Unable to Delete Picture Insert Square

At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then deleting
it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be.  Now if I insert a
picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert a
picture" square which I cannot delete.  I must then either insert another
picture or start a new email.  Is there any way to delete this square?

Thank you.

Nissi1

What you describe as happening now is what happens when using Insert,
Image, Photo E-mail.  What used to happen for you is for Insert, Image,
Inline.

If you hit the backspace key, the box will go away.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Nissi1" <Nissi1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then
> deleting
> it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be.  Now if I insert a
> picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert
> picture" square which I cannot delete.  I must then either insert
> another
> picture or start a new email.  Is there any way to delete this square?
>
> Thank you.

Michael
3/6/2010 1:47:25 AM
Thank you Michael for the reply.

I never use the Insert Image since I always forget about that feature.  I
use "Photo" to add a picture and right click when I wish to delete it.  In
any case, I tried the "backspace" and it works perfectly .  Thank you.

--

"Michael Santovec" <michael@santovec.XXX> wrote in message
What you describe as happening now is what happens when using Insert,
Image, Photo E-mail.  What used to happen for you is for Insert, Image,
Inline.

If you hit the backspace key, the box will go away.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Nissi1" <Nissi1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then
> deleting
> it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be.  Now if I insert a
> picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert
> picture" square which I cannot delete.  I must then either insert
> another
> picture or start a new email.  Is there any way to delete this square?
>
> Thank you.

Nissi1
3/8/2010 1:20:51 AM
You are welcome and thanks for posting back.

--

> Thank you Michael for the reply.
>
> I never use the Insert Image since I always forget about that feature.
> use "Photo" to add a picture and right click when I wish to delete it.
> In
> any case, I tried the "backspace" and it works perfectly .  Thank you.
>
> --
>

> "Michael Santovec" <michael@santovec.XXX> wrote in message
> What you describe as happening now is what happens when using Insert,
> Image, Photo E-mail.  What used to happen for you is for Insert,
> Image,
> Inline.
>
> If you hit the backspace key, the box will go away.
>
> --
>
> Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us
>

> "Nissi1" <Nissi1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then
>> deleting
>> it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be.  Now if I insert
>> picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert
>> picture" square which I cannot delete.  I must then either insert
>> another
>> picture or start a new email.  Is there any way to delete this
>> square?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --

0
Michael

Unable to open calendar

Practicing then deleting
Can I train my employees by running practice transactions and practice POs, then delete all of them when we are ready to go live? Also, we are going to go live before we have every item in the database. Can we create a MISC ITEM and use that for items that are purchased that are not in the database? Any bad things about that? You can't really delete transactions very easily. You can void them. You could create a practice customer account - or even better, a training database - and delete the customer/database when you go live. Using a non-inventory MISC SKU is fine for completi...

unable to scroll the page

how do i change excel into picture format
i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Take a screenshot. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Or just copy the cells you want to include in your jpeg and paste into Paint. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Select the cell to be shown in pict...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

how to replace the "new" and "delete" operator funtion define in mfc.
I am trying to overload the global new and delelte operator function in order to use my own memory allocation mechanism.Every time i do it smoothly until i get to a MFC project. The problem is that there are already a set of new and delete operator function defined in afxmem.cpp of MFC. While i'm trying to replace them with my own,the new operator call the MFC's operator new function and call my operator delete function.This is a surelost. How can i replace them completely? Booker, Best regards. It is strongly recommended that you do not overload operator new/delete....

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

how can i insert a holegrame inmy publication
holegrame? if it's an image insert it like any other image...except if you mean "hologram" I kinda doubt you can make it work. As good as inkjet printers are, production of 'holegrames' is presently beyond their capabilities.. "marcus" <marcus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:565097FC-9AC4-404F-A95D-395ADF21ED85@microsoft.com... > Where would you get a hologram? If you mean those shiny pictures that change when you look at them from different angles and look sort of 3D (like they put on a driver's license somewhe...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

In Outlook, a read receipt message wont send and wont delete
I've just installed Outlook 2003 and set up an e-mail account without a proper Reply E-mail address - it was blank. Then I received an e-mail requesting a read receipt and I let it go. But now my internet provider won't send the message - I'm getting: Task '...- Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 553 From: address not verified; see http://www.rogershelp.com/verify-email' and also error ...

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Can I delete a file that is in use
I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks You can try using the task manager. Bring up the manager and go to processes and stop it from running. You can try to delete from Safe Mo...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

Taskbar Deletion
I can not get rid of this bloody thing! "VIRUS PROTECT ANTI-SPYWARE PROTECTIION" I do not need it, didn't down load it and now I can't get rid of it in my tray. It just keeps blinking and won't go away. And yes I've tried to get rid of it several different way. I wonder if it isn't the bloody virus. It's keeps stating "System Alert". I have ran my other programs and there is nothing wrong with my computer. All clear, virus, and spyware no problems there. The company is located in Riga Lativia???????? PLEASE HELP ME! ...

Cannot delete messages in Outlook XP
I am using Outlook XP. I cannot delete any emails in my Inbox before July 28, 2003. Needless to say, I have ~1,000 emails there that I want to delete. Anytime I try to delete one of these messages I get a messagebox that says: "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook a couple of times, but no dice. About two months ago I had a corrupted PST file, and ran the PST repair tool, which seemed to fix the problem I was having at the time, but perhaps is responsible for this snafu? Should I try running ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

Rule to delete messages with subject line
Hello, We have 200+ users that get an email from an outside source. It is legit mail so we want this to continue, however, we also would like a rule that deletes these emails from all users inboxs after a week or so. Our users do not do a good job of cleaning up after themselves. Is there a way to do this globally instead of one by one with outlook rules? Thanks! Chris Create a mailbox manager policy in Recipient Policies in ESM. You can then set an age on all mail and have it automatically deleted from users mailboxes. Oliver In news:0CE691FA-E17A-43D1-840A-24E852A67A14@micros...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...