Access to Microsoft forums and error 13

I wanted to get a wider audience for the error 13 problem that may
have been fixed with the latest download.  I signed up for the
Microsoft's green button, received a confirmation but can't log on.
I probably have to wait for someone to come in on Monday.
Meanwhile, could someone use the green button media center forum to
confirm that the problem was introduced with the previous to last
fix and the latest fix solved the problem.  I can't verify the fix
because I switched to cable and the problem is unique to dialup
(switched lines).  There's no information with the fix install about
this error 13 problem.

--

Glenn

0
Glenn
6/26/2010 2:09:41 PM
windows.mediacenter 289 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Another update: I got tired of trying to download the guide with no
success,so last night I did a system restore back to the time when I
reinstalled the operating system and I'll be if the guide did not download
today. However that presents some new problems of it's own.
First of all Windows is sitting wanting me to reinstall about 150 updates
that need to be downloaded and reinstalled (but I am beginning to think
possibly one of these updates is the problem with my EPG download
problems).Also when I did the operating system reinstall somehow when
reinstalling all of my backups,and there are 15 disks of backups many tens of
thousands of files ended being duplicated (I know for sure that there were
over 25,000 of them), this makes the system run totally crappy and some
applications and programs will not work at all. I am not sure how this
happened. I had to manually go in and delete all of these duplicates by hand
and that as you can imagine was a real pain. It took me hours and hours
searching for and deleting them. The system at that point worked beautifully
but the EPG would not download. So I have now,after doing the system restore
all of the duplicate files back the system is running crappy but I am able to
download the guide again.
Question does doing a complete system reinstall duplicate many files on it's
own?
I am now considering doing once again (and this will be the third time in
less than two month's) another total operating system reinstall but only
considering mind you beacuse it is a problem in it's own
First of all I must remove my dialup modem from the computer I found out
when I did the first operating system reinstall if you leave it in there for
some reason Windows will totally not recognize it anymore. And I would have
to reinstall my backups(music,pictures,documents,games etc.) reinstall Norton
security,reinstall AOL,Printer and drivers,the modem and drivers,and I still
will be sitting here with Windows begging to download those 150 updates that
it has.
I am quite unsure just what to do at this point. How many times can the
operating system be reinstalled before risking some of the data being
corrupted in the process and leaving me in an even worse situation?
Sorry about the long windedness of this but I am very frustrated. I just
wish someone at Microsoft would take notice and help me and many others with
this problem and others like it but it appears that Microsoft could care less
probably just trying to force everyone to purchase Windows7 or a new machine
with Windows on it.
I think that I must have the most recent update for wmce already downloaded
and installed if so it certainly did not fix the problem I tried to download
the most (Ithink 6-27-10) update for mce and it downloads fine but when
trying to install it it says it is "not for my system" which I know very well
that it is or should be. Bottom line is it refuses to install so I deo not
know if I have it or not. One other bit on info. is I am beginning to suspect
that the EPG download failure is somehow connected to an a previous update
probably mid May this year as that is when the problem first surfaced. please
read my whole post any ideas or suggestions or just plain comments would be
appreciated."Glenn" wrote:

> I wanted to get a wider audience for the error 13 problem that may
> have been fixed with the latest download.  I signed up for the
> Microsoft's green button, received a confirmation but can't log on.
> I probably have to wait for someone to come in on Monday.
> Meanwhile, could someone use the green button media center forum to
> confirm that the problem was introduced with the previous to last
> fix and the latest fix solved the problem.  I can't verify the fix
> because I switched to cable and the problem is unique to dialup
> (switched lines).  There's no information with the fix install about
> this error 13 problem.
>
> --
>
> Glenn
>

> .

-2

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Calculation Error in Money 2004 Small Business
When you enter 80*51.875 as expense in a bank account for example, the result correctly shows as 4150. However, if you go to Invoice and enter 80hours @ $51.875, it shows 4150.40 - Calculation bug? MS Online Assisted support confirmed the problem. They also found that if you enter the numbers in reverse i.e 51.875h @ $80, it correctly shows 4150. So it looks like Money 2004 erroneously rounds off the per hour labor rate to two decimal digits 80*51.88 = 4150.40). >-----Original Message----- >When you enter 80*51.875 as expense in a bank account for >example, the result corre...

Excel Row to Access Columns

HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an SQL server is down, or any reason really)... I need the ability to have vbscript work out that the runtime error has occurred in the excel workbook, kill the application, then re-launch the workbook to allow the maco a second run. Essentially, how will i use vbscript to...

Access

Error 8007007E when doing Send and Recieve
preface: I have seen a few posts about this already, but none of them have worked for me because (a) my system is locked down by my IT department and adding Outlook Express is not possible, or (b) the suggested fix made no difference My problem is this - I have recently been given Outlook 2003 (finally!) to test out connectivity to our Domino back end. Things did not go well as Outlook would just randomly shut down somewhere in the middle of downloading the data. In an attempt to see if it was Domino, the connector or Outlook, I tried wirind up Outlook to my Yahoo!, Hotmail and AOL email a...

access mail on WEB

Import Wizard Error
We're trying to import leads from a tradeshow into MSCRM 1.2. I utilize the Import Wizard, find the source .csv, map the fields (and ensure none of them are blank), and press import. I receive the error: "A system error occurred while the data was being imported. The Import Wizard will now close." Any help would be greatly appreciated! Kind Regards, Anthony Uliano President/CTO AMC Technology, L.L.C. Anthony.Uliano@amctechnology.com is your crm web server running on a port other than port 80 ? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Anth...

Making Errors Bubble Up From Other Apps?
I've got code running behind an Excel command button. The code instantiates a copy of MS Access and then runs routines in the MS Access .MDB. The .MDB has error handling, but it's running out of sight of the Excel user and I can't figure out how to make it pass any errors it has up to my Excel code, so I can handle them there (i.e. format the message and pop an error reporting dialog to the user). Anybody been here? -- PeteCresswell ...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (copyconstructor missing)
I have the fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794) as described in Q226110 in VC 6. Does anyone know of a way to track that down to the line in _my_ code? Knowning that the error occured in line 1794 in msc1.cpp is not really a help;-/ i dont want to write a cpyctor for _every_ class in my code... ".rhavin grobert" <clqrq@yahoo.de> ha scritto nel messaggio news:b0bce205-fcc7-487b-9240-4780de085b2b@27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... >I have the fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR > (compiler file 'msc1.cpp',...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error
I recently installed Norton Internet Security 2004 on machine running Win XP,IE 6.0 SP2, using Outlook 2002 for email. Periodically receive a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when starting Outlook. "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: ...\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination" 3 options are available ignore, retry, cancel...all cause Outlook to terminate immediately. Click Outlook again and it works fine but problem will resurface. Not sure if there is a switch I've not set correctly or a bug in Norton or Outlook. Any ideas on corr...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

STOP 0xC000021A error
Hello all, I am running Windows XP Pro, and after running combofix.exe which wanted to reboot my pc, gave me an error and now I'm unable to login to my pc. I get a blue screen error: STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034. The system has been shut down. I tried all options available in F8(safe mode, last known good configuration), and Windows recovery, however I'm unable to go forth because the blue screen comes on before I can login to the pc. I connected my drive to my other p...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access