Windows Live Messenger crash on Windows 7 startup

Windows Live Messenger crashes at Windows 7 startup, it happens everytime I
boot my PC, if I start WLM manually it will work, how can I delay the startup
of Windows Live Messenger so it starts after all other devices and services
have initialized?

Thanks.
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have the same issue, wish someone could help with this?!

"thijazi" <thijazi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows Live Messenger crashes at Windows 7 startup, it happens everytime
> I boot my PC, if I start WLM manually it will work,

> how can I delay the startup of Windows Live Messenger so it starts after
> all other devices and services have initialized?

Take it out of your Startup and start it manually?   Alternatively you could
put it into a cmd file guarded by a prompt, then it would only start after
you replied to the prompt.

> Thanks.

0
Robert
3/5/2010 3:02:17 PM
simply run WLM in compatibility mode and it's works!!!!

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> "thijazi" <thijazi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Windows Live Messenger crashes at Windows 7 startup, it happens everytime
> > I boot my PC, if I start WLM manually it will work,
>
> > how can I delay the startup of Windows Live Messenger so it starts after
> > all other devices and services have initialized?
>

> Take it out of your Startup and start it manually?   Alternatively you could
> put it into a cmd file guarded by a prompt, then it would only start after
> you replied to the prompt.
>

> > Thanks.
>
> .

Z Report #7
Hi everyone, I need to understand the X Report. Specially when you use layaways, is not clear to me where it shows the payments against the final sale. Is there a document that would explain each line of this report??? Thanks, Sacha can't remember where I found this. hope it helps Register - Number given to register where report was produced Batch Number - The number assigned by Store Operations to identify the current batch. Batch Status - Shows whether the batch is closed or not Start Date - Date when batch begins Start Time - Time when batch begins End Date - Date when batch...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

Invalid format message at startup
Excel 2000. When I open it there's a message saying a logo file in Publisher is an invalid file format. I created the file earlier today, in Publisher, but there's no connection to Excel. I checked all the settings and file properties, including book1.xls, I could think of to make sure. The nessage doesn't come up in Word, only Excel. Click it off and it goes away until the next time I open Excel. There are no startup macros or anything I can see that would look for this file. Any ideas much appreciated. The file may be in your XLStart directory; XL opens/attempts to op...

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows recovery console

Microsoft Excel crashing error
One of my users has a bunch of excel docs running on his machine, and a few macros as well. He also has Outlook open and when he receives a new email, he switches over to Outlook, reads the email and when he clicks on reply, he gets the following application error: "0x30612873" referenced at "0x000000dc" the memory could not be "read" Excel then dumps out and he loses all of his excel work, but is free to continue with the email. Any suggestions? ...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

Crash when printing
Using Microsoft Money Small Business 2005: Every time I try to print an invoice I get this following error. It doesn't matter if I use a custome invoice or an unmodified template invoice. Title Bar: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Message: Runtime Error! Program: ...gram Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call After I click OK on the error, then Money closes down immediately. Anybody seen this and figured out how to solve it? Rick I'd check for a newer (or older) printer driver or try a different printer, just to see what ha...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...

windows mail window
When I press send or receive, I get the emails but an error message appears. There is nothing left in the draft file and I eliminated the email that wouldn't go through. I want to clear this message from the windows mail window. Please help me. Jackie Carpenter What does the error message say? Right-click on it, select Copy, then paste it into a reply here. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "jwcarpenter" <jwcarpenter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B5D0223-EE44-4C4E-9...

Non English fonts (Greek) not working in Windows XP SP3
I had a collection of Greek fonts which used to work fine with other versions of Windows (Windows 98). Recently I found the CD on which there were saved and tried to play these Greek fonts on Windows XP SP3, but they were not recognised. I tried them both in Windows English and Greek versions. What could be wrong? Thank you, Paul ...