I cant install mesenger

Hi...!
I have a seriously problem... When im installing messenger it says:
Instalation failed, Error %APPDATA%.... i have tried everything but i
cant and i have the same problem when i want to install iTunes, Java and
other programs..! I need help..! I really dont know what to
do..!:confused:

--
ElmerCampos
0

Greetings Elmer,

It sounds like something has misconfigured your system.  Is that the entire error, or is
there more to it (in which case, knowing what it is would be helpful).

There's a similar issue which causes Messenger to "forget" saved username and passwords, and
if it's the same, you could try running the fix for that to see if it impacts your problem
(won't do any harm to try).  You can find that tool here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/makemessengerremember.asp
(note: I doubt this is your problem really, but it's worth a shot given the delay in
newsgroup responding)

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"ElmerCampos" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hi...!
> I have a seriously problem... When im installing messenger it says:
> Instalation failed, Error %APPDATA%.... i have tried everything but i
> cant and i have the same problem when i want to install iTunes, Java and
> other programs..! I need help..! I really dont know what to
> do..!:confused:
>

> --
> ElmerCampos

0
Jonathan
12/13/2009 3:59:28 AM
Kay Jonathan i´┐Żll try.. And thanks for help..!

--
ElmerCampos
0

business portal install #2
have installed business portal - when trying to connect I just get the error message "Service Unavailable" - any suggestions appreciated. ...

10.1.4 update won't install
When I run the 10.1.4 updater on my iBook I end up with an error message which says that the installer is unable to find the Office X folder on my hard drive. At some point I think I renamed the folder "MS Office X", so I thought that was the reason and renamed it back to "Microsoft Office X". That still didn't work. How can I get this update installed? I tried installing it from within the same folder that Office resides in, but that didn't work either. You need to install the 10.1.2 update first, ...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

Sales For Outlook
I've followed all the steps in KB Article 829467 to try to get Sales for Outlook installed on a certain client machine with no luck. The last time I ran the installation I created a log file. Below is a snippet of the log containing the first mention of a fatal error: MSI (c) (34:48) [16:24:31:153]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Deleting SECONDSEQUENCE property. Its current value is '1'. Action ended 16:24:31: ExecuteAction. Return value 3. MSI (c) (34:48) [16:24:31:153]: Note: 1: 33 MSI (c) (34:48) [16:24:31:153]: Doing action: Fatal_Error Action start 16:24:31: Fatal_Error. MSI (c) (34:20)...

Outlook Address Book during/after MST install.
Hello Sue, We are using Policy Maker and are in dire need to have the OAB auto installed during rollout. Can you briefly explain the steps required? Or does Microsoft have a fix? >> The first .prf sets up the mail account(s) and will -- in some but not all circumstances -- also set up the OAB. Why it doesn't do it in all cases, we don't know. Something in Outlook is broken, but we don't know exactly what. Using the second .prf file manually is the workaround that Microsoft recommends to add an OAB to users who don't get it when Outlook processes the first .prf . The...

Direct X installation
Please help. I am attempting to install Corel Photo album 6 onto my Windows 2000 pro system, however, as I try the installation, I receive a message that I need to have Direct X v. 9 installed on my system. However; I have attempted many times now to install "Direct X" from Microsoft's web site, but everytime I start the download I receive this message: "Set-up could not download the file. Please try later or check network connection" I have no problem with my network connection, and I have previously downloaded Direct X v. 8 without problems. Does anyone have any ...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

Blocked by terrible installation problem
I recently had to reinstall Office2007 because an update was corrupted. This caused me to need to reinstall Dynamics CRM for Outlook, because after reinstalling Office2007, the CRM plugin to Outlook was gone from Outlook. It didn't work. Now, whenever I run any part of Dynamics - the daemon that run on my laptop, the diagnostics tool, or update, I get the Windows "you're hosed" honk sound and the pop up message that the corresponding .exe file "is not a valid Win32 application" I tried to to "repair" from the Control Panel / Add Remove Programs / ...

installing outlook 2003
When installing office 2003 service pack (2) (sp2) , I get error message "The expect version of the product was not found on your system ...

from exchange machine i cant telnet to 25
all machine on customer lan are connecting to exchange server to post mail. when logged into the exchange server i launch cmd prompt and "telnet 192.168.0.10 25" and cant connect to smtp service (i.e from machine that host SMTP so network routing not involved) - netstat -na shows me port 25 is listening - simple mail transfer protocol is running as a service - sending mail via outlook on this server works and also show me a log on my exchange server that it coming from this servers public ip - default smtp virtual server, outbound security set at ANON. - default smtp virtua...

Install and run from thumb drive?
I've got an older desk top with an aging hard drive that has a bad whine. This machine is used for a very limited application, and is fine for that use - except for the noise. Can XP SP2 install and run from a thumb drive? THe idea is to tel the machine to boot from the thumb drive and run the OS and a couple of programs from there. No hard drive, no whine. Good idea or bad? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:596211d8-52ab-485a-95fe-e2be393711bb@q21g2000prm.googlegroups.com... > I've got an older desk top with an aging ...

Office 2004 Installation General Question
There is nothing in the Office 2004 package that instructs what to do with the old Office X applications. I was surprised to see that Office 2004 is completely new application installation - and not a modification of base code of the old Office X. What should I do - just delete the old Office X apps? Any danger to this? Thanks Rob In article 5c4a79bf.0405151751.38097dce@posting.google.com, Rotund rob@marqusee.com wrote on 16/5/04 11:51: > There is nothing in the Office 2004 package that instructs what to do > with the old Office X applications. I was surprised to see that > Of...

I cant send mail in Outlook
I have just installed outlook 2007 and have got a new email address, although I receive emails, I cant send any. The following message comes up in an email that says "Stystem Administrator" Message undeliverable, then the text says : Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 21/05/2008 20:04 The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: '************@Hotmail.com' on 21/05/2008 20:04 550 5.7.1 <***********@Hotmail.com>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required. > I have just insta...

MSN Money Toolbox install error on XP
I've tried installing the toolbox but get the following error message at the very end of the install: The AUTORUN.INF file is missing or corrupt. I've gone though all of the help files related to install problems in the toolbox to no avail. I have successfully installed it on a similar machine so obviously the problem lies with me. Any ideas? Thanks in advance I finally figured it out. Download and install 7-zip from http://7-zip.org. Right-Mouse on the download setup file, click Extract files. Run the "mnyinst.exe" file - when it asks you if you want to quit so yo...

Install these internet patch from the MS Corporation
--phbjrlfbp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vhvrvqhe"; type="multipart/alternative" --vhvrvqhe Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xzgfbalgpaxeijh" --xzgfbalgpaxeijh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2026, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the security of you...

why cant i change font
i select all the text in a textbox and try to apply a font. nothing happens. that's the case with 4/5 fonts, only a few work. the same appears in both publisher 2003 and 2007. Are you creating a web page? Publisher will show 11 or so fonts when you are creating web pages. To use all the fonts, on the toolbar, Format, Font, uncheck Show only Web fonts. If above is not the issue, are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ayudameconpublisher" <ayudameconpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE1262A-A70B-4...

Problem with outbound e-mails after installing SP2
We reached our information store limit (16gb) so we upgraded to SP2. Since then, we've been having a good percentage of e-mails bounce back. We've received the "Undeliverable" e-mails stating "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. SPAM" or that the e-mail recipient doesn't exist even though we had just replied to an e-mail he had sent us. Also, we've been getting e-mails sent back to us because the recipients have been listed on spamhus.org, and included is a link such as this one... http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=207.47.114.226 We wer...

Install trouble: hresult 0x8131534
Hello all... Been trying for the past 3 days to get CRM install in a lab environment, but to no success. The lab is set up with a SQL2005 server (DEVSLQ), the crm server (DEVCRM) and the domain controler (DEVDC). All thes are VM machine, each running on different VM server (Microsfot VS 2005 SP2). At first DEVSQL and DEVCRM where on the same server, but decided to try one more time by puttin it elsewhere. Every time I try to install CRM, I am now getting at the end an error that I can't seem to find ANY reference of... The closest to it is related to OLEDBTimeout, and did the mod...

Cant read Blue screen error
Whichever way I try to start Windows, I get the Windows XP logo but then it goes Blue screen, but then immediately reverts back to start up options screen, not giving me time to read the error codes on the BSD. Is there any way of freezing the Blue screen so I can read it please? -- Dave P "Dave" <DaveP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2403347-7A88-4B6B-9A45-18F8B535242C@microsoft.com... > Whichever way I try to start Windows, I get the Windows XP logo but then > it > goes Blue screen, but then immediately reverts back to start up o...

Re-install OE
Hello, I'm getting an error message when attempting to create mail in outlook express 6. Message basically says OE incorrectly configured and that i should reinstall. OE functions normally otherwise. Currently running XP. How do I reinstall. That a bogus catchall error message. If you can get OE to start, then go to File | Identities and set up a new Identity and that should fix things and you can import from the other Identity. Otherwise, if OE won't start then delete folders.dbx. See www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#7 steve "rc" <rc@home> ...

Why cant I ?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3D3DB.DE871880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I try to copy a monthly end figures of a file=20 Why cant I copy the last row and then past it to a new excel sheet? =20 Keep in mind I am a baby at this and it took me 6 months to do a monthly = spread sheet and I have worked with it all this past 12 months entering = not building. HElp HeLp I want to make a spread sheet of these last 12 months so I can calculate = the changes from before. Can s...

Cant save ite
This keeps coming up when one of my users tries to create calendar items. He can open someone elses and create them no problem but his own even from my outlook cannot be edited. I have checked the permissions, I have recreated his profile, done a repair, searched the knowledge base but to no avail. We are using outlook 2003 with exchange 5.5 (soon to be upgraded) Please help ...

How do I reset Outlook to defaults, like first install?
Hi, I would like to uninstall all of my emails, then reinstall windows. Currently, if I try to Uninstall Outlook, my emails are kept somewhere on my computer, so that when I reinstall Outlook my emails are all there still. I would like to reset my email program to its defaults, so that it is like it was first installed. How do I do that? I would be grateful for any help you can give, Dan Daniel Polwarth wrote: > Hi, >=20 > I would like to uninstall all of my emails, then reinstall windows. > Currently, if I try to Uninstall Outlook, my emails are kept > somewhere on my c...