Another interesting thing - since the MS updates - Winmail.dat again

Getting reports from people that have automatic updates enabled on their
workstations, that people are reporting they are being sent WINMAIL.DAT,
this only started after Tuesday this week. None of them reporting this
issue on Monday or before - and they were sending the same file types...

Seems to be happening with Outlook 2003 and 2007, fully patched...

Trust yourself.
Leythos

Leythos wrote:
> Getting reports from people that have automatic updates enabled on their
> workstations, that people are reporting they are being sent WINMAIL.DAT,
> this only started after Tuesday this week. None of them reporting this
> issue on Monday or before - and they were sending the same file types...
>
> Seems to be happening with Outlook 2003 and 2007, fully patched...

I haven't seen that here, but I'll look closer.
0
Susan
6/16/2010 6:23:29 PM
In article <eZkYGEYDLHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, sbradcpa@pacbell.net
says...

> Leythos wrote:
> > Getting reports from people that have automatic updates enabled on their
> > workstations, that people are reporting they are being sent WINMAIL.DAT,
> > this only started after Tuesday this week. None of them reporting this
> > issue on Monday or before - and they were sending the same file types...
> >
> > Seems to be happening with Outlook 2003 and 2007, fully patched...
> >

> I haven't seen that here, but I'll look closer.

Just had another dozen emails, to my customers, reported that they
contained WINMAIL.DAT files instead of the attachments. They have no
problem getting the same attachments from other people/vendors, but, it
seems to be spreading - I've seen this from customers in CA, OH, MI, TX,
TN, FL, etc...

There are no reports that my customers are sending WinMail.DAT files to
anyone, but, their computers are set to automatic updates for Office, if
that makes any difference.

Trust yourself.
Leythos

Runnign MS CRM 3.0 Workflow services in a Cluster
Hi We are having 2 CRM Web server in a Cluster, pointing to single DB server. These servers are NLB. Currently we are running Workflow services only from one server. We wanted to run this service from both CRM web servers. Is there any known Issues with running workflow service from multiple servers. As I understand every workflow instance is tied up with CRM web server from where it is gets triggered and such workflow instance can only be executed from that web server. Any information in this case is appreciated Thanks Mak ...

MS Money 2002 sign-in problem
All of the sudden I seem to have trouble signing into my Microsoft Money 2002 account. When I fire up the program and enter my password I get this message: “Money is unable to verify your Online sign-in….” I have a Windows XP Pentium 4 computer with no recent changes. Here is what I have tried so far with no success: 1. Verified that I can get into my msn.com account; that my password works, etc. 2. Did a system restore on my PC back to when I last successfully got into Money 3. Registered the Msxml3.dll file 4. Did both a “level 1 and level 2 standard repair” of my Money file Any a...

matching a column of numbers to another in another spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet of shortpayment amounts and their invoice numbers on one spreadsheet with a column of credit amounts with their invoice numbers on another spreadsheet. I need to match the credits written with the shortpayments. kinda like this spreadsheet 1 spreadsheet 2 inv # amount date Credit # Amount Date 122334 15.00 11-25-09 675555 15.00 12-10-09 223345 22.00 10-20-09 754444 22.00 111-25-09 naturally...

See this important patch from MS Corp.
--dsczkyjpyinvwyu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pghfheomhzqcnjggw"; type="multipart/alternative" --pghfheomhzqcnjggw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ubbveudfuifnmyge" --ubbveudfuifnmyge Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vu...

UPDATE KB979202 MS silverlight problem
Hello, I was able to have all updates install, but i'm stuck with this KB979202. When I install it, a box popup (windows Installer) and ask for "enter path to folder containing installlation package silverlight.msi". ??? I try to uninstall silverlight and same message appear and ask for silverlight.msi?? Can anyone help? Thank in advance. By the way, I'm using Windows XP SP3 PRO. "powersupply" <powersupplydot007@gmaildotcom> ���g��l��s�D:O0dCAgz%23KHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I was able to have all updates i...

Grabbing a number from another cell on another worksheet
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a number of different worksheets. All I want to do is if I enter a number into a cell on the 2nd worksheet for example, I want it to automatically show in a specific cell on the first worksheet. So a simple copy and paste but for excel to automatically do it for me! it seems like something so easy that I just cant figure out how to do. Try this... Do this once. Select the cell on the 2nd sheet Right click>Copy Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell where you want the value to appear. Right click>Paste Special>Paste Lin...

Acessing function with a DLL which has be loaded from another dll
I have A.dll and B.dll. Assume that A.dll has following functions: A1() A2() Assume that B.dll has following functions: B1() B2() I am loading B.dll from function A1() in A.dll.After Loading B.dll i make a call to B1().After executing the call the function returns to beginning of A2.dll. why is this so? Define "begining". The word tends to make no sense in this context. What you seem to be saying is that you have void A1() { HANDLE h = ::LoadLibrary(_T("B.DLL")); ...test for h==NULL, deal with error typedef void (*B1)() B1Proc; B1Proc B1; ...

Creating column content based on another column's keyword(s) #2
Max, That scriptlet was very useful, and easily tweakable to work in myria applications. Thx! -K -- KHashmi31 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KHashmi316's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27348 Glad to hear that ! Thanks for posting back -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "KHashmi316" <KHashmi316.1evevz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:KHashmi316.1e...

Populate data in cell by looking at another cells data
Hi Everyone, Hope I find you well. I'm not even sure how to go about this, so I hope that someone can shed some light. I have a serial number in one cell eg '80199DD270238' where 'DD' is code for another value, in this case 'DD' = 'BLUE'. How can I automatically populate a cell with the value 'BLUE' by looking at the serial number. Many thanks for any help you can provide. Best Regards Gazza Hi if the characters are alsways at the same place use =IF(MID(A1,6,2)="DD","Blue","other color") if they could be at ...

Sum dependant on '1' value in another column
Hi, Let's say I have a '1' or nothing in column 'L' and a time in seconds in column 'B'. The '1' means the time is a legitimate one. Can I do a sum of all the 'legitimate' times in column 'B' based on whether there is a corresponding '1' in column 'L'? Is there a formula that will allow me to do that? Sorry for the ignorance of the question but it is late and I am struggling to make this spreadsheet work for me. Thanks in advance, Dave Hi DL, Look at the SUMIF function in Excel help. Try: =SUMIF(L1:L10...

Part list not updated on change of type.
The data base consists of scanners and scanner parts. We carry out servicing on scanners and raise a service report (numbered) which records work done and parts used (these are detrermined from the scanner type). When a service report is input the scanner type is entered on the main form and a subform is used to record the parts used. The user on entering the subform is given a list of parts based on the scanner type and he selects the parts used and adds quantities. This is done using the "after update" event on the subform. This input of data appears to work OK. ...

is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? #2
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? ...

Automatic Link to another workbook
I have a workbook created that, every time I open it, I get the question: Do you want to update the automatic link to data in another workbook? I didn't consciously set up a link and I don't want to get this message. How do I find this link and break it so I will not continue to get this message? Any help is appreciated. Close any other Excel workbooks you have open and do a "Find" for :\ (colon backslash). If you have several worksheets in your workbook, ask Excel to search the entire workbook by selecting find within "Workbook" instead of "Sheet&quo...

Copying from one ListControl to Another...
Hello everyone, I have been studying how List Controls work, and now I have two List Controls, A and B. Both of the list controls are in Report_View and they both have the same # of columns. What I would like to do is copy each entry of A into B. I use CListCtrl::GetItem(..) to get the item, and I use CListCtrl::InsertItem(..) to insert the item into B. However, this is not working. It is only inserting the first subitem. Is it possible to copy the entire item i.e, subitems 0-2 from CListCtrl A into CListCtrl B? Thanks ...

Option price update
Hi there, I have a couple options, and money doesn't seem to want to update their price automatically. I have shares, and it's no problem, so it's not a connnection issue. I've tried modifying the ticker, adding US: in front and .X at the end, as well as removing the characters and any possible combination. Does anybody know if money can update option prices? I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. Thanks, Ed In microsoft.public.money, Ed wrote: > >I have a couple options, and money doesn't seem to want to >update their price automatically. I have shares,...

Another question about IF(COUNTIF) checks in Excel
<Tiff1618@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:219EB429-F90A-406E-A208-5C787ED70467@microsoft.com... > > Hey again, > > > > Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase > > in a selection? > > > > I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every > > student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of > > looks > > like this: > > > > |Monday| > > Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) > > Per...

Another If/Ten
HI all. Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that column equals today() would like cells from that row to fill in another sheet. Is this possible? Any ideas on how to make that happen?? Thanks. Flue. Maybe you can use format|Conditional formatting. Select the range to color (I used A2:X999). With A2 the activecell, I did: format|conditional formatting formula is: =($a2=today()) and give it a nice format Brian Bennett wrote: > > HI all. > > Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that > column equal...

How can I open a file saved in another version of Publisher?
I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. YvetteR wrote: > I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the > message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different > version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher > 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. More than likely, this file was created in Publisher 2002 or 2003. Y...

Intelligent Message Filter: Most recent updates??
My most recent version of the filter definitions is from early May. Has anyone had a more recent one from Microsoft Updates? None is listed when I check for updates. Thanks, Bill I just declined one (June 21, 2006) from my WSUS server because it said there was a newer one already installed. I can't find my current version however, I guess I don't know where to look. wjw7wjw@gmail.com wrote: > My most recent version of the filter definitions is from early May. Has > anyone had a more recent one from Microsoft Updates? None is listed > when I check for updates. > >...

Another Gag thread
What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk at the funeral. The mayor of New Orleans was asked about his position on Roe vs. Wade. He said he didn't really care how people got out of the city. -- * "AB" <AB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B46FD0D-3AA8-4D81-B90A-3FB512EE1F8F@microsoft.com... What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk at the funeral. By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a computer geek or a serial k...

Referencing another field
Hello, I have a Combobox field called "WorkerID" on a form. This field is not tied to the Forms data source. It is pretty much floating, no control source, but it does have a Row Source Type, Select Query that pulls Worker IDs form a table called "tbl_WorkerIDs". This table has both WorkerIDs and WorkerNames. I want to add another floating combobox field to the form to display the WorkerNames. So if I change the combobox WorkerID I need the WorkerName to change automatically. How do I configure the WorkerName combobox to look at the WorkerID field and upda...

Upgrade to another another language
Is it possible to upgrade the CRM to change the language? I know there is a Dutch disk kit (T07-00218), but can I install this version over an existing English CRM. It is important that all the user data is remains unaltered. Can somebody help me. Thanks, Bernard Bernard, Installing another language version of crm over an existing implementation will not work. You will need to reinstall crm. Exporting customizations and importing again should not be possible, because of the language code in the xml file. But when you change the language codes in the xml file to the correct value the...

Copy e-mail to address on another domain?
How would I setup for a users email user@domain1.com to also get sent to blah@otherdomain.com? Server 2003,Exchange 2003.. The reason I ask is we run an IT company and wish to have each of our clients administrator@ accounts also send a copy of incoming e-mail to server.reporting@ourcompany.com so someone at our firm can keep track of all the administrator e-mail in a central place. Thanks! -L In news:uERgb6RqFHA.2776@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Locke Nash Cole <junkmauler@hotmail.com> typed: > How would I setup for a users email user@domain1.com to also get sent > to blah@o...

How to update Curruncies from HQ
hi . How can i update curruncy from HQ,that thier is no worksheet to update curruncies. any help please. Sad - try creating both a tender types udpate worksheet and a suppliers update worksheet - shooting from the hip but let us know if this works. "Sad" wrote: > hi . > How can i update curruncy from HQ,that thier is no worksheet to update > curruncies. > any help please. thank you it works. "convoluted" wrote: > Sad - try creating both a tender types udpate worksheet and a suppliers > update worksheet - shooting from the hip but let us know if t...

Replicating my Outlook 2003ton another Computer
I have two computers at home, one desktop and one laptop, networked together for my DSL connection. both are running XP Pro. I would like to copy my outlook 2003 from the desktop to the laptop. I did an export and made a backup.pst and imported that file to the laptop. That brought over my messages and contacts, but not all the rules and the configurations I had set up. Is there a way to replicate the complete Outlook 2003 to the laptop? Once that is done (if it can be done), is there a way to synchronize the laptop to my desktop? Thanks for the help, as I'm new to Outlook and this ...