Eventid 3760 error

I redid my SBS 2008 server today. I haven't done any updates and this is
what I'm getting in the event viewer:

Log Name: Application
Service: Windows Sharepoint Services 3
Event ID: 3760
Level: Error
User: N/A
OpCode:
Logged: 3/3/2010 3:08:15pm
Task Category: Database
SQL Database 'SharePoint_Config_29c26fca-17b8-48c1-9704-b869932abcb6'
on SQL Server instance 'np:\\.\pipe\MSSQL$Microsoft##SSEE\sql\query' not
found. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.

Cannot open database
"SharePoint_Config_29c26fca-17b8-48c1-9704-b869932abcb6"
requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'.

Remember that this is a new install.
Please advise and thanks.

0
john

I found a fix for it from here:
http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?t=38414

Message #6

Open SQL Server Management. Connect to
\\.\pipe\mssql$microsoft##ssee\sql\query

Expand Security and Logins. Double click on NT Authority/Network Service

Under Server Roles, Public and sysadmin should be checked

Under User Mappings, everything should be checked except the 4 default SQL
databases.

Under Status, They should both be enabled.

"john doe" <johndoe@johndoe.com> wrote in message
>I redid my SBS 2008 server today. I haven't done any updates and this is
>what I'm getting in the event viewer:
>
> Log Name: Application
> Service: Windows Sharepoint Services 3
> Event ID: 3760
> Level: Error
> User: N/A
> OpCode:
> Logged: 3/3/2010 3:08:15pm
> Task Category: Database
> SQL Database 'SharePoint_Config_29c26fca-17b8-48c1-9704-b869932abcb6'
> on SQL Server instance 'np:\\.\pipe\MSSQL$Microsoft##SSEE\sql\query' not
> found. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.
>
> Cannot open database
> "SharePoint_Config_29c26fca-17b8-48c1-9704-b869932abcb6"
> requested by the login. The login failed.
>
> Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'.
>
> Remember that this is a new install.
> Please advise and thanks.

0
john

Where can I find Exchange EventID Descriptions #2
Hello. I need to create software which analyse MSExchange event log on the fact of occurence critical Exchange Server events. But can't find more or less full description of MS Exchange Server 5.5/2000 events. I've tried to find it in MSDN, Exchange SDK - nothing. Where can I find full description of MS Exchange Server events ID's (eventlog). Thanks. have a look at www.eventid.net they have a great event id resource and event monitors Simon "Igor" <igor_bo@pochta.ru> wrote in message news:266001c3e0dd$4e1948e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello. > I need to cr...

error in http://epm2010/pwa (Unexpected error occured)
I have installed sqlserver 2008 beta , sharepoint portal server 2010 beta and project server 2010 beta and install prerequisties of sharepoint portal 2010 sql server 2010 and sp1 of sql server 2008 and 5 cummulative updates of sqlserver 2008. and site provision has done . but when i open the site on browser . It will raise an error which is : Error : An unexpected error has occurred. Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: 56078739-4765-45cb-bcee-493816474e9e I dont know whether some services or what is missing to start. kind...

Error 0x80040116
I get a message "The file ~outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error (cyclic redunancy check). Upon doing a google search for the solution, it seems I need to run a file called "pst2gb.exe". Does anyone know where to get this file. Or another solution to this.thx. ...

a buttload of 550 SMTP errors
We are experiencing a bunch of problems with outgoing messages on our exchange server. The problem frequently occurs when we send messages to distribution groups that contain people external to our organization, however I believe they occasionally occur when mail is sent directly to the individual. The bounce back messages come from our server (smexec-mail.kpdexech.com in the examples below). They're mostly 550 error variations that seem to indicate a problem with our server's SMTP communication with the recipients mail server. Can anyone offer any suggestions? joe@blat-blat.com on ...

WinUSB Error 1008
Hi All, I am using WinUSB via a .Net component written in C#. Every first read I get error 1008 - ERROR_NO_TOKEN "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist". This happens only the first time I read after connecting the device. No information in the system event logs. The full source code is here: http://www.asyncop.com/MTnPDirEnum.aspx?treeviewPath=%5bo%5d+Open-Source%5cWinUSB+Component (see at the bottom) Any idea why 1008 may happen? TIA, Asaf Asaf Shelly <MSMediaForum@Shelly.co.il> wrote: > >I am using WinUSB via a .Net componen...

Eventid 3760 error
I redid my SBS 2008 server today. I haven't done any updates and this is what I'm getting in the event viewer: Log Name: Application Service: Windows Sharepoint Services 3 Event ID: 3760 Level: Error User: N/A OpCode: Logged: 3/3/2010 3:08:15pm Task Category: Database Keywords: Classic Computer: Computername Description: SQL Database 'SharePoint_Config_29c26fca-17b8-48c1-9704-b869932abcb6' on SQL Server instance 'np:\\.\pipe\MSSQL$Microsoft##SSEE\sql\query' not found. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below. Cannot open databa...

Error Message OXAD5COO14
I downloaded the Microsoft update to Internet Explorer. Ever since then, when I am in Microsoft Outlook I receive the following: -- Syncronizing to RSS Feed http/g.msn.com/1me10IENUSO 1/50 l" failed. -- Outlook can't download due to problem connecting to server. This happens every time we open an e-mail, or respond. A separate message says that "g.msn.com is trying to connect to www.ms.com It asks me yes or no, and I always say no because of the warning. Help will be so appreciated. Thanks, Unsubscribe from the RSS feed via; Tools-> E-mail Accounts...

IIS error
ever once in awhile, when i logged into the exchange server...it pops up with the error: "internet information services encountered a problem and needed to close" and asked if i want to send the report or not. what the hell is going on? we are running, windows 2k3 standard with exchange 2k3 std. Hi, Send the report and then see if Microsoft Error Reporting actually diagnoses the issue for you and then gives you a link to the fix. If not, trawl through your Event Logs for possible cause. Have a read on the service here: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/dcp20.asp Oliver ...

Security Error in GP 10
Hi, We are facing the same error while opening the GP 10 with the login other than "sa". "You don’t have security privileges to this window. Contact your system administrator for assistance." Please help me out to resolve the same. Thanks in advance... Regards, Jothi krishnan.N Hi Jay Can you still login after you click ok? If you can please review article ID #857086 in customer source for a possible solution. Fliehigh "Jay" wrote: > Hi, > > We are facing the same error while opening the GP 10 with the login other > than "sa"....

Locate Link Browser error in Outlook
When I try to use a link from e-mail, the Browser stops and a Locate Link Browser dialog box appears pointing to "My Documents" folder on the destop. If I already have Explorer open I don't experience this error. How do i correct this so I can use a hyperlink from outlook? Thanks for any help! Jan The next time this happens, just browse to the folder with the .exe for your preferred browser. Click on Okay. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: janenicho...

Webmail Error
When using webmail on one PC when trying to reply to an email the message window just closes. This does not happen on another PC. Both run XP - the one that has the error has XP Home just updated to SP2. The one that works has XP Pro. Any clues? Thanks Jim Disable the pop-up blocker and try again? Note that the Google Toolbar also holds a pop-up blocker -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

cant send some emails
I have had this problem with outlook in both Office xp and 2003. Sometimes it simply wont send the odd email, sends others and leaves ones it doesnt like in the outbox. Sometimes if I create a new email and copy the contents it will send it - sometimes not. How do I fix this problem? Task XXXX - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5....

WLM
Hi, I�ve switched from using OUTLOOK to using Windows Live Mail. I am running windows 7 32bits; all updates installed. I frequently get the following error during the day: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This IMAP command could not be sent to the server before the connection was terminated. Configuration: Account: ****** Server: imap.fusemail.net User name: ******* Protocol: IMAP Port: 993 Secure(SSL): 1 Code: 800ccc0f The error turns up random...

Error 20488 on only one client
When posting PO we are receiving the following error: The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20488 I found KB 896545 in the Knowledge Base of Customer Source but in reading the KB I would have to believe that all clients would be having the same problem because the KB states that the problem occurs if the SY00500 Posting Definitions Master table is damaged. Does anyone have an idea as to what would cause this problem on one client and how to fix it? Thanks in advance. JTT Hello JTT, I have seen this specific error on 8.0 after a ...

Important Error about accounts (An error occurred)
Hi, When I try to see the accounts in CRM 1.2, it gives me this message ERROR An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. The message in the Event Viewer is this: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Invalid column name 'CFSTaxNo'. Error Message: Invalid column name 'CFSTaxNo'. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at ...

Error accessing POP-3 account
In addition to the Exchange Server I have a POP-3 account defined. It always works when I first open Outlook, but it fails 2/3 of the time afterwards. The error message is Task 'david POP - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A): 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server adminstrator or Internet service provider(ISP).' I never have trouble with this POP-3 account from home or via the web. If it can't be fixed, is there any way to shorten how long it ...

error 1327. invalid drive: f:\
I already had Office Ultimate downloaded on this computer but this week I also switched to windows 7. Now when I try to re install office I get this "error 1327. invalid drive: f:\" I have no idea what to do! Was this a clean install of win7 or an upgrade? "whoflungpoo6" <whoflungpoo6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADCAA4F4-8C40-483D-B854-B3526C1C387B@microsoft.com... >I already had Office Ultimate downloaded on this computer but this week I > also switched to windows 7. Now when I try to re install office I get this > "er...

Error After Reinstall
I had to reformat the hard drive on my laptop and reinstall everything. When I open my main database, I get the following error: The database is in an unexpected state. MSAccess can't open it. The database has been converted from a prior version of Access by using DAO compact database method instead of the convert Database command on the tools menu. It instructs to import everything into a new database. I did not convert the database. After the message, I can open the database from the file menu. Can anyone tell me what happend here? Anne Now, I have created a new database and import...

Error messages #16
I keep receiving 2 errors. User.PST file not found and when I enter my email server, Outlook tells me it can not be found. I have verified the server name. This is causing problems when I try to export my messages and address book from Outlook express. Please help. Whats the first err msg *exactly* when you first open whatever version of Outlook you have? "CC" <CC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D287EFE-C600-4025-8AB7-CC381718071E@microsoft.com... >I keep receiving 2 errors. User.PST file not found and when I enter my >email > server, Out...

MSExchangeAL 8331 Error and Hotfix Questions
Ok..I get the 8331 event every minute. I noticed that newly created email accounts are not showing up in Global Address list and after reading problems associated with the 8331 error,I figured that they were related to each other. Who has installed the hotix? Does the hotfix seem to fix the error showing up in application log and also fix any related email issues? What requirements are there with the hotfix...such as does it require users to be out of email or require a server reboot? Scott, I have had some of my customer install the hotfix, from their reports to me it has resolved the probl...

EventID 7031 and 7036 generating every half an hour on our Exchange 2003.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C754F5.83D1E480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, We are experiencing SMTP and IIS shut down every 30 minutes. Here is the Error EventID 7031details. 1. The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service terminated = unexpectedly. It has done this 189 time(s). The following corrective = action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. 2. The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done = this 189 time(s). The fol...

SQL Error during data migration
Hi to all, we got a serious problem when loading data with the data migration framework. The MigrationTool throws an error after creating the account record in the crm database and then writing back the migration status. That means the according record in the cdf database is not receiving the new destination id so the tool uses the same data for creating the next account! This is an never ending loop. It is not our first load and the domain account we use is the same as admin in crm. We used it to load the data to the cdf, to cleanse the data in cdf (what means updates are possible with...

outlook error #49
For no obvious reason my outlook freezes on start up and gives me several errors. -virtual memory is low -program needs the Windows Installer to run(or similar) I transfered my files to Express and this works, but I don't want to use Express-I want to use Outlook. I did a Window XP and a Outlook repair(in that order). I uninstalled outlook and reinstalled it. Still same problem. This is the only program that is giving me any trouble. I have all of Microsoft Office Suite installed on my machine. Any Ideas?!! Jim <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For no obvious...

Errors with per Week Chart
Hello, the sheet I'm working on records the number of seizures per da of a specific patient. I then have a sperate column which has the su of the seizures in a given week. Obviously, these sums appear ever seven cells. Adjacent to these cells is the date of the given week. So for example, the total amount of seizures in the week of 12/18/05 is 18 Unfortunately, to protect the patient's privacy, I cannot provide download to the actual document. Now, I'd like to graph the amount of seizures per week. When I try t do this, I either get a bunch of different series and no apparent wa...

Help! Odd Error Message in Outlook 2002????
Help! I've been trying to send some distro. e-mails through outlook. (Well under the e-mailnumber limit set by my e-mail provider). I have gotten at 50% or more sent back for the above message, the e-mail address it couldn't send to, and "(non-printable character)" behind it. I called my provider and they said it was a microsoft error. What in the world is wrong? It took me 2 hours to send 278 e-mails the other day!!! Below is the message minus the e-mail address. It repeats this in the e-mail for every address it did not send. And it's not just one provided tha...