Event ID: 1017
Date:  24/05/2010
Time:  21:23:55
User:  N/A
Computer: TITAN
The DHCP service encountered the following error when  backing up the
registry configuration:
Access is denied.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: DhcpServer
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1010
Date:  24/05/2010
Time:  21:23:56
User:  N/A
Computer: TITAN
The DHCP service encountered the following error while cleaning  up the
database:
Access is denied.

0
ZielonySBS

See if any of these help...

eventid.net is your friend :)

http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1017&eventno=72
&source=DhcpServer&phase=1

http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1010&eventno=735
&source=DHCP&phase=1

--
Duncan.

In article <uOzMwi$#KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, ZielonySBS@wp.pl
says...

> I have got two errors during backup.
>
> Chcaking C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcp  SYSTEM has got full perimssions to a
> folder.
>

> Any idea ?
>

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: DhcpServer
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 1017
> Date:  24/05/2010
> Time:  21:23:55
> User:  N/A
> Computer: TITAN
> The DHCP service encountered the following error when  backing up the
> registry configuration:
> Access is denied.
>

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: DhcpServer
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 1010
> Date:  24/05/2010
> Time:  21:23:56
> User:  N/A
> Computer: TITAN
> The DHCP service encountered the following error while cleaning  up the
> database:
> Access is denied.

0
Duncan

SBS 2008, DHCPserver error 1050.
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" --> Add/R...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

About Office 2007
Our office bought 10 suites of Office 2007, and we installed them in colleagues' PCs. While unfortunately we cannot now recognize that which PC installed which suite respectively... Do you have any suggestion on how to match the package with the product ID(I know where to find the product ID)? Belarc Advisor or magic jellybean http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Amy Ding" <Amy Ding@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Id over multiple nodes
Is it possible to create an id over multiple nodes? I would like to use generate-id which includes all of the Route nodes which has a direction of 1. So I don't want to for-each each Route node and run generate-id on each on of them but bulk them all together and generate an id for the nodes <Routes> <Route> <City1>A</City1> <City2>B</City2> <DateTime1>10:00</DateTime1> <DateTime2>11:15</DateTime2> <Direction>1</Direction> </Route> <Route> <City...

Posting events to the event viewer.
I've been using a particular method to post program events to the event viewer. It works, but there is an issue that is driving me crazy. Perhaps there is a better way or different way to accomplish what I am doing. 1) My events are listed in a file I call EventLog.mc. The events are in this file using a particular syntax. 2) Right after creating the file for the first time, or if I change the file, I run the event log compiler. by doing "mc.exe EventLog -d". This process creates a file called "EventLog.rc". 3) I directly edit my program's main .rc file. Nea...

reading win 7 event logs
Thanks in advance for your help. I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database using WMI. I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Thanks. hi Lance, On 06.05.2010 22:29, Lance McGonigal wrote: > I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database > using WMI. > I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in > the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Not that I know. Neither WMI http://msdn.microsoft....

Call Event from Subform
I've figured out how to execute a sub on a subform initiated on the form. [Forms]![Contacts]![ContactsAddresses].Form.btnSave_Click I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the opposite. To execute a sub on the form called from the subform. When I do a search it always talks about controls, not subroutines. Can someone please help! On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:50:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Me.Parent.myPublicProcedure Note that the procedure must be public. Click events are Private by default, but you can simply...

Backups Missing
I am using Money 2006 Deluxe on laptop with XP and desktop (new) with Vista. I cannot find the backup files in Vista. With XP, I go to C/Program Files/Microsoft Money 2006, open the file and the backups are there. Not so in Vista, the only backups listed are 2 months old. I cannot find the path to wherever Vista is backing up. In microsoft.public.money, tedhopkins wrote: >I am using Money 2006 Deluxe on laptop with XP and desktop (new) with Vista. >I cannot find the backup files in Vista. With XP, I go to C/Program >Files/Microsoft Money 2006, open the file and the backups are...

Event 9582
We are using Exchange 2000 with SP3 on Windows 2000 Server Std. We had to upgrade the memory in the server from 2GB to 4GB for another application. We have the following error every hour in the Application log: Event type: Warning Event source: Microsoft Exchange IS Event category: Performance Event ID: 9582 Description: The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. These events keep appearing once every hour in my Event viewer log. D...

New Lead Event
Hi, While creating a new lead, i would like to call some third party application which will perform some action. In workflow manager,I can specify rules for the crete new Lead event. Is it possible to define a rule which will call the application on create new lead event. Help Needed. Thanks in advance Regards. Raju Look into the PostURL action in Workflow. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:05:36 +0530, "Raju" <raju@netgalactic.com> wrote: Hi, ...

Recurring events
I am creating a 12 month calendar that needs to have recurring events on specific days of the week. Is there a way to do this other than copying and pasting each month? Thanks in advance for any help with this. ...

Context sensitive Help ID
I have created a vs2008 mfc project using the wizard and with context help ticked... all is well so far. I have created a .chm file and mapped the dialog define numbers to the Help Context Number of the help by converting from Hex to Decimal. the F1 button works on the dialogs. I now select the ? icon on the dialog and click on the controls where I want a specific page to open but the F1 page opens. I cannot seem to map the define numbers in the resource.hm file created by VS2008 to the help context number. a typical hm file // Microsoft Visual C++ generated Help ID include file. // ...

Help with this Event Procedure
Hi there I currently have this code in my database but I can't seem to make it work (i.e. no new names are added to my combo box). I don't think I have attached the event procedure properyly either. Where should I put it? Private Sub Coach_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) intAnswer = MsgBox("This coach" & NewData & " is not currently in the list." & vbCrLf & _ "Would you like to add this coach to the list now?" _ , vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "This coach") If intAnswer = vbYes Then str...

How do I recover deleted calendar event? Outlook 2007
I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help. Mik If its not in the deleted items folder, you'll need to restore a backup copy as its deleted for good. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEAC...

Firing Change event from popup form
Hello, This code is on the AfterUpdate event of a list box on a popup form. Private Sub Company_AfterUpdate() Dim frm As Form Set frm = Forms![LoadSheetsMain]![LoadSheetsST].Form frm.Controls(OpenArgs) = Me.ActiveControl End Sub It assignes a value to a textbox on the calling form. I need to fire the change event of that textbox, but don't know the method. Thanks for any help. God Bless, Mark A. Sam The change event of the textbox must be Public. You can then call it from a different control or form: Forms!FormName.PublicSub Mark A. Sam wrote: >Hello, > >Th...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" --> Add/Rem...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" -->...

DHCPServer Event ID: 1017 & 1010 during backup
I have got two errors during backup. Chcaking C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcp folder has got full perimssions. Any idea ? Event Type: Error Event Source: DhcpServer Event Category: None Event ID: 1017 Date: 24/05/2010 Time: 21:23:55 User: N/A Computer: TITAN Description: The DHCP service encountered the following error when backing up the registry configuration: Access is denied. Event Type: Error Event Source: DhcpServer Event Category: None Event ID: 1010 Date: 24/05/2010 Time: 21:23:56 User: N/A Computer: TITAN Description: The DHCP service encoun...

Events in Access
Is there a list some where that explains all of the events you can use on a form and what they are for? Example, After Update, On Enter, Got Focus, Etc. The Access help file does provide some info on this, but there are so many events to look up that it's confusing to know where to start. First thing to notice is that not only do the controls have events, but the form has events in its properties as well. The form events are the ones to learn first. The BeforeUpdate event of the form is the most useful. Access fires that just before the record gets saved, so it is the one to use t...

backup onto a cd
hi. since it now takes 4 dics to backup $$ i was wondering if i could backup onto a cd... it doesnt appear as an option when i select backup only A:floppy is available. This FAQ hasn't been posted in several days: --- Q): How do I backup to CD-RW? CD-R? A): First, remember that a CD-R or CD-RW is not a general purpose random access storage device and needs software (like DirectCD from Easy CD (Coaster) Creator by Roxio) to begin to pretend to be. (That having been said, the poor reliability many people experience with packet writing software in general and DirectCD in specific sugges...

event 13000
Source: MSExchnage IMAP4 Category: Client Action Event ID: 13000 An erro (0x80070057) occurred while rendering a message for download on mailbox ..........(mailbox) Any Idea what may cause this, I think the client is trying to use outlook express to download messages from our exchange 5.5 sp4 server on nt4 sp6 ...

Unable to move mailbox events 1008, 9167, 9175, 9169
Hi We have exchange 2003 SP2 with 800 user accounts (one frontend Exch server and two backend servers). Recently I created a new mail store under First storage Group and moved 2 mail boxes to it. Now when i try to move it back to the old store its giving following error with events 1008, 9167, 9175, 9169. "Error: After moving a mailbox, you must wait for cleanup operations to complete before you can move it again." I have tried followings but didnt work, 1. Rebuild the Recipient Update Service 2. AD rights for user and Admin 3. OU group policy conflict Everything is alright ...

Changing GL segment ID for sites after startup?
Back when GP was first set up at our company about a year ago, someone indicated that the first GL account segment was to be used as the segment ID for sites (on the Inventory Location Setup window). Although this was specified, inventory accounts by site were never used. Now, however, we've found a need to use the feature - the trouble is we would really want the 3rd segment of the GL account to be used as the site identifier (not the 1st). GP won't allow us to change the "Segment ID for Sites" value through the Inventory Location Setup window; I was wondering if the...