GoDaddy cert stuffed up SBS 2003 site (w' ISA), OWA, OMA etc not working...

I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
(which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
over RPC).

So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
the cert in etc.

All good, but now little is working....

The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...

http://adrock.com/exchange
http://adrock.com/OMA

etc - don't work anymore.

I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).

The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
is:

The page cannot be displayed

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
incorrect. (-2146893022)

As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
(publishing.<internal domain name)).

Help appreciated.

--
Duncan.
0

This sounds like it might apply:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328917

"Duncan McCormack" <no-spam@work.ok> wrote in message
> I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
> undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
> R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
> (which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
> over RPC).
>
> So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
> website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
> the cert in etc.
>
> All good, but now little is working....
>
> The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
>
> http://adrock.com/exchange
> http://adrock.com/OMA
>
> etc - don't work anymore.
>
> I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
> procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
> is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
> point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
>
> The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
> is:
>
> The page cannot be displayed
>
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
> Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
> incorrect. (-2146893022)
>
> As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
> need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
> (publishing.<internal domain name)).
>
> Help appreciated.
>
> --
> Duncan.

0
Chucko
2/5/2010 2:23:15 AM
Or maybe this one:

http://forums.isaserver.org/m_2002001509/printable.htm

"Duncan McCormack" <no-spam@work.ok> wrote in message
> I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
> undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
> R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
> (which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
> over RPC).
>
> So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
> website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
> the cert in etc.
>
> All good, but now little is working....
>
> The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
>
> http://adrock.com/exchange
> http://adrock.com/OMA
>
> etc - don't work anymore.
>
> I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
> procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
> is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
> point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
>
> The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
> is:
>
> The page cannot be displayed
>
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
> Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
> incorrect. (-2146893022)
>
> As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
> need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
> (publishing.<internal domain name)).
>
> Help appreciated.
>
> --
> Duncan.

0
Chucko
2/5/2010 2:27:13 AM
In article <MPG.25d63c4161df0ba2989b52@news.microsoft.com>, no-
spam@work.ok says...

> I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
> undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
> R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
> (which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
> over RPC).
>
> So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
> website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
> the cert in etc.
>
> All good, but now little is working....
>
> The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
>
> http://adrock.com/exchange
> http://adrock.com/OMA
>
> etc - don't work anymore.
>
> I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
> procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
> is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
> point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
>
> The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
> is:
>
> The page cannot be displayed
>
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
> Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
> incorrect. (-2146893022)
>
> As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
> need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
> (publishing.<internal domain name)).
>
> Help appreciated.

restarted the Server - Event logs on it...

Source: Microsoft ISA We
Category: None
Event ID: 23403

ISA Server could not establish an SSL connection with the published
server publishing.byte.local because the name on the SSL server
certificate used by the published server does not match the name of the
server adrock.com, specified in the publishing rule. Verify that the
internal name specified in the publishing rule is correct. If the
problem persists contact the Web server administrator.

This, I think/hope - is the key to it - I just don't know how to proceed
to fix it.

--
Duncan.
0

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:32:40 +1300, Duncan McCormack <no-spam@work.ok>
wrote:

>I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
>undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
>R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
>(which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
>over RPC).
>
>So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
>website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
>the cert in etc.
>
>All good, but now little is working....
>
>The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
>
>http://adrock.com/exchange
>http://adrock.com/OMA
>
>etc - don't work anymore.
>
>I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
>procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
>is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
>point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
>
>The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
>is:
>
>The page cannot be displayed
>
>Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
>Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
>incorrect. (-2146893022)
>
>As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
>need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
>(publishing.<internal domain name)).
>
>Help appreciated.
See what SBS support is working on
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/default.aspx
Check your SBS with the SBS Best Practices Analyzer
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/tags/BPA/default.aspx
0
Jim
2/5/2010 2:30:24 AM
Cheers Jim,

I installed it *precisely* per:

http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2007/08/21/how-to-install-a-public-
3rd-party-ssl-certificate-on-iis-on-sbs-2003.aspx

--
Duncan.

In article <kj0nm5164oi495vc3k8u1fkasede3vmmfm@4ax.com>,
jimbehning@doesthisblockpork.mindspring.com says...

> Describe how you installed it as it is not working with the new
> certificate. It has been a while since I have done a cert. in SBS
> 2003.
>
> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:32:40 +1300, Duncan McCormack <no-spam@work.ok>
> wrote:
>
> >I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
> >undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
> >R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
> >(which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
> >over RPC).
> >
> >So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
> >website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
> >the cert in etc.
> >
> >All good, but now little is working....
> >
> >The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
> >
> >http://adrock.com/exchange
> >http://adrock.com/OMA
> >
> >etc - don't work anymore.
> >
> >I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
> >procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
> >is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
> >point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
> >
> >The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
> >is:
> >
> >The page cannot be displayed
> >
> >Technical Information (for support personnel)
> >
> >Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
> >incorrect. (-2146893022)
> >
> >As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
> >need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
> >(publishing.<internal domain name)).
> >
> >Help appreciated.
> See what SBS support is working on
> http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/default.aspx
> Check your SBS with the SBS Best Practices Analyzer
> http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/tags/BPA/default.aspx

0
Duncan
2/5/2010 2:42:10 AM
Many thanks Chuck - I'll try it out -  I think I can do that in ISA 2004
:)

Will report back later.

Thanks also for your other post - I didn't follow it (the article you
referred to) too well, so I've emailed the guy that got it working and
asked for his help.

Meantime, I've used the CEICW and gone back to the server signed cert
(but Outlook will not work in HTTP over RPC mode).

--
Duncan.

In article <OfNSvogpKHA.1556@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, ceo@gmx.us says...

> This sounds like it might apply:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328917
>

> "Duncan McCormack" <no-spam@work.ok> wrote in message
> > I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my
> > undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003
> > R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert
> > (which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP
> > over RPC).
> >
> > So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default
> > website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring
> > the cert in etc.
> >
> > All good, but now little is working....
> >
> > The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ...
> >
> > http://adrock.com/exchange
> > http://adrock.com/OMA
> >
> > etc - don't work anymore.
> >
> > I believe this is because of ISA.  But I have no real idea of how to
> > procede to fix this.  The ICEIW won't run through the cert bit, as there
> > is no-where to select the GoDaddy cert (I don't hav a .cer made at this
> > point, as I can't seem to get to a site to make one).
> >
> > The error I'm getting at the above site (well you'll see for yourself),
> > is:
> >
> > The page cannot be displayed
> >
> > Technical Information (for support personnel)
> >
> > Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is
> > incorrect. (-2146893022)
> >
> > As said, I *suspect* this is due to a change in ISA firewall rules that
> > need to be made (they seem (currently) to point to publishing.byte.local
> > (publishing.<internal domain name)).
> >
> > Help appreciated.
> >
> > --
> > Duncan.

0
Duncan
2/5/2010 2:59:59 AM
Duncan McCormack wrote:
> Cheers Jim,
>
> I installed it *precisely* per:
>
> http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2007/08/21/how-to-install-a-public-
> 3rd-party-ssl-certificate-on-iis-on-sbs-2003.aspx

And that's "precisely" not the right info for ISA. (and they say so at
the bottom)

When you have ISA, put the publishing cert back the way it was on the
IIS web site.  You don't put the cert there.

You go into ISA, into the publishing rule as I recall and you edit the
cert there in ISA, not on the IIS web site.

The instructions you have in the blog are for a two nic NO ISA where the
SSL cert goes on the IIS web site.

With ISA, the publishing cert stays where it is on the IIS web site and
then in the publishing rule inside of ISA your Godaddy cert goes there.
0
Susan
2/5/2010 4:13:29 AM
In article <u0hmSmhpKHA.1556@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, sbradcpa@pacbell.net
says...

> Duncan McCormack wrote:
> > Cheers Jim,
> >
> > I installed it *precisely* per:
> >
> > http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2007/08/21/how-to-install-a-public-
> > 3rd-party-ssl-certificate-on-iis-on-sbs-2003.aspx
> >

> And that's "precisely" not the right info for ISA. (and they say so at
> the bottom)
>
> When you have ISA, put the publishing cert back the way it was on the
> IIS web site.  You don't put the cert there.
>
> You go into ISA, into the publishing rule as I recall and you edit the
> cert there in ISA, not on the IIS web site.
>
> The instructions you have in the blog are for a two nic NO ISA where the
> SSL cert goes on the IIS web site.
>
> With ISA, the publishing cert stays where it is on the IIS web site and
> then in the publishing rule inside of ISA your Godaddy cert goes there.

Thanks Susan, that all sounds fairly logical.  I'll see if I can find
some info on getting the cert into ISA (as, of course, all I have from
GoDaddy at present is: specifically: gd_iis_intermediates.p7b and
adrock.com.crt files).  And I'm in a good position to do this now, as
the publishing bit is all back in place (server generated self-signed
cert is back, from the CEICW wizard).

Might see what I can find at isaserver.org.

--
Duncan.
0

Install CRM 3.0 Professional on SBS 2003
I know that CRM 3.0 SBE can only be installed on a SBS 2003 premium edition. But does anybody know if we can install CRM 3.0 Professional on a SBS 2003 Premium? I do not see any reason why it would not work, but I prefer to check first. Thanks! Olivier De Wulf IPSOFACTO IT Services Hi Olivier- Yes, you can install CRM Pro on SBS 2003. Thanks! Shawn "Olivier" wrote: > I know that CRM 3.0 SBE can only be installed on a SBS 2003 premium edition. > But does anybody know if we can install CRM 3.0 Professional on a SBS 2003 > Premium? > I do not see any reason why it ...

Outlook 2003 Video Plug-In
I have installed the Video email plug-in for Outlook 2003 (VEMAIL.EXE) however when I open Outlook, the Video toolbar does not show up. Anybody have any ideas about this? Wish I had the answer, but I've been having the same problem... Hopefully someone can help. In my case, it also doesn't show up on the add-in manager listing..... Any clues? On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:35:01 -0800, "brent372" <brent372@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have installed the Video email plug-in for Outlook 2003 (VEMAIL.EXE) >however when I open Outlook, the Video toolbar does not ...

Non delivery reports in Exchange 2003
Hi There I don't know if anybody could help me with this query. I have a customer who has an Exchange 2003 server which is using DNS to resolve remote hosts. The problem he is experiencing is that for a few of his customers, when he emails them he gets an Delivery Delay message and then eventually gets a notification that the mail could not be sent. When doing a NSLookup for MX records, he can see that there are a number of hosts able to accept mail for the remote domain, but the MX record with the highest priority points to a server which is not available. My customer thinks th...

Exchange Server 2003 #2
Good Morning! In the company that i work, we recently set up an Exhange server [ version 2003] over Windows Server 2003 and active directory tecnologies. Being new at the exchange environment i would like to ask some things: 1. I need to keep a cope of every outgoing message of every accountand to be saved in a mailbox e.g. outbox@mydomain.com 2. I need to keep a cope of every incoming message of every accountand to be saved in a mailbox e.g. inbox@mydomain.com 3. I want to createn a common address book in which all the users will have access 4. I want to move all the e-mails every...

2003 Server to 2008 SBS migration...
Like the subject says, upgrading old wore out 2003 with a 2008 SBS. Anything I should know? Tips, helpful hints, etc? Pretty small domain, only about 8 computers running XP. Any advice appreciated! -- Mr. Simpson, there are thousands of people like you with no discernable talent. Yeah, they're called Congress. Mike - I too am working on moving from a 2003 Server Dc to a SBS 2008 network. However, we are very leary of running dcpromo on the 2003 server. Does anyone have any guides or procedures to follow for this process? Any information would be appreciated. ...

How can I reset the email server names in Publisher 2003?
How can I reset the email server names in Publisher 2003? What do you mean? ...

Customizing Outlook 2003 toolbar
I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash /separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in the customize dialog box. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jim "Jim" <kraskamess@dakotacomm.net> wrote: >I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but >how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash >/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in >the ...

Outlook 2003 fails to open (error message)
I have Outlook configured to connect to a IMAP server for mail and an Exchange Server for calendar/scheduling. The original install was done using the Custom Install Wizard. It has been running fine for a while but this morning when I tried to open it I got an error message. Basically what happend is this: Clicked the icon to launch and got the initial Oultook screen with the login box for the Exchange server (the login to IMAP is automatic). Logged in and after a few seconds the Outlook window disappeared and then I got the following error screen. Cannot start Microsoft Office Outloo...

Outline Numbering Blip
I'm struggling with what should be straightforward, albeit ugly, legal outline numbering. I have ensured that Restart After is set for all levels, and the order for the Previous Level is correct, but it's still not doing what it should. I'm getting: IV IV.1 IV.1.1 IV.1.2 IV.1.2.2 IV.1.2.2.1 IV.1.2.2.2 I would like to get: IV IV.1 IV.1.1 IV.1.2 IV.1.2.1 IV.1.2.1.1 IV.1.2.1.2 Does anyone have suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I've been using this for 500 years and apparently my brain has shut down today. -- Elizabeth A. Ba...

Exchange 2003 memory problem
Dear all I have seen a lot of our company's exchange servers,they are working great,But our exchange 2003 server runs out memory tiwce a week.after the system memory goes to about 2.4G,we can not send or receive email.Our machine have 1GB physical memory & 1.5GB virtual memory,the application on the server(Windows server 2003 ent) is a exchange server 2003 and norton anti-virus.What kind of problem should this hanging up related to ? how can to solve this? Regards Simon: What is telling you that you are running out of memory? Pop-up boxes on the console of the server?...

Importing data from web site
Hi Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external data from web' function within Excel. I would like to import currency exchange rate data from a web site and show the results in a listview control. Any help on this would be very much appreciated. TIA "Martin Parker" <MartinParker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600CD518-8C01-44FB-9401-0D579F56BB27@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external > data from web' function within Excel....

Trying to work with Transaction.DropAmount #2
I have been tasked with making an addition to the status.htm that will display a notification when the cash in the drawer has reached a particular value. I'm familiar with HTML and VB Script, but I've been going over the customization guide provided by MS and I'm a bit lost. The syntax that I see doesn't appear to be working for me or perhaps I just forgot how to do things. If anyone has any advice on how to access the values of Transaction.DropAmount or the value of cash in the cash drawer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Andrew Handerson ...

sbs web access 2003
I’ve just setup a new SBS 2003 server. Everything seems fine except for one thing. When users log onto the Exchange web access from off site. The pages do not fully load. This is happening with more then one person and with different browsers. Here’s a pic http://www.gt350.net/ebaypics/web.JPG Thanks all………………….. Empty the temporary internet files. There has something gone worng with the cache. "frwgt350" wrote: > I’ve just setup a new SBS 2003 server. Everything seems fine except for one > thing. When users log onto the Exchange web access from off site. The pages ...

is outlook 2003->2007 worth it?
I am using outlook 2003 heavily and couple add-in installed as well. Since 2007 is out there, I wonder if upgrading is necessary, is there any major change and additional useful feature in the new version? Will there be any problem just upgrading outlook 2003 (part of office 2003) to retail version of outlook 2007? I'll appreciate anybody here who had already used outlook 2007 and would like to share your outlook 2007 experience. -- Canixs, http://www.canixs.com IMO It's a lot slower. YMMV -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all...

Upgrading from Outlook Express 6 SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2
Hi, I am trying to upgrade my users from OE 6SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2 and I get 2 problems: If I import from Outlook 2003 certain messages get a wrong received date. If I export from OE6SP1 I cannot reply to saved emails. The email address is gone, only the name remaining. Any safe way to upgrade? Thanks Pascal First, it is not an upgrade. Outlook and Outlook Express have no = relation to each other except a shared name. Exporting the emails from OE to Outlook works best as you have learned. = As for the contacts problem, someone else will need to tackle that. = Have you import...

Outlook 2003 and Word as email editor
I haved installed Outlook 2003 and am using WordXP. Outlook does not let me open word as the email editor nor can I create a new file in Word using the Email template. Help!!! You cannot do this unless your versions of Outlook and Word are the same. Sorry. It's just not possible. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Cathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005501c3d163$d8c20fb0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I haved installe...

OWN PERSONAL GoDaddy registered him, so what?
GoDaddy.com is the world's largest Registrar (has been for a long time & still is today, but things change in this world), so Kevin being parked at GoDaddy's is is not surprising Another competitor is Register.com but it's just not as good as GoDaddy when you STUDY the cost & performance in a LONG RUN. I myself have registered 12 domains - all thru Godaddy.com, Onlinefilefolder & photoalbums - all of which aare FREE with domain purchase, and domain costs less than GoDaddy's competition. So don't be surprising - Kevin made a right choice, despite...

Outlook (2003) Connector for Domino
I'm using the newest version (I believe) of the Outlook Connector for Domino - 4/7/2004 - with Windows XP SP2 and Outlook 2003 SP1. While I think this add-in was the best idea ever, I'm having a bit of a problem. As soon as I change a contact, task, email, or calendar entry, outlook.exe starts taking up 99% of my CPU and won't ever relinquish it until I shut it down. I've been searching near and far for about a week now, and I can't seem to find anyone else who's had this problem (with my config). I've tried random things to try and fix it (updating service pack...

using outlook 20002 after using office 2003
I used for a month trial version of Office 2003, uninstalled today and installed back my old Office 2002, and issue started with Outlook. Whenever I try to click Send/Receive button I get a message 'The Operation Failed'. Outlook is not allowing even in the options to click the send/receive button. I am able to receive and send the messages but this issue is creeping me out. Help greatly appreciated. An "Operation Failed" Error Message Appears After You Click "Send and Receive" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354&Product=ou...

Exchange 2003 Consultant Needed
I have installed Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server on a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and all incoming email works fine for the 6 domains I have installed however the only mail that gets delivered is internal email. The email that is sent to the internet is Delayed and eventually doesn't arrive. I need someone to help me with some of the settings in the smtp connector to allow external email to be delivered. I would be more than happy to pay someone to help. Thank you, Randy Covert have you configured an SMTP connector? how is your exchange server connected to the Internet ? ...

OWA
Hi everybody I've got a random problem with outlook web access sometimes owa is unreachable with this error http .... 500 internal server error I check this on microsoft support but the option is already check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823119&Product=ech When i've got this error, on a dos command i use IISRESET in order to "reapir" temporarly OWA OWA is running on a DMZ' server under Win 2K SP4 My Exchange servers are on version 5.5 SP4 under windows 2K Someone have an idea to solve the problem ? thanks What ports have you go...

saving down 2003 to 2000
We are a large organization slowly moving from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Don't even mention 2007 to our IT people. I have been using 2003 for well over a year and saving down files to 2000 for those who do not yet have the later version. For the past few weeks, they have been unable to open new saved down files. I thought it was my computer, but yesterday others were using group lab computers with 2003 ran into the same problem when they tried to open their saved- down files at their desks. Has something happened recently ( an update?) to interfere with the save down process? Any idea...

exchange 5.5 and 2003 coexist
My domain is mixed mode (have Windows 2003 AD, and a few WinNT DBC also, due to production reasons.) We are on Exchange 5.5, which I am in the middle of migrating to Exchange 2003 (it will be in mixed mode for a while until I am comfortable with Exchange 2003. I followed all the steps in the migration per Microsoft's outline. Everything seems to have gone fine. I have now Exchange 5.5 and 2003 on our network. I moved my mailbox to the Exchange 2003 as a guinea pig. I can send email within my company fine but I cannot receive/send any internet emails. I tried some of the ot...

Word 2003 -Style Preview
Hello- I believe that there is a style preview option for both the Task Pane/Styles and formatting and also for the Style icon on the formatting toolbar, however I can't find it can anyone help? Thanks On the Edit tab of Tools | Options, be sure to select "Keep track of formatting." Then, in the Styles and Formatting pane, click "Custom" (in the "Show" list). Under "Other formatting," choose what formatting you want displayed. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Marco18+" <Marco18@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Money 2003 for PPC
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C358EC.3B605140 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have an IPAQ 1910 with PPC 2002 and Microsoft Money Deluxe 2003. I = have Money for PPC installed and it seems to work fine. One thing I have = noticed is that the right side of the screen on Money for PPC seems to = be cut off as though my IPAQ screen is not wide enough. It is clearly = evident when going to the options screen as the decription for the = options goes off the edge of the screen. In the...