when i use the option to put all mail in junk mail except what's on my safe list

when i use the option to put all mail in junk mail except what's on my safe
list it don't work if I try to use the option where you have a blocked
senders list it don't work I get all my junk mail in my inbox can anyone
tell me what the trick is in windows live for windows 7

0
Joe

Public Folders and Display of Mail Addresses
Hi, Ex 2003 SP1. I have created a public folder holding all the corporate contacts. I want to allow users to select the contacts email address when sending a message, however, on selecting the public folder from Select Names/Show Names from/Public Folders after clicking To: no external contacts are displayed. I know that if you right click the PF and select this folder as an Outlook Email Address book the the names are then displayed in the selection dialogue box after clicking on the PF. Surely there is a way to do this globally, to avoid all users in the organisation having to configure...

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

E-Mail Report
I see alot of answers to E-Mailing a report, but I can't find anything to send an E-Mail with the report data being in the body of the E'mail, I don't want to send the report as an attachement. Can this be done? Thanks DS ...

using forms

E-mail Name
I am using Outlook 2000. When I press To: on a new e- mail, the names for my contacts are first last. I would like them to be last, first. I tried going into the Tools, options, contact options, name and filing options but it didn't work. Help! Find the properties of your Outlook Address Book service (method depends on mode in which OL2k is installed - this can be found in help | about) and you should be able to set the display defaults as "file as" rather than the inane "first last". Lisa wrote: > I am using Outlook 2000. When I press To: on a new e- > ...

How do I put markers on a scatter graph only for my labeled points
In the microsoft version of excel, I could make a scatter chart and put markers with labels where ever I wanted them. With Vista I can't get the label exactly where I want it (a minor problem) and I can't put markers on my line only for my randomly labeled points (a major problem for me as it is no longer clear what point the label is refering to). What I have been doing is graphing my hikes - elevation vs time. (All my mountains have flat tops.) I label trail intersections and other points of interestas well as rest stops. You are confused with your terminology. You refe...

Using Spanish on Publisher

Exchange 2003 removing Internet Headers on incoming mail
Our exchange 2003 server strips out the internet headers. We have a catchall internet mailbox which is collected by exchange POP3 and then forwarded to all internal mailboxes by virtual SMTP. Is there a setting to prevent the headers being stripped out? At first I though it was Outlook 2003, but I've enabled the DWORD registry setting "SaveAllMIMENotJustHeaders" which shows only the internal receipt into virtual SMTP and nothing else. Regards Anthony On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:58:19 +0100, "Anthony Hunt" <ach@kl2.com> wrote: >Our exchange 2003 server ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Advanced E-mail options
I can't find anything googling for this so can anybody point me at a help source. When sending a message, if I select "Set Importance" or "Set Sensitivity" from the "Advanced E-mail Options" dialog, what do the categories mean and what do they do? For example what is the difference between "Private" and "Confidential" and what different effects do they have? Thanks -- (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") I'll answer 1/2 about the importance function. If you set as High, the recipient gets a red exclamation mark in a c...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Unable to get Delivered in Tracking option
I am getting Delivered Email from the remote server(user) but unable to see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email. However I can see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email for email delivered to the Local Email Server. I am using MS Outlook Standard,anybody any idea whats going wrong. I already followed the article http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=197067 So something more will be appreciated. regards, Sudeep ...

Mail Delivery Error #3
Hi, I've been getting the following error through the exchange server: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: discount Sent: 5/22/2006 4:02 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: email@addresshere.com on 5/22/2006 5:02 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. < dms2.vps.net.au #5.4.6 SMTP; 554 5.4.6 Too many hops> Background information: We host an Excha...

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

How do I add other page size options to Page setup?
I just reinstalled Word 2003 on a new machine. I had recalled Page Setup offerred a variety of page sizes, ie card (3x5 and 4X6) legal, etc. But all I have now are A4 and letter. How do I add other paper size options? The paper size options are provided by your printer driver. Have you installed a printer and set it as the Windows default? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Paper size selection" <Paper size selection@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E16DD586-C298-4EAF-8...

remove mail messages with virus
Hello, I am attempting to remove all messages containing a virus automatically received with Outlook Express or Outlook (that is the message does not appear in the inbox but is simply deleted). The problem is that AV Software such as Norton or Mcafee, do not allow the removal of messages containing viruses, but are delivered with a text attachment indicating that the virus has been removed. Inbox rules do not allow message management based on the attachemnt name or content. Thank you in advance ...