Reverse List?

Greetings!

What's happening with the reverse list as of late?  It seems like it's
not updating anymore since the contacts that I add are never displayed.
  I have tested this by using my primary account to add my secondary
account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary account, my
secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the
list, but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and
both had each other in their contact lists.

Thanks in advance;
   -- jps
0
Joao
12/11/2009 12:58:46 AM
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Greetings jps,

I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm this is happening here too.

Even removing the contact cache files or signing in elsewhere doesn't show the new changes,
so it's seems to be a server-side problem.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"Joao Santos" <choominator+news@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Greetings!
>
> What's happening with the reverse list as of late?  It seems like it's not updating anymore
> since the contacts that I add are never displayed. I have tested this by using my primary
> account to add my secondary account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary
> account, my secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the list,
> but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and both had each other in their
> contact lists.
>
> Thanks in advance;
>   -- jps

0
Jonathan
12/11/2009 4:17:14 AM
Greetings,
Is there anything to say about when a fix for this will be available?
I read that microsoft is putting all effort in WLM-2010 and doesnt care
about this problem.
I think many users would like their information to be correct.
Ben

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings jps,
>
> I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm this is happening here too.
>
> Even removing the contact cache files or signing in elsewhere doesn't show the new changes,
> so it's seems to be a server-side problem.
>
> --
> Jonathan Kay
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger
> MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
> MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com
> Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com
> (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation

Dual boot in reverse
Hello, I have dual boot system: driveC --> WinXP driveD --->Vista Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. How to do that without reinstalling Vista? Your thoughts appreciated, Claire On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:00:12 -0500, "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote: >Hello, > I have dual boot system: >driveC --> WinXP >driveD --->Vista >Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. >I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. &...

Entries in a distribution list
Does anyone know how to place the entries in a distribution list in a customized way, i don't want then in alphabetical order. How can i keep them in the order i select it? Thank, Cristina fermina acelga <acelga6@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote: > Does anyone know how to place the entries in a distribution list in a > customized way, i don't want then in alphabetical order. > > How can i keep them in the order i select it? You can't. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Formating Text in a List Box
How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size. PC "PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C26CF8F6-8C68-4809-9F49-54041CCCE9B1@microsoft.com... > How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! Thanks for your post. When I create a "list box" from the Forms toolbar, the properties box does not have any options to change the font size. I am assuming that the text size is set to the default text (font and size) of the workkbook.. "PC&...

REVERSING TEXT
HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO > T.SHIRTS YES. PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST. Please do not talk in all caps. It is considered shouting and makes your post difficult to read and is rude. Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Multiple Contact list
I have 3 different emails accounts Importing contact list from old computer. I wantr to keep the contact list seperated. But when I import each, they are combined into on list. How can I seperate the lists Thanks You have a few options.. 1. Use Three separate Live ID's for a sign on to Windows Live in WLM - only one Live ID can be signed on at time and only its contacts can be accessed 2. Use 2 Live ID's(each for sign on to Windows Live in WLM) and the Default(no Sign on to Windows Live in WLM) - only one Live ID or the default account can be accessed at a time. ...

Formulas reversed
Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slash has become "multiply" and the star has become "divide". In other words, these two symbols are reversed. Have no idea how this happened. How can it be reversed back to normal? thanks. Please give an example of formula, values of input cells and result of formula -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56D666E-70CD-4E8F-97F9-1FAD9CE92024@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slas...

Possible to reverse a row of entries?
Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. thanks Rick Hi in B1 enter =OFFET($A$10,-(ROW()-1),0) and copy down for ten rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rs wrote: > Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of > entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through > #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. > > thanks > > Rick Ric...

Strange Message..."domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
Hi, One of my clients emailed me this message a little while ago. Now, nothing has changed to my knowledge on the server or with-in their enviornment in any way. What would cause this message to all of a sudden appear? And, most importantly, how do I correct it? Thanks, Chris -------------------------------------------------------------------- > -----Original Message----- > From: System Administrator > Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 3:44 PM > To: 'Maria Sayers' > Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Tomorrow Morning > > Your message did not reach some or all of ...

Reverse engineering
I have to document an Access 97 that has grown like wild blackberries. The database's creator has left us no documentation at all and I would like Visio to extract as much information as possible. So far I have extracted a good UML of the tables. Currently I am doing screen dumps of the forms to show what the screens look like - then pasting them into Visio. What else can I do? Can I extract the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules also - and save and print these out from Visio? Please advise. As I remember there was a "database documenter" with Access. I don...

Drop Down List Going up off screen
Is there a way to force the drop down lists to only open downwards? I have my drop down boxes at the top of the spreadsheet and for some reason, it is opening up and I am unable to see half of the list as it is off of the screen. Thanks! -- Hulk ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hulk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14947 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=556040 ...

Reverse arrow for hyperlinks

Can I reverse the order of data in a set of cells?
I have a column of cells filed with data. I know I can transpose the data 90 degrees, but is there a way to cut or copy the data in the cells and paste it so the values are in the opposite order, i.e. a 180 degree difference? Thanks to anyone who can help. I am using Excel 2003. One way, insert a new column or use an existing, number it from 1 - n (where n is the last index value you want to reverse the order of, so if your column is 100 rows number the help column 1, 2, 3 - 100) select both columns and sort descending on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "salwitt"...

Reversal encryption
Hello, I need a good algorithm for encrypting some vital information about my app in an INI file. I have a class for MD5, but it's not reversible. I'd like to use a private or public key to decrypt the text. By the way, what's the difference between private and public key when we talk about encryption? Sugestions, please? I have googled about the public key encryption and found that CryptoAPI is used frequently. Is this API part of the Windows? If not, what I need to use it? "Jeova Almeida" <jeovaalmeida@yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem news:e1uwDhuTJHA...

List of Customers & Partners
Hi everybody, How can I get a list of Dynamics GP customers? At least the large companies, so it can be used as a reference for GP. And how can I get the list of Dynamics GP Partners? Thanks. AMH Call Microsoft at 800-456-0025 and ask to speak to sales operations. A lot of times, unless you are a partner/customer you won't be able to get something like that. "AMH" <AMH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AFDDD42-3822-4EF9-AA54-C4ADEE5159C6@microsoft.com... > Hi everybody, > > How can I get a list of Dynamics GP customers? At least the large ...

Print List Slow
Hello, We are having very poor performance when printing a list from contacts after a print preview. This occurs both in the Outlook Client for CRM and the web version. IE 6 will consume at 50% of the CPU. For 603 contacts, it took 3 minutes. We do have a work-around. If you print from the save lookup using it as a saved view, the performance is fine. We have installed CRM Rollup 1. We are using IE6 rather than IE 7 due to other performance issue. If you have any thoughts on this, please post. Thanks, John ...

Reverse List?
Greetings! What's happening with the reverse list as of late? It seems like it's not updating anymore since the contacts that I add are never displayed. I have tested this by using my primary account to add my secondary account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary account, my secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the list, but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and both had each other in their contact lists. Thanks in advance; -- jps Greetings jps, I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm...

transfer contact list
I have a new laptop computer with Office 2007 and outlook installed. I have the same on my desktop and am trying to transfer my contact list in one go. I know that I can do it for individual names but that will take ages. I have the list in my laptop in the "documents" folder but here agin they only seem to transfer one at a time. Holding down alt or ctrl makes no difference. Can anyone help. Thank you "Stewart" <him@invalid.supanet.co.uk> wrote in message news:eGSyfVUaKHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I have a new laptop computer with Of...

How do I reverse this?
Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the start of a new sentence only. It was working fine until I accidentally clicked something with my mouse and now the feature has gone!! This is really annoying. I've done the Tools-Options-Spelling thing, though, and everything seems to be the same as it was before!! Any ideas??? Thanks, Pip "Pip" <Pip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A807C07E-502F-4D82-ACD8-FAFE2917EB3D@microsoft.com... > Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the > start ...

unique list
ColumnA ColumnB g g d d f f a a g h h h a f I have a list of none sorted data in column A and I wish column B to list the unique values as shown. Is there a way of doing this without using 'advanced filter' ? I've tried using LOOKUP and MATCH functions, but can't see a way of doing it. Any help would be appreciated. Rgds Check out Chip Pearson's web site... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#CountingUnique About half way down the page is "Counting Unique Entries ...

Creating A Breakout List from a Summary List
I have a summary list that is the first input on a page that I need to then list out in individual rows. For example: Turn this.. Description Total Price per Unit Unit 1 3 $3.00 Unit 2 2 $2.50 Unit 3 2 $1.25 Into this.... Description Price Unit 1 $3.00 Unit 1 $3.00 Unit 1 $3.00 Unit 2 $2.50 Unit 2 $2.50 Unit 3 $1.25 ...

Customer EFT Reversal
In GP 10, we're getting ready to start using Electronic Funds Transfer in our Receivables area, i.e, we're going to take our customers' payments directly from their bank accounts. If there's a problem where we take a customer's money in error, how do we put it back into their back account using EFT? Thanks! Mary Fetsch ...

List Control Images
I have looked all around, and still can't see why this doesn't work. I want to simply insert an image in a column of my list control. I can't seem to get my image past the first subitem, even if I use the LVITEM structure. It will display the images denoted fromthe image list, bu only in the first column. Also when I use SetImageList for my control, The first image ion the list always appears before any text I insert in the first column. If I comment out the SetImageList function, no image appears (duh). Any ideas....TIA b This article describes a CListCtrl extensi...

Spam and Black Lists
Ok, I understand what a Black List is but somehow my server has been put on one. I am in the process of trying to determine which list I am on but have not had much luck. What I want to find out is if there is any central point for checking a blacklist. I googled Blacklist and I get too many hits to try them all. I am currently working at finding out from the organizations we are sending mail to in order to find out which lists they use but thought I would ask here. Also, In the NDR I noticed that it is listing the Servername.DomainName.Local name instead of the mail.EmailDomainNam...

auto lists
i don't know if this is even possible but... i would like someway to enter data into a given number of cells per users needs. for example, i have to create a list of materials "1111", but i have 5 of them. instead of typing "1111" 5 times (or doing the autofill) in cells A1-A5, is there a way to have excel "ask" the user for a quantity and then auto-filling that number of cells? i'm guessing i will need some kind of user form, but i have no idea where to start. How about using your mouse to choose the value? If yes, then take a look at Data|Validatio...

Bank balance issue on Account List page
Just noticed after converting to '08 that two accounts are showing Zero (0) Adj Balance but the Bank Balance column show a negative entry. I viewed each account and confirmed that the starting balance was 0 and the current balance was 0 so not sure why these two accounts are showing up having a negative Bank Balance. I also confirmed that at least one account was Balanced to the bank but that didn't fix the issue. Besides a possible repair fixing the issue, is there another solution or something else I didn't do? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Geekster wrote: >...