Microsoft Documentation

Hi,

I came across this

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top

page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess.

Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical
overviews of other products which maybe of interest?

Thanks

"biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I came across this
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top
>
> page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess.
>
> Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical
> overviews of other products which maybe of interest?
>
> Thanks

 Microsoft's site is broken down based on technologies. You happen to find
just the specific download link for the DirectAccess white papers. There are
numerous others. TechNet is one of the main landing spots to search for
other technologies.

Microsoft Technet.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

--
Ace

confers no rights.

Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit among
responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your resolution.

Ace Fekay, MVP, MCT, MCITP EA, MCTS Windows 2008 & Exchange 2007, MCSE &
MCSA 2003/2000, MCSA Messaging 2003
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

If you feel this is an urgent issue and require immediate assistance, please
contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check http://support.microsoft.com
for regional support phone numbers.

0
Ace
2/20/2010 2:42:14 AM
In addition to Ace his post I would let you know that here is a brand new
"Microsoft DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant" released which is really
helpful if you are interested in this technology.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=9a87efe8-e254-4473-8a26-678adea6d9e9

Also, I would strongly recommended to you, to have a look on the
"Infrastructure Planning and Design Guide for DirectAccess" ->
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee477347.aspx

Regards
Ramazan

"Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT]" <aceman@mvps.RemoveThisPart.org> wrote in message
> "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I came across this
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top
>>
>> page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess.
>>
>> Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical
>> overviews of other products which maybe of interest?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Microsoft's site is broken down based on technologies. You happen to find
> just the specific download link for the DirectAccess white papers. There
> are numerous others. TechNet is one of the main landing spots to search
> for other technologies.
>
> Microsoft Technet.
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx
>
> --
> Ace
>
> This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and
> confers no rights.
>
> Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit
> among responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your
> resolution.
>
> Ace Fekay, MVP, MCT, MCITP EA, MCTS Windows 2008 & Exchange 2007, MCSE &
> MCSA 2003/2000, MCSA Messaging 2003
> Microsoft Certified Trainer
> Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
>
> If you feel this is an urgent issue and require immediate assistance,
> please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check
> http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.

0
RCan
2/20/2010 7:09:39 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the tips.

"RCan" wrote:

> In addition to Ace his post I would let you know that here is a brand new
> "Microsoft DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant" released which is really
> helpful if you are interested in this technology.
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=9a87efe8-e254-4473-8a26-678adea6d9e9
>
> Also, I would strongly recommended to you, to have a look on the
> "Infrastructure Planning and Design Guide for DirectAccess" ->
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee477347.aspx
>
> Regards
> Ramazan
>
> "Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT]" <aceman@mvps.RemoveThisPart.org> wrote in message
> > "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I came across this
> >>
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top
> >>
> >> page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess.
> >>
> >> Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical
> >> overviews of other products which maybe of interest?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>

> > Microsoft's site is broken down based on technologies. You happen to find
> > just the specific download link for the DirectAccess white papers. There
> > are numerous others. TechNet is one of the main landing spots to search
> > for other technologies.
> >
> > Microsoft Technet.
> > http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Ace
> >
> > This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and
> > confers no rights.
> >
> > Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit
> > among responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your
> > resolution.
> >
> > Ace Fekay, MVP, MCT, MCITP EA, MCTS Windows 2008 & Exchange 2007, MCSE &
> > MCSA 2003/2000, MCSA Messaging 2003
> > Microsoft Certified Trainer
> > Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
> >
> > If you feel this is an urgent issue and require immediate assistance,
> > please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check
> > http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
> >
> .

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Microsoft Promo

Long Document
I have a long document in which each page is independent of all the others (separated with section breaks). Each page has the same format, but different information. The document is formatted using styles to create an "Outline" (Varying levels of bullets and numbers). When I indent a line, the format changes to the desired level. What I'm finding however is that sometimes when I indent a line on, say, page 20, to change the outline level from a number to a bullet, every single line in the rest of the document that had bullets has been converted to numbers (they all ...

How can I open documents sent to me as .123
I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in ..123 Excel keeps telling me that it can't open this Lotus 123 file. What gives? Hi either your client saves the files in Excel format or you may have a look at a commercial converter (www.dataviz.com). Excel can't open *.123 files -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nikineo" <Nikineo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:91D2773F-F437-4248-A831-CC18E82BBD79@microsoft.com... > I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in > .123 Ex...

microsoft XL

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Word Document (2003) the top margin
When I open a new Word Document, the upper margin is too large (header?), how do I change the basic template that opens? Open the template, change the margins then save the template. For the default template (normal.dot) you should be able to change the settings from the Page Setup dialog by clicking the default button there. Ensure that you save the normal template when prompted. (you will be prompted if you set tools > options save > prompt to save normal template). -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>><...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Word document color of font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I have a 96 page table document in Word. I cannot print it in black ink. It prints red. There is nothing wrong with the printer or ink supply. I tried other Word documents and they print in black ink. I tested printer and it works fine. I selected entire table (document) and used font color chart in Word to select black. It continues to print red. I emailed it to myself as an attachment. I made copy. Still red font. What do you suggest? <br><br>I also have a unwanted light blue horizontal line in some of the cells. Ho...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...

Upgrade from a Microsoft CRM 3.0 Prof. (trial) to CRM 3.0 (SBS)
Hello . I want to upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from a professional edition (trial version) to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a Small Bussines Server. My question is if this is possible. I've found some documents to upgrade the program from SBS to professional edition and I supose thats the procedure it's the same for the other way. Thanks Miquel From Microsoft's evaluation download page: "The Small Business Edition trial version can be converted to a commercial Small Business Edition or Professional Edition. The Professional Edition trial version cannot be ...

Document Numbers already exists
Has anyone come across this error message in converting a fulfillment order? 'Document number already exists'? ...

Microsoft publisher 97
Whenever I try to open MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 97, I keep getting an error message that states: "Windows is low on memory, or your hard disk is full. Try closing other programs, and freeing some space on your hard drive before starting PUBLISHER". I've checked the hard drive, and it isn't full. There are no other programs running either. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this problem ??? Have you changed printers? Disable your printer, see if you can open Publisher. Anti-virus programs can interfere as well. What version Windows are you us...