Subir esquema de AD 2003 a 2008

Hola grupo,

Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo.

De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar a
tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo.

Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el forest,
como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener.

Muchas Gracias

0
Marc

Hello Marc,

This newsgroup is in english, so please use english language or choose a
spanish one. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> Hola grupo,
>
> Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo.
>
> De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar
> a tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo.
>
> Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el
> forest, como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener.
>
> Muchas Gracias

0
Meinolf

I work in an industry that requires that the current page (easy to do) and the next page (the difficult part) be included in the header. Example, if I am looking at Page 2 of a document, the next page is (obviously) 3. Unfortunately I have been scouring the internet with little luck in finding the answer to this small conundrum. The other small issue is on the last page, say 10 for example, the next page would need to say Attachment A, Page 1. Would anyone have any thoughts or ideas? The client receives a PDF type document as a deliverable so the work around has been manually...

Adding Custom Signature
I know how to add a signature but am wondering how do I go about adding a custom signature with an image added? Do I need a separate program to do this? No, it should work in Outlook. What version? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.co...

Exchange 2003 Information Store
My Ms Exchange 2003 Information store services has stopped. Any suggestions. any errors in the eventlog? disc full? Lasse Pettersson Humandata, sweden "Taher" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bd301c48e99$484ccdf0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My Ms Exchange 2003 Information store services has > stopped. Any suggestions. > ...

Added value to cell
Cell u4 has a set date in it I would like cell u8 to register this date plus 1 but if cell u4 is blank then u8 is to be blank. ie U4 = 20/10/05 U8 = 21/10/05 if U4 blank U8 is blank Sorry forgot to add that this will be used in mutiple cells in column U "bbc1" wrote: > Cell u4 has a set date in it I would like cell u8 to register this date plus > 1 but if cell u4 is blank then u8 is to be blank. > ie U4 = 20/10/05 > U8 = 21/10/05 > if U4 blank > U8 is blank =if(u4="","",u4+1) Format the cell as a date. bbc1 wrote: > > Cell u4 has...

Backup problem in outlook 2003
I am trying a couple backup solutions for outlook 2003. They are BackRex and ABF outlook backup. When I run either program they tell me that outlook is running and needs to be closed. I do a reboot and then run the programs and still get the same warning. As a side note when I run the "files and setting transfer wizard" I get an error when it tries to copy the outlook ..pst file, says it can't access it or it is in use by another application. Some program is keeping Outlook open then. Applications that tend to do this are WinFax, virusscanners, anti-spam and synchronisati...

Syntaxe de Sommeprod ?
Bonjour � tous. Je sais qu'il existe, terr� dans ce MPFE sous des apparences respectables, une chapelle des adepte de SOMMEPROD. Une recherche dans l'aide de Excel ne m'a pas apport� la Lumi�re. Si l'un des gourous de cette secte s'�tait d�j� remis des agapes de cette nuit, je lui serais reconnaissant de bien vouloir m'expliquer les -- dans cette formule : =SUMPRODUCT(--(B5:B1953=101),--(C5:C1953=7)*(D5:D1953)) En toute amiti�, Patrick. Ps : Aucun caract�re d'urgence, c'est simplement pour accro�tre mes connaissances. Sorry for the mistake. I want...

how to protect sheet from adding/deleting
I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? Tools/Protection - "Protect Worksheet" "Scott" wrote: > I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view > and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? ...

upgrade CA\DC from 2003 to 2008
Hello all I am planning on upgrading my last 2003 sp2 DC to 2008 in a couple of days. Currently this DC is a GC DNS server, and a enterprise root CA. I am planning on doing an in-place upgrade of this DC. I have a good system state backup, and I will be taking a backup of the CA database, before I do the upgrade. Does 2008 do anything to the root certificate after the upgrade? or do I need to perform any steps after the upgrade to 2008 that are specific to certificate services? Thanks very much I haven't heard of anything that needs to be completed, but this isn'...

Adding and Linking Dates to Another Field
I have two (2) field in my form. Field 1 is called "Date" and field 2 is called "Due Date". I would like the "Due Date" field to automatically add 90 days from the "Date" field and have that updated in the "Due Date" field. I tried using the DateAdd function in the control box and also the default portion of the field. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, TomP For staters, change the name of the field you call Date. Date is an Access reserved word. Even when enclosing the name in brackets [Date], you can have problems. Wher...

EXECUTO SERVI�OS DE AUTOCAD
-- EXECUTO SERVI�OS DE AUTOCAD ATUALIZA�OES DE PLANTAS DE PAPEL FA�O PROJETOS DE *EL�TRICA *HIDR�ULICA *TOPOGRAFIA *ARQUITETURA *LAY-OUT EM GERAL *SISTEMA E COMBATE A INC�NDIO (BOMBEIROS) *PROJETO DE CFTV. CONTATO FONE (011) 7163.4365 RUBENS OU PELO EMAIL trad-1@ig.com.br projetos_10@hotmail.com ...

Le fonctionement de ma boite de reception.
Bonjour le group windows je n'ave plus � utiliser corectement ma boite electroniques windows il se trouve que mon serveur internet rantrent est www.sfr.fr, ...

Outlook 2003
Hello Everyone, Any shortcuts I add or any changes I make are lost once I close Outlook. Some seem to stay longer than others but eventually they all disappear. I have full Administrator privileges on the system. Any ideas? Shortcuts made where, and changes made to what? More info please :-) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0a5f01c3d3b3$8baad020$a601280a@phx.gbl, Frankie C wrote: > Hello Everyone, > > Any shortcuts I add or any ch...

Money 2003 Reconciliation
I formerly used Money 2000 and 2002 and it would take me about 1 minute to reconcile two checking accounts. Now, with Money 2003, it takes close to a half hour to do it. I have told the program to "not" mark downloaded transactions as reconciled and it works fine for a couple of days. By the end of the month, more than two thirds of the transactions are marked as reconciled and I have to go back and change the markings on each transaction. Any ideas on how to fix this problem. Does 2004 work any better? I have been using 2004 for about a month now and have had no issue...

how to start outlook 2003?
when i click on outlook its general tap appears with the message "outlook is unable to open this file" Have you tried a new profile from Control Panel->Mail Icon? Did Outlook ever work? If yes, what did you change just before it stopped working? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, ak20 asked: | when i click on outlook its general tap appears with the message | "outlook is unable to o...

Plans de plans dans les feuilles de calcul
Bonjour, Je tente de cr�er des plans � l'int�rieur de feuilles � plusieurs colonnes & lignes incluant des sous totaux (C'est un suivi budg�taire avec des sommations � tous les sept jours avec un cum du mois � la derni�re colonne ). A l'extrimit� gauche des feuilles le symbole masquer " - " apparait. Mais lorsque je click sur ce symbole afin d'obtenir un plan avec le symbole " + " Excel m'affiche le message suivant:"CANNOT SHIFT OBJECTS OFF SHEET". Quelle serait la raison qui fait en sorte qu'Excel ne peut cr�er un plan en dissimulan...

Does DDNS work with Exch 2003?
I had DDNS (no-ip.com) working with Exchange 2000 a while ago but now I'm trying it out on 2003 and cannot get it to work. Everything gets stuck in the queue and mail from the outside bounces back to the sender. I know I'm a rookie but it's the only way I can learn. I have a feeling my FQDN is not right as well as my MX records. Any help will be appreciated. BP As long as your Exchange 2003 server is able to receive messages, that shouldn't cause any problem (of course, supposing your DDNS is updated when necessary). What error message do you get ? "Brian Par...

Word 2000 SP-3 Address Lookup Crashes with Outlook 2003
Please can anyone help in this problem that is consistently reproducible on different machines. Windows 2000 SP3 Word 2000 SP3 Outlook 2003 SP1 Single Outlook profile (set as default profile) which has a single user mailbox that connects to an Exchange 2003 SP1 Server. Outlook address book with the option set in the e-mail profile to show as last name then first name = 'File As (Smith, John)' The Outlook address book is set as default. Create an address entry in the address book. Close Outlook. Go to word and open the 'Envelopes and Labels' compon...

Outlook 2003 wont send email-very weird
Greetings. Last month installed Outlook 2003(Office 2003 Teacher/Student edition) The other day I found out that email I have been sending have not really been sent. Did some tests. Email goes into outbox fine. Email sends and then goes into my sent box. BUT, it never really gets sent. I have tested this many times. All the email in my sent box never actually goes anywhere. I have setup Outlook Express and it sends email with my ISP just fine. I have done a TEST AND REPAIR to no avail I have installed all updates to no avail I have uninstalled Outlook 2003 and reinstalled it to no ava...

Adding an SMTP contact to a group in AD/GAL
Hello eveyone, I am trying to add a regular contact (a pager with a standard SMTP address to a distribution group in Exchange). When I send an email to the group, I get the following error:The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Primary Pager on 8/2/2005 2:56 PM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <mailserver #5.1.0> How can I add the pager to this group and not have the SMTP issue? We really need to have the pager in place as a fai...

office student and teachers edition 2003
Is Publisher 2003 compatible with office 2003 student and teachers edition. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from don <molarrycheese2003@yahoo.com>... > Is Publisher 2003 compatible with office 2003 student and > teachers edition. Publisher 2003 will not in any way affect the running of Office 2003 Student and Teachers' Edition -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm >-----Original Message----- >Is Publisher 2...

Exchange 5.5 upgrade to Exchange 2003
I am hoping to upgrade my Exchange 5.5 organization to Exchange 2003 by using the move mailbox method. I have run the exdeploy /orgnamecheck command and received the following error. Will this cause any problems with Exchange 2003? Also, I currently run Exchange 5.5 Enterprise Edition on Windows 2000 Server Standard. Can I run Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise on Windows Server 2003 Standard? Thanks in advance, Eric Warning: Organization or Site Relative Distinguished Name (RDN) 'My Company, Inc.' in the Exchange 5.5 directory contains a leading space, a trailing space, on...

SMTP Backup Exh 2003
Recently had connectivity problems with DSL provider,they do haowever provide a backup dial up service, is there away to setup a backup dialup on to E2K3 server for SMTP? Just a piont in the right direction would be enough, I realise this is very vague question many thanks DT You can configure an SMTP connector with an Higher cost, but the dial-up connection must be established first. More information: "How To Configure the SMTP Connector to Link to Internet Domains in Exchange", http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319426 -- Blog "subject: exchange...

Oulook shortcut on 2003 terminal server
When installing office 2003 from the add remove program on a windows 2003 Terminal Server. By default there is no outlook icon on the desktop for Outlook. I need to get the Outlook icon to be displayed on all users desktop. I CANOT just copy the shortcut icon, becuase this does not have the properties screen to create outlook profiles. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Eric Payne <bob@bob.com> wrote: > When installing office 2003 from the add remove program on a windows > 2003 Terminal Server. > By default there is no outlook icon on the desktop for Outlook. > I need...

R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka ...

Outlook 2003 does not keep my custom toolbar settings
Does anyone know why Outlook 2003 erases all my custom toolbar settings (added buttons, new toolbar, etc) after I quit and restart. Is there a "save" button I need to hit? ...