Creating user Error with windows 2008 server standard

Dear All,

Im having an error creating user accouns on windows 2008 server.
while im creating the following error comes

Windows cannot set the password for the (User) because:
The password does not meet the password policy requirments.
check the minimum password length, password complexity and password
history requirments.

how can i overcome this issue
Appriciate very much your help.

Rgds
Sam

--
azamh
azamh's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/220505.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
azamh

Hello azamh,

Sounds that you are working in a domain. The error message is clear use the
specified configuration in the policy on domain level, mostly the Default
domain policy, where the requirements are set. Therefore open Group policy
management console and on domain level check the GPO password policy.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> Dear All,
>
> Im having an error creating user accouns on windows 2008 server. while
> im creating the following error comes
>
> Windows cannot set the password for the (User) because:
> The password does not meet the password policy requirments.
> check the minimum password length, password complexity and password
> history requirments.
> how can i overcome this issue
> Appriciate very much your help.
> Rgds
> Sam
> http://forums.techarena.in

0
Meinolf
5/15/2010 11:20:54 AM
Dear Meinolf weber,

Thank you so much for your reply by the way is it possiblt to give a
step by step instruction.

Rgds
Sam

--
azamh
azamh's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/220505.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1337350.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
azamh

create a roster

User prompted for password 5 times
One of my users is experiencing a very odd (at least to me) behavior. He is logged into his XP system which is joined to our Active Directory, no problems there. When he launches Outlook hs is prompted for his password for some reason. He has to enter his password and click OK, then repeat this step 5 times before it lets him in. Any thoughts? Thanks I'm having a similar problem. Also running XP and Outlook 2003. Did you get any answers? I haven't tried to authenticate 5 times but that should not be the answer! Right? >-----Original Message----- >One of my users is ex...

Compile Error #2
I am currently using Excel 2002. I was given a file, apparently created in Excel 2003. When I try to access the file I get the following message: Compile error: Can't find project or library The developer believes this error is coming up because 2002 doesn't have the same "libraries" as 2003 and that I need to upgrade to 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help. Does the file you have been given contain VBA code? If so, then it would seem that the original creator has 'referenced' another project or library in it. To explain, when this sheet has been create...

How do I include more Help options for really inexperienced users?
Things like on the forms (beside each label), how can i include a question mark symbol that, when the mouse hovers over it, shows the format needed for the data that should be input? e.g. contact number - 028 90 000000 You can easily do this with the Control Tip Text property. Open your form in design view and select the control which you want to show the format for. Open properties and go to the Other tab. Type in your example format in the Control Tip Text property. Steve santus@penn.com "laura" <laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57...

Task Create - Status

ms ACCESS 97 error 2645
The error occurs at: Option Compare Database Option Explicit Function CalcRate(frm As Form) Dim Mydb As Database, Myset As Recordset, Cd As String, Intrp As String Dim IRR As Currency, IAHR As Currency, ITR As Currency, Strcriteriaint As String Set Mydb = CurrentDb Set Myset = Mydb.OpenRecordset("LangRate", DB_OPEN_DYNASET) >>>>> Cd = frm.Lang_C <<<<<<<<< The exact error is : Run-Time Error 2465 Application-defined or object-defined error See whether using Cd = frm!Lang_C is any better. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Run-time error 438?
Hello, I am trying to create an edit control for my form. I lock my textboxes in properties and then I created a command button with an event on onclick. My codes are working for most of them expect a few. When I click the button it gives me Run-time error 438. My code is based liked this. Me![Control].Locked=False Private Sub Edit_Record_Click() Me![Drago ID].Locked = False Me![Drago Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer].Locked = False Me![Store].Locked = False Me![Machine Acres].Locked = False Me![Part Fail Date].Locked = False - NOT WORKING ...

Sales Process error message in web client
When viewing an opportunity in the web client, if the user goes to activities and then selects the sales process tab (next the activities and history tabs), we get the following error: An error has occurred. Contact your system administrator. No one knows what to do about this. Any suggestions? It would be nice to be able to see the summary like all the books show. Thanks. Hi normally your can solve an error like this one by following this procedure: Clear the Outlook Forms Cache in the Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook client. 1. Open Microsoft Outlook, and then click Options f...

when form created

defragging exchange2003 server using diskeeper 10
Im thinking of using diskeeper 10 to defrag our exchange server computer which is on 2003 server SP1. Is this a safe program to use ? Is it best to shutdown the exchange services first before doing and online defrag to allow the software to "defrag" the exchange stores. ? or just use diskkeepers boot time defrag option ? thanks for any responses First few lines should answer your question about disk defrags on Exchange servers. For production deployments, I would make sure the vendor (Diskeeper) explicitly states compatibility - a quick search on their web site did not ret...

Managed user test
Posting this to see if my id identies me properly as a managed user. ------=_NextPart_0001_06BAC655 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Lisa, No, the tool that I'm using (an internal Microsoft Tool we use) doesn't show your thread as any of the "Managed" types of users. I only see this post because I was looking from Outlook Express from home last night and saw this query. Today I looked for it under Managed Users, didn't find it, then switch to "All" postings and there you were. I confess while I can answer technical types of ques...

Creating a Brochure

OWA and Domain\User Name Logon
Something strange happened to the logon requirements when logging onto OWA... Initially when I configured OWA the user was required to use his or her domain with their username when logging onto OWA. Now, the domain portion before the user name is no longer required. Although more convenient for the user to logon this way, I'd like to see the logon requirements as they were with the domain portion of the logon required. I am wondering what could have happened to change this feature. Any ideas? How would one change it back? Thanks in advance. Raymond- If somebody put a \ in the default...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Setup Outlook Anywhere in Entourage 2008 WSE
One of my user got Entourage 2008 WSE and would like to setup Outlook Anywhere on it. It works fine once he get a VPN connection but it doesn't work without VPN connection. Does anyone know how to setup Outlook Anywhere in Entourage 2008 WSE? Please advise me how I can setup Entourage 2008 WSE. Thanks in advance. On 1/24/10 1:35 PM, Cheongseo wrote: > One of my user got Entourage 2008 WSE and would like to setup Outlook > Anywhere on it. > It works fine once he get a VPN connection but it doesn't work without VPN > connection. > Does anyone know how ...

Single user Outlook 2007 license for desktop and laptop
What is the cheapest way I can get an Outlook 2007 license that I can use on both my desktop and laptop? Richard As long as you are the only user, the license in a retail box is good for a desktop and a portable. it is not good for a desktop and a laptop if you and your spouse both use the computers - it has to be for computers that won't both be used at the same time. I highly recommend buying the office suite, not just outlook - you'll have a better experience when all of the office apps are the same version. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2...

Creating an ad book