AppCrach Problem

This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down
before I get to use it. These are the deatails:  *
problem signature:
*problem event name: appcrash
application name: modio.exe
application version: 1.0.0.0
application timestamp: 4a5a1505
fault module name: stackhash_27f2
fault module version: 0.0.0.0
fault module timestamp: 00000000
exception code: c0000005
exception offset: 0001136c
os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
locale id: 1033
additional information 1: 27f2
additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a
additional information 3: 21e2
additional information 4: c8b0deb27397de66dbbb0cb7ca788765

--
mokorox97
0

In Control Panel choose Problem Reports and Solutions (type problem in
Start's searchbox), go to Problem History, right click your error and choose
Check For Solution. You can also examine the details.

In Administrative Tools choose Reliability and Performance Monitor and
choose MonitoringTools then Reliability Monitor (type Reliability in search
on Start) . This list is a chart of software installs, uninstalls, Windows
updates, and crashes by date. See if your crashes started happening after
you installed or uninstalled something. You may wish to do clean boot
troubleshooting http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

Also consider using System Restore to go back 2 days.
--
..
--
"mokorox97" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down
> before I get to use it. These are the deatails:  *
> problem signature:
> *problem event name: appcrash
> application name: modio.exe
> application version: 1.0.0.0
> application timestamp: 4a5a1505
> fault module name: stackhash_27f2
> fault module version: 0.0.0.0
> fault module timestamp: 00000000
> exception code: c0000005
> exception offset: 0001136c
> os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
> locale id: 1033
> additional information 1: 27f2
> additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a
> additional information 3: 21e2
> additional information 4: c8b0deb27397de66dbbb0cb7ca788765
>

> --
> mokorox97

Cell border formatting problem
Hi - In a simple, unprotected worksheet (Excel 2002), I cannot format the borders of some of the cells. If I click on the border button on the formatting toolbar, nothing happens. If I go to Format>Cells on the Menu Bar, nothing happens. I can, however, type in these cells. For some of these cells, I can copy and paste a formatted cell from another part of the worksheet successfully. For some cells, I cannot copy and paste a formatted cell. Sometimes if I select a range of cells around the offending cell, I can format all of them. But I still cannot format the offender by itself. ...

Problem with Hotmail?
I keep getting messages queued up to hotmail.com & msn.com, but no toehr domains. I'm using Exchange 2003 on Win2k3 w/ GFI Mail Essentials & Symantec Mail Security. Tracking center shows the the items get as far as "Routed and Queued for Remote Delivery". I've deleted the DNS Cache on our DNS Servers & on the Exchange Server, which didn't help. I rebooted the Exchange Server last night which cleared up the problem until this afternoon, when the problem returned. I can connect directly with telnet from our Exchange Server to mx1.hotmail.com 25. Any...

probleme
Voudrait savoir comment �a que je ne re�oit plue de messange par jnet@ntl.sympatico.ca en m�me temps que morin-alary-@hotmail.com ...

AppCrach Problem
This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down before I get to use it. These are the deatails: * problem signature: *problem event name: appcrash application name: modio.exe application version: 1.0.0.0 application timestamp: 4a5a1505 fault module name: stackhash_27f2 fault module version: 0.0.0.0 fault module timestamp: 00000000 exception code: c0000005 exception offset: 0001136c os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 locale id: 1033 additional information 1: 27f2 additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a additional information 3: 21e2 ...

Sub-Report Problem
I have a sub-report that prints "exactly" as it should, but then repeats many, many times. The stand alone sub-report prints two pages. The sub-report in the main report prints 4226 pages (duplicates of two pages, 2113 times). The reports are NOT linked. The sub-report is located in the Detail section of the main report. I select to print this sub-report from a form, and then make the appropriate controls visible/not visible depending on the type of report I want. It works great, just too many pages on the sub-report. All other main reports (as selected from the Form, work fi...

Plam
I synchronise my Palm with MS Oulook 2002 (Windows XP) several times a day. For my calendar, I have set the sync on 'synchronise files'. It used to work fine until about a month ago (when I have installed the last Windows SP?). Now, instead of synchronizing, it simply adds up all the events. I end up having 50 events on the same day and same time (because I have done 50 synhronisations) ! Any solution or advice...?Thanks. ...

Problem in displaying the chart
Hi all, Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This is my coding. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"), PlotBy:= _ xlRows * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"* With ActiveChart .HasTitle = True .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _ "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction" .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).Has...

Exchange server 2003 installation problem
Hi, I am new in Exchange Server. I am trying to insatll exchange server 2003. I download trial version of software and Exchange Server 2003 guide.doc from microsoft. I used Win 2003 server for OS, make the server as a domain controller with Active directory because it is testing so that i do not want to join our domain. Install all the services which the guide recommended. Run the Exchange 2003 ForestPrep and DoaminPrep from CD which I downloaded . wehn I try to install actual Exchange server the window looks just like ForestPrep, not the pictures guide shows. It is all greyed out and ...

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Problems with Holidays
Hi there. I am using Outlook 2000 for Windows XP - Home Edition. I have followed the instructions to add holidays to my calendar - in this case, Canadian and Christian holidays. Once I complete the process, there are no holidays there. I have been reading on this group about "OutHol.exe". What is this file? Do I need it? If so, how can I get it? When you reply, can you please reply by email to llimbo72@yahoo.com? For some reason my hotmail account randomly decides not to deliver mail from some people, so I can't rely on it. Limbo. If you have Outlook 2000 or an earlier ...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem