can accept or decline, but when I allow a read receipt to be sent I do not find it in the "Sent" folder. And subsequently the person is not receiving it. I also observed that once I accepted to sent a receipt, one of my other accounts (not default) and not the one I received the email "To" is trying to sen...

Transfer Activities
I have a situation where, due to CRMs woefully limited relationship modeling capabilities, we have three identical contacts at the parent - child - child level within CRM. We are attempting to standardize such relationships, wherein this contact will appear only at the Parent level, so we need to delete the other two. Unfortunately, of course, those two contacts have activities associated with them. Is there any way to transfer these activities to the contact from the parent account? If I changed the ObjectID within the ActivityBase record itself (very carefully, of course), would this be eno...

Can't send test message, mail takes a while to send.
This is a strange problem. Was using POP mail happily and without problems on a rented hosting server. I needed to upgrade the server and chose another one from a different company. Having repointed and reset up all the domains I use, I have a weird problem with outlook (2003). When using "Test Email Settings" - everything checks out apart from sending a test message, which seems to time out. When I use it for real email, it works, but the email takes between 10-30 seconds to go - even if its just simple, small, text messages. User/password details on the new machine are diffe...

Sending from default account on replying from other accounts?
Hi guys, I have a new email address that I have set as my default account (OL 07). When I send a new message, it automatically goes from this new email address. However, I am still receiving mail into my older accounts and when I reply to these I'd like to ensure they are also sent from my new email address. I've had a look at the various rules, but the only one that deals with replies is to reply using a template, and it just automatically sends a blank message without waiting for me to type anything. I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be great if I could avoid havin...

How do I make a file read only unless a password is supplied?
Click <File> <Save As...> When the Save As window opens, click <Tools> <General Options> Enter your desired password in the 'Password to modify:' box and then click 'OK". This will launch a 'Confrim Password' window in which you will need to re-enter the desired password. The user will be able to open the file and not save changes. However, the user can delete/modify any data while it is open--just not save the changes. If you want the user to only be able to open the file and not be able to change anything, you might want to consid...

how to transfer outlook email files to new user on pc
I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is best way to transfer a large number of emails in my account to the other account user on my pc thanks Rob Copy the .pst file with Outlook closed, and then Open Outlook and Choose Open from the File menu, then Outlook Data File... follow instructions... "rob a" <rob a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FD76AB2-9F2B-490B-AC2E-70AA1D486623@microsoft.com... >I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is >best > way to transfer a large number of emails...

Exporting files to Excel
My accountant requires our data as an Excel file. How can I export Money files to Excel? See http://money.mvps.org/downloads/moneylink/default.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Gavin" <Gavin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108501E7-09...

Domain User Cannot Send to Public Folders
Summary: Unless I grant a domain user explicit rights to a mail enabled public folder, mail sent by that user is bounced back to the user. External users can sucessfully send mail to that folder. Details: Exchange 2003 SP2 in native mode, on W2K3 SP1 servers in native mode. Anonymous is given Contributor rights (Create Items, but not Folder Visible) to the folder. Admin Tab: This folder is available to: All users with access permissions Error: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: FOLDERNAME on 4/12/2006 12:31 PM The message reached the recipient's e...

Bluetooth compatibility (SDK hell) #2
Hi, I develop for Windows platform with VC++6/MFC. My company produces Bluetooth devices and my software should be able to communicate with it. I used Widcomm/Broadcom Bluetooth SDK and everything works fine. However it seems that if the user who runs the software on his computer doesn't have Widcomm Bluetooth driver than I will not be able to communicate with the Bluetooth. I was too naive to think that since Bluetooth is a STANDART it should work with any Bluetooth. I am searching for a solution that will work with any Bluetooth dongle. Do you have some information in the subject? O...

OL2003 - Email Account WORKS
This is a current issue for many people here. They will click send in outlook 2003 and nothing happens, click send a few dozen times and it will eventually usually react (sometimes taking literally a few minutes with just a text email with 1 sentence), prompt for spell check etc and go out. But hit ALT S the first time send doesn't work and it goes without a problem. These are emails with and without attachments, in rich text, html, plan text - doesn't seem to matter. Anyone else seen this, know why this happens, how to resolve it? Thanks! Scott What kind of mail server are y...

unable to open a PUB File.
i do not have Publisher and just downloaded trail version of Office. I am still unable to open a PUB File sent to me roger wrote: > i do not have Publisher and just downloaded trail version of Office. > I am still unable to open a PUB File sent to me Maybe you should have checked exactly what you were downloading, then you wouldn't have wasted your time. The only available 'trail' [/sic/] version available for download is Office Standard and had you clicked the link in the first column of the download table (you do realise that blue underlined words are links, don'...