code error 80048823

hi
 i have tried every thing to fix it reset my password but i wont work
and i dont have a alternate email adress option can you please help mee

and i tried looking at all solution i stiil aint workink helpp please ...
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error tendering transactions
I have 4 tender types set up in RMS: cash, cheque, on account, and COD (which in effect is also on account). Recently I tried to tender a transaction COD, but got an Error 315 message, stating: "A tender type is invalid while in offline mode". BUT, the POS station is NOT working in offline mode. How do I fix this? Is the only problem with the COD tender type? If so you might want to try to delete it and recreate it again. Daniel NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >I have 4 tender types set up in RMS: cash, cheque, ...

Error #1004
I use epace which is set up on excel and has many links. When I go into any of my excel workbooks and try refresh the file, I get the following message: Error #1004 was generated by Microsoft Excel Calculate Method of Range class failed. The file saves my trial balance numbers but will not save other changes made (titles and other alpha changes). Any thoughts? ...

Integrate Paycodes, benefit codes and deduction codes
Has anyone used integration manager to update new pay rates, deduction amounts and benefit amounts for employees? At the beginning of each year, our company gives pay increases and we need to update the pay codes, deduction codes and benefit codes for 40 employees, which we get the information from a spreadsheet. I thought that maybe I could use integration manager to update the pay, benefit and deduction codes instead of going into each employee's card, which is time consuming. Thanks, Laura Integration Manager will allow you to do this. Use the Payroll Master Destination. one ...

zip codes don't merge #2
I am trying to mail merge w/ Word 2000 the names and addresses in my worksheet. When I get to the part to choose the format for the mailing labels, I choose F1, F2, etc. to F6 (which is the zip code column). A few do get there, but the vast majority stop at the state, leaving off the entire zip code. I have gone to menu/format and selected text in the number tab. I have gone to format/cells and chosen special/zip code in the number tab. I've read Excel for Dummies. Please help me. TIA bb ...

OWA-"!an unknown error has happened"
In Outlook Web Access, when I try to reply to or forward an e-mail message, I get an error message with a red explanation point in front of it saying "!an unknown error happened." Anyone know what this is? It's also happening at a time when my signal from my cable modem connection is not very strong. Could this be causing it? Try asking this in an Exchange group as OWA is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.admin is a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

Error 8213
Hi: I have been getting this error for few months. Microsoft suggestion is to reset pasword in System Manager. I honestly cant find where in System Manager to change password. Plus i cannot find the error I am getting in event log (0xc007052e) in MSKB. We use to have a connector to Exchabge 5.5 Server which has been disconnected for a while. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID: 8213 Date: 7/6/2006 Time: 12:28:28 PM User: N/A Computer: XXX Description: System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine XXX. The...

concatenating two vendor codes
My company recently changed the vendor codes and now I end up with two separate sets of data for each vendor. Obviously I could just leave the vendor code field out. I don't want to do that so what I need to do is concatenate the two codes. Example Vendor Code Vendor Name 123 Joe's Supplies ABC Joe's Supplies what I need is this Vendor Code Vendor Name 123/ABC Joe's Supplies any ideas? Rather than create a new record for each vendor, add another field to the table -- call it NewVendorCode -- and put th...

How do i stop the error message
Does anyone know how to stop the below error mesage on MS Outlook. "The Customer form could not be opened. Outlook will use an oulook form instead. The object could not be found," ...

Login Error #3
I have upgraded my server from 9 to 10; however, I'm working on client install and getting the following error in GP_LoginErrors.log Product Name: HITB Report Database Version: 1001296 Client Version: 9015 I have copied the HTB5597.dic file from server. It also shows version 9015 in the Windows properties, but runs fine on the server. I've copared dynsmics.set files and every seems to be the same. What am I missing? Thanks, G.A. maybe your dictionary is correct, but on the dynamics table in sql it has not upgraded its version run this query and it will tell you the version ...

Can MS EXCEL remove duplicates and separate by color coded items ?
Can MS EXCEL remove duplicates and separate by color coded items ? I am NOT technical and have just started using MS EXCEL. Can anyone PLEASE HELP me: 1. How can I automatically remove duplicates using EXCEL ? ie the same info input more than once on different lines. Can EXCEL do this ? 2, I have color coded the text in the certain lines in terms of priority. can Excel rearrange the data by color ? If yes, How do I do it ? I think I have EXCEL '97 Thanks for your help in advance. Hi 1. You can extract the unique items to a new list using menu Data > Filter > Advanced fil...

16 bit code
Hello, I have a 16 bit code to maintain. (It is too complex to copile it to 32 bit) so all we are doing is support. Now they want to add a small feature, where I need to copy long file names in the project. I know we can not do long file name copies in vc++ (1.52). So I wrote a program in VC++(6.0) which does directory copy. My questions are 1. How can I call a 32 bit exe (I guess WinExec should work)? 2. How can I make the 16 bit to wait till the 32 bit code completes? 3. Is there any other better way to do this? (other than converting to 32 bit) Thanks. I actually do this in an old 16-bi...

Save Error
I have a file that I am trying to save. Everytime I select Save I get the following message: Excel could not save all the data and formatting you recently added to file data file.xls. -To return to your workbook without saving click Cancel. -If you want to continue saving changes without repairing the problem, click OK. -For information about repairing the problem, click Help. When I click Help I get a blank grey box. How can I find out what is wrong? Thanks, JC It kind of sounds like you're getting hit with the fact that Excel has a limit of 4000 different formats in a workbook....

area codes is auto filling my own 9 digit ph# vs just area code
When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area code and phone number instead of just the area code. How to I change this to just autofil the area code? I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER laptop. Make sure you have your area code entered correctly in "Dialing Properties". "Computer Dummy" wrote: > When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area > code and phone number instead of just the area code. How to I change this to > just autofil the area code? I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER ...

VBA Code for Pasting Sheets
I would like a spreadhseet that pastes the contents of one sheet into another sheet. I like like to do this for 7 different sheets For example: I would like paste the contents form sheet titled "sheet1" into a sheet titled "data1". Continue to process for pasting "sheet2" into "data2" and "sheet3" into "data3" all way until "sheet7" and "data7". thanks, Curt Subject: Automated Copy Paste Subject: Copy/Paste Import/Export Data VBA Code On Apr 27, 10:49=A0am, Curt <C...@discussions.mi...

MC/VISA joint code
Isn't there any way to combine the blocks (4* & 5*) for MC/VISA credit cards? It's a pain to have them separate because my bank posts them together. It is the same company afterall. It would save me a lot of time adding separate entries together to reconcile the statement! I do not know of a way to do what you are asking, but I have found that using the # symbol as follows works better than using the * symbol: 4############### 5############### If you use the * symbol it is a wild card with no determined length. The # symbol requires that the characters after the first d...

Error message when opening attachments
I receive the following error when trying to open mail attachments: OUTLOOK.EXE szAppVer: 10.06626.0 szModName:hungapp szModVer:0.0.0.0 I use the install disc to "repair" MS - but error persists. Can anyone assist me? Hi Robert, This issue can occur if the Outlook cache files are corrupt. Please perform the steps below to rename and recreate them: Step1: Rename Cache files =============== Perform a search on your computer to find the following files: extend.dat outcmd.dat frmcache.dat views.dat NOTE: Some of them may not exist, but it should not matter. You may also need ...

Workflow Manager won't start, error saying CRM server not availabl
I have been trying to work with the CRM workflow Manager, so when it is opening it show me a message " The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This Might happen if it is currently unavailable or it is not a Microsoft CRM server.", I check the services and everithing looks fine. I searched this newsgroup and saw back in September someone else reported same problem and the response was a licensing issue. I confirm that I have Professional Suite (purchased via the Partner action Pack) so I don't think that is my problem. I can access crm fine, just get this wh...

Money 2004 - Experian Offer
I just loaded Money 2004 Deluxe and converted my 2003 files with no problem. I decided to give the free year of credit monitoring from Experian a try but after filling everything out I get an error that the provided code has expired. I neither had nor provided any code for this offer, I only used the link from Money 2004. Now Experian was more than willing to set up a $79 account if I wanted to proceed. Any solution out there? I have the same problem... I am looking for a FREE way to contact Microsoft about this problem. >-----Original Message----- >I just loaded Money 2004 ...

Analytical Accounting
Hi, One of my Client's is considering to go down AA path with approx 300,000 AA dimension codes. I would like to hear whether such data set is manageable from Query wizard etc. appreciate your thoughts. Good Morning PR, I found that the issue isn't the number of AA Trx Dim Codes it is the size of the AAG30000 and AAG40000 tables the more entries the longer it takes to product the report. I had one client that started having a cached SSRS report with AA information as a management level report and a different SSRS report with a more restrictive dataset for reporting ...

Change code with code?
Hi All..... I've got 31 Excel .xlsm files to modify the "Change Event" macro in. Is it possible to open and perform this with code, or must I do each one by hand? TIA Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 If it is the same change in each sheet, it would probably be just as easy to go into the VBE, double click on the first sheet, make the correction, then copy that correction and double click the second sheet, delete and paste. Repeat the process 30 times. Takes less time than writing the code to do it. "CLR" <CLR@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Access 2003
I have a form that goes to a subform for searching. It works perfectly on my computer; however, when another user opens it and attempts to perform a search, they receive the Error Code 2455 message. When I debug, it gets stuck on "Me.book_subform.Form.Filter = strWhereSearch" and says that book_subform cannot be found. It isn't a rights issue, it isn't a mapping issue. What am I missing? check your naming. This is an issue that often confused. In this syntax: Me.book_subform.Form.Filter > = strWhereSearch book_subform is the name of the subform control on the main ...

Synchronization errors
Does all the clients need to be online while customizatins are done, For example, if I remove field from CRM database, and users have transferred it to offline mode. When users come back onlin there is a synchronization errors. Errors are Finnish so I dont know what they are in english, but thing is that synchronization freezes and doesn´t go through.... Yours, Mikko ...

Write a code by code
How can I write a code from procedure to some Workbook's ThisWorkbook? With procedure1 a make Workbook with a table. I need to write Auto_Close procedure to ThisWorkbook which makes some controls before I close it. Is it possible? <jenista.j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be501c52fab$ba0b6830$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I write a code from procedure to some Workbook's > ThisWorkbook? With procedure1 a make Workbook with a table. > I need to write Auto_Close procedure to ThisWorkbook which > makes some controls before I close it. Is it possible? ...

Coding Duplicate Records
How can I code that a record is to be "K" kept or "D" deleted when compared to its next row? Example: A sorted file by Address BEFORE LastName Address Sales Date Keep/Delete 1. WASSEM 0N642 TITUS PL 67,500 6/25/2001 2. HART 0N655 E WEAVER CIR 70,000 3/19/2001 3. HART 0N655 E WEAVER CIR 40,000 3/19/2001 4. HART 0N655 WEAVER CIRCLE 33,700 6/19/1998 5. POYTH 0N662 W WEAVER CIR 294,690 6/21/2000 6. BLAND 0N670 GREEN PL ...

Conversion error...
I'm upgrading from Money 2003 to 2005. When 2005 starts it says it's converting the file. It makes the back up copy but then hangs for a long time (5-10 minutes) then comes up with an error... " A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institutions Online Services Customer Support" If I revert to 2003 everything works as it should. The knowledge base mentions this error message. It says the fix is to search for a file *.m14 and turn off MSN bill pay. A search doesn't produce any file that...