Top of window is off screen

I get this problem once every 7 years and can't remember the solution.  Some
window opened up funny and I can't get to the dark blue strip with the
buttons on top to move it back on range.  Please help.
windows.mediacenter 289 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"grok" <grok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get this problem once every 7 years and can't remember the solution.
> Some
> window opened up funny and I can't get to the dark blue strip with the
> buttons on top to move it back on range.  Please help.

Click anywhere on the window so it's got focus.  Press Alt+Space together,
release them and press M, then use the arrow keys to move the window.

SteveT

0
Steve

I'm trying to set up my mail for windows vista, please help set this up for me!
blueljeans@verizon.net is my email before trying to set up my mail through windows, can you help me? Barbara Gibson NEVER post or use your real email address in a public newsgroup or forum! Contact your ISP or email provider to obtain the settings you'll need to access your name@verizon.net account via POP3 [1], then start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish ============= [1] Perhaps http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/verizon/mail/yahoomail/pop/pop-08.html ? Barbara Gibson wrote: > [MUNGED]@v...

Actor: Top package
Hey... When i create an actor it display the text "top package" before the name i give it... How do i remove that??? Best regards Kent ...

Screen Output printing
When a report destination is selected as screen and is displayed on the screen. The screen output window allows you to print the report - but it does not allow you to select certain pages. It will only print the entire report. I am looking for way which will allow me to select a range of pages, from 10 to 12 for example. Thanks nfp, You can save the report as PDF and then choose to print the report by page range -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "nfp" wrote: > When a report destination is selected as screen and is displayed on the scre...

Watch this package for Windows
--qinvqsnphnjmpu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="qxdtxheqg"; type="multipart/alternative" --qxdtxheqg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fwoffhmfdw" --fwoffhmfdw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most serious o...

Windows Live Mail sync
Where is the setup information for: Windows Live Mail Desktop Calendar sync with Calendar.live.com calendar. -- Arne Garvander (Happily unemployed professional Geek) Just log in with your Windows Live Id.... at the right end of the toolbar. "Arne Garvander" <ArneGarvander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D3B881-97B4-4C58-9084-6B0D53DF85FF@microsoft.com... > Where is the setup information for: > Windows Live Mail Desktop Calendar sync with Calendar.live.com > calendar. > > > -- > Arne Garvander > (Happily une...

Word in Office 2000 will not shut down properly when using Windows
I recently upgraded my computer running Windows XP to one operating Windows 7. I had no problem installing Office 2000. It works fine, but Word will not shut down properly when I close the program. I get a dialogue box from Windows saying the program is no longer responding and Windows is searching for a solution. After Windows conducts its search, another dialogue box comes up with a "close program" button. I click that and then it shuts downs. Any help would be appreciated as I do not want to shell out $$$ to update Office 2000 when it otherwise works fine, except for...

TOP 15 online business
This is the best place to find Top Online and Home Business The best of the best is there. Subscribe to get lattest news Updated daily TOP 15 online business: http://www.spot2biz.com ...

Windows Publisher 2002
I keep getting a pop-up that says "please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Publisher 2002" then it tells me that the program is on a cd ROM that it wants me to insert. This usually happens when Word is trying to be used or, in this instance, I am trying to start up a registry optimizer program. I have a a Dell XPS 600 that I have had since 2006. I don't understand why this keeps coming up. This KB article may help Shared software components are removed when you uninstall Office 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280567/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/...

PivotTable
Re: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot05.html#TopItems I use the data file from the above site. I drag "name" to the row fields area and "score" to the data items area. = Then I double-click on name and select top 5 scores. I can even sort = in ascending order of scores. No problem. However, if I just drag score to the row fields area and nothing else, = when I click on advanced, "Top 10 AutoShow" is greyed out. The way to = get around this is to also drag score to the data area i.e. two = identical columns of score side by side. Then I can choose the top...

How to make CStatic been on top of all child windows in my dialog?
Hi there. I'm just expiriencing some problems with CStatic behaviour. The point is that I have some CStatic that I want to use as a nitification label. sometimes I need to show user some information and I want to do that the way when a Label appeare in the middle of the dialog and stay on top of all other controls placed o dialog. I use the following functions to make a CStatic visible and been on top, but it doesn't work well: ::SetWindowPos(m_lblPartsMsg.m_hWnd, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | WP_NOSIZE ); Coudl you suggest me what I have to do to acchive the behaviour I ...

Outlook 2003 in Windows 2000
A friend at work recently installed MS Outlook 2003 on his Windows 2000/NT by IT. A problem he has was that when he get email with urls on it, he has to close all his IE browsers that were already in use in order to click the url on his email. Any ideas on how to let the IE browsers stay open? Thanks Mike Is there a firewall/proxy running? That could be the problem. Also, like at my company, if the link is for a secure site, it will not work till we get past the proxy... <yared22311@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102770904.531319.123020@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >A frie...

cannot start Microsoft office. Cannot open the Outlook window. ol 2007
Computer info: Vista sp1 Office Pro 2007 sp2 MSO 12.0.6424.1000 attached to a AD Win 2003 network running Exchange 2003 sp2 What I was doing prior to receiving error: I was attempting to install Vista sp2, when I was notified that I must install a service pack version that was compatible with the languages installed on the system or remove the unneeded ones (only need US english). I decided to uninstall the unneeded languages. After completing the required reboot, I attempted to check my e-mail and got the error message... I get the this error message whenever I attempt to open outlo...

windows live just stopped reconising my user name and password
live wont let me get my email it keeps saying my user name and password is incorrect,even tho its right? it works on other mail programs? getting very board of windows 7......it like going back to windows 98 problems Post the contents of the full error message, WLM version, and Windows = version. And...disable email scanning in your AV client. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "djdee2" wrote in message = news:1BD3F038-5D06-4C2A-80BC-147A4BD0A290@microsoft.com... live wont let me get my email it keeps saying my user name and password is incorrect,even tho its = ...

How can i make values appear at the top of bars in a bar graph?
chart options>data labels>value -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dylan" <Dylan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AF2AB4B-03DE-4A30-9435-83C9C517D92F@microsoft.com... > ...

Forcing a dialog to be the top top top top most window !
Hi When my app starts up it displays an initial dialog. Under certain circumstances this dialog popus up behind another applications window so you don't see it. Is there any way of forcing the dialog to the top I have set the dialog's "Set Foreground" property I have added the following to its OnInitDialog() : SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE ) TTFN Jo &wndTopmost joe On Fri, 21 May 2004 02:51:03 -0700, Jon EVans <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >When my app starts up it displays an initial d...

1.3R on Windows Vista
I need to get a new office workstation, the machine i want is only availalbe with Vista, will i be able to run RMS 1.3R (with most recent hot fixes) on this machine? I know RMS 2.0 is compatible with Vista - but I am still on 1.3. I can always buy the machine and load XP onto it, but i dont really want to do this unless i really must!!!! We put 1.3 on a Vista test machine and it was able to run just fine. That being said we did not extensively test all aspects of it, and customization worked sporadically because of the way Vista tries to emulate XP when dealing with programs not writ...

CRM 4.0, using a Outlook 2003 on Windows vista
Hello I meet problems with CRM 4.0, using a Outlook 2003 customer on Windows vista, access time after synchronization is too important, accounts display, contacts take several seconds (computer characteristics: portable IBM core2duo T 7500 - 4 G of ram) does Someone meet the same problem? Thank you in advance ...

Open IE seperate process and seperate window
Ok, here is a good puzzle. I need to automate opening two IE (independent windows) on two monitors. Here is the reason: I have a security guard that has to monitor two 16 channel DVR windows 24/7 and if the power fails, and / or the system is rebooted, needs to open and logon automatically without keyboard interaction. (keyboard / mouse has been removed). Here is the setup: I have two Security Camera systems (DVR) that have web interfaces. I have a computer setup with dual monitors I have the system to auto logon. I can manually open new IE sessions in seperate windows, then...

Opening closed windows
If you make a mistake something you can go to edit and hit undo. I accidentally close a open window sometimes and I think you need a undo button for that. Meaning if you close a window on accident or just need to look at it again, which if you closed the window you can't. Add a feature that if you do close the window you can hit say "undo" and it opens the window you just closed back up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" butt...

List top five
Hi there, I've searched this site looking for an answer for this but no luck What I have is imported list of invoices thousands of rows long with about 450 suppliers occurring many times over. What I want is a formula or function that will give me the top 5 suppliers - something like (MAX(Count,1 ,2, ,3...?? It seems it should be pretty straightforward but it's beaten me (I can do this easily with a filter but I've been told they find them confusing!) Many thanks for your help Paul SInce you have your data in rows already, you could create a PivotTable w...

64bit on top
http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey Steam's hardware survey has Win7 x64 as most popular OS barely beating XP. ...

**Top Best GreenPennyStock: MDOR** Revolutionizing Rubber
***MDOR***(trading heavy volume at $0.77 PPS but analyst are calling for $2.51 minimum) MDOR just Revolutionized the way Rubber is Recycled and Reactivated, this will immediately give MDOR a Monopoly on the WorlWide Markets. MDOR just recently broke a NEW 52 week high on the HIGHEST volume ever!!!! **Magnum/SRI Releases Phase II Results of Custom Compounds Test** BREAKING NEWS JUST OUT http://magnumresources.net/view-investors.php?id=3D1= 80 Time to buy is now on the small healthy pullback, hurry before MDOR explodes again and makes more people RICH!!!!! Breaking News just out on MDOR, I...

Outlook 2003, Windows 7, crashing on Reminders
Hi All. I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3 on my new Windows 7 machine. All is fine in Outlook until the reminder window needs to pop up. As soon as it does, with maybe a second delay, the entire computer seizes and I need to power off to reboot. None of the reminders actually load/display in the pop-up Reminders window, though the title bar for the pop-up starts to count the number but stalls on "1 Reminder". Running Outlook in "safe" mode is just fine. The reminders pop-up opens no problem and I just continue working. Running in "normal" mode,...

Windows Live shuts down (No warning)
Recently and I mean within the last 2 days I noticed that when I start my Windows Live and I click on one of my 3 email accounts it closes... not warning just brings me back to the Desktop. Happens more often when I select 1 certain hotmail account (I have 2 added to Windows Live). It takes about 3-4 tries of restarting Live to get it to work. Of course if I deleted any emails from my other 2 accounts they reappear as if I didn't remove anything. Its very strange. So I tried to see if there was an update, but since I don't have IE as my default browser MS was giving m...

Speakers and full screen problem
I'm running XP 2 and finally got WMP 10 to stop shutting off my computer. now, only one speaker is picking up the sound. All the volume controls are unmuted and I installed the codecs associated to version 10. (I think I got them all anyway) The speakers are plugged in correctly and are functional in other devices. The WAVE balance option causes all sound to stop when sliding it to the right. Anyone know what, if any extra downloads required with the 10 version or hotfixes that might correct this? Also, I have the full screen option set to auto-hide the menu bar but...