can only see local machine users when trying to add users allowed for remote desktop access

Hi,

I have a windows 2003 server on my network(its actually a virtual machine
running on windows server 2008), that I have enabled remote access to (via
properties of 'My Pc/Remote')

In the permission of the remote user tab,  I can not find any domain users,
if I try to change location it only allows me to see the local machine, and
if i enter manually the domain\user name it always rejects it.

I can see the entire network when I browse the network from file explorer
and I can access shares on remotes machines with no problem, so I am on the
network and authenticated by the domain controller..

How can I get this problem solved ?

0
AussieRules

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Hyperlink value crashes Access
If I assign a hyperlink value to a cmd button or in code using the follow hyperlink method, using a link value like http://www.cookbookplus.com/Activate.aspx, the page is accessed [Internet Explorer] OK, but the Access app crashes every time. However, if I instead just target the main web site http://www.cookbookplus.com that page is opened AND Access does not crash. Crashes also occur if a hyperlink field is populated with http://www.cookbookplus.com/Activate.aspx Again, that page is opened in IE, but Access crashes. The targeted page is a simple, safe, publicly available...

Bulk attachments

Controlling how user posts a blog
Is it possible to control how items are posted on to a blog? The blog owner would like the readers to be able to respond to his posts but he doesn't want readers to create a new thread. thanks in advance ...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Disable Auto Add of addresses
How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but when I get an email from them it is formatted different, and I have to "delete" that which comes up when using auto-complete, and then use the manual add to add the addressee to my email... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated You may disable it in Options Food Snobbery wrote: > How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? > > Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but > when...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

What is the quickest way to get an xml based dataset to add entries to SQL Server?
Because there is no 'datareader' involved, what is the most efficient way to get an XML based dataset to be added to an SQL server dataset? I would hate to have to create a new SQL connection and iterate through making "executenonquery" for each row in the dataset. That seems horribly in-efficient. I know of no other way to get an xml based dataset to push data to the database though. Any pointers? Thanks for any pointers, Peter Robbins Freelance Programmer C#/PHP "MurdockSE" <murdock@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153922058.675709.165630@h48g2000cwc.go...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Exchange Users have lost rights
ok all users have now lost the ability to delete or send emails all users use OWA only when they try to delete a email they get "Some items could not be deleted. They ware either moved, already deleted or access was denied" When some one tries to send a email they get "forbidin" When some one tries to move a folder or create a folder they get "Access denied" i dont knwo what i did or where to check at this point thanks Roger, check the mailbox server's event logs & available disk space. If you have front-end / back-end topology, try running OWA a...

How Do I Turn Off User Password Reset?
I have a user who is having to reset their password monthly. When I look at the User Setup in GP(8.0) there are no boxes checked under User Setup. Where else would I look to turn this feature off? This user accesses GP through our Terminal Server and is the only user who is having to change their password. Thanks for your assistance. There is nothing in GP 8.0 out of the box that will require a password change (until a service pack and SQL 2005). Are you possibly running a customization or 3rd party application like Omni Security? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "lk" <lk...

Can not archive