Win7 WLM error message

I have just started getting the following message, can anyone explain?

Sorry, something unexpected has happened and Windows Live Mail must close.
Your most recent changes may not be saved.  And an OKAY box to click. Nothing
else, no error codes. I would like to clear it but am stumped as to what is
causing it

Please don't post the same issue in more than one thread.
I responded in your thread "weird error message".

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"hybug" <hybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I have just started getting the following message, can anyone explain?
>=20
> Sorry, something unexpected has happened and Windows Live Mail must =
close.=20
> Your most recent changes may not be saved.  And an OKAY box to click. =
Nothing=20
> else, no error codes. I would like to clear it but am stumped as to =
what is=20
> causing it
0
Gary

run blocked sender rules on messages in inbox
hi ive just set up a bunch of new names as blocked senders. is there a way to run the junk mail filter now so that all these names are now moved from the inbox to the junk mail folder. something like when you set up a new rule.\\thanks -- 33QM No. Junk rules only run as new messages arrive. FWIW, using the blocked senders list is generally pointless spammers change their from address often. The total number of names on the blocked and safe senders list is 2000 (combined). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Any better way to view original message from an NDR?
We recently moved over to Exchange, and our users are complaining about having to open an NDR, and click "send again" to see the original message. The message is obviously there as an attachment, as it can be seen in OWA, but Outlook appears to hide the attachments solely on NDRs. Is there some option somewhere I can toggle to show the attachment in Outlook? We're using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:37:54 -0800, "Daniel Peterson" <pythas@hotmail.com> wrote: >We recently moved over to Exchange, and our users are complaining abou...

I can't open internet it says error reporting, what must I do?
I cannot open my internet, its always says erro and then it says do you want to send an error or dont send and I always click send an error but nothing is happening its doing the same thing. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01CA9F44.C98FAFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi BUSISIWE, This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft = Project. I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that = deals with Internet problems. Mike Glen ...

Auto Update error message (constant)
I have Money 2006 Deluxe and have encountered two problems: 1. For more than a week a red <!> icon appears at the upper right of the screen where updates are posted, and clicking on it indicated that, under the MSN Money Synchronization section, "your last call encountered an error" and that "updates are temporarily unavailable." Does this hinder any Money functions? How can it be corrected? I visited MSN Money's web site and didn't see any wrong settings. 2. When I first downloaded this new version of Money, a window popped up at sign-up offering the f...

Publish customization error in Microsoft CRM
We have a new MS CRM installation and are attempting to publish our first customizations. Went to Deployment Manager, Publish Customization and walked through the wizard with the following error every time we try: (Assert failure – Enterprise SDK\OCCA\file repository\lib\frmgr.cpp1295 false:FSFactoryListener-impt:: Update: Fail to insert the factory) Publish completed with errors Please see event log for details SERVER:***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from webserver Still tried the iis reset and a reboot, but the customizations are not visible to the users. The l...

Error running q330994 download
Environment XP Home Edition w SP1 Build 2600.xpsp2.030422-1633, SP1 I downloaded q330994.exe from MS Download Center Won't run: Error msg S3521 (Not valid Win32 App) MS site says download is good for all XP versions. Any help apprecitated. ...

XML Parsing errors
I've added a configuration file similar to Web.config but that does not invoke a restart when changed, just a cache dependency. At various times I'm getting a seeingly random one of the following errors: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'NAME'. Line 6, position 3 An unexpected end of file parsing NAME has occurred. Line 6, position 3 The specified node cannot be inserted as the valid child of this node, because the specified node is the wrong type. My code is the straight forward xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.Load(@"C:/Inetpub/AppConfig.xml&quo...

Report filter error #2
I get the following error when running a prefilter report in CRM 3.0 but in VS in runs fine Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a.. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help a.. Cannot set the command text for data set 'Kunde'. (rsErrorSettingCommandText) Get Online Help a.. Error during processing of the CommandText expression of dataset 'Kunde'. (rsQueryCommandTextProcessingError) Get Online Help Here is the sql statement SELECT accountnumber F...

Template Wizard Message
Hi All, I have a workbook that is written in Excel 97 SR-2 and was originally set up to use the Template Wizard (TW). I no longer use the TW and have unchecked it from within the Add-Ins selection box. All works fine from a machine using Excel 97. When we access this workbook from Excel 2002 SP-2, however, we get a warning message reading: "Cannot open template wizard." Whatever I have tried, this message always comes up. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to have this workbook run under either system without such messages? Thanks in advance. S...

pop and smtp errors unique to machine
I'm using windows xp home and i'm running into pop and smtp errors using outlook. i've verified on another machine that the account works and the settings i'm using are correct. when i try "test account settings" for the account using outlook the "log on to pop" fails and the "send test e-mail" fails. i've also tried using outlook express and i get the following pop error: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.cogeco.ca', Server: 'pop.cogeco.ca', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, ...

gridlines in outlook 2002 message?
im trying to make outlook print gridlines from excel sheets. i copy a piece of an excel worksheet into clipboard and paste it into an outlook email. the gridlines appear ok. but when i go to print- they dont appear on the preview or the print out. what do i need to do to make them visible? also when i paste the same clipboard contents into wordpad and select print preview, the gridlines work! the only way i can figure how to get the gridlines to work in outlook is to paste special and select "microsoft excel worksheet". but the people here are pedantic, and want to be able to just p...

Message Rule Problem
I set two message rules, the first one for messages containing [IncrediJoy], and the other for messages containing [Blank-Tags-ONLY] for the messages to go into specific folders. For some reason, when I get more of the messages with [IncrediJoy] or [Blank-Tags-ONLY], they won't go to their assigned folder, how can I correct this problem? -- Matthew Surber matthew_surber@earthlink.net Have A Great Day! -- All Outgoing mail scanned by McAfee ...

photos in WLM
An email comes in from my friend with pictures in the e-mail. I can see the pictures fine, they do not show as an attachment. If I forward or reply to the e-mail the new e-mail looks fine, I can see the pictures in the reply. Hit the send button, it sends the e-mail no problem. The problem is it never sends the pictures. They show uo as blank boxes on my friends computer. Any ideas? Tx Roger It could be on your end, or the recipients. Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format | HTML Settings. Is: Send pictures with messages checked? How does the e-mail look in Sent...

DLL errors
Help. I have recently started getting the following error messages in 2001 Money: MS Money has caused an error in OFDUTIL.DLL, MSOFD.DLL and PFCPLAN.DLL. The errors occur frequently and I must turn off the computer to get back into the program. How can I fix this ...

strange Error and program can't exit() normally
I have a console project and contain only simple code int main(void) { printf("1234567\n"); return 0; } but when the program execute to the end it will pop-up a window like this http://tw.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/askqq9898/detail?.dir=/ac2b&.dnm=3dba.jpg anybody meet the same problem? At first, I should delcare that I also inculde the other *.c and *.h in the project but the main only contain the simple code as above. The error message like follow Debug Assertion Failed! Program: E:\Sock\debug\sock.exe File: Sockcore.cpp line: 177 "Jove" <jove...

Error Message: This transaction cannot be entered
I am running Money Plus having switched recently from M2002. My data file is many years old. At some point several years ago when handling bank CDs in an investment account I could no longer use "RedeemCD/Bond" in the Activity box in the investment account register. This routine entry worked fine for many years but suddenly I got the error message: "This transaction cannot be entered". I was forced to use "Remove Shares" instead in order to remove a matured CD from my account. This works but its a kludge. I thought this was a strange bug in M2002. Howe...

dll function...error..undeclared identifier
I am trying to use dll function...like this way.... DLL link to .lib file by going to Project.... Settings... and the Link tab. Add in EasyDLL.lib into the Object/Library modules text box. include EasyDLL.h where want to use the functions from the DLL, and then trying to call functions.. But when calling to function in .cpp file it gives error..undeclared identifier.. Can antbody help me..why this error..how to solve this. Thank you Does the header file define the symbol? joe On 11 Dec 2006 19:43:53 -0800, "priyanka" <priyanka.surjan@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am tryi...

Error creating rules
Running Office 2000 suite, and Windows 2000. When trying to create a rule, outlook returns a meesage "Outlook.exe has encountered a fatal error." Any ideas on why this might happen? Thanks ...

Syntex Error ??
Would someone mind heaving a look at this segment of code and letting me know if they can see whats wrong with it please. Many thanks Paul 'Sort by ID number Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Sort Key1:=Range("F2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _ Orientation:=xlTopToBottom -- Paul Cooke ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Cooke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29268 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=491797 You don't indicate what kind ...

Major Annoyance moving from Windows Messaging to Outlook 2000
For various reasons, I upgraded my Windows Messaging installation to Outlook 2000. I didn't go to Outlook 2003 because someone told me that 2000 was better for my current application, sending faxes with Microsoft Fax. With Windows Messaging, I can use the backspace key go up from sent items, where I can see that a fax went out, to the next level, where I can see inbox, outbox, deleted items and sent items. I can move among these directories with the backspace, cursor, and enter keys. I move among these directories all the time to verify fax transmissions and that a failure message did ...

Article on showing Windows style error on MS Access Form
I am building an application with several forms. In the BeforeUpdate event for the form, I will run some data validation routines. If there is an error, I would like to display an error control next to each field containing an error (the exclamation point). The user can then hover over the error control and get an explanation of the error. This is similar to how a normal windows application works. Some time ago, I can recall seeing an article that described the exact technique that I want to use, but I can't find it now. Could someone please point me to the article? Many thanks! ...

Runtime Error with Excel VB Sub
I set up a 4-sheet Excel workbook and I have a VB subroutine that manipulates ranges across all the pages. The subroutine works ok if called from sheets 2, 3, or 4 but not from sheet 1. I set up a button on sheet1 that has this action: ---- TestLog.xls - Sheet1 Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call ActiveWorkbook.CalcUnique End Sub ---- CalcUnique is my subroutine that begins this way: ---- TestLog.xls - ThisWorkbook Sub CalcUnique() Dim Band As Integer ' other Dims deleted [UCalls3].ClearContents 'Clear Unique list for all bands ---- When called from th...

error writing to adodb.dll on 1.2 to 3.0 upgrade
We need some help. We did an upgrade of a 1.2 CRM server yesterday to 3.0. It had an error "Error writing to file:adodb.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory." The install log ends with SQL Server Reporing Services failed. The CRM pages come up, but most links error out. Where do I turn now? Does anyone know what permission it's missing? Then, what do I do with this install? Can I rerun in the upgrade or reinstall again? Thanks for any help. ...

Error when transforming.
Hey all, I am getting the following error when running a transformation on an xml document: Public member 'Current' on type 'XPathQueryIterator' not found. Has anyone seen this before? I have looked through the code and havent seen anythig at least in VB.NET that refs the 'XPathQueryIterator' . Also the web has virtually nothing on this error at all. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cat Cat wrote: > I am getting the following error when running a transformation on an > xml document: > > Public member 'Current' on ...

Error
Outlook 2002(XP) - After receiving an email with an email address in the body of the email, we click on the email address and it opens up a box that says, "Can't create this item". If we click on a website address in the body of the email, it works. It just does not want to create a new outgoing email. I have repaired/reloaded outlook a few times with out any success. I have removed "HOTBAR" & some other adware crap using Lavasoft's Adaware. Repaired/Reloaded Outlook after removing "HOTBAR". I could not find any default email formats in t...