Nice seeing all of you hopefully I see you in the other forum

really I just wanted to get the last post in prior to it closing today :)

CRM 3: Does It Play Nice with Others??
We have an application server that runs CRM against the SQLServer2005 host. I know the CRM website is probably a complicated beast, so I wonder: Can I/Should I install another application to take advantage of the spare resources that this server has? Permon traces show that it has a lot of CPU and memory headroom to play with. The CRM host seems to be running only a bit above the server's clean install baseline. The application I have in mind is TrackIT, a help desk package that runs a work order submission website. I have read that IIS is designed to successfully tolerate multip...

Have Items to Review but can't see them
I have just begun using MS Money and have setup several accounts to download details. The connection is OK, the balance is OK and MS Money indicates I have items to review. However, when I go to the account and select 'Unaccepted Transactions' or even 'All Transactions" then there is nothing there. Some of the transactions are against items in the account so should have been identified as matches. I checked these against the banks web service as verification. Can anyone help me 'find'these transactions? Thanks Garry In microsoft.public.money, Garry Elder wrote: ...

image not able to see
hello i searched lot of website for solution but no use, finally i want to share and help me. iam using firefox 3.5 iam browsing some websites it doesnot able to see images ie my major problem. how to solve it pls tell me i will provide links too pls check it *'SAKSHI TANWAR (PARVATI BHAABHI).....Exclusive Collection....REGULAR UPDATED..{S B H} - Masala Board - Indian Masala Talk Forums' (http://69.41.167.131/masalaboard/showthread.php?t=297921) pls give me the solution* -- anonymous I recommend asking in a newsgroup for Firefox. --- Leonard Grey Errare human...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

New implementation
Hi - I just implemented CRM 3.0 on a Windows 2003 server and think I'm doing something stupid or haven't configured something. I've followed the Microsoft Implementation Guide and done the reinstall a couple of times, but still cannot see the 'Sales' or 'Marketing' buttons on the bottom left of the screen. I've done no customizations at all or added any users, just loaded http://servername after the CRM install is complete and the server is rebooted. The other CRM machine we have here has the bottons for the users but I'm not sure what configuratio...

Delay in seeing appointment
Outlook 2000 I use vba in Acess to write appointments from a starting date to a finish date. When I switch to Outlook to see them they don't appear right away. They show up "after awhile." Anything I can do to make them appear sooner? Why do they delay? Thanks. ...

OL2000 and OL2002 not playing nice with POP3
i support ~100 users, 95% of which are using OL2000 or OL2002. the issue i run into is this: at least once day, about a 1/2 dozen users are unable to send/recv any emails. sometimes the recv will pull 1/4- 1/2 the messages on the server and then just die. OL stops responding, end task, no email. rebooting, reopening OL, all the same results. the only fix i have been able to procure is nothing more than a lame hack. by using OE to set up the user's account, i can d/l the messages to OE and then import them back into OL, after which the problem will reoccur in n number of hou...

Seeing Protected Cells
Is there a way to see which cells are protected without having to open "Format/Cells.../Protect"? -- Thanks Dave Good evening Dave This routine will work, but only on a range, so select the range you want to check and run the macro. All cells are protected in a new spreadsheet by default, so this routine will select all the UNPROTECTED cells. Sub UnlockCell() Count = 0 On Error Resume Next For Each Rng In Selection If Rng.Locked = False Then Count = Count + 1 If Count = 1 Then Set Unlocked = Rng If Count <> 1 Then Set Unlocked = Union(Unlocked, Rng) End If Next Rng Unlo...

2006 seems nice...
....and I say this with a certain degree of trepidation after my experience with '05. I just installed Money '06 since I got it for free (mail in rebate yet to be sent, but Microsoft has been good about their rebates) with Tax software. I chose my desktop to try it out first. I use Money '04 on my laptop but didn't want to upgrade that just yet. So I just spent about 15-20 minutes with the new version and decided to share my thoughts. Couple of things that put me off of using 05 have been taken care of in 06. So, it seems someone is listening. Clutter is reduced and onlin...

When I tried to create a new message I see airplanes. I want a pla
rglchipper wrote: > <blank post = blank message = blank mind> Do you also see dead people in those airplanes? "I see dead people. And they're in airplanes." Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide = at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to = accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone = has to come along and try to pry information out of you. How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 --=20 Milly Staples...

Nice to be able to export trial balance from GP to Excel
It is unexcuseable not to be able to export a GP report into excel. Trying to save to a csv file .. none of the colums line up properly. This is a no brainer. Comeone guys ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

BCM, cannot see accounts/contacts
In BCM, when I create an opportunity, or an account, and try to add an account or contact, the list appears to be blank. In truth the list is scrollable and selecable, but the font/color of the list is such that I cannot see the information. For example I can scroll down the list and highlight items, but I cannot read what Iam highlighting and need to "guess" if I've highlihgted the proper contact (account). I have reset my desktop setting to default, but is there a setting that is changeable to change the color of the font when that list is displayed... All my outlook lists a...

Open Email see which folder it is from
Hello, I have a user using Outlook 2007 on Exchange and he uses Google Desktop to search for Outlook Emails. When he opens the email from the Google Desktop results, he would like to know if Outlook has a way to tell which outlook sub-folder it came from. my answer was to use outlook/inbox search utility on top of the column headings. He says that is TOO slow. So the question remains: Is there any way to know what folder an email item is in after it is open (perhaps in the heading) when opened from Google Desktop? Thanks, Duncan -- duncanmac http://forums.slipstick...

IE7
Hello all, I have WinXP+SP3 and IE7. Previously, while using IE6, I was able to see all the details of the files in folder "Temporary Internet Files", including file size, a.s.o. Now, with IE7, when browsing this folder with Windows Explorer, using the Detailed View, the column titles on the header bar of the right pane appear empty (without the usual titles Name, Size, Last Accessed Date, a.s.o. ), but only showing the sorting arrow. Choosing VIEW--> CHOOSE DETAILS from the menu only shows a list of check boxes, but also without titles. Some very importan...

Nice
Whilst searching for other things, I found this: http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm Nice to export o.a. graphs made in Excel. Saves as .GIF -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) ...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Cannot see all characters in cell
I have workbook that contains column for text/comments. I am unable to see all of the text in the cell no matter how I size it. All the text is displayed in the formula bar when the cell is selected, however not all of the text is displayed in the cell itself I have Excel 97 and I believe there is a 256 character limit. Is there a way to get around this limit, or can I do something to enable all text to be seen Thanks EU I am having the same problem on a form that I use every month. At the top there are 4 words that show up in the formula box, but don't show up in the cell or when I p...

Can't see macro
I am experimenting with a macro from David McRitchie's page: I create a custom button, and when I try to assign the macro, it is not in my options. It is in the workbook. What am I doing wrong? All the other macros are there. Joe Sub Insert_Rows_And_Fill_Formulas(Optional vRows As Long) ' Documented: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm ' Re: Insert Rows -- 1997/09/24 Mark Hill <markhill@charm.net.noSpam> 'Dim vRows As Integer ' row selection based on active cell -- rev. 2000-09-02 David McRitchie ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select 'So you do n...

Cannot see shading in cells
I have tried applying several different shading colors to a column of cells in an excel 2003 spreadsheet. According to the Patterns tabs of the "Format Cells" dialog the last color tried has been applied, I just cannot see it (or any of the previous colors) on my spreadsheet (in normal view, split panes, screen resolotion @ 32 bit, standard .xls file format). Any ideas for me to try? Thanks, Norm Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;Q320531 -- Regards Ken....

Contracts and Kits
We have some items that were set up as kits. One component if the kit is a serialized part that is contractible. We use the Field Services Contract Administration module for contracts. Now these kits are being sold and when the contract created from the SOP transaction, the Kit item comes across to the contract instead of the components that make up the kit. Unfortunately the person that set up the kits didn't test the process first to make sure that it would work when the kit was used to set up a contract. So is there something in GP that I need change to pull the kit components ...

How to hide the macro code that no one can open & see the code?
Hi, In Microsoft Excel, I am using a Visual Basic for Applications macro t run an application. I wanted to hide this macro/ code from other users except me. Should we use password in order to open the code or is there somethin available in EXCEL via which can hide the code? How should we hide the macro so know one can open and see the code? Thanks Jumm -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You can protect your VBAProject with password (right-click on VBAProject in Project window, open properties, and set password on Protection tab) - then without password the user don'...

It would be nice if
I use Money a lot to manage my investments. Unfortunately, Money works with stocks but not as well with fixed income. So It would be nice if: There is the posibility of choosing when you purchase a fixed income instrument whether one wants to trade it or to hold it in the portofolio until it matures. In the cash flow then the projected cash flow from the interest and for the maturity would appear as income. Assuming that one wants to keep the fixed income instruments until they mature, it would be great to be able to see how the maturities are spread over time in a graph to be albe to...

Won't read or see install disc? #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I am trying to install 2008 and the disc will not appear on desktop or in Finder. The disc loads fine on other Macs here at home and this Mac is reading other CDs & DVDs fine. Any ideas why it simply won't see it? On 10/24/09 11:57 PM, in article 59b7f4a1.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Blungld@officeformac.com" <Blungld@officeformac.com> wrote: > I am trying to install 2008 and the disc will not appear on desktop or in > Finder. The disc loads fine on other Macs here at home and this Mac ...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

What is wrong with this forum?
Is any one else noticing this forum is not working properly. I'm not getting notifications and the forum pages cannot be refreshed. And what I mean by refreshed is, I see the same posts and I don't see my reply's, nor do I see new posts even hours later. Its like the forum is frozen. Is it me or is anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on fixing it? -- Cheers, Ryan It was reported in October 2009 and follow-ups have yielded a response of "still working, don't call us we will call you". "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.micro...