"SBS & EBS Users" group name change on LinkedIn

For those of you that are members of the "SBS and EBS Users" group on
LinkedIn, we have changed our name to reflect the change in EBS status
as well as to appeal to a wider audience.  We are now officially "Small
Business IT Pros."

And if you're not already a member, feel free to join us at
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=64458&trk=anet_ug_hm.

We currently have over 600 members and are growing daily.

Yours,
-Brad Dinerman

Bradley J. Dinerman, MVP - Enterprise Security
President, National Information Security Group
http://www.naisg.org

Brad's TechTips: http://www.fieldbrook.net/techtips/
0
Brad