Msn not showing emoticons

I checked the box in the customisation window, i checked it so i can see
emoticons, but yet i still cant. i tried restarting the computer, but it
still didnt work. Anyone help?
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Greetings,

What exactly are you seeing instead?  For instance, are you seeing the textual equivalent,
like :)?  Or are you getting a blank white area or what?

Additionally, are these custom emoticons or the built-in ones?

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"needhelpplz09" <needhelpplz09@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I checked the box in the customisation window, i checked it so i can see
> emoticons, but yet i still cant. i tried restarting the computer, but it
> still didnt work. Anyone help?

0
Jonathan

remove and show back a field
Hi guys, I found below script from here. It removes a field from the form. document.all.new_field1_c.parentNode.removeChild(document.all.new_field1_c); document.all.new_field1_d.parentNode.removeChild(document.all.new_field1_d); Can I made it visible after removing it? Not easily. You should use element.style.display = "none" and element.style.display = "" instead, where element is the HTML element to hide or show. This only hides the field, but does not remove it from the form. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?are...

Can we show a custom field on the Event page?
I have a shared calendar to reserve conference rooms. We use the Subject field to show the group/topic that is using the room and the Location field to show which room is reserved for the meeting. But I'm finding that sometimes we need to know who reserved the room. Is there a way to add a field to the Event page under Subject and Location? I know I can add a field to the table/All Events view but I'll never get my users to use that. I'd like to have a field right on the Event page that will be hard for them to ignore. Thanks, Randy -- Smooth seas never made...

How to convert hyperlink in Excel to show hyperlinked address?
I have an Excel spreadsheet with a list of hyperlinked email addresses. For example the list displays "Email", but the hyperlinked data is "mailto:name@domain.com". I need to "un-hyperlink" the information so that I have a list of the data itself - i.e. so I have a list of the name@domain.com addresses. Using Excel 2003. Thanks for any help you can provide! IN EXCEL 2007 (maybe 2003 but not sure) / right click the cell and select Remove Hyperlink. If my comment has helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Bruce" wrote: > I have ...

Is MSN Billpay staying alive?
I understand that Microsoft is discontinuing MS Money. I have been using MSN Billpay for years to pay my bills via the web. Does anyone know if Microsoft will continue the MSN Billpay or is this going down the tubes also? I know of many Quicken users (including myself) who are using MSN Billpay. Thanks in advance... Fred They stated that MSN Money will continue. "The MSN Money Web site will continue to provide personal finance information and advice plus comprehensive market news and quotes. We will continue to evolve and enhance the online MSN offering in the coming month...

field not showing in custom form
We had a field on the new case form, and then all the sudden it was gone. When I go into the customizations the field is there in all the preview modes, but when I publish the change through the DM, it never appears. I've tried searching around in here, but I haven't found the same issue. Could be that I'm just not searching right, and the whole problem could be because I'm very new to this and am missing a step: 1. change the form through CRM, save and close. 2. go to the deployment manager on the CRM server, right click, publish customization. 3. select the accout oubj...

My recieved mails are not showing in the My Recieved E-mails View
In CRM 3.0 whenever any emails are being sent they show in the All E-mails view under activites. However if the user selects My Recieved E-mails view they are not shown. Also they are not shown under My activitities view. I suspect this has something to do with the emails being marked as closed. Is there anyway I can change these views to show these closed emails in these views? You can not change My Received E-mails view filter criteria, but you can create a new view with your own criteria and set it as the default view for activities. At the customization form for email entity create a n...

How can I get into my old msn.com email account?
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:56:21 -0500, "Larry Kendrick" <LEKENDRICK@windowsmail.com> wrote: Microsoft Access database program, the topic of this newsgroup, isn't going to help you with that. Try to find a more appropriate newsgroup. -Tom. ...

Show picture on a form ?
I have a custemor database where each custemor have a picture. The picture is located on the harddisk and in the table, each custemor have there own link to there picture. Now I want to show the specific picture on a form, each time I search for a custemor. I know that I can show a picture on a form, using the Image component. But when I search for a custemor, how do I get the picture link into the image componets properties "picture", where the link is suppose to be ? I guess that it have to be done i VBA code. -- My Photo Gallery www.photo.box2600.dk You can find numerous examp...

CRM 4.0 Toolbar not showing in Outlook 2007
When I open Outlook 2007, the CRM toolbar goes thru its usual startup process, but then disappears. I have run the CRM Configuration Wizard and re-booted, but no luck. Help? Is the user that's logged into Outlook an enabled user in CRM? Please run Start - Programs - Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 - Diagnostics Let it run through and fix errors or read log if something is not fixed by system. It works very well. Jukka Majander "Andy" wrote: > Is the user that's logged into Outlook an enabled user in CRM? > > ...

msn
sorry how do i get in to my msn live i can not get it to open to talk This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01CADFEC.2AF25180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable my msn is a web page Msn Messenger is now Windows Live Messenger Web Messenger is a services available via the web interface, most acces = via Hotmail(mail.live.com).. --=20 ...winston ms-mvp mail "barbara" <barbara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:7C6243E8-0C30-4CB1-8E6F-5A3C...

I have modified payables check to show AA codes
Hello: After weeks of exhaustive research and work, I have finally and successfully modified the check with stub on top and bottom (on my laptop) to show Analytical Accounting codes on the check stub for a voucher that the check is cut for. In other words, I have been successful in doing this for the check cut on the fly. (I have Modifier with VBA and Report Writer, of course, to do this.) Again, I have been successful with check cut on the fly. Checks cut in a check run is a different story. In my pretend check run, my pretend check pays two vouchers. I can get the Analytical ...

report showing email sent
Is there any way to report on # of email sent by each user? Sounds like there's a default report that will provide this in SBS, but I'm running Exch 2K3 Std. I was hoping there was an option built into exchange, but it seems like I'll need to use a 3rd party tool. Anyone know a way to generate this type of report from Exchange? Thanks 3rd party, or write something yourself that is able to grep this information out of the message tracking logs and present it in a readable format :-) Seriously though, 3rd party is really what you need to look at for this type of reporting....

My MSN Sign Out
Everytime I log in to MS Money it signs me out of My MSN Homepage. How do I get this to stop? Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I log in to MS Money it signs me out of My MSN >Homepage. How do I get this to stop? Thanks! >. > I am having this problem as well. If I open Money and use the logon feature, whern I open internet explorer to www.mymsn.com, I have to sign back in and even my address has been altered (removes the @hotmail.com). Any ideas? You can't. It;s a known issue. -- ------------------------------------------- Joe Guidera jguidera@...

How to import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003?
Can I import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003? Also can they be imported to BCM? TIA, Chad Harris I meant to add that i have a .NET passport for gmail, and i use it on MSN messenger. i now have that gmail account syncronised with outlook 2003 and i heard that i could use my MSN messenger contacts list with outlook 2003 and my list would do interesting things like tell me who's online and stuff like that. anyone know how to do that? Tia, Chad Harris _______________________________________________ "Chad Harris" <ddram32_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Tracked Emails not Showing in My Received Emails
I've been playing with email settings in CRM 4.0, to figure out how I can possibly control tracking emails without using tokens, which are unsightly. But that's a-whole-nother question. Suddenly, I cannot see the tracked emails that I receive under My Work, Activities, Email, My Received Emails. I CAN see them under My Work, Activities, All (activities), My Closed Activities. When I look at the Advanced Find for My Received Emails, I see that the criteria for Status Reason is Received; and the criteria for Direction is Incoming. When we remove these criteria the missing emails r...

Show/Hide Charts
I have several Charts on one sheet. is there any way to show and hide individual charts by programming buttons to select them. i.e. Button1 show chart1 Button2 Hide chart2 etc... Hi John, A simply macro to assign to a button would be; Sub Button3_Click() ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Visible = _ Not ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Visible End Sub You will need to alter the name of the chartobject to suit. To see the chartobject name hold the shift key and then select the chart. The name should appear in the NameBox next to the formula bar. John wrote...

Stop Vista showing remote logon?
If i use remote desktop it shows on users the welcome screen that i am logged on. Even when i disconnect from remote desktopon it still shows i am logged on. Any idea on how to stop the message that i am logged on being displayed? ...

Pivot Table: showing data as % of subtotal
Hi, I have pivot table data in this format: Name Type Amount ABC 1 $100 2 $200 3 $300 4 $400 ABC Total $1,000 DEF 1 $150 2 $260 3 $310 4 $420 DEF Total $1,140 and so on .... .... .... I want to see the data as follows: Name Type Amount % ABC...

WMC Audio garbled when playing back recorded tv show
When I play back some recorded TV shows the audio is garbled on some recordings and not others. I can view those channels and they sound fine. But the recorded shows from those channels are garbled. I have Time Warner cable and a strong signal going to the TV card. My audio card is fine on all other media so I do not think its that. These files sound bad on other pc's. I'm at a loss, can anyone help? Win 7 pro 64 bit all updates. Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC/QAM combo TV card with latest drivers. Motherboard: CPU Type ...

MSN Stock Quotes help
I am trying to do something that I assume is relatively simple. Using Excel 2000, I want to import **ONLY** the "Last Quote" stock quote for a particular symbol. I have tried the "Data | Get External Data | Run Saved Query" function, using Excel's built-in query for retrieving staok quote data from MSN website. However, this function returns the entire detailed quote tables with all sorts of info that I do not need. Does anyone know how I go about importing only the "Last Quote" data and nothing else? TIA. David G- In xl2002, you may edit the q...

show codes in body
How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an email. In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and spaces like the opposite P thanks reidarT ReidarT wrote: > How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an > email. In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and > spaces like the opposite P > thanks > reidarT Sounds like you are using Word - as your email editor. Click the paragraph-mark button on your toolbar, or go to tools | options and uncheck the "display formatting marks" option. ...

msn
não funciona neste noot, mas da minha esposa sim ; poque ? ...

Enter number (data) into cells but want to show different data
Hello, I want to enter the number into cell but want to show different result. For example: Cell (A1), input "1", want to show "1 - Sales forecast" Cell (A2), input "2", want to show "2 - Sales on-going project" Cell (A3), input "3", want to show "3 - Sales completed order" ..... I am wondering if I can setup that in conditional formatting, because I want to use simple number or alpha-beta in column A for other sumif/ subtotal usage. The input in column A can also use data validation to pick up from a list. Thanks. ...

How do I set the view to only show UNread news?
I can't find it in any options. How to? View | Show Or Hide. Check: Hide Read Messages. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP Outlook Express Imperial Beach, CA "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:eBku8K6aKHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I can't find it in any options. > > How to? > > Hotkey wrote: > I can't find it in any options. > > How to? =========================== View / Show or Hide / Hide read messages -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience ...

Half inbox now showing blank messages
I don't tend to keep a lot of emails, but there are a few things that I keep. This morning, I opened my inbox and went to view a couple of older emails. Eight emails from February 2nd, 2010 through January 29th, 2010 are blank, only a date appears. I have emails older than those dates, from January 29th, 2010 to August 2009, which are only 7 emails. I closed Outlook, restarted the computer, and am still having the problem. I am running outlook 2007, I have an MSN email account, run Windows XP Media Center, service pack 3. I have not added any new programs in awhile and ...