AD Conversion Tools

We have about 140 remote users that we need to get added to AD. They all work
out of their homes and have Cisco VPN access. Are there any tools from
Microsoft or 3rd party that might make it easier to get these users on AD? I
tested Netdom and it works to get the computer added, but what about
migrating the profile. They all have a local user/profile now via Novell.

Also, is there a better solution to Cisco VPN?

"tkutil" wrote:

> We have about 140 remote users that we need to get added to AD. They all work
> out of their homes and have Cisco VPN access. Are there any tools from
> Microsoft or 3rd party that might make it easier to get these users on AD? I
> tested Netdom and it works to get the computer added, but what about
> migrating the profile. They all have a local user/profile now via Novell.
Are they part of any AD domain? if so, you can use ADMT Migration tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=B1F816C0-4E2B-4E5D-B256-1AC304062367&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AE279D01-7DCA-413C-A9D2-B42DFB746059&displaylang=en

--
Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA,
Network+

"tkutil" <tkutil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have about 140 remote users that we need to get added to AD. They all
> work
> out of their homes and have Cisco VPN access. Are there any tools from
> Microsoft or 3rd party that might make it easier to get these users on AD?
> tested Netdom and it works to get the computer added, but what about
> migrating the profile. They all have a local user/profile now via Novell.

0
Santhosh

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

CRM 1.2 Implementation Tool Kit
Where can i find the CRM 1.2 Implementation Tool Kit. The ITK is only available via PartnerSource. You need to be a registered CRM partner to get it. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:21:00 -0700, "emc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Where can i find the CRM 1.2 Implementation Tool Kit. ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

DAO and conversion
Hi, Does anyone have experience with converting a Jet Database 2000 version to 2002-2003? I have a VB 6.0 program that's using the Jet database by DAO. You don't need to convert anything. Access 2003/2002 can read a version 2000 just fine (in fact it's the default format in those versions). -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP Martin wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone have experience with converting a Jet Database 2000 > version to 2002-2003? > I have a VB 6.0 program that's using the Jet database by DAO. The data file for Access 2003 is a Jet 4.0 file, exa...

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Query Builder tool
Hi Anyone know Query Builder tool which can be used to build SQL Queries in MS Access and MS SQL Thanks, JohS On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:51:10 +0200, "JohS" <solimpnews@webmail.no> wrote: >Hi >Anyone know Query Builder tool which can be used to build SQL Queries in MS >Access and MS SQL >Thanks, JohS > ummm... other than the New Query window in Access??? John W. Vinson [MVP] "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message news:5b3h639imt8jmo4m2a1cat2le84gdvu1lg@4ax.com... > On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:51:10...

The PST Import Tool Beta
This tool is designed to assist users of Entourage 2004 import Outlook PST files into Entourage. How to Participate in the .PST Import Tool Beta Program http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=pstbeta -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVP FAQ <http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpfaqs> > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3188363620_15001822 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit What a...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

Excel Form Tools
Does anyone know how to use the List Index Property so that I can return the values to a cell from the Form Toolbars Drop Down Box instead of an index number *****Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum & Business Software***** Clare, say the list is in c1:c8 and that the cell link (index)is in d1. now in e1 put this formula. =INDEX(C1:C8,D1) Hope it helps, Cesar Zapata Clare Lang wrote: > Does anyone know how to use the List Index Property so that I can return > the values to a cell from the Form Toolbars Drop Down Box ...

Lawson Conversion
I am trying to come up with a rough estimate of what it would take to convert Lawson to Great Plains. Does anyone have a project timeline of what it would take to convert Lawson or any ERP to Great Plains? I was interested in the time it might take to convert the data, setting up GP, etc. That is an extremely open-ended question. There are many variables which will determine the answer like: Modules being converted Any changes necessary, like changing vendor, customer, inventory, GL accounts Amount of data to convert Are you importing history? How the data maps from Lawson to the GP ta...

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...

Multiple vlookup and adding values together
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to find a way to locate all categories in a table that says for ex &quot;good.&quot; Each of these have a number associated to them which I am trying to add together. <br><br>So lets say my table has ten rows of data, three of those rows have a column that is termed &quot;good.&quot; So what I want that to do is then take those three rows with &quot;good&quot; and add the numeric values together that are entered in another column which are each of those three rows...

Adding 1 year's difference to user's input of yyyy-yyyy?
If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way to formulaically have the cell underneath increase by one year? i.e., if in B2 the user input, say, 2005-2006, B3 would show 2006-2007 and B4 would show 2007-2008, etc. down the column? Thank you! :oD Try this: =IF(B2="","",VALUE(LEFT(B2,4))+1 &"-"& VALUE(RIGHT(B2,4))+1) and copy down the column for as many as you need. Hope this helps. Pete On May 29, 3:16 pm, "StargateFanFromWork" <NoS...@NoJunk.com> wrote: > If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way t...