look up who is connected

hello

i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a
lot of dirs.

can powershell do the job and how?
0
ryan

not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you.

regards
Ramazan

"ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hello
>
> i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a
> lot of dirs.
>
> can powershell do the job and how?

0
RCan
2/14/2010 6:21:07 PM
thanks

On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote:
> not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you.
>
> regards
> Ramazan
>
> "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> hello
>>
>> i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a
>> lot of dirs.
>>
>> can powershell do the job and how?

0
ryan

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

What is the point of Document Connection?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel What exactly is the point of Document Connection? I have an Office Live account but I cannot delete items from the workspace from connection, nor can I add folders inside connection to my workspaces. codywilliams@officeformac.com wrote: > What exactly is the point of Document Connection? I have an Office > Live account but I cannot delete items from the workspace from > connection, nor can I add folders inside connection to my workspaces. It allows you to access and modify files on Office Live. It does not e...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

Outlook 2000 do not connect to exchange server
Hi, after installing a backup on a new machine outlook do not connect to the exchange server. It looks like that there is no network communication after starting outlook. The LAN Icon shows no packages send. Are there any ideas why outlook will not connect to the LAN and the exchange server ? Thanks ! peter ...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

CurrentProject.Connection.Execute
Having trouble with some syntax CurrentProject.Connection.Execute "insert into CBS_Reviews (Bracket,INV_NO,zDate,CUST_1,EMAIL_1)" & _ "values(" & BRACKET_REVIEW & ",'" & "INV_NO" & "',#" & DateAdd("d", 30, SHIP_DATE) & "#," & CUST_1 ," & EMAIL_1 &")" where bracket, cust_1, email_1 are text field and zDate is a date field and INV_NO is a number field Also, can someone explain how to use the proper syntax. Many Thanks Matt ...

OnLoad script takes 20 seconds via mobile broadband connection
I’m experiencing the following problem. My customer has CRM 3.0 (V3C) and is connecting with the CRM server via a mobile (Vodafone) broadband connection when they are outside the office. Connection with the internet is established (without any problems), a Citrix Secure Access connection (SSL VPN) is made with the office (without any problems), CRM 3.0 is accessible with IE, CRM starts (without any problems). The default view ‘My Active Accounts’ is visible in 1 or 2 seconds (no problem). When an account is selected the account form is visible and it takes 20 seconds to load the Accounts...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

Connection b/t tables for query and form incorrect?
I have three tables whose data flow into a query: Table 1 - recipient info (recipients are autonumbered - primary key) Table 2 - personal services agreements (each psa is listed once, but there may be multiple p.s.a.s for each recipient - which is in a lookup field from Table 1) Table 3 - purchase orders (each psa may have multiple purchase orders; the psa field is a lookup here) A relationship is created b/t the tables for a query that brings in fields from all three. I think the relationship among the tables works fine b/c as long as there is a recipient in table 1 it shows up on...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

ADP Connection to Large Database
I have a SQL 2005 Database with around 5000 highly normalized tables. When setting the Connection property of an ADP to that database, the ADP responds VERY SLOWLY. Turning on Profiler shows that Access is trying to cache a lot of information about the database, including object, constraints, etc. Turning off the navigation bar has no affect. For the life of me, I can't possibly imagine what Access is trying to cache that would be of any benefit in a subsequent process. Does anyone know of a way to turn off this behaviour? Short of a good answer, ADP's simply do not work agains...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Error while connecting to Datasource for CRM Dashboard
I created a new document on sharepoint site, then i draged the Office PivotChart from Web Part List. When i click on Connect to an external data source I am getting the following error Internet explorer has encountered a problem with an add-on and needs to close add-on name : OWC11.DLL Version of IE is 7.0 MS Office installed is : Office 2003 Any Ideas.. ...

Please help connection problem
Could please help me by your advises in order to connect to my Exchange server. I'm using Outlook 2000 (windows 2000) and when I try to enter my logon and my password the system blocked Error : Impossible to find correspondant for this name network problem " So I removed TCPIP protocol and reinstall it the same problem. When I try to ping the Exchange server it's OK. I removed my profile and I put new one the same problem when I try to check my logon with the Exchange server. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Rob ...

smpt 553 terminating connection as the sender is spoofed
This is a short term problem but I would like to know how to resolve it. We are currently moving remote users from one exchange server to another, on diffrent domains. What we do is set up the user on the new exchange server and then forward messages from the old exchange server to the new one. If a user from new domain.com to a user in new domain.com no problems but if a user sends an e-mail from the newdomain.com to the olddomain.com the old exchange server replies with the following message: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please conta...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

How can I choose A3 paper size for worksheet without connecting A.
I want to work on an A3-sized document, but Excel won't let me as on't have an A3 capable printer connected. It's a bit annoying - I was planning on taking the document to a professional printers to be printed, but I can't even create it now! Any ideas? Hi, I am rather new, so please forgive if this is not a viable solution. I added a printer that is virtual, like SNAG-IT, made it the default printer, and then I was able to change the paper size to whatever I wanted. Gary "da_the_van" wrote: > I want to work on an A3-sized document, but Excel won't let...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...