Creating a sub domain

Dear All

I have created one Primary domain and a Secondary domain server in my
local infrastructure already.My primary domain name is EXAMPLE.COM.It
contain only 175 node.Now we going to start a branch office for our
company.So i need to create a sub domain for my primary domain server
like BRANCH.EXAMPLE.COM.It contain 100 node.

Now i wand to know how to create a sub domain.What is the best way to
create it.What I mean that is it i install my sub domain server on my
main office and then ship it into the branch office.Otherwise i will
create sub domain in my branch office through any VPN connectivity or
copy the primary server data to a pen drive and create it from my
branch office.I will need to do it on urgently please

Thanks and Regards

Nawas Khan
0
khan

Hello khan,

What is the reason to create a subdomain? Why not using the existing domain
and create an additional site in AD sites and services? Create anew OU in
AD UC and manage the site machines and user accounts from there.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> Dear All
>
> I have created one Primary domain and a Secondary domain server in my
> local infrastructure already.My primary domain name is EXAMPLE.COM.It
> contain only 175 node.Now we going to start a branch office for our
> company.So i need to create a sub domain for my primary domain server
> like BRANCH.EXAMPLE.COM.It contain 100 node.
>
> Now i wand to know how to create a sub domain.What is the best way to
> create it.What I mean that is it i install my sub domain server on my
> main office and then ship it into the branch office.Otherwise i will
> create sub domain in my branch office through any VPN connectivity or
> copy the primary server data to a pen drive and create it from my
> branch office.I will need to do it on urgently please
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Nawas Khan

0
Meinolf
3/8/2010 2:50:48 PM
On Mar 8, 5:50=A0pm, Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hello khan,
>
> What is the reason to create a subdomain? Why not using the existing doma=
in
> and create an additional site in AD sites and services? Create anew OU in
> AD UC and manage the site machines and user accounts from there.
>
> Best regards
>
> Meinolf Weber
> Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and conf=
ers
> no rights.
> ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
> ** HELP us help YOU!!!http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
>

> > Dear All
>
> > I have created one Primary domain and a Secondary domain server in my
> > local infrastructure already.My primary domain name is EXAMPLE.COM.It
> > contain only 175 node.Now we going to start a branch office for our
> > company.So i need to create a sub domain for my primary domain server
> > like BRANCH.EXAMPLE.COM.It contain 100 node.
>
> > Now i wand to know how to create a sub domain.What is the best way to
> > create it.What I mean that is it i install my sub domain server on my
> > main office and then ship it into the branch office.Otherwise i will
> > create sub domain in my branch office through any VPN connectivity or
> > copy the primary server data to a pen drive and create it from my
> > branch office.I will need to do it on urgently please
>
> > Thanks and Regards
>
> > Nawas Khan- Hide quoted text -

Thanks to your best opinion.but my company need a sub domain and i
think because they registered a sub domain for this purpose and they
ask me do to it.

Eventhough if i am doing your opinion i want to know what is the best
way of doing a sub domain

Thanks & Regards

P.S.Nawas Khan
0
khan

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

OWA and Domain\User Name Logon
Something strange happened to the logon requirements when logging onto OWA... Initially when I configured OWA the user was required to use his or her domain with their username when logging onto OWA. Now, the domain portion before the user name is no longer required. Although more convenient for the user to logon this way, I'd like to see the logon requirements as they were with the domain portion of the logon required. I am wondering what could have happened to change this feature. Any ideas? How would one change it back? Thanks in advance. Raymond- If somebody put a \ in the default...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...

Create multiple owner fields?
Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to track the users who is working with an account. I know only own owner field is supported, but is it poosible to have one owner field and custom fields using the lookup dialog to map more users? // Mats Have you looked at creating a custom entity. Then have a Many to One relationship to user and a Many to One relationship to Account. "Langer" wrote: > > > Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to > track the users who is working with an account. I know only own o...

create macro
Hi, How can I create a TWO seperate macros in a spreadsheet in Excel: there are icons/pictures which have a macro attached to it. How do I attach the macro? macro 1: to move to a different cell address like B158. macro 2: to print a certain range of cells. (say A158:G200) Thank u in advance Khalil One way: Put something like these in a regular code module: Public Sub MoveMacro() Application.GoTo .Range("B158"), Scroll:=True End Sub Public Sub PrintCertainRange() With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.PrintArea = "A158:G200" ...

Creating a duplicate worksheet
I have a spreadsheet which i wish to give access to other users. But I want this to be a master spreadsheet ,and create access to a constantly updated duplicate worksheet. This will enable other users the ability to ammend or adapt a duplicate sheet that will not affect the master. Can this be done? -- Thanks Paul Keep the master and distribute copies. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "Paul" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet which i wish to give access to other users. > But I want this to be a master spreadsheet ,and create access to a &g...

problem creating child for newly created entity
Referring to the code below. if I comment out everything after the first call to create, a project is quite happily created in CRM 4.0. If I create an application, and associate it with an EXISTING project by hard-coding the GUID, it works well (but this is not what I want!) When I try to create the application, associated with the project I just created, it times out. if I put a messagebox right after the first create method, I can view the ProjectGUID of the project that was supposedly created but it times out trying to create the application, and when I look, the project was not actuall...

Creating a Sum Column on a Table
I am trying to create a table that has 4 columns. The first three fields are test scores and the last is a column that I wish to have automatically sum the first three numbers. How does one accomplish this? Hi Pete Create a new query based on the table. In a blance column add something like this Result: Nz([TableName]![Field1],0)+Nz([TableName]![Field2],0)+Nz([TableName]![Field3],0) Change the TableName and field names to what they really are. The Nz function will replace a null with a 0 (which you need just in case any other fields are empty. In most case it's not a good idea to...

This note has been created since your attempt to create it
Hello: I am testing things in GP 10.0 after a test upgrade that I conducted. Upon trying to enter a record-level not into a Sales Order Processing Invoice, I get the following message: This note has been created since your attempt to create it. It will not allow me to enter a note. Any ideas? Is this a job for "NoteFix" or something? childofthe1980s Check if the record note index being assigned by the system to the invoice is already existing on the Record Notes Master table (SY03900). To get the next note index number for the invoice, 1) Go to table SOP40200 2) Query fo...