WLAN and IAS event error 3

I'm new to the company and it looks like the former IT manager was
trying to push WLAN with IAS and CA. However, the DC is throwing the
below error and Reason-Code = 3 has been impossible to find in any
forum. Has anyone seen this error before.

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	IAS
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	3
Date:		1/13/2010
Time:		4:26:54 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	Lab-1
Access request for user test@test.net was discarded.
 Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined>
 NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.x
 NAS-Identifier = hello
 Called-Station-Identifier =
 Calling-Station-Identifier =
 Client-Friendly-Name = LAB-WAP01-P
 Client-IP-Address = x.x.x.x
 NAS-Port-Type = Wireless - IEEE 802.11
 NAS-Port = 0
 Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users
 Authentication-Provider = Windows
 Authentication-Server = <undetermined>
 Reason-Code = 3
 Reason = The Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
request was not properly formatted.

Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00               ....
0
CoryEl

Hi
Have a look at:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=3&eventno=3720&source=IAS&phase=1

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"CoryEl" <coryel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm new to the company and it looks like the former IT manager was
> trying to push WLAN with IAS and CA. However, the DC is throwing the
> below error and Reason-Code = 3 has been impossible to find in any
> forum. Has anyone seen this error before.
>

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: IAS
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 3
> Date: 1/13/2010
> Time: 4:26:54 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: Lab-1
> Access request for user test@test.net was discarded.
> Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined>
> NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.x
> NAS-Identifier = hello
> Called-Station-Identifier =
> Calling-Station-Identifier =
> Client-Friendly-Name = LAB-WAP01-P
> Client-IP-Address = x.x.x.x
> NAS-Port-Type = Wireless - IEEE 802.11
> NAS-Port = 0
> Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users
> Authentication-Provider = Windows
> Authentication-Server = <undetermined>
> Reason-Code = 3
> Reason = The Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
> request was not properly formatted.

> Data:
> 0000: 00 00 00 00               ....

0
Jorge

WLAN Marvell 88w8686
Hi All, Has anyone worked with Marvell 88w8686 WLAN module with SDIO interface in wince6.0.I am a new bee to WLAN.I am using Samsung s3c6410 BSP for our development board.We have WM-G-MR-09 WLAN module which has Marvell 88W8686 chipset.The problem is that the driver is not getting called once the image is loaded.I have no source code but have the dll file and registry file ie, SDIO8686.dll and SDIO8686.reg and the registry file contains the following entry ; registry keys for the Streams portion of the driver [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Custom\M...

Margins do not fit page size! ERROR
Hi My print/ print preview setings seem to have gone for a loop. I'm trying to change the page setup to print to 1 page wide & tall. The actual page is approx 100 rows and columns A-M in width (should not normally pose a problem). The rows & columns are std. sizes. When I hit fit to 1 page the following happens: the scaling changes to 10% and Excel fits my document into 1530 pages. On viewing or trying to drag the page margins to fit to 1 page the error message "Margins do not fit page size!" appears and man it pops up often!!!! I noticed that once I've clicked th...

Event
After upgrading to 3.0, I noticed that one of the field onchange events fires and change the value of isdecrementing but after saving the value of isdecrementing went back to the default value. I checked the workflow, took off script there and disable the event. Nothing helps so far. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks, Tuan ...

Text Box results in error
I downloaded the "Issues" database template and modified it pretty heavily. One of the fields is a lookup type of field. In a canned report, this field displays fine when I place it in my detail section or my section header. If I try to use it in an unbound text box, I get an error. If I enter =[Application] or = "Appl: " & [Application] I get #Error Can anyone tell me why it works as a bound field, but not in a text box? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. Did you change the Name property of the text box as well? Access gets confused if the control has the same...

SSRS Connector Installation Error
Hello, We are getting the following error when attempting to install SSRS connector for CRM. Error| Check ReportServerValidator : Failure: Unable to validate SQL Server Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is correctly installed on the local machine. The KB 947060 provides some solution for this but it does not resolve it for us. Any thoughts? Thanks, Shikhar I have the same issue. Did you resolve it? ...

Difficulty seeing error
If I try to validate this xml... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <a:FuncalcParameters xmlns:a="http://www.somewhere.fun.com/Funcalc" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.somewhere.fun.com/Funcalc http://localhost/FuncalcService/FuncalcParameters.xsd"> <TransId>D-288</TransId> <CalcType>CalculateARM</CalcType> <SR>5</SR> <RRT></RRT> <RRQ></RRQ> <B_In...

ActiveSheet.Paste error
I have a consolidation routine that will, if the user chooses, consolidate the output of all the sheets in our generated report onto one sheet by appending them one after the other with the ActiveSheet.Paste method. It has been working fine with no problems until one customer generated a LOT of reports which means a lot of worksheets in the book and a lot of calls to cut and paste them all onto one sheet. Through trial and error I found that my machine can handle 90 reports (90 worksheets pasted into one sheet via a loop) before the error occurs. The customer was generating 92 reports (but I d...

Error on opening
When I attempt to open "Outlook" I always get the following error message: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:13722a04. Registers: EAX=00110162 CS=015f EIP=13722a04 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0056f114 EBP=0056f338 ECX=0056f340 DS=0167 ESI=01a1105c FS=3797 EDX=0056f364 ES=0167 EDI=01a1093c GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Stack dump: 3a45beaa 01a1105c 0056f340 01a1093c 0069112c 00691cf0 81400000 04572d96 01440000 01672da7 16a71624 5270814e 076e1787 16a7077a 815c3797 17874e04 I cannot open 'outlook' to retrieve my id number. Any s...

WLAN syncing
I have recently set up a WIFI Wireless lan between my laptop and desktop. I have searched and searched for a way to sync my calendar, tasks, and contacts (notes and journal would be good, but not necessary), but the only way I've found to do it is over the internet using email attachments. Can this be done directly? I assumed this kind of thing was commonly done in corporate network settings, but I can't seem to find any info on it. Maybe I am searching using the wrong terminology. Thanks You may find a solution here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- PATR...

Lotus 1-2-3 file #2
How do I convert a lotus 1-2-3 file (bill.123) to Excel 2002? paul Hi I think Lotus has the option to save its file as Excel file. So this should be the easiest way. AFAIK Excel has not build-in converter for *.123 files -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany paul wrote: > How do I convert a lotus 1-2-3 file (bill.123) to Excel > 2002? > paul I don't have the Lotus 123 program. I have the Excel 2002 program. A friend gave me a Lotus 123 file I need to convert and print out. It is bill.12 pau paulnkathy@hotmail.com If you don't have 1-2-3 you can get Conversions Plu...

SetStateContractResponse Error
Hi I keep getting the following error when trying to update a Contract status from Draft to Invoiced - "0x80040217 The specified object was not found". The creation of the contract is successful and I get the contractid. But when I execute the code below, I get the error. contract policy = new contract(); policy.contractid = new Key(); policy.contractid.Value = policyId; SetStateContractRequest policyReq = new SetStateContractRequest(); policyReq.ContractState = ContractState.Invoiced; policyReq.ContractStatus = -1; SetStateContractResponse policyRes = (SetStateContractRe...

error message everytime I reboot the exchange server
We are running exchange 2003 on a windows 2003 server box and everytime I reboot the server I get this error message, "WTEXCHANGE" has reported a "Error". Reported status is: Queues - "Unknown" Drives - "Unknown" Services - "Error" Memory - "Unknown" CPU - "Unknown" The server is working great, we just always get this message. Any ideas on what is causing it? Please email me at jerry.king@ktechserv.com Jerry It appears you have monitoring setup on the Exchaneg box. One of the services that you have set to monitor i...

Missing Popup on assign error
Hello NG, today I found a strange "error" on CRM. All the time, an error occured on CRM during assign a account or another record, the error message is show in the window of this record. Is there any other error, for example on create or update, the error message will shown in a popup dialog. Is there any reason, why using aissgn another option to sho the error message? Thanks, Andre ...

Error Code 646 when trying to install KB977719
I am trying to install an update KB977719 and keep receiving a 646 error. The update is for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk E-mail Filter. Does anyone know how to clear this error? Do a search in this newsgroup for "646" and to your amazement you'll find a couple hundred posts on this error. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D5ABE78-DF6A-4723-A823-690B047F5B52@microsoft.com... > I am trying to insta...

Outlook Connector causes Outlook 2007 to not shutdown #3
I have had this problem with Outlook 2007 not shutting down for a long time, but recently, through the process of elimination, I have found that it is being caused by one of my Hotmail accounts, through the Outlook Connector. The actual problem is that Outlook does not exit properly. If I close it, the process can still be seen in Task Manager. When I try to shut down the machine, I get a message saying that Outlook will not shut down, and I need to force it to close. This means that sometimes Outlook needs to check the message store when I start it up again. This does not happen when I r...

Complier error
This keeps coming up when im done with any transaction . I have to continue to click on it aprox 5 times brfor it will not pop up on my screen & print me out a reciept. Can someone Please help me fix this problem ????????? Thank you Theresa Have you modified a receipt template or format lately? There is an error that is similar to this that can be caused by invalid XML in the receipt tmeplate, but that typically shows up when you try to apply the template to a format - not when you try to print. Do you have any Add-ins installed? Is there any more to the message - like the name of ...

Troubleshooting the SMTP Event Sink
Hi Exchange!! I could do with some help please. And please bear with me here...I'm pretty new to Exchange... I'm adding a disclaimer to all outgoing e-mail via the SMTP Sink Host for a customer. I've ever so slightly modified the script provided by Microsoft to append a disclaimer to the outgoing SMTP mail messages in KB 317680 so that it gets the disclaimer from a file. I've created a second Virtual SMTP Server, which listens on 26 and sends on 25 and configured the first SMTP server to send to self on 26 and listen on 25. I've then registered the SMTP Sink Scr...

Runtime error!
In the past week, I have begun to encounter the following error: "Runtime error! "Program c:\progra~1\micros~1\office10\outlook.exe "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." Any thoughts on waht might cause this error and how to fix? mucrick I get the same message. Has anyone supplied with a fix? >-----Original Message----- >In the past week, I have begun to encounter the following >error: > >"Runtime error! > >"Program c:\pr...

On Change Event
i have 2 picklist fields on my form. i would like to use the On change Event of picklist 1 to determine the possible values of picklist 2. something like case value picklist1 a1 => possible picklist 2 values are a, b, c & d. default (all other values) => possible picklist 2 values are e, f, g & h what is best way to do this? pls advice for this urgent matter I have the same problem/question and do not know how to do it.ΕΎ m "Webstef" wrote: > i have 2 picklist fields on my form. i would like to use the On change Event > of picklist 1 to determine the possibl...

Error Message "Unable to read file"
This message has happened before and I have forgotten how to fix it. I had loaded the Pack 3 fix and then had to reload my Office XP software after the Pack 3 load. Now I can't open Excel, Word or any other files that I have without getting an error. In Word the error is similar. I tried to reload the Pack 3 but it wouldn't because it is already loaded on my computer. Any all suggestions are welcomed. Thank you. ...

Notifying dynamics with events
dear all, i want a mechanism in dexterity which will check at regular intervals about the activity in the table during the idle time or when the user is logged in dynamics or using the dynamics. some thing like event for e.g how the dynamics notifys about the system date is changed to 12:00 AM clock when the dynamics is open and pop's up with the window do you want to change the user date. something like this. guide us. regards. ...

installing service pack 3
I am trying to install service pack 3 from a disk with windows xp and internet explorer 7. It goes through all the set up and then reboots, then I get a message : C:\WINXP\system32\cmd.exe "The parameters are incorrect." Any ideas? -- momof3 momof3 wrote: > I am trying to install service pack 3 from a disk with windows xp > and internet explorer 7. It goes through all the set up and then > reboots, then I get a message : > > C:\WINXP\system32\cmd.exe > "The parameters are incorrect." > > Any ideas? Assuming you mean &q...

Public Folder replication error (Evt ID 3091)
Hello, My Exchange server generates the following errors on the Event Viewer. I tried to look for the info in websites for these but so far I haven't found the solution. Would appreciate a help on this... Thanks! Seroja ---------------------------------------- Error Log ----------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Replication Errors Event ID: 3091 Date: 10/17/2005 Time: 11:51:24 PM User: N/A Computer: EXCH2003A Description: Error 0x8007000e occurred while processing an incoming replication message. Folder: (48-18) NON_IPM_SUBTREE\schem...

0x80040216 error when attempt to view calendar
Has anybody seen the following error when attempting to open the Calendar? All users at my site get this problem. This is a new installed and I've install Update Rollup 2. I've seen documentation for this error related to Workflow (suggested fix Update Rollup 1) but not for Calendar. Any help would be much appreciated. The full error is as follows: at ErrorInformation.LogError() at ErrorInformation..ctor(Exception exception, Uri requestUrl) at MainApplication.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e) at EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) at HttpApplication.RaiseOnE...

M2003 error message "can not perform this operation"
I have been using M2003 for the last 4 years with out any problems at all, then I started getting this message can not perform this operation as soon as I start money or try to do anything at all. The cursor constantly cycles from normal to busy and the cash flow chart will not build. At the same time I started to get this update message about M2007, any connection? ...