Wave 4 - Email labels

I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to
attach labels to emails.

0
Colin

First(dot)Last + @email.com
Greetings. I searched for combining first and last names in excel + e-mail address in the group and Google web, so please do not hate if this has been answered. I have column A, last name, and column B, first name. I would like to create the email address in column F. b.a@company.com I got =B3&"."&A3 to work but could not get any further. I can manually edit the users that do not have email, but anyone that does not have a B (first name) field will not have an e-mail address. THX JHS Maybe... =if(counta(a3:b3)<2,"",b3&"."&a3&"@.com...

Email for Outlook XP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3D2BF.983FA440 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to hook up five computers using Outlook XP intranet with a = server. How do I do this so I can use email between these five = computers? Thanks Douglas ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3D2BF.983FA440 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML&g...

4.25 X 5.5 page layout (4 up/4 dn) booklet printing
Hi - I am using the greeting card fold template in Pub '03 and attempting to create a 100+ page booklet. I wish to print the pages in a fashion that allows me to use 13 or 14 pieces of paper per booklet (each sheet produces 8 pages using both sides). I saw the post about the person printing 4 of the same page per side of each sheet, but that would force a run of 100+ booklets per printing with my page count -NoCanDo. Question- Is there a way I can have Publisher or any of the other MS Office products autonumber my pages and generate a TOC, and allow me to print the job on a n...

View all individual email templates
Does anyone know if it is possible to view all individual email templates -- view other user's individual email template??? Thanks! You cannot view another users personal email templates. There is no sharing on email templates either. But you can share mail merge templates however. ...

Can I disable Intelligent Message Filter from applying on internal emails
I only have one Exchange server, which has one SMTP virtual server. It seems emails sent internally between users are also getting filtered by the IMF. Is there a way to not filter internal emails? Thanks. Internal emails should not be filtered. From the IMF FAQ: 7) Why do some messages get a SCL rating of -1? Messages submitted to Exchange using authenticated credentials get a SCL value of -1. All users that submit messages from authenticated clients such as Outlook or OWA will have an SCL stamped of -1. This ensures that authenticated messages will not be moved to the junk folder...

email as attachment
How can I attach an email (with subsequent file attachment or not) to another email? if you have outlook 2007, on the menu, attach item "DeanV" wrote: > How can I attach an email (with subsequent file attachment or not) to another > email? "DeanV" <DeanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BC9F4D4-1530-425C-96B9-47F2FB224885@microsoft.com... > How can I attach an email (with subsequent file attachment or not) to > another > email? Open the new message, then click and drag the old message to the new one to attach ...

Transfer folders and emails from Hotmail
Greetings, I've been using Outlook to check my Hotmail account. I have folders and such set up in Hotmail and can view them fine in Outlook. However, I'm stopping using my Hotmail accoutn because I got a different one but I don't want to lose all that data. I'm not sure if just Dragging the folder from the FOlder List from the top Hotmail section down into the Personal section will do that or if there's more to it. I just don't want to lose all my emails. Thanks. yep, that would do it, or Highlight the emails and do a drag and drop. "Mr B" <ladeeda@...

Replying to company emails on Outlook Web Access
I have been unable to reply to any message received in outlook web access. I can send new messages, but cannot send a reply to any message received. I suspect this pertains to pop-up ad blockers recently installed, but this still happens even though the pop-up ad blockers have since been removed. Any suggestions? Try posting this to an Exchange group since Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.admin is a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN ...

A way to move incoming email to specific folder based on sender?
I've been using Netscape's Messenger, where I used to setup several filters to move the incoming email to a specific folder based on sender name. Can that be done with Outlook? If so, how? Thanks, Don ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Yes, there is a way. Check out the Rules Wizard on the Tools menu "Don" <no@adr.com> wrote in message news:l5g1b1hnk51ubnburl17i...

Track emails that are fowarded
Is there a way to track emails that are forwarded in exchange 2003? You mean other than through the message tracking center? Nue "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9B914D3-6E40-4489-971A-5D5B04B3FA58@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to track emails that are forwarded in exchange 2003? yes "Nuevo" wrote: > You mean other than through the message tracking center? > > Nue > "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:D9B914D3-6E40-4489-971A-5D5B04B3FA58@microsoft.com... > > Is...

Entourage Opening Emails Automatically
I just notice this in the last two days. When I click on a message in my inbox it opens automatically. I used to have to double-click to open a message. This is especially bad if I am trying to select what I suspect are spam messages to delete them because it is automatically opening them when I choose them in the list. If I'm trying to select multiple emails to move them to a folder it opens all the messages. Has anyone seen this behavior or know what to do to stop it? I am not using the preview pane. ...

Forwarding of Email
I have an Exchange 2003 Server in my office. I want to be able to forward Email from my server to my smartphone. Can this be done? If you have a SmartPhone, I would recommend you look at using ActiveSync with Exchange 2003 instead of forwarding mail. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231201c47dac$d9820400$a301280a@phx.gbl... > > I have an Exchange 2003 Server in my office. I want to > be able to forward Email from my server to my > smart...

Problem sending an email to a particular domain
In sending an email to a United Kingdom domain and the mail is sitting in the Que with the message "Host Unreachable". I did a DIG to the domain and was able to telnet to their mail server with no problem. Any ideas as to what else I can check? Have you dig it about the UK MX RECORD? On the exchange server, make the dig and nslookup. Enable tracking message on exchange server. Have you try sending an email with Hotmail or other email account? Have you checked for any Email filter, etc >-----Original Message----- >In sending an email to a United Kingdom domain and the &g...

Contract workflow and email templates
I'm just starting with CRM 3.0 and would like to know the process for creating internal versus external email templates. For instance, I would like to create an internal notification that account contracts have expired. I don't see how to specify internal versus external so that I can get the contract owner name and email versus the account primary contract name and email address. It can't be very hard? Peter ...

Page Sorter #4
Is there any way to DARKEN the tint of the page sorter so one can more clearly see what page one is on? I have a 100 page document and the little tiny page icon is barely tinted at all. I almost have to guess what page I'm on. Thanks. You can try changing the contrast of your monitor/screen. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Patti" <Patti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE9F7769-052B-4E60-8244-C5D2B27E5427@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to DARKEN the tint of the pa...

Not getting emails into outlook sent from CRM server
Hi all, I had configured outlook desktop client on my outlook for CRM server. When I send a mail from CRM to a user and then open the mailbox of that user through outlook, I am not getting the mail but on the CRM server it shows that the mail has been sent with a valid CRM token appended to the subject line of the mail. I am able to view the appointments, tasks or letters created from CRM through outlook by synchronizing outlook with CRM but I am not receiving mails :(. Any pointers??? Thanks in advance, Deepak A lot of this will depend on the SMTP configuration you have chosen. ...

Disable user to send email out in Exchange 5.5
I would like to configure a mailbox from Exchange 5.5 that only allow a particular mailbox to receive email message but could not send out, no matter send out to internet or internal user. Could anybody show me how to config it, please. Try just setting the limit for send to be like 1k on that mailbox. Each time they try to send it would say they are over the limit. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samp...

Exchange 5.5- email bounces from a particular domain
Hi, I get the following undeliverable message when i try to send an e-mail to this particular user. I do not have problem sending an e-mail to any other user(as per my knowledge), & this user does not have problem receiving messages from any other user. Even i tried to send an email to this user from an other e-mail account(other domain) & it went through..... I have Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows NT(service pack 6a). PLEASE HELP!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Your message did not reach some or all of the inte...

CRM3 Email from web interface trouble
I see a lot of posts regarding CRM3 and sending email from the webinterface similar to: When I try to trigger a new mail from CRM, it fails with the following error. Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Server was unable to process request. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Except...

Another "mailto" question -- mailto link that puts body of emails like "reply" does?
This has come up again so thought I'd ask if there was code one could add to the "mailto" link to start new message that would add the email bodies in? I know this one is a long-shot, but since it's a 50/50 type of deal, thought I'd ask anyway. I need to do this when I send an email from home but that the recipient might like to respond to to my work email address. Up till now, I've just put a blurb with a "mailto" with my office email address and left it at that. I'm hoping to get a little more sophisticated, if that is indeed possible. Hopefully s...

emails not able to come in
I can receive emails in my webpage but not in virgin email page. It states I have 49 emails to receive but when I click send/receive my pop server continues to come up. This happened before and I cleared all my mail in webmail however I have done this and still not working. Please help. "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE1BD0D3-ECC2-4781-B309-627E518EC0B8@microsoft.com... >I can receive emails in my webpage but not in virgin email page. It states >I > have 49 emails to receive but when I click send/receive my pop server &...

Recieving emails in Inbox only when I click on a old message
I am having a strange problem with a few of the users in my domain. The do not see new emails, but when they click on a old message then the ne messages appear. This problem seems to be growing slowly to more an more users. We use Outlook 2000, and Exchange 5.5, has anyone else ru into this? I hope so, any help would be greatly appreciate -- HeatmiserPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces Typically this is the UDP packets being blocked, have you been upgrading your infrastructure as Firewalls, Gateways etc can block these packets. Check out http://support.microsoft.com/?k...

how to plot an XY chart with labels specified by separate column
I want to plot a simple XY graph with data labels on the chart supplied by a column different than the data used to plot the data points. I know you can individually click on each label and change it manually, but I've got 50 points. Hi, Manually you can link data labels to cells by selecting the individual data label and then entering the cell reference via the formula bar. There is no quick way to do this without code but Rob Bovey has a free addin available that will make this chore a breeze. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy bioteker wrote: > I w...

Symantec Email Proxy Deleted Message #3
Please, does anyone have a solution for this? It started happening to me about 3 weeks ago with no change in any settings. ...

can't send or receive emails
I'm at my wit's end! My Outlook 2002 crashed the other night, I had to reinstall and lose everything including the old email I'd saved. I've entered, re-entered, and re-entered my account info but I cannot send or receive email. I've been communicating with my ISP but they just keep saying that my account is fine and to check the info I've entered, which I have several times. I have my hotmail setup on Outlook and it works fine. And when i press send/receive to see if I've got any new emails, the details tell me the action is completed - no error message....