Wave 4 - Email labels

I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to
attach labels to emails.

0
Colin

Blackberry #4
Hi all I have a manager who now has a blackberry and wants emails to go to both his PC and Blackberry. I have tried setting up a contact in the active directory and forwarding all his emails to the address for the contact which does work but the blackberry then sends loads of bounced email messages which just look confusing to the sender. We are using an ISP and downloading our email from a globle mailbox into exchange which in turn delivers messages from there. I have toyed with the idea of having our email coming direct to our server and not our ISP but I am not sure how do to set ...

How can I set up a spreadsheet so I can print on Avery labels?
I have a document in Excel that I need to print on Avery perforated sheets - is there a way to set up so I can print the document properly? Would I be out of line suggesting you do this in WORD? "KatWine" wrote: > I have a document in Excel that I need to print on Avery perforated sheets - > is there a way to set up so I can print the document properly? You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge KatWine wrote: > > I have a document in Excel that I need to print on Avery ...

How do you insert overstrike characters/symbols to label shapes?
I've got Visio Professional 2003 and I'm building a simple flowchart. I want to label a shape with a letter, say, B with a ^ (caret) symbol over the top of the B, and be able to change the B to a C, etc. I found an A with the ^ over it in the Insert, Symbols pop-up keyboard, and it was easy enough to insert into the shape, but how do I change the A to a B? I know you can do this in Word by going through Insert, Field, Eq, Codes, Overstrike, but visio doesn't seem to have the same capability. I tried a creating it in Word, then copying it to Visio, but that didn't work. I&...

IMF #4
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 and installed IMF. I look in the folder UCEArchive folder, and Some of e-mails that are legitimate. By the instructions, I move those e- mails to the pickup folder. They are suppose to get delivered to users mailbox, but they just stay in the Pickup folder. Anyone else having this problem Thanks ...

ACT! 4 to CRM migration
Has anyone ever done an ACT! 4 (I know it's very old!) to CRM migration? My company has a large database with 38,000 contacts. Most of the contacts are in multiple groups. From what I understand, the multiple groups will be an issue with CRM. Is this true? You can use Scribe, they have Adapter for ACT! same architecture unless it is ACT2005. Each contact can be only associated with 1 account, howerver you can create custom fields or use existing fields to capture "category or group" values for lookups... Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links...

sumif #4
still trying to find a way to use 2 criteria within 2 ranges to add 1 range of data; range1 range2 criteria1 criteria2 data =sumif(range1,criteria1,data)+sumif(range2,criteria2,data) will give twice the amount Hi Sulasno, I assume you want to sum the data only where range1=criteria1 AND range2=criteria2. SUMIF won't work with multiple conditions in that way. For that you could use the SUMPRODUCT function (see the other replies), or: =SUM(IF((range1=criteria1)*((range2=criteria2),data)) as an array formula (entered with <Ctrl>-<Shift>-<Enter>). Note...

Problem with KB during CRM 4 install
I'm trying to install offline CRM 4 client on an XP client. I can only get so far with the install. It asks to install Visual C++, which I do. It then says that I need to install KB928365, but when I try to install it doesn't complete. I then try the install again, and the exact same thing. It says I need to install C++, which I do, but then the KB issue occurs, but the same thing. Anyone run into this? Thanks Mike ...

How do you get Mr. & Mrs. to appear on adddress labels?
I am trying to print labels from outlook using my contacts. They don't have the spouse's name or title, only the persons first and last name. I want to see: Mr. & Mrs. Robert Joy (for example). You're asking a Word question. Read up on how to do mail merges. Outlook uses Word for performing mail merge functions such as Form Letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and fax or email merges. For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "...

A question about PCM wave file.
Hi all. I have a 8bits PCM wave file and I want to convert it to 16Bits PCM wave file. I use the following formula 16Bits_sample = (8Bits_sample - 128)<<8. Affter converting there is some noise in 16Bits PCM wave file. Is my formula is correct? and Does anybody have another method to reduce the noise? Please help me. Thanks and best regard. You shouldn't need to do the subtraction. char samp8; short samp16; .... samp16 = (short)samp8 << 8; .... "Binh Nguyen Van" wrote: > Hi all. > > I have a 8bits PCM wave file and I want to convert it to 16Bits P...

smartlist #4
I need more HR fields for more information on reporting NON Profit, and EEO ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=db11e808-d07d-4ea6-bb29-959565df1ff8&dg=micr...

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay #4
I just set up my SBS. The Exchange connection to the internet appears to be working, but the email are getting rejected for some reason. What follows in the rejection I get when I send myself a message via pop3 account. The original message was received at Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:13:38 -0700 from taka-216.swcp.com [216.184.2.3] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <max@mpcsup.com> (reason: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for max@mpcsup.com) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.mpcsup.com.: >>> DATA <<< 5...

Downloading #4
Hi all, I'm new to this so please be patient. I would like to know if I purchase and install MONEY 2005, will it continue to download transactions from my bank into the future, without annual renewal fees. I've been using QUICKEN XG however they want renewal fees every year to continue the downloading. Thank In microsoft.public.money, Peter Jotkus wrote: >Hi all, I'm new to this so please be patient. I would like to know if I >purchase and install MONEY 2005, will it continue to download transactions >from my bank into the future, without annual renewal fees. I&#...

Cannot send e-mail #4
I've contacted my service provider and gone through the trouble-shooting with four seperate operators and they all said my settings were correct, but that they couldn't solve the problem. When I send an e-mail the error message I recieve is: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'allihewitt@comcast.net'. Subject 'hi', Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.', Port: 25, Secure(SS...

Wave 4 limits Bcc:?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0180_01CB25B6.B6BD5C90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just upgraded to Wave 4 and notice that my Bcc: field is limited to 23 = entries. I can=E2=80=99t find an option that allows changing this. One of my mailing lists contains 55 entries and gets truncated when = adding it into the Bcc: field.=20 Is this a new limitation, a changeable option or a booboo...(mild = technical term) Dave ------=_NextPart_000_0180_01CB25B6.B6BD5C90 Content-Type: ...

Upgrade issue with CRM 4.0...urgent!!
I am running the upgrade of SQL reporting services from 2000 to 2005 in my CRM Server with reporting services. It is a Windows 2003 Server Enterprise edition with SP2. I tried to find information on internet but hardly any clue on how to proceed beyond this error. below is the error information displayed during the upgrade of reporting services 2005 with the default instance. The Reporting Services "ReportServer" virtual directory is configured to use non-default application mappings. Can anybody help as its quite urgent? Affy - you should try posting to the SQL Server NG...

Task List #4
I can set up my task list to show active tasks only, but how do I set up my daily calendar to show only active tasks in the task window. Currently it is showing all tasks. I do not want to show my completed tasks. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Bruce If you right click the Task Pad you can customize the view, use the Filter Option and then the Advanced Tab and I tested with %Complete is less than 100. "Bruce T. Campbell" <btc@forcemail.com> wrote in message news:uwXkoSvrFHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I can set up my ta...

Buttons #4
Is there a way to create a button that will do the following: Open the TOOLS menu Open DATA ANALYSIS Choose REGRESSION and then have the regression window open and ready for me? I have to do several of these and I was just looking for a quicker way to do this rather than going through this process each time I want to do a regression analysis. Thanks. Chris Chris You must have the Analysis Toolpak add-in enabled to start with. Next, record a macro whilst you go through the above steps. Assign that macro to a button on your toolbar. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:35:0...

System Requirements Error when upgrading to CRM 4.0
I am currently working on upgrading my production environment from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. CRM 3.0 is using SQL Server 2000 SP4 so I have restored the MSCRM and METABASE databases on to a new SQL 2005 SP2. I then ran the redeployment Wizard and set up a working installation of CRM 3.0 using the upgraded databases on a new Windows 2003 Server. However, when I run the CRM 4.0 setup, choosing upgrade, I get a few errors in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database section of the System Requirements screen and cannot continue. The errors claims different objects are missing in the system databse: co...

Shipping Labels
Hi everyone Is it possible to create a Shipping label in RMS. -- Cheers Topi Topi, zFirm www.zfirm.com has a product called ShipRush that will not only print shipping labels but also integrate with either your UPS or FedEx account. Rob "Topi" <Topi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8002978D-DFAF-4515-8B34-1811F0A5A397@microsoft.com... > Hi everyone > > Is it possible to create a Shipping label in RMS. > > -- > Cheers > Topi ...

COM #4
Hi, all! I'm trying to use COM object in my application, but I have strange problem. I have created a wrapper class by using "MFC Class from type library" wizard. The question is: Do I need to call CreateDispatch() method before using the object? Or maybe the object is initialized automatically. I tried to call CreateDispatch( __uuidof( ISomeClass ) ). But it returs unsuccessful result. Thanks in advance ...

Tab Key #4
Just upgraded to Excel 2002, In the previous version (2000) I was able to move from cell to cell with the tab key, now when I press the tab key it moves from column a to j, if I press it again it jumps for column z. Is there any way to correct this? Also used to be able to press 'ctrl+home' and go back to cell A1 from anywhere on the sheet, now I go back to cell A in same row. I would like to correct this as well. Thanks It's not be default, somehow you got the transition key checked, tools>options>transition and uncheck everything (in this particular case it is th...

CRM 4.0 Upgrade Installation - CRM Database
I am attempting to perform an upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. My CRM Server is on SERVER01 My CRM Database Server is on SERVER02 My Reporting Services Database Server is on SERVER03 I get to the point where it is validating the install. When it comes to the Microsoft CRM Database, I get an alert that says "Device Not Ready" and it hangs. I checked the event log, and I see the following error message: Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x800401F0 Does anyone have any ideas about this error? It turned out to be a security issue because the domain account was not in the ...

Exchange 2003 and NDR 4.4.7 message
Up until yesterday, we could send mail out with out trouble, but now we seem to be able to send mail out to only some destinations. For instance, if I send a test message to my home domain it arrives but send on to by yahoo acount and nothing happens. I have looked at the server exchange manager and see no sign of a que for the yahoo emails, but if I'm quick enough I do see the others. This selective behaviour extends to clients email address' that we have been using for a long time with out trouble. This morning we received a long list of NDR 4.4.7 messages to say emails had ...

countif formula #4
I am having trouble coming up with a countif formula for dates. i need it to count anything submitted with a particular month, and also then a formula to count the next column. example june 7 yes june 14 no May 21 yes June=2 June No= 1 Does that make sense? =SUMPRODUCT(--MONTH(A2:A20)=6)) =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A2:A20)=6),--(B2:B20="No")) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Todd Nelson" <ToddNelson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48D9D854-1D0F-4ADA-91B5-C79C2F5514F4@microsoft.com... > I am having trouble coming up with a countif ...

Alternate data label
Does anyone know how to apply an alternate data label to a series other than the series name, value or category. Ultimately I want to take a bar graph of a treatment- response per compound and add a label per bar based on the calculated p-value. TIA ~ scott You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add the labels. It's a free add-in that you can download from his web site: http://www.appspro.com/utilities/Labeler.asp Scott wrote: > Does anyone know how to apply an alternate data label to a > series other than the series name, value or category. > Ultim...