Pass argument for a command waiting for user input

Hi All,

I am using perforce, in one scenario after execution of the command it keeps
waiting for the user input on the command prompt.  Once i give it displays
some data and exits.

I need to pass the argument after execution of the command in my automation
script.  Please let me know how that can be done.  Also i need to capture the
data.

Thanks in advance.
Harsha

Check this http://openadda.com

Using text as argument
Dear Gentlemen, I have the following problem. I have the following list in cell range A1 to A3 Milling Drilling Tapping ( Note :- The text strings may differ from the above. It is no possible to include any Hyphen, colan, Semicolan & Underscore etc. I is also not possible to give numbers. ) Now I want a formula in Range B1 to B3 which gives threee differen values or performs three different calculations based on the value i cell A1 to A3. ie - If cell A1 equals Milling then value in B1 is 1 ( or a formula) If cell A1 equals Drilling then value in B1 is 2 (or a formula) & I cell ...

Command Button
I am unable to locate the section I need to add a commandbutton to excel worksheet. Where can I find this at? Thanks, Les EXCEL 2007 Type the word:- button - into the F1 Help Facility and hit Search. The first topic that is displayed is called:- Add a button or command button to a worksheet Go into the above topic. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. ...

Argument ()
thank you =================================== Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) =================================== help me to know any information about the ( ) beside the name of the procedure how can I understand the benefit of using this ( ) and when should I put entry in () Any help or information thank you Then parentheses () are always required in the definition of a sub or function. Those items in the parentheses are arguments the sub or function needs to complete its task. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "a" wrote: > thank you > >...

2 part question
first of all I seem to be having a little difficutly in recording a macro to just open a form to input database information on the row under the labels of each column. I know I can just open form after highlighting the row of labels and put the information in that way. But I want a button on the spreadsheet to click onto to open the form to input the data, and a button to do a search in the same fashion. My first problem is getting the macro to record properly. Second will be to get the command button to run the macro. I think I can do the second part of this but need the macro to do it...

Is It Possible To Pass Parameters to A Pass Through Query
My assumption is that's it's not. At work I use ODBC to connect to our oracle database with Access 2003. There are cases where using a pass through query runs much much faster and I then use it in a make table query to make a local table. In access you can use brackets [] to have it ask for input. May I assume there is no way to do anything like that in a pass through query? Create a PassThrough query and use code to assign the SQL to this query filtering it with a parameter, and then run it e.g Dim MyVariable As Integer MyVariable = InputBox("Please select a Number&quo...

How to refresh multiple users buffers
We have a networked Access 2003 application (.adp) with a SQL Server 2000 backend. Changes made by one user to a data row are not visible to another user viewing the same row unless both users quit the application. I presume this is some type of buffer situation, where both users get complete buffers (copies) of the data(base) when they launch the application. And then when the first user moves off the updated row, the second user's buffer is not automatically updated. Is my analysis close to correct? Is there any way to force or accomplish a refresh of one or many user's...

Change User ID
Hello, On my form I have a field called "StatusUpdate" and a button that is called"Bidder". When the button is clicked, it captures the users ID and displays it in the StatusUpdate field. What I would like to do is give the user a private ID so that when the button is clicked, it will display the Private ID assigned instead of the acutual user ID. Is there a way to do this maybe like an IF..Then statement or something? I was thinking something like If Statusupdate =A then Statusupdate=B not exactly of course but just giving a quick visual. Any help would be apprec...

Money 2007: Help for former Quicken users
To start, two questions: 1) What do "Increase" and "Decrease" mean? I assumed that an increase would be a deposit and a decrease a withdrawal, but it doesn't look like that in the register. 2) In 2007 some of my purchases appeared with "Debit" as the check number, which is what I wanted but cannot duplicate. I use a debit card a lot, but want to show purchases in my check register. Now when I enter a purchase nothing at all appears in the check number field. I'm sure I saw--somewhere!--the option to select that. Where did I miss it? -- Natchitoch...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

Excel 95 user need help
Buying newer version is not an option. I try to open excel files and it says...not a valid file format. Searched updates and downloads for a converter or somethint to open new versions but I cannot find anything that works...tried the SP3 for xp said did not find expected version and quit. Cannot get compatibility 2002 to function Am I up the river on this or is there something...some update that will help? Hi Noobness, Excel (and its file formats) has come a long way since Excel '95 ... It's been unsupported now for quite some years. -- Cheers macropod [Mic...

How to pass an object from C++
Hello! We have a C# asp.net web application that is using a COM dll We use the tlbimp to be able to use the COM dll from C# asp.net web application The method InitRules shown below is located in the COM dll. It can be seen below the text Original. Method InitRules below is called from C# but we want to pass an object of type Handle_DS in addition to all the other parameters. You can see the modified InitRules below marked Modified Note the object of type Handle_DS is a C++ object that is created from C# asp.net application and pass into the InitRules I have also copied the whole idl fil...

User Defined Fields
Hi There I am currently evaluating MC CRM for my organization. One important feature that I am looking for is the ability to add user defined fields to forms WITHOUT programming. Is this possible? Can someone please tell me how? I have discovered that you can customize forms, but only with fields that are already in the DB. Any help or direction is appreciated. (I am using CRM 1.2) Thanks in advance You can add new fields via the Schema Maager utility within Deployment manager. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------...

New User/Mailbox
When creating a new user in Win2K3 along with an Ex2K3 mailbox, the mailbox does not show up in System Manager. I can view the properties of the user and the associated server where the mailbox is supposed to reside. However, the mailbox is no where to be found. When attempting to connect via Outlook 2K, the alias cannot resolve. Has anyone experienced this problem? JNK Is the user account receiving email addresses? This is a function of the Recipient Update service. Until that account is stamped with an email address, it will not show under mailboxes, and you will not be able ...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Cannot create users 12-26-03
I just recently installed SBS2003. I have had CRM since the end of novemeber and was going to install it on this new server once it was built. Everything installed fine until I went to create a user. I am logged on as administrator and I try to access the site to create user. I get am error trying to open the site in order to add a license to the user. I cant even go trough the deployment manager to add a user because it tells me I do not have sufficient privileges. Has anybody run into this problem and had found a work around? Just for technical purposes I am running SBS2003 on a...

security- users
hi all can anyone tell me this.. i want when someone opens the data base to asked for a user name and password. if the user name is for example "admin" (thats me) to have full access, can create,delete tables,create report etc. if the user name is "user1" to be able only for read, write ,add record ?? i prefered to do this by using the User and Group Permissions but any other suggestions are welcome.. thanks On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:54:01 -0800, Osyris <Osyris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Workgroup Security is an advanced topic. Do not attempt to use it un...

The Operation Timed Out Waiting for a Response" Error Message When You Send E-Ma
I am using Outlook 2002, and I get the following error The Operation Timed Out Waiting for a Response" Error Message When You Send E-Mail Message What is the problem, my ISP says they can;t help Ruchard Hi Richard, please read this two articles http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;827349 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;813518 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im N...

RE: SMTP Error 550 5.7.1 Command Rejected
Dear users of newsgroup, I am currently facing this error from our mails sending to one particular domain. The error came is back is like this: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <exsvr2003.lnleung.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <terrie@lnleung.com>... Command rejected> I then checked in DNSReport that and found they use SPF using the following line: "v=spf1 mx ~all" (By the way, ours is) "v=spf1 a mx ptr ip4:125.215.149.181 mx:mail.lnleung.com ?all" [TTL=86400] So my questions are: 1...

Outlook XP: Sending email on command instead of automatically
After clicking Send when composing an email in Outlook 2000, it would put it into the Outbox and wouldn't send until the user click "Send" under tools or until the next automatic send/recieve process is initiated. Outlook XP will just automatically send the email. Is there a way to configure Outlook XP to perform the send process the way Outlook 2000 did? I appreciated being able to fix mistakes in an email that I realized AFTER clicking Send. Answer depends on your mail account type, connection type, and automatic polling interval. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] &quo...

User in more than one user class?
Is it possible to add a user to more than one user class? We have a user who will temporarily need the accesses of another user class while retaining her current accesses. The only method I saw for adding the accesses is to do them individually for the user. Is there a better way to do this? Perhaps adding the user to the second user class temporarily or create a new user class with the accesses of the two classes in question? Thank you. For versions 9.0 and prior a user can only be in 1 security class at a time. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "d...

IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!!
IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...

Passing data between forms
Hi I am working on a project someone else started, and he has this code: If STR_FormName = "FMS_ToDo" Then Page47.SetFocus He obviously expects the name of the last form to be here, but it is not. In fact, when I put Option Explicit at the top - this field was undefined. How is this supposed to work? Stapes ...

I cannot access newly created users
Hi folks... I have using exchange server. i can add users in Active directory successfully. But I cannot logon through IE or Outllok.. That is from today onwards i can create users but When I configuring in Outlook or when i tried to login through IE I get the following error message. "Sorry. User id and password could not be verified. Please re-enter your user id and password. more details... javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password." This means the My Exchange did not recognize the newly created user name. But while I ...

Passing arguments to procedures
There is something fundamental that I have failed to grasp about passing arguments to procedures. I have a form featuring a set of unbound controls displaying dates and the corresponding days of the week. (For some reason, the long-date format, on my computer, does not include the latter, as the documentation suggests it might, so it has to be separately calculated and displayed.) A default date is displayed in each control, on Form_Open. This can then be manually adjusted by a pair of ‘up’ and ‘down’ buttons associated with each day/date control pair. In the case of the control ‘St...

Pass Parameter to stored procedure in pass thru query
How do I pass a parameter to a stored procedure in a pass thru query? I'd like to enter the parameter in a control on a form and then run the pass thru query and pass the parameter to it. I've tried this, but haven't been successful. Any ideas? Thanks. On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:04:26 -0500, "SAC" <sac@somewhere.com> wrote: >How do I pass a parameter to a stored procedure in a pass thru query? > >I'd like to enter the parameter in a control on a form and then run the pass >thru query and pass the parameter to it. > >I've tried this, b...