"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments

O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition
of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and
comments at

   http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/

  - Larry

0
Larry__Weiss

In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss
<lfw@airmail.net> writes
>O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition
>of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and
>comments at
>
>  http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/
>
> - Larry

Awesome!

I've been looking at it already - it looks good and I can't wait to see
it in print.

--
Thomas Lee
doctordns@gmail.com
On 3/22/2010 10:59 AM, Thomas Lee wrote:
> In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss
> <lfw@airmail.net> writes
>> O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition
>> of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and
>> comments at
>>
>> http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/
>>

> Awesome!
> I've been looking at it already - it looks good and I can't wait to see
> it in print.

I hope that it disappearing from that "labs" website means that
it will soon be available in print.

  - Larry
0
Larry__Weiss
5/10/2010 7:29:24 PM
In message <eEtGbcH8KHA.1424@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss
<lfw@airmail.net> writes
>On 3/22/2010 10:59 AM, Thomas Lee wrote:
>> In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss
>> <lfw@airmail.net> writes
>>> O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition
>>> of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and
>>> comments at
>>>
>>> http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/
>>>

>> Awesome!
>> I've been looking at it already - it looks good and I can't wait to see
>> it in print.
>>

>I hope that it disappearing from that "labs" website means that
>it will soon be available in print.

That would be cool - maybe I can pick it up when I'm in the US in early
June...
--
Thomas Lee
doctordns@gmail.com

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...