ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!

ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down!
0
Kevin

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

repeat last step #2
PS also kinda buggered by the fact that each time i place the text chun in a cell the cell becomes huge rather than cut off by the nex cell...any cure for this -- alexshield ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alexshields's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26487 ...

Baby steps.....
I have had no training whatsoever in Excel. What very little I know I have picked up by using existing worksheets. Unfortunatly I don't have a lot of time to spend learning the system right now. To put it short....I'm inexperienced and inept. :) I have several sheets I have created to manage a vehicle inventory. Currently, they are not tied together in any way. So, if I have to make a change to one, I have to change them all. I think what I need probably has a simple solution, but I haven't been able to figure out what I even need to ask or look for to find the solution. ...

ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!
ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down! ...

Step 6 CRM Redeploy
Hello All, I am migrating crm 1.2 from SBS2003 on one domain to another domain running server 2003. This particular server has running on it SQL, EXCHANGE, and of course CRM 1.2. So far I have gone through processes 1 through 5 and now I'm at step 6, which is the installation of CRM 1.2 using the CRM documentation. Early in the install of CRM you are asked two questions, choose an existing database or create a new one, I chose use an existing database per the redeploy instructions. When I clicked next on the menu I received the following message "Setup could not find any valid Microso...

ANN: EXSLT.NET 1.1
Hello! On behalf of the EXSLT.NET team I'm pleased to announce the next release of the EXSLT.NET library. EXSLT.NET library is community-developed free open-source implementation of the EXSLT extensions to XSLT for the .NET platform. EXSLT.NET fully implements the following EXSLT modules: Dates and Times, Common, Math, Random, Regular Expressions, Sets and Strings. In addition EXSLT.NET library provides proprietary set of useful extension functions. Download EXSLT.NET 1.1 at the EXSLT.NET Workspace home - http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/exslt EXSLT.NET online documentation - http://w...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Date bug in Entourage 2008 causes birthday information loss"
Microsoft Entourage newsgroup poster Jean Fr�d�ric raised this question: > Each time I try to enter a birthday date in the contact, it is rewritten. > > Example: when I enter 12/06/1942, it turns to 12/06/39 The range of date > concerned goes from 1940 to 1950. > > In addition, when it syncs with iSync, there is a conflict between > Address Book and Entourage that can only be solved by overwriting the > Address Book data with Entourage's. > > Both problems made me lose 70% of my birthday information... > > Do you have any clue? This reminded me of ...

Ann: Contacts to DataBase
The "IMI Contact2DB Synchrony" is small application that can export/extract Contacts items from any Outlook and Exchange Contact Folders, including Microsoft Exchange Server Public Folders and save it to any type of Database. The current build is 0.3 alphas. This version has been tested with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Access 2002, Microsoft Excel 2002, Paradox 7, DBase. The actual link for the "IMI Contact2DB Synchrony" is: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/subscribe.asp -- Iv Borissov IMI Support Team http://www.imibo.com/...

ANN: New Book for WEPOS and POS for .NET
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C6E3A4.0443ED20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a new book coming out: Windows Embedded for Point of Service and = POS for .NET Step-By-Step. Available for pre-orders at=20 http://www.sjjmicro.com The book consists of nine (9) chapters broken into two parts: WEPOS=20 installation and configuration, and working with POS for .NET. Following = a=20 "Learn-by-doing" philosophy, there are many hands-on, step-by-step=20 exercises. Topics ...

ANN: VssConnect V1.1
Announcing the latest version of VssConnect, the remote SourceSafe(r) access solution for $29.95 per concurrent user. New features include: Selectable HTTP or TCP connection protocol. Secure or non-secure connections. Limited file and project history. User definable file difference application such as PMdiff. Multiple projects open at the same time to save bandwidth. Improved VS.NET style docking windows. and more... Compare to SourceOffSite(tm) in price and speed. Visit http://www.vssconnect.com for information and 60 day free trial. ...

[ANN] Quit all Microsoft applications before backing up
This article adds new information that is necessary for a good backup of your Identity. Anything that interacts with the Entourage database needs to be quit in order to back-up the database. This means all Office applications and helper applications. Continue reading for details and solutions to make your backup successful. Quit all Microsoft applications before backing up (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://tinyurl.com/cdvqwy> If you use SuperDuper Backup software, you can use a shell script to quit all applications in SuperDuper. The link to download the script is in the article. Dire...

Execution Plan not showing steps
I have 2 procedures - one a stored procedure and one a function. The function calls another function which calls itself recursively which uses a cursor. Lots of bad stuff. I rewrote the function to be a stored procedure that does one Common Table Expression. The Profiler shows the results of the old function as: CPU Reads Duration 32 2119 32 The Profiler shows the results of the stored procedure with the CTE is: CPU Reads Duration 0 502 1 Not sure how you get 0 CPU with 502 reads. But you can't really see the difference as ...

Combo Box Step by step
Hi. I am having some trouble completing the combo box in Excel 2000 Pro. The range I selected inserts numbers instead of the selected names? Can some one e-mail me a sample that works? Thanks Rich Right click on the combobox and choose Format Control, go to the Control tab. The input range is the list that you want to populate the box. Click on the icon at the end of the text box and you can select the range with your mouse. The cell link is the cell (if you choose a range with more than one cell it only fills the first cell in the range) that you want to display the choice made in the co...

ANN: Read newsgroups in Outlook with NewsGator 1.3
NewsGator, the popular RSS news aggregator for Outlook, has added support for reading NNTP newsgroups in version 1.3. Take a look! Web site: http://www.newsgator.com 1.3 press release: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030805/55302_1.html -- Greg Reinacker NewsGator Technologies http://www.newsgator.com ...

[ANN] Updaters for Office 2008 and 2004
Updaters for Office 2008 and Office 2004 were released today. For info and links see the Entourage Help Blog: <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> The Office 2008 update is a combo updater. This update includes all the improvements that were released in all previous Office 2008 for Mac updates. Improvements for Entourage 2008 ---Updated time zone information. The Office 2004 updater requires the 11.5.2 Update to be installed. Improvements for Entourage 2004 ---Updated time zone information. ---------How to tell if you are updated--------- The Microsoft Component Plugin will always be u...

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...

[ANN] Daylight Saving Time
The US made the switch to Daylight Saving Time this past week-end. If you use Entourage 2004 or 2008 and it's been running through the weekend, you'll need to quit it and re-launch before it recognizes the time change. Continue reading at <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Calculation of Ann. Ret.
Does anyone know how Money 2004 calculates the Ann. Ret. in the stock portfolio???? I get different percentages when I do it manually. Thanks for any help. Sealion Here's how it is done up to Money 2003, it might be the same in 2004: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;131664 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com...

ANN: MacOffice on Intel-based Macs
Cross-posted! to 6 public MS Office newsgroups. Delete extraneous groups if you have application-specific responses or comments, please, or simply start a new thread for discussion. MacBU FAQ on Intel Macs http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=macIntelQA I just noticed, dated 30 January 2006, an FAQ on the MacBU site about MS MacOffice on the Intel-based Macs. As many people have posted questions on these groups, it seemed appropriate to publicize the FAQ, which has links to various press releases and an interview with the head of the MacBU, webpages which also address such questio...

Steps to create a case from a support email
CRMers, When we get a support email from a customer, it moves to the support queue and is assigned to a support person. This works. Now, I am trying to understand how to create a case out of this email and am a bit confused. I would appreciate it if someone can help me with the following questions. Q1. When an email is received in the queue, you can double-click it and associated the "From" address to a contact. So far so good. However, to create a case out of the email, I don't see any option anywhere. There is a menu item to create a new case. However, in this case, I have to...

ANN: NEW RELEASE
The Stylus Studio Team is proud to announce Stylus Studio 5.1 What's New for 5.1? Query and update relational data using the emerging SQL/XML standard. Define a data source for a relational database and use simple drag-and-drop operations to quickly compose complex and error-free SQL/XML statements. Once retrieved from the database, the relational data is rendered as XML, which can be used anywhere in Stylus Studio - to build an XQuery using XQuery Mapper or to compose an XSLT stylesheet, for example. Stylus Studio 5.1 supports both XPath 1.0 and XPath 2.0. The query field in th...

{Ann: Apple Updates]
Just came across this from VersionTracker.com which may be an item of interest to many; MacFixIt Special Report: Troubleshooting Mac OS X 10.4.10 Apple's latest OS release has come fraught with pitfalls for a wide swath of users. According to a recent MacFixIt poll, 31% of people had problems with the update, and of those, almost 11% report "major" issues involving failure to boot or data loss. Part of the issue stems from the update's seemingly innocuous naming convention - "10.4.10" is being read by some applications as "10.4.1" causing some application...

[ANN] Unable to download updates
Some users are receiving the error "can't find the server download.microsoft.com" when trying to download the updater files for Office. This frustrating problem does not affect everyone. It is not an Office for Mac problem, nor is it browser specific. Feedback indicates it could be older PPC computers or older versions of the OS that do not deal with changing DNS updates that are being rolled out. Try these solutions and let us know if they worked for you. Unable to download updates (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/07/unable_to_download_update...

ANN: NewsHound 2.0 released
Shoreline Software is pleased to announce NewsHound 2.0. NewsHound is an Outlook "add-in" and MAPI transport provider, which adds full newsgroup support into Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003. Version 2.0 adds full support for newsgroup article headers. Headers can be marked manually and the full articles retrieved during a subsequent online session, or articles can be downloaded automatically, "on-the-fly", when you click on any header item. NewsHound 2.0 is the only NNTP add-in for Outlook that correctly implements support for newsgroup article headers. NewsHound does...