RRAS vpn error 720

Kindly help since I have setup RRAS as a vpn server but when I am trying
to connect from a vpn client I am getting error 720

I have enabled Microsoft CHAP version 2 on both sides but in vain

from the event viewer it tells me that no network protocols were
successfully negotiated and I have tried to connect from 2 different
machines

Thank you

--
aconti
aconti's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/73272.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
aconti

Error messages in Outlook
I am using Outlook 2007 and windows 7. When I started with Windows 7, and opened Outlook 2007, I reeived the following error messages: Compile error in hidden modul. On licking, I got the following: AZ WizardModul. WHen I clicked the dialog box went away and I could continue. After installing Google Chrome and some applications, and deleting them, when I tried to downlod articles from various on-line newpapers, I received the following error message: THe operation has been cancelled due to retriction in effect with this computer. Please contact your systems administra...

Multicast and VPN
Is it possible to get multicast to work over VPN-connections? Bi-directional. Setup is 2003 and ISA 2006 + RRAS. Cant find any usefull information about how to set it up correctly. //regards Roze <sieg_2000@hotmail.com> wrote in news:eyuWqz#fKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Is it possible to get multicast to work over VPN-connections? > Bi-directional. > Setup is 2003 and ISA 2006 + RRAS. > Cant find any usefull information about how to set it up correctly. > > //regards > Hi there -- This newsgroup is for Active Directory issues and info...

WMI Error migrating from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008
Migrating from SBS 2003 R2 to a new DELL SBS 2008 box and everything was going great until I ran the Connect to the Internet wizard. It finds the server, and the router but when I hit next, it gives me a "WMI Provider Host stopped working and was closed" error every time. Can't move onto the next step until this is resolved. Says it needs to run the Connect to the Internet wizard first. I also get a "Faulting application wmiprvse.exe ... faulting module msvcrt.dll" in the Event Log Anyone know what to check for or where to go from here? Thanks Jason ...

Error sent mail.

Error Message
When trying to create a query, I keep getting the code below Index or primary key cannot contain a Null value. I'm very new at Access and don't know where to start to fix the problem. -- Thanks!! On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:00:01 -0800, newby <newby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When trying to create a query, I keep getting the code below > >Index or primary key cannot contain a Null value. > > >I'm very new at Access and don't know where to start to fix the problem. Creating a query shouldn't give this error; running an ...

CL.EXE error !
Hi, I am buidling a MFC dialog project using CL.EXE command line. Now when I start building , some errors are generetaed regarding *dvp711.dll something. When I run vcvars32.bat , everything works fine and I get the output. Now, I am going to make a DOS batch file for runnning this build procedure. DO I need to call vcvars32.bat everytime I use CL.EXE. Why do I need vcvars32.bat for this ? Can I copy and paste vcvars32.bat commands into my batch file Help Dwaach vsvars32.bat sets some environment variables used by the command line compiler. Why would you want to copy/paste its contents ...

Excel 2008 files getting "out of memory" or "cannot save" errors

RRAS Dial-In Attribute
guys, I'm trying to identify whether a user have "dial-in" permission set and if so what is the current value "Allowed" "Denied" or "Control access through Remote Access Policy". I can check AD attributes, such as mail, givenName, sn, etc, however, I can't seem to find the attributes to look for that relates to this. Can somone guide me here. #This script connects to AD to find objects $objADSI = [adsi]"" $domain = $objADSI.distinguishedName $domainUsers = [adsi]("LDAP://" + $domain) $search = New-Object Syst...

File access error
I have an asp.net web page that reads lines from a csv file into a database and then deletes the file when successful. The import works fine, but when I go to delete it using the code below I am getting the error "The process cannot access the file 'D:\databases\fapay\RP Imports\filename.csv' because it is being used by another process." Is there a way around this? Thanks. Dim fi2 As FileInfo = New FileInfo(fileName) fi2.Delete() -- David On Feb 3, 4:30=A0pm, DavidC <dlch...@lifetimeinc.com> wrote: > I have an asp.net ...

msimn.exe error
I am getting an error message every time I try to get my mail thru outlook express " cannot find msimn.exe" that is as far as it goes, this box is running w2k with all applicable updates. Any advice will greatly be appreciated. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.as...

error (0x8004010F) #2
We have exchange 2003 and office/outlook 2003. We just removed 1 exchange 2003 server and now I am getting the following when outlook tries to send/recieve: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Then in my "Synch Issues" folder I get this: 14:48:28 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 14:48:28 Synchronizing Mailbox 'David Chase' 14:48:28 Synchronizing Hierarchy 14:48:28 Done 14:48:28 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 14:48:28 0X8004010F Any ideas? Thanks. David On ...

Outlook 07 to MSX07 over VPN via 3G very slow
Hi, We have a user on Outlook 2007 with a PST file who uses a 3G modem and VPN connection when out on the road. On the LAN he is fine, hooks up to Exchange, downloads his mail to the PST (which I hate, but oh well..) and its all good. Put this same guy on the road with a 3G modem, establish a VPN connection where DNS and etc.. all work properly, open Outlook and it takes an eternity before he can even view his local PST emails, and then send/receive is hit and miss (if it works its abysmally slow else it just wont work). Does anyone know why this would be so slow even with ...

exchange 2003
I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they can not connect. Do I need to change settings at their locations? DNS?? WINNS??? It depends on type of client, but generally proper DNS setup is required. Also make sure that no firewalls interfere. laker18 wrote: > I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in > the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 > other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they > can not co...

How to create a folder & error handler
Excel 2003 & 2007 Hi. Can someone please help me with a code snippit that creates "Test" folder in the users C:\ root directory; creates "test.txt" file and "test.ppt" file within that new folder; and also creates "SubTest" folder in that new folder, but then if they don't have permissions to create such items it displays an alert "Code P21 - See admin" and then exits the routine? Thanks, Melina To create the folder: Sub dk() ChDir "C:\" MkDir "test" End Sub Then save your files as "...

trafficmanagement / logging with RRAS
Hello, I plan to use RRAS with windows2003. My idea is to connect some users using NAT to the internet. But I would like to have some kind of logging and trafficmanagement, so for example a logfile that shows what User (IP-Nr, Hostname) has connected to what website (URL). Also how much traffic a user (IP-Nr, Hostname) has generated. And: "disconnect" a user (IP-Nr) from the internet.... I think that all or some of these features I can find in a proxyserver (ISA..) - but a proxyserver would required that I set the proxy settings in the users' intenetbrowser - ...

POS Journal runtime error
I get a runtime error every time I click the Journal button in POS and get kicked out when I click OK. Is this a known bug? It has happened with a few different clients. Phil, Maybe you could be a little more specific about the error message? If you're a reseller, why don't you look up the error message in PartnerSource yourself? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on &q...

How to resolve fatal error LNK1168 error?
I have created an addin which after building generates a .dll file.But whenever i make some changes to the code & try to rebuild i always get the error Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/Qmore_1.dll for writing Error executing link.exe. But after unchecking the addin in the Addins & Macro Files tab in Tools->Customize & then closing Visual Studio IDE & again restarting the IDE it builds fine. Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of this error? priyanka.biswas2480@gmail.com wrote: : > Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of ...

New hotfix for event error
A number of users have reported this error in their CRM application event logs where it says cannot clean up activitybase table. Microsoft now has a hot fix for this issue as per this article TechKnowledge Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Failure Error "Cannot Clean Up ActivityBase Table" in the Application Event Log on the Microsoft CRM Server Return to previous page Document ID: 30380 Date Created: 4/24/2003 Date Last Modified: 12/8/2003 3:56:45 PM Language: English - United States C...

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Xml error: Namespace Manager or Xslt context needed.This query has
I am using VB.Net. My program is to connect to a remote IPAddress. Once, it verifies the login information it should display the SessionID and enable some button . I appreciate your help and thanku in advance When I run the pgm , I get the error: Can't parse login information. Namespace Manager or XsltContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or userdefined function. I have added the Try-catch in all my functions. In ParseLoginResponse function, it catches the above exception. I am inclding all the functions I am using below: Private Function SendXmlRequest(ByRef xml As St...

Unknown error 0x9004010f
I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f when trying to set up an Exchange account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You might want to try reinstalling Outlook 2002. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01d801c3d484$53bb9600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook > 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f wh...

error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or
I have a SQL Server 2005 database server that using a large amount of memory which created the error listed below. Error Message: SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or connection. Check the SQL Server error log and the Windows event logs for information about possible related problems. Please help me resolve this error listed above. Thanks, "Joe K." <JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E73454DF-A093-4ADB-9A21-D98CB7789946@microsoft.com... > > I have a SQL Server 2005 database s...

Synch Error
Hi I have a user who is getting the following error message: An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action... This happens when he tries to go online with the CRM Outlook client, it takes about 40mins trying then the error message occurs. This is a new problem as it has been working for several months. Any suggestions ? Regards Brian ...

Exception error
When I try to navigate to a directory structure (locating an attachment)Outlook chokes on me, telling me that "The Server Threw An Exception." I have deleted and reinstalled Outlook to no avail. Any thoughts? (Win XP Pro) ...