Two Accounts - Sync Email from each

Hi

Have setup two accounts, and they show up as expected.  However get this
messsage when trying to send account B.   Account A works just fine.
Have an email in B which stays in outbox and B will not receive  either.Each
account is a different ISP but that should not make any difference.  All the
settings are the same for each account.

****
host smtp server could not be found

Windows live mail error ID:  0x800CCC0D
.....Socket error 11003

****

There must be a setting that requires changing.  Any ideas ?
Thanks

Charlie Harris

"sswcharlie"  wrote in message news:D931B395-50AD-48B6-8C17-021EB89CC8EF@microsoft.com...
Have an email in B which stays in outbox and B will not receive  either.Each
account is a different ISP but that should not make any difference.  All the
settings are the same for each account.

****
host smtp server could not be found

Windows live mail error ID:  0x800CCC0D
.....Socket error 11003

****

There must be a setting that requires changing.  Any ideas ?
Thanks

Charlie Harris

"There must be a setting that requires changing.  Any ideas "
->  The smtp server

Question: If each account is from a different ISP why are the settings the same ?

--
....winston
msft mvp mail
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:45:03 -0700, sswcharlie wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have setup two accounts, and they show up as expected.  However get this
> messsage when trying to send account B.   Account A works just fine.
> Have an email in B which stays in outbox and B will not receive  either.Each
> account is a different ISP but that should not make any difference.  All the
> settings are the same for each account.
>
> ****
> host smtp server could not be found
>
> Windows live mail error ID:  0x800CCC0D
> ....Socket error 11003
>
> ****
>
> There must be a setting that requires changing.  Any ideas ?

Without the full, verbose error message, no. There is a hint of a clue:

"host smtp server could not be found".

But without knowing the name of the server identified in the full, verbose
error message, there can be no hint of a solution.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Sounds like the SMTP server name is invalid, which will be revealed
when we see the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"sswcharlie"  wrote in message =

Hi

Have setup two accounts, and they show up as expected.  However get this
messsage when trying to send account B.   Account A works just fine.
Have an email in B which stays in outbox and B will not receive  =
either.Each
account is a different ISP but that should not make any difference.  All =
the
settings are the same for each account.

****
host smtp server could not be found

Windows live mail error ID:  0x800CCC0D
.....Socket error 11003

****

There must be a setting that requires changing.  Any ideas ?
Thanks

Charlie Harris=20

0
Gary

synchiing two computers?

Emails arriving completed
We are in the process of implimenting CRM with our company. Presently all emnail that arrive from a catch-all email, support@ourdomain.com, appears under the Activities section but they are listed with the status Completed by default, The person responsible for setting up CRM tell me that this is correct but it would seem to me that it's very difficult to know which emails should be actioned and which have already be dealt with. Any help so that or info that I can give back to my IT department would be very helpful. We are using CRM v1.2.3297.0 Our support emails are delivered t...

Deleting old email account from Outlook
Switched ISP > 6 months ago. Still receiving emails addressed to my prior email address despite fact that prior ISP says they deactivated the account at my initial request (i.e. six months ago). I've gone trough the steps of Tools/email account, deleting the account onscreen, and my computer now does not list the prior account, but yet the emails keep coming. How do I kill this prior email account. Help much appreciated. Ray <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Switched ISP > 6 months ago. Still receiving emails > addressed to my prior email addre...

Multiple E-Mail Accounts in Outlook #2
For the last couple of years I have been using Outlook Express but would now start using MIcrosoft Outlook. I was trying to setup my accounts and everything when I realised that I can not have more than 1 e-mail account on outlook. On Outlook Express I had multiple identities (1 for each of my e-mail addresses). It is important for me to keep my e-mails separate. Also on outlook I know I can put lots of accounts on the main identitity, but this means all the messages will go to the Inbox and when I send an e-mail it will use the default e-mail address to send the e-mail. What can I do? T...

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

All Replies from One Account Regardless of Which Received
I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2007. I want to receive mail via one but when I hit reply have OL automatically use the other. I have already set the other as the default account in TOOLS-- ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Is this possible and if so how? No it is not possible automatically. Outlook used the receiving account = to send by default. You would need to change it manually for each item = you send (use the Accounts button). --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, BigK asked: | I have two acco...

Balance this account: how to skip some months?
Hi, there. It was a long time ago since I last balanced my account within Money07. Now I want to balance it again, but I just cannot remember the last statement date and starting balance Money used to do this the last time. Is there some way to skip some months in balancing, and balance from a specific date onward? Or am I bound to the fact I will never balance my account again? Thanks! On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:33:04 -0800 (PST), Daniel <daniel3ub@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, there. > >It was a long time ago since I last balanced my account within >Money07. Now I want to balance...

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

Remove everyones local email signatures
We are getting a server based signal tool, how can we stop users having local signatures? Really theirs should be blank and the server based signature creator should take care of it. We are trialing www.exclaimer.com Consider installing the Microsoft Outlook group policy administrative template into Group Policy and see if you can disable users personal signatures from there. I know you can configure alot of Outlook properties via GPO with this template, however i'm not sure if it has the setting you need. It is worth looking into however! Oliver "Gonzo" <no@n...

Project Accounting BLOB
Is their a Project Accounting BLOG? ...

mail sending through wrong account
Comcast is my ISP. I also have a Yahoo POP account. After upgrading to Outlook 2003, Outlook started trying to send my mail through my Yahoo account. Comcast was still listed as my default e-mail account though. I created a new user profile, which seemed to fix the problem for a few days. Now it wants to send through Yahoo again, although Comcast is still listed as my default account. Creating a new user profile ever few days is not a realistic option for me. How can make Outlook send through my ISP (comcast) without creating a new profile every few days? Is Outlook trying to s...

Deleted User Account
I�m hoping that perhaps you might be able to help me with a deleted user account issue I�m having on Exchange 2003. I accidentally deleted a user account and now I�m having problems recovering that user�s email. I recreated the user account, went into exchange system manager and reconnected the mailbox store to the new account. But now when I try to access the email account it doesn�t recognize the password although the user can log onto the server. TIA <abc123> wrote in message news:lutmp0hk7jjbn2nk1h22v7qp3u0jb5rgnv@4ax.com... > I'm hoping that perhaps you might be a...

Promoting emails to CRM 05-27-04
Hi, We are having a problem when promoting emails. If we promote an email and the person is an account / oppourtunity it always seems to map to the correct person ok. If they are a lead, it does not - you then have to find the person and map manually. I suspect that the mapping is only against the people in Contacts - when we promote leads, we create contacts as well. Is this correct? If so, is there any way we can get it to look against the lead email addresses as well? Mark Ok, I have found that this is the case. I want to automatically create a contact record each time a lead is added...

Locate 1 Customer Account record by multiple names
Multiple entry lines for names on accounts. Many of our customers are same households with different last names. We would like to be able to put both names on the account and be able to locate the account by either name. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

Printing Members of Distribution List and Email addresses
Hi Folks, We just recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Is there an easy way to get a print out of members of a distribution list and their email address? Used to be a bear in 5.5 so I'm hoping MS made it easier in Exchange 2003. Thanks for your help. Zach You'll need to get this information from Active Directory now. I wrote a small and basic script to do this a few years back which you can find here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/dumping_group_m.html I'm sure you can modify this to suit your needs, or have a trawl around for more ad...

Account Modifier and Users
Hi All I am planning to use the PSTL tool Account Modifier/Combiner to change my chart of accounts. I have 4 companies at Great Plains, and i know that i have to log out of the company i run the PSTL at but .. + can I use the tool simultaneously at more than one company .. or I have to go one by one ? + Do I have to logout all users at other companies (Comp1, Comp2) to run the tool for a specific company (Comp3) ? Regards Rami Rami: To answer your questions: 1.) Yes you can use the tool in multiple companies - I have before I started changing accounts via the import function and a spr...

Opening attachements from emails in outlook express
Outlook express is blocking access to all attachements on my emails even those that I know are 100% bona fide. I get the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments" next to the paperclip icon. I only set this up to receive my emails recently so may have made a mistake in the set up. Any ideas??? Thanks David Deal "David Deal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022301c3b2bc$4c78b240$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook express is blocking access to all attachements on > my emails even those that I know are 100% bo...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

Collected Email addresses
where can you edit the collected email addresses in Outlook 2002? What do you mean "collected?" Are you talking about the contacts folder? The in-box? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Peter <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | where can you edit the collected email addresses in | Outlook 2002? No, I am talking about the addresses that it collects when=...

Express downloads all email accounts
Express insists on downloading emails to other user accounts setup on the same computer meaning individual addresses are meaningless - the addresses in question use the same pop3 account, but are unique within that account - any ideas please folks? Using OE ver 6.0 on XP This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micr...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...