"Contact list full" Error message, but contact list is not full.

Hi,

I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full
(I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same
message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but
still the same.

I have had this problem for a couple of days now.

Anyone help?
windows.live.messenger 427 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Greetings Charles,

This is an on-going problem over the past few days, and unsure what exactly is going on.
However, you are certainly not alone.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full
> (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same
> message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but
> still the same.
>
> I have had this problem for a couple of days now.
>
> Anyone help?

0
Jonathan
3/15/2010 7:28:34 AM
I'd love to know whats going on! It's beginning to irritate me!

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings Charles,
>
> This is an on-going problem over the past few days, and unsure what exactly is going on.
> However, you are certainly not alone.
>
> --
> Jonathan Kay
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger
> MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
> MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com
> Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com
> (c) 2010 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation
> --
>

> "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full
> > (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same
> > message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but
> > still the same.
> >
> > I have had this problem for a couple of days now.
> >
> > Anyone help?
>

> .

Okay, So i just added myself from another account and I could accept it and
add that fine. With no questions asked.

So it is just sending invitations that doesn't work?

"Charles" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full
> (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same
> message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but
> still the same.
>
> I have had this problem for a couple of days now.
>
> Anyone help?

Cannot add contacts in WLM , contact list full
Hi i cannot add contacts in WLM as it says my contact list is full when i have only 110 contacts. The person can still talk to me but it will appear as "username@hotmail.com". I can see them on my contact list but they are permantely offline and i cannot send offline messeges to them. To talk to them they need to start a conversation with me first. Any sugguestions? i already tried deleting the stuff in contacts folder, C:Documents and settings/user/ etc. ... Greetings Sam, What is the exact message it's giving you? Certainly you can have more than 110...

"Contact list full" Error message, but contact list is not full.
Hi, I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but still the same. I have had this problem for a couple of days now. Anyone help? Greetings Charles, This is an on-going problem over the past few days, and unsure what exactly is going on. However, you are certainly not alone. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://...