BLUE SCREEN - Driver Power State Failure - PLS HELP ME

Please help me to understand these error messages and how to fix it.

Driver Power State Failure

STOP: 0x0000009f ( 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa800775a050,
0xfffffa800775a050
, 0xfffffa80061044c0)

I really appreciate your help guys.

--
songryong
0

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315249&sd=RMVP

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"songryong" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Please help me to understand these error messages and how to fix it.
>
> Driver Power State Failure
>
> STOP: 0x0000009f ( 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa800775a050,
> 0xfffffa800775a050
> , 0xfffffa80061044c0)
>
> I really appreciate your help guys.
>

> --
> songryong

0
peter

cursor help
my cursor used to look like a fat plus sign and when I held it over a cell it would highlight the cell border. I could also click on a cell, left click my mouse and drag it to highlight mutlitple cells for sorting, etc. I have done something where I can no longer see which cell is highlighted on the page and I cannot see the blue cell highlights when i click and drag. The areas are still being sorted, etc when I execute the command but i cannot see which cells are highlighted. My cursor looks like a pointer now. I have tried ctrl+alt+plus sign (earlier post) but it did not help. Does an...

Install Problems
CRM V1.2 Install Fails with: Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to Create the Microsoft CRM databases. Failed to run script:Replication\p_DeleteSchedule.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. Unknown error. (80040E14) Environment: Win2k3 Enterprise SP1 SQL Server 2005 beta Exchange 2003 Standard SP1 Server Roles: File Server Print Server Application Server Domain Controller (Active Directory) DNS Server Please let me know if any other stats about the server would be helpful in diagnosing this issue. I would really like to get this software running. I am logged on as...

Adjusting to screen resolutions
I am looking for the best way to have a dialog based program scale up and down to fully file the screen for several different screen resolutions. I need to have the buttons stretch or compress so that the same number of buttons show in generally the same relative proportions. Since this is an embedded application I could set some flags and compile a different version depending on the targeted display, if I have to. I would like to avoid having multiple versions of the project to maintain. By the way would .net offer any help for this? Thanks On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:26:33 -0400,...

Formula Help 2 QUESTIONS
I am trying to do the following: QUESTION 1: I have a spreadsheet that contains hundreds of records and most if not all of them are duplicated. I have tried an advanced auto filter but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Is there a formula I can use to only pull one record into a new spreadsheet ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- QUESTION 2 I am trying to compare information in spreadsheet ONE to info in spreadsheet TWO and return data into spreadsheet THREE. All three spreadsheet are saved separetly, how would I wri...

blue squares
What have I done which has resulted in a blue square instead of data?? It's difficult to know exactly without looking at the worksheet, but as a first guess I would suggest that you check to see if there's any conditional formatting applied to the cell(s) that are giving you trouble - You may be entering some data that triggers a formatting rule to turn the cell blue. HTH Neil www.nwarwick.co.uk "blue" wrote: > What have I done which has resulted in a blue square instead of data?? ...

KB911280 breaks Exchange on 2K server (failure to mount public store)
Ever since the July 11 updates we've been trying to fix Exchange server running on a 2K server. Specifically the public store fails to mount ever since the update. (We don't use exchange for anything other than the public folders which are accessed by a bunch of 2K/Win-98 machines running outlook 2000 - we run an SMTP pop-server and MSMail on another machine). We rolled back the server's hard drive to a previous backup (about 1 year ago) and brought back the server to the point where we could mount the current public message store. We then began to apply the July-11 updates an...

Position Extra Fields Screen Error
"This employee record has been changed since you opened this window. Changes won't be saved." My HR users are seeing an error when trying to update a field in GP 10.00.1502 The window is the "Position Extra Fields" screen, accessed from the "Position Setup" screen. If they update any data on the "Position Extra Fields" screen and click OK, they receive the above error. I tried and even as admin, I see the same error. A SQL trave shows it trying to insert the data to HRPOS022, then the next SQL access is to DYNAMICS.dbo.SY01700, wh...

eConnect Help
Hello, I'm currently trying to evaluate eConnect (7.5.2) for use with my companies Great Plains database. I'm using C#.NET to interact with eConnect and I am having trouble finding good information and examples. Is there a place out there that provides more information about how to use eConnect? Thanks Allen- The eConnect manual is available in the MSDN Library at the following URL http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/eConnect8.0_MSDN/generalinformation.asp?frame=true -Ryan This information is provided "AS IS" without warranties, and confers no rights. &quo...

countif function help
I'm trying to perform a countif function and I was hoping some of th more excel inclined individuals on this forum could help with this. What I'm trying to accomplish below is to reference the dates (lef most column) and then count how many times the same date occurs. Fo example, 6/7/2004 has two records. Then I want to take that number an look at whether it was a confirm or statement (3rd column), then I wan to multiply by the amount, but I will have one new column searching fo just confirms and another new column just for statements. For example on 6/7/2004 there was a total of 2...

same screen view
I have set up a spreadsheet to fit so all information can be seen on the screen without scrolling. When I e-mail the file to another user, the sizing is different so that they must scroll up and down as well as left to right. Is there a way to lock the screen view so that no matter what machine opens the file, the same area can be seen? You could use a macro that runs when the recipient opens the workbook, but that user has to allow macros to run. Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Application.Goto Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A1:l33"), scroll:=True ActiveWindow....

Blue Screen
I am running XP SP3. I just got a strange blue screen, while I was composing an email. All functions and processes have been operating normally all year. The screen was not specific to one problem, but suggested that a hardware or software problem had occurred - that I should first restart the computer, and if the same screen came up, I should restart in safe mode to remove the offending piece of hardware or software. When I restarted the PC, all was working normally, and continues to do so. Any idea what may have occasioned this blue screen message? -- John John wrot...

Please help, I know nothing
I am a very new at this and it is driving me crazy. For example, I want to add all of column A + column B and I want the answer to go in C. I want this action to always happen automatically. How do I do this...in easy, non-math language?? I understand the basic concept of the formula, but it will only do it in C1, e.g I also get the error #name? Where do I enter this "name" and what is it referring to I would appreciate any and all help Thanks Amme your question is a little vague do you want c1 to add a1 & b1 then c2 to add a2 & b2 If yes then in c1 type in =a1+b1 o...

Help with RPC over HTTP #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C4ECFE.88379990 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have installed a front end server which now, thanks to the advice from = GT, works perfectly for OWA. RPC over HTTP is another matter = altogether. I've done EVERYTHING and I'm still not making the right = connections. The environment is as follows: Servers all have Windows 2003. Backend is an A/P two server cluster = with Exchange 2003 Enterprise. Front end is Exchange 2003 Standard. W...

Offset help
I need help with and offset formula I have a summary page with the following C5=ERC!P5 C6=ERC!P12 What I want to do Down column D I want to take that cell reference and offset it by 1ro and 0colums (on the ERC page). Thanks in advance B -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If the values in column P are unique, you could use INDEX/MATCH: =OFFSET(INDEX(ERC!$P$1:$P$1000,MATCH(C5,ERC!$P$1:$P$1000,0)),1,0) brianwa < wrote: > I need help with and offset formula > > I have a summary page with the following > C5=ERC!P5 > C6=ERC!P12 > > What I want to d...

Formula Help #19
I have the following formula in a cell: =IF(C2<=30,0.27,IF(C2<=50,0.232,XXXXXXXIF(C2<=60,0.232,IF(C2<=80,0.22,IF(C2<=90,0.22,IF(C2<=100,0.21,IF(C2<=110,0.21,IF(C2<=500,0.2)))))))) I tried to add in the following: if(c2<=55,.24 It is to be inserted where I haveXXXXXXX in the above formula. However, I keep getting an error, and excel won't let me add anything. Is it because I have too many things going on? I think if I take out one and put in another it works. Anyway, is there a way to write this so I can put in as many functions as I want, or any help at a...

Blue screen
Wheni start exel i get a blue sheet no ribbon just nothing any body any idea's thx Amraam Not that this helps you but I've also got Excel 2007 opening with a blue blank screen, no toolbars at top, bottom status bar appears at top and the page is frozen. All other products in Suite open correctly although there does seem to be a short hesitation of a blank screen before the correct display appears??? Running Vista Home Premium JohnP "Amraam" wrote: > Wheni start exel i get a blue sheet no ribbon just nothing any body any idea's > thx > Amraam Excel 2007 t...

Repost: Help! Problem with ActiveX control
I originally posted this over a month ago in the mfcole group and then a month ago to this group. I've gotten no response and I really need a solution. I am hoping that someone can duplicate this problem, offer a solution, or possibly point me to a specific example that actually works... I have a problem that is related to having an asynchronous property in a an ActiveX control that is used on a web page. If you build the MFC ActiveX Control App Wizard project and put it on a page, no problem--IE will load up and the "Opening page..." message will go away and the progress bar...

Crystal Reports 9 Logon Failure
Hi there! I'm trying to log in to CRM 1.2 from Crystal Reports 9 (create New Connection) and I get the following error: Logon failed. Details: An error occurred while resolving logged on user IDs through the BizUser service. Any help? Thanks, Elena Are you able to log on to CRM otherwise, ie thru the web client or SFO? If not, check your server to make sure the CRM Security Service is started. If you still have problems, in Crystal are you using the "Trusted Connection" logon to create the connection? Are you logged into Crystal as a user who is also a licensed CRM user? &...

outlook 2002 -SP2- S/MIME help
In running outlook 2002 (10.4712.4219)SP-2 In Tools>Options>Security>Settings Using S/MIME There is no option on Hash Algorithm for SHA1 There is no option on Encryption Algorithm for 3DES. Not sure why. Running IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633IC Cipher Strenght 128 In Tool>Internet Options> Security>Certificates I'm trying to do an EXPORT of a certificate and it dows not give the option to EXPORT the PRIVATE key. Can you help? Sharon ...

Automatic login screen in Win7?
Win7 is constantly asking me to login in after a period of inactivity. I have gone to User Accounts, unchecked Users must login and put my user name and password in the "Automatically login" dialog box. Win7 still wants me to login. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance... Bob On 21/12/2009 00:38, Bob Newman wrote: > Win7 is constantly asking me to login in after a period of inactivity. > I have gone to User Accounts, unchecked Users must login and put my user > name and password in the "Automatically login" dialog box. Win7 still > wants me to...

Help with cross-referencing
I have a spreadsheet with two columns containing hundreds of computer names, and I would like to sort the columns so that if they both contain the same computer name, they will match-up in one row. IE, if both columns contain the value "computer1" then both columns will contain the value "computer1" in the same row. Whereas computer names that don't match up will have an empty cell next to them. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel? Thanks! How about this.... Insert a new column B Put "first" in column B for all the rows with a computer name in colu...

Please help me
I am having a problem using wondow 98 and Office XP. When I try to open an excel file by launching excel then going File Open, My pc always freezes. However I can go into windows explorer and click on the file and excel works fine. How do I fix this? There have been posts that describe problems using File|open--not freezes, just doesn't work. If that describes your problem, maybe it was the nimda virus: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308360 OFF2000: Error Messages Caused by Nimda Virus When You Open or Save Files in Office Programs If that doesn't help, then may...

Help with macro #4
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Each contains a column of part numbers with associated data. What I want to do is look at a part number in the second sheet and bring over some of the data for that part number from the first sheet. I know I can't use Vlookup across 2 sheets, and in any case I don't want to re-sort the data as required by vlookup. (its in date order, not part number order) I'm guessing this can only be done with a macro. Can anyone help? Thanks. Hi! >I know I can't use Vlookup across 2 sheets, and in any case I don't want to >re-sort the d...

Need help...getting #DIV/0!
My formula is =if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100) The formula works fine if there are numbers in p6 and o6 cells. If I leave it blank I get #VALUE! and if i put a zero I get #DIV/0!. Is there a solution? Thanks for any help in advance. Hi Peter Try =if(o6="","",if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100)) Regards Roger Govier Peter McCaul wrote: > My formula is > > =if(sum(p6/o6)*100<=0,"",sum(p6/o6)*100) > > The formula works fine if there are numbers in p6 and o6 cells. If I leave > it blank I get #...

Need help with DST
After applying DST uptades at the O.S level and on Exchange Servers, Users are reporting meeting organizer is change after the update, and strange clock icon next to the appoinments, and duplicate appoinments entries in Outlook. Does anyone know how to fix the above issue? What additional updates do I need after patching OS and Exchage server with latest DST patches? Any help is appreciated. Thanks Have you rebased appointments already? This may help: http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2007/02/dst-2007-understanding-what-needs-to-be.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com ...