how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list?

Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted
me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I
check who deleted me on blockstatus.com, he shows up.

could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable?

--
maykk
0

Greetings,

Do not use these websites, they will steal your identity and sell it.   You should change
your password immediately.

That said, in general, the "who has..." list within Messenger is accurate.  There have been
instances over the last six-months or so where the list (and more specifically the
allow/block lists) has been slow in updating, but it should be working at the moment.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"maykk" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted
> me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I
> check who deleted me on blockstatus.com, he shows up.
>
> could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable?
>

> --
> maykk

0
Jonathan
3/28/2010 6:39:01 AM

"maykk" wrote:

> Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted
> me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I
> check who deleted me on blockstatus.com, he shows up.
>
> could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable?
>

> --
> maykk
> .

As Jonathan said, DO NOT use block checker websites.  If you have used one I
strongly suggest you change your password. Block checker sites steal your
information and can drop malware on your computer. The information you see on
these sites is NOT reliable in any way.

As Jonathan also said, there have been delays in updating of the lists in
WLM for who has you on their contact list.  If you think there is something
not showing properly, wait a few days and check it again.

"msgslang.14.0.8089.0726.dll" wrote:

> "maykk" wrote:
>

> > Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted
> > me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I
> > check who deleted me on blockstatus.com, he shows up.
> >
> > could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable?
> >

> > --
> > maykk
> > .

how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list?
Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I check who deleted me on blockstatus.com, he shows up. could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable? -- maykk Greetings, Do not use these websites, they will steal your identity and sell it. You should change your password immediately. That said, in general, the "who has..." list within Messenger is accurate. There have been instances over the last six-months or so where the list (and m...