Games not working

Contact recently got a new computer, Windows 7.  With their old computer we
could connect and play games (solitaire mostly).  Now we cannot connect.   My
computer workls as usual.  Their computer gets to connecting window and just
sits there trying to connect.  Any specific suggestions on what might be
wrong and how to solve it?  I know these could be a problem but don't know
what and how to check each.  Firewall, active x, flash, Java, windows Live,
etc???
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ms works spreadsheet #2
I downloaded an Excel form that I need to fill out. My computer does not have Excel; but it has MS Works spreadsheet. When I go to open the downloaded form with spreadsheet I get the following error message: "This document is password-protected or encrypted. Open it in the application that saved it, remove the password encryption, then save it again. Then try to open it again in Works." But I cannot OPEN it in Excel because I do not HAVE Excel. Isn't "spreadsheet" supposed to be able to open Excel docs? Is there a way around this? Can you please help me open th...

Formula Not Working
Hi, Simple question, this formula is not working: Status: IIf([cond constr ECD]<1/1/2008,"Backlog",IIf([cond constr ECD]<1/1/2009,"Current","Future")) It gives me future for everything. -- Jeff C Live Well .. Be Happy In All You Do "Schwimms" wrote: > Hi, > > Simple question, this formula is not working: > > Status: IIf([cond constr ECD]<1/1/2008,"Backlog",IIf([cond constr > ECD]<1/1/2009,"Current","Future")) > > It gives me future for everything. Because everything less tha...

search does not work
I use ON 20910 Beta. I have a text pasted on a page. It is a programming code and it includes the phrase "random" inside some text such as "thisisrandomandlong". There are many words like this in the text. Using the search I try to find the text matching the word "random" but ON does not highlight them when I write "random" in the search box (with or without the quotas). When I search in word 2010 it does highlight. I don't get it. Why ON does not highlight???? I have the same problem, when I have onenote 2007 files loaded in 2010, t...

Outlook, NT Exchange 4.5, VPN, Domain..... Can't make it all work. PLZ help, will reward.
Really stuck with the Outlook� Situation: NT SBS 4.5 server. 6 machines connected to it on a domain. All suck internet through a LAN broadband router. Server used to be configured on a modem dial-up and emails worked fine. Now with this new ADSL setup (new provider) emails get stuck on despatch. Finding the SMTP server configuration has been a task I didn't manage. Can anyone help? I can only find the SMTP settings for the administrator on the server but that is of no use� I found a setting where all mail is forwarded to an internet based server but no place for a password or login. The...

My date format will not work.
If I type a date, 02/28/05 in a cell, it changes to somthing like 06/02/1955. Even when I change the format, date, and change selections, 2/28/2005, or Monday, February 28, 2005. It will default back to some other month, date and year. I know that it worked correctly on Friday, 2/25/05, does anyone know of a bug or update that could have caused this problem? Thanks Hi what happens if you use the short-cut key combination of control & semi-colon (;) to input the current date? Cheers JulieD "LJfeild" <LJfeild@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEA4F...

MSMONEY 2007 WORKING SLOWLY
I USE MSMONEY THERE ARE SEVERAL YEARS. NOW I HAVE 2007. IT IS VERY SLOW, MAINLY WHEN ITt BEGINS, IT IS SEVERAL MINUTES PROCESSING, WITH CPU TO 100%. WHAT CAN BE? Please don't SHOUT. It hurts my eyes and is entirely unnecessary. Your Caps Lock key--learn it, use it, love it. Money's handling of scheduled bill data internally is hopelessly broken. Rather than fix that, they issued a tool to remove all the bad data they happily collect and leave lying around. We call it "Nuke The Bills." See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=187 for more information. It has fixed perfor...

HELP, Navigation bar works in Firefox, not Explorer
I have recently uploaded a website created on FrontPage 2003 to GoDaddy. The home page navigation bar works well when viewed with Firefox, but not at all with Explorer 7. What's wrong???? Thanks, No idea. But your question seems to have nothing to do with Access, the Microsoft database application that this newsgroup is concerned with. Rob captain" <captain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EAD2E1E-6F46-49F6-AB38-3F26A3B764ED@microsoft.com... >I have recently uploaded a website created on FrontPage 2003 to GoDaddy. >The > home page navigati...

Card Game Spreadsheet #3
Hi again! Using your great suggestions I now have a fantastic looking spreadshee which automatically updates the card's details using Vlookup and it' great except for one niggling factor. The date inserted into the "Details" cell using Vlookup over-runs th cell. I have Word Wrap turned on for all Details Cells and also th cells containing the actual data have Word Wrap turned on also, howeve the cell does not resize. As a work-around I thought maybe having a ToolTips function may wor (e.g. User hovers over the cell and the data grabbed by Vlookup pops u in a ToolTip windo...

Excel formula not working
I encounter a Excel problem, let me explain it in a examble: A1=10 B1=20 C1=2000 D1=20 E1=C1-A1-B1-C1 E1 will shows value 1950 Then Copy E1 all the column down to E10 There are not values in cells below A1, B1, C1, and D1. Cells E2~E10 should show value 0 However, they show 1950, the same value as E1. ANyone have this problem before? Hi (ignoring the error in the formula in E1) check that tools / options / calculation is set to automatic if that is not the problem please copy & paste the formula in cell E2 into your reply psot. Cheers JulieD "KC Mao" <kc@sinzon.com...

Open document with Word instead of Works
Our computer came originally installed with Works. When we loaded Microsoft Office (Home and Student Version) 2007, it seemed to load fine and is able to be used for word processing, excel spreadsheets, etc. But when we try to open documents sent via the web, it automatically defaults to Works. In Vista, tried to change the default, and the Microsoft Office suite is not listed on the choices for default programs. Help! Right-click on a file you've saved to your hard drive (you wouldn't try opening an attachment directly from email, would you?), choose "Open With,...

retrieve unsaved work
I accidentally hit the no button when asked to save my work in exel. How can I retrieve this information You cannot retrieve this work if you were not running the AutoSave add-in which is not avilable in version 2002 and 2003. If you were, you may have a recently autosaved version. Otherwise.......out of luck. For future download Jan Karel Pieterse's AutoSafe add-in. It doesn't overwrite the existing workbook when it saves. It saves to a user selectable folder. And when it's done, it either deletes these backups (or puts them in the recycle bin). And the user can always r...

Out of box games and video
i have problems with the games that came on the computer i just bought, it is a toshiba satellite, the games only play some of the time. most of the time if i double click or right click and hit play it only gives me the hour glass for a second then dose nothing. and at the same time if it is not playing the games the videos only play sound. some times they work perfect but that is not to often. i have called tech support and all i get is them telling me to restart every thing and i tried that and it hasn't worked. i need help from someone who can speak English... Here'...

Is there away to keep "auto save" from jumping to the first work sheet in the work book?
Auto save is truly a mixed blessing. Nice to be reminded but with it jumping to the first sheet in the work book sure can mess things up.. Marc I don't think so. Marc wrote: > > Auto save is truly a mixed blessing. Nice to be reminded but with it > jumping to the first sheet in the work book sure can mess things up.. > > Marc -- Dave Peterson You didn't mention what version of xl you're using so I can't attest to versions other than 2k, but; In 2k I deselect the "Prompt Before Saving" checkbox to allow it to do the save in the background an...

LoadMappedBitmap not working?
I have the following code in my OnInitialUpdate method for a CFormView. m_logo is a CStatic member variable, and m_logoBitmap is a CBitmap member variable: COLORMAP colormap; colormap.from = RGB(255,255,255); colormap.to = GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE); m_logoBitmap.LoadMappedBitmap(IDB_BITMAP_3M_RFID,0,&colormap,1); m_logo.SetBitmap(m_logoBitmap); This loads and sets the bitmap just fine, however it displays the bitmap unaltered. The white background is still white, when I thought it should be the dialog color. Can anyone see what I am missing? "Ken" <Ken@discus...

gratis jamba handy game jamba handy games torrent jamba handyspiele fuer sony ericsson sony ericsson jamba handy spiele jamba handyspiele installieren simpsons jamba handy game
gratis jamba handy game jamba handy games torrent jamba handyspiele fuer sony ericsson sony ericsson jamba handy spiele jamba handyspiele installieren simpsons jamba handy game + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ ht...

That Worked
Hey, It worked. I created a new profile and that seem to do the trick. Bonus!, my KeySuite for my palm seems to have come over as well. I did a test sync with my Palm with a new record entered in and it came over no problem. Thank you for your help!!!! Dominic ...

System manager not working properly
Last week I was goingt o move a mailbox from one mailbox store to another and when I right click on a user the following error message comes up: The server is not operational. Facility: Win32 ID no: 8007203a Exchange System Manager Seems that something is broken but I can't figure out what it is. Any ideas as to what is wrong and is there a fix floating around out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. -- Glenn MCP A+ Network Admin MBBC Have you looked here... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=325322 Here is another article that points to DNS issues... http://www.mcse.m...

mouse wheel wont work in word
Since downloading the new version of MS office the mouse wheel wont work in Word but does in all others, Excel etc. Can anyone help? Is it an old mouse? Perhaps it's not compatible. :) "DebZ" wrote: > Since downloading the new version of MS office the mouse wheel wont work in > Word but does in all others, Excel etc. Can anyone help? ...

Working with multiple Excel files
I have about 10 excel files called Accounts 1 - 10 In each Accounts Excel file in Cell A1 I have a value ( can be anything ) I want to create another excel file with the name totals. Inside totals I want it to go into each of the 10 account files and get the value stored in Cell A1 Any suggestiong on the best way of doing this ? Hi WayneF Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "WayneF" <wayne.alex@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:OpIe6dINGHA.1532@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have about 10 excel files call...

What is Kate Gosselin's Game Plan Now?
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/kate-gosselins-game-plan/story?id=11014643 MESSAGE SNIPPED! SPAM! THREAD CLOSED! P.S. HOW IS YOUR VAGINA DOING? JUST FYI! Just in case you don't know what one is! LOL! http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/vagina.html by the way, you are too stupid to close threads! Just FYI! OH WHY OH WHY CAN'T I EVER SEE A REAL VAGINA AGAIN? JUST FYI! I TRIED TO GIVE THIS GIRL SOME MONEY TO SHOW ME HER VAGINA BUT SHE RAN AWAY SCREAMING! JUST FYI! MY DAD SAID TO GO BEAT OFF! JUST FYI! ...

INVOICE DESIGNER NOT WORKING
Could sure use your help. I upgraded from Money 2001 to 2004. I followed Bob Peel's instructions (listed below) without any problem. BUT - when I went to Invoice Designer - I received the following message. "Failed to load "CommonDialog" from comdlg32.ocx. Your version of comdlg32.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application." I removed Norton again and reinstalled Money 2004 again. Same problem. I upgraded to Money 2004 so I could use the invoice section. Any suggestions? Also, while I've...

Failing to import the sample database: Adventure Works Cycle
I have installed the MSDN Subscriber version of MSCRM. I have installed the license key and have been awarded 6 professional key licenses. I have installed the system and is working. When I want to import the sample database I am getting an error that I don't have enough licenses. What should I do. Joachim, Did you already add the users to CRM? This is a common mistake people make. The sample data load will add the users into CRM and assign licenses to them. If you already did this, the 5 licenses are no longer available. You either need to remove the licenses form the users and...

CodeBehind not working or not compiling in VS2008 asp.net w/ infragistics
i have a website developed in vs2008, i have upgraded the version of infragistics controls its was using from 9.2 to 10.1. afterwards the codebehind doesnt seem to be compiling and only using the code that was there before i upgraded. i can drop controls on the page adn they show up but when i add code to modify the functionality of the page load for those controls nothing happens. also when i double click on the example asp button, it creates a script function on the html page instead of going to the code behind?? any help is appreciated! ...

mfc puzzle game
Hi! I want to make a puzzle game. I want to use bitmaps and want to show user an nterface where user clicks on pic boxes and tries to find two matching pictures, if user finds two matching pics he/she then tries to find next two matching pics. Whats the best way to do this using mfc. I am using vc++.net thnx zaheer kaka wrote: > Hi! > I want to make a puzzle game. I want to use bitmaps and want to show > user an nterface where user clicks on pic boxes and tries to find two > matching pictures, if user finds two matching pics he/she then tries to > find next two matching pics. ...

Reordering not working -
I am having a problem with reorder points. We just noticed that some products from a specific supplier were not getting reordered. I've gone in and checked the items records, and they are set-up with reorder points and reorder levels, and reorder qtys for the supplier. If I generate a PO for the vendor for all items, it shows up with on-hand qty below reorder level, and a suggested reorder qty, correctly. If I generate the PO based on reorder information, the same items do not show up - I am concerned that this might be happening for other suppliers as well, but cannot go throug...