Signatures per account not respected in Live Mail desktop 2010 bet

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 8 followers. Follow

I upgraded Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week and am experiencing
this behavior as well.

Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was not behaving this
way using the previous, non-beta version of WLM.

Another issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the ability to insert
a signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is grayed-out. My
ability to insert a signature has been removed since installing WLM Beta
last week.

Does anyone else see this?

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

This is a known bug for us and we're aware of it. We're triaging a fix.

Thanks for reporting.

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Oji
6/30/2010 8:42:02 PM
1. I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each account.
Have you looked at Options > Mail > Signatures > Advanced?

2. On the ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.
Your reference to "Signatures" (plural) is puzzling because I only see
it used in the singular on the ribbon.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Gary
6/30/2010 8:49:36 PM
Which of the two is a bug? I'm not experiencing either one.

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Gary
6/30/2010 8:51:38 PM
It works if only one signature is made, but if you have more than one, then the others are
not offered in the the Insert tab.

Art [artfudd] Folden
--

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Art

------=_NextPart_000_0113_01CB192F.57590440

On the message composition Ribbon....
....Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole =
signature(singular) for the account in use(the From: <account>) per the =
=91Advanced=92 configured settings.
-i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only insert the =
default(no sig configured for the =91From: <account>=92  or the =
configured setting for a given =91From: <account>)

To insert a different signature, the =91From <account> would have to be =
changed(even if only temporary) or the signature assigned to a different =
account.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing =
up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set =
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?=20

------=_NextPart_000_0113_01CB192F.57590440

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<DIV>On the message composition Ribbon....</DIV>
<DIV>...Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole=20
signature(singular) for the account in use(the From: &lt;account&gt;) =
per the=20
=91Advanced=92 configured settings.</DIV>
<DIV>-i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only =
insert the=20
default(no sig configured for the =91From: &lt;account&gt;=92&nbsp; or =
the=20
configured setting for a given =91From: &lt;account&gt;)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To insert a different signature, the =91From &lt;account&gt; would =
have to be=20
changed(even if only temporary) or the signature assigned to a different =

account.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">--<BR>...winston<BR>ms-mvp=20
mail<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #000000; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 4px solid; =
BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #000000; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: =
#000000; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">
<DIV>"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" &lt;gary@NoMail.invalid&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #000000; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 4px solid; =
BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #000000; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: =
#000000; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">1.=20
I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each =
account.<BR>Have you=20
looked at Options &gt; Mail &gt; Signatures &gt; Advanced?<BR><BR>2. On =
the=20
ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.<BR>Your reference to =
"Signatures"=20
(plural) is puzzling because I only see<BR>it used in the singular on =
the=20
ribbon.<BR><BR>Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP=20
(Mail)<BR><BR><BR>"S.Flores"&nbsp; wrote in message=20
news:eoVY8mHGLHA.4824@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...<BR><BR>I upgraded Live =
Mail to the=20
Live Mail beta last week and am experiencing<BR>this behavior as=20
well.<BR><BR>Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was =
not=20
behaving this<BR>way using the previous, non-beta version of =
WLM.<BR><BR>Another=20
issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the ability to =
insert<BR>a=20
signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is grayed-out.=20
My<BR>ability to insert a signature has been removed since installing =
WLM=20
Beta<BR>last week.<BR><BR>Does anyone else see =
this?<BR><BR><BR>"Torben"&nbsp;=20
wrote in=20
message<BR>news:34A4D1FB-C56C-4AB8-83C7-76D2EC1B1140@microsoft.com...<BR>=
<BR>Build=20
15.3.2804.0607<BR><BR>I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last =

week.<BR>I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are =
now=20
showing up<BR>on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for =
unless=20
I set a<BR>second blank signature as the default.<BR>Is this a bug or =
did I just=20
never notice this in the prior release?=20
<BR><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0113_01CB192F.57590440--

0
winston

------=_NextPart_000_0212_01CB1972.70012340

From the original problem description it sounded like the OP was not =
getting the different signatures assigned to different accounts.

In my opinion, most users want to use the specific signature they have =
pre-assigned to the chosen account. On the rare occasion when I want a =
different signature, I simply change the From account first.

"Torben"  wrote in message

Build 15.3.2804.0607

I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing =
up
on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set =
second blank signature as the default.
Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?=20

------=_NextPart_000_0212_01CB1972.70012340

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>From the original problem description it sounded like the OP was =
not=20
getting the different signatures assigned to different accounts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In my opinion, most users want to use the specific signature they =
have=20
pre-assigned to the chosen account. On the rare occasion when I want a =
different=20
signature, I simply change the From account first.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt">Gary=20
VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)<BR><BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV>"...winston" &lt;winstonmvp@gmail.com&gt; wrote in message=20
[...]

<BR><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0212_01CB1972.70012340--

0
Gary

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01CB199D.9B6D9100

------=_NextPart_001_00EC_01CB199D.9B6D9100

Gary,
With respect to each..
1. =93signatures set for a specific account are now showing up=20
on all new emails, regardless which account =93
 - all sigs for all configured accounts are working here(created 5 and =
tested with 5 accounts and 4 different newsgroup servers)
2. =93the ability to insert a signature via the Ribbon is not available; =
"Signatures" is grayed-out'=94
 Both the op and Oji appear to be referring to this option(see pic =
below, resolution reduced so it will upload)

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

p.s. sorry about the purple..was wondering who actually uses it

"Torben"  wrote in message

[...]

10pt"><FONT=20
face=3DArial>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Gary,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>With respect to each..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>1. <FONT color=3D#9b00d3>=93</FONT><FONT color=3D#9b00d3 size=3D3 =
face=3DTimes new=20
roman>signatures set for a specific account are now showing up <BR>on =
all new=20
emails, regardless which account =93</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTimes><FONT size=3D3>&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial>- all =
sigs for all=20
configured accounts are working here(created 5 and tested with 5 =
accounts and 4=20
different newsgroup servers)</FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>2. <FONT color=3D#9b00d3>=93</FONT><FONT size=3D3 face=3DTimes new =
roman><FONT=20
color=3D#9b00d3>the ability to insert </FONT><FONT color=3D#9b00d3>a =
signature via=20
the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is =
grayed-out'=94</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#9b00d3 size=3D3 face=3DTimes>&nbsp;<FONT =
color=3D#000000=20
face=3DArial>Both the op and Oji appear to be referring to this =
option(see pic=20
below, resolution reduced so it will upload)</FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">--<BR>...winston<BR>ms-mvp=20
mail</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">p.s. sorry=20
about the purple..was wondering who actually uses it<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #000000; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 4px solid; =
BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #000000; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: =
#000000; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">Which=20
of the two is a bug? I'm not experiencing either one.<BR><BR>Gary =
VanderMolen,=20
Microsoft MVP (Mail)<BR><BR><BR>"Oji Udezue [MSFT]"&nbsp; wrote in =
message=20
news:eL0CzSJGLHA.5500@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...<BR><BR>This is a known bug =
for us=20
and we're aware of it. We're triaging a fix.<BR><BR>Thanks for=20
reporting.<BR><BR>"S.Flores"&nbsp; wrote in message=20
[...]

<BR><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_00EC_01CB199D.9B6D9100--

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01CB199D.9B6D9100
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------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01CB199D.9B6D9100--

0
winston
7/2/2010 8:18:21 AM
On my beta version, the Signature button is grayed out and
non-functional.  Does it work for you?

I've got only one mail account set up in the beta.  I don't know if that
matters.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On the message composition Ribbon....
> ...Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole
> signature(singular) for the account in use(the From: <account>) per
> the �Advanced� configured settings.
> -i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only insert
> the default(no sig configured for the �From: <account>�  or the
> configured setting for a given �From: <account>)
>
> To insert a different signature, the �From <account> would have to be
> changed(even if only temporary) or the signature assigned to a
> different account.
>

> --
> ...winston
> ms-mvp mail
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> 1. I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each account.
> Have you looked at Options > Mail > Signatures > Advanced?
>
> 2. On the ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.
> Your reference to "Signatures" (plural) is puzzling because I only see
> it used in the singular on the ribbon.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "S.Flores"  wrote in message
>
> I upgraded Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week and am
> experiencing
> this behavior as well.
>
> Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was not behaving
> this
> way using the previous, non-beta version of WLM.
>
> Another issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the ability to
> insert
> a signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is
> grayed-out. My
> ability to insert a signature has been removed since installing WLM
> Beta
> last week.
>
> Does anyone else see this?
>

> "Torben"  wrote in message
>
> Build 15.3.2804.0607
>
> I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
> I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now
> showing up
> on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I
> set a
> second blank signature as the default.
> Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Michael
7/2/2010 8:52:01 PM
In mail it is grayed out, but in newsgroups it is not... very strange, and a known issue I
understand.

Art [artfudd] Folden
--
"Michael Santovec"  wrote in message news:#eXBuhiGLHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

On my beta version, the Signature button is grayed out and
non-functional.  Does it work for you?

I've got only one mail account set up in the beta.  I don't know if that
matters.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On the message composition Ribbon....
> ...Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole signature(singular) for the
> account in use(the From: <account>) per the �Advanced� configured settings.
> -i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only insert the default(no sig
> configured for the �From: <account>�  or the configured setting for a given �From:
> <account>)
>
> To insert a different signature, the �From <account> would have to be changed(even if
> only temporary) or the signature assigned to a different account.
>

> --
> ...winston
> ms-mvp mail
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> 1. I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each account.
> Have you looked at Options > Mail > Signatures > Advanced?
>
> 2. On the ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.
> Your reference to "Signatures" (plural) is puzzling because I only see
> it used in the singular on the ribbon.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "S.Flores"  wrote in message news:eoVY8mHGLHA.4824@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> I upgraded Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week and am experiencing
> this behavior as well.
>
> Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was not behaving this
> way using the previous, non-beta version of WLM.
>
> Another issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the ability to insert
> a signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is grayed-out. My
> ability to insert a signature has been removed since installing WLM Beta
> last week.
>
> Does anyone else see this?
>

> "Torben"  wrote in message
>
> Build 15.3.2804.0607
>
> I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
> I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now showing up
> on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I set a
> second blank signature as the default.
> Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

0
Art

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CB1A24.4BBA8190

In Mail and News (at this end...multiple email accounts and multiple =
signatures configured for diffrent mail and news accounts)
Place the cursor in the body of the message to activate the signature =
button(Insert Signature tab)

The only place it is grayed out is the Message(tab)/Other button

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Michael Santovec"  wrote in message =

On my beta version, the Signature button is grayed out and=20
non-functional.  Does it work for you?

I've got only one mail account set up in the beta.  I don't know if that =

matters.

--=20

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message=20
> On the message composition Ribbon....
> ...Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole=20
> signature(singular) for the account in use(the From: <account>) per=20
> the =91Advanced=92 configured settings.
> -i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only insert=20
> the default(no sig configured for the =91From: <account>=92  or the=20
> configured setting for a given =91From: <account>)
>
> To insert a different signature, the =91From <account> would have to =
be=20
> changed(even if only temporary) or the signature assigned to a=20
> different account.
>

> --
> ...winston
> ms-mvp mail
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message=20
> 1. I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each account.
> Have you looked at Options > Mail > Signatures > Advanced?
>
> 2. On the ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.
> Your reference to "Signatures" (plural) is puzzling because I only see
> it used in the singular on the ribbon.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "S.Flores"  wrote in message=20
>
> I upgraded Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week and am=20
> experiencing
> this behavior as well.
>
> Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was not behaving=20
> this
> way using the previous, non-beta version of WLM.
>
> Another issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the ability to=20
> insert
> a signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is=20
> grayed-out. My
> ability to insert a signature has been removed since installing WLM=20
> Beta
> last week.
>
> Does anyone else see this?
>

> "Torben"  wrote in message
>
> Build 15.3.2804.0607
>
> I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.
> I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are now=20
> showing up
> on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for unless I=20
> set a
> second blank signature as the default.
> Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior release?

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CB1A24.4BBA8190

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<DIV>In Mail and News (at this end...multiple email accounts and =
multiple=20
signatures configured for diffrent mail and news accounts)</DIV>
<DIV>Place the cursor in the body of the message to activate the =
signature=20
button(Insert Signature tab)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The only place it is grayed out is the Message(tab)/Other =
button</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--</DIV>
<DIV>...winston</DIV>
<DIV>ms-mvp mail</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Michael Santovec"&nbsp; wrote in message=20
news:#eXBuhiGLHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On my beta version, the Signature button is grayed out and </DIV>
<DIV>non-functional.&nbsp; Does it work for you?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've got only one mail account set up in the beta.&nbsp; I don't =
know if=20
that </DIV>
<DIV>matters.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-- </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"...winston" &lt;winstonmvp@gmail.com&gt; wrote in message </DIV>
<DIV>news:efEWlDVGLHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; On the message composition Ribbon....</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; ...Signature(singular) button applies to inserting the sole =
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; signature(singular) for the account in use(the From: =
&lt;account&gt;)=20
per </DIV>
<DIV>&gt; the =91Advanced=92 configured settings.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; -i.e. if you have multiple signatures configured one can only =
insert=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; the default(no sig configured for the =91From: =
&lt;account&gt;=92&nbsp; or=20
the </DIV>
<DIV>&gt; configured setting for a given =91From: &lt;account&gt;)</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; To insert a different signature, the =91From &lt;account&gt; =
would have=20
to be </DIV>
<DIV>&gt; changed(even if only temporary) or the signature assigned to a =
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; different account.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; --</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; ...winston</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; ms-mvp mail</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" &lt;gary@NoMail.invalid&gt; wrote in =
message=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; news:e299$WJGLHA.5736@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; 1. I'm still getting specific signature assignments for each=20
account.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Have you looked at Options &gt; Mail &gt; Signatures &gt;=20
Advanced?</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; 2. On the ribbon click the Insert tab, then Signature.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Your reference to "Signatures" (plural) is puzzling because I =
only=20
see</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; it used in the singular on the ribbon.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; "S.Flores"&nbsp; wrote in message </DIV>
<DIV>&gt; news:eoVY8mHGLHA.4824@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; I upgraded Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week and am =
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; experiencing</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; this behavior as well.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Based on the behavior, this has to be a bug since it was not =
behaving=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; this</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; way using the previous, non-beta version of WLM.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Another issue I have witnessed with signatures is that the =
ability to=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; insert</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; a signature via the Ribbon is not available; "Signatures" is =
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; grayed-out. My</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; ability to insert a signature has been removed since =
installing WLM=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Beta</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; last week.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Does anyone else see this?</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; "Torben"&nbsp; wrote in message</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; =
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Build 15.3.2804.0607</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; I upgraded my Live Mail to the Live Mail beta last week.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; I noticed that the signatures set for a specific account are =
now=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; showing up</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; on all new emails, regardless which account it is sent for =
unless I=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; set a</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; second blank signature as the default.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Is this a bug or did I just never notice this in the prior=20
release?</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; </DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CB1A24.4BBA8190--

0
winston

Accounts Payable & Receivables
I am using Microsoft money 2005 premium version for personal finance management. I want to money to track my receivables and amounts payable but do not know how should do it. How can I get maintain account receivables & payables? There are lots of ways and what's best will vary depending on your requirements. You can just schedule bills and deposits. This is most effective for payables, but works for receivables. You can create accounts to track them and, when they go actual, transfer from the receivables account to the account where you put the money or transfer from the acc...

Rule Wizard puts same email is each account
Hi, At home we use the Rules Wizard because we have 5 people using the same ending address, but its different through the name i.e. karl@isp.com jon@isp.com etc. In outlook 2000 it works fine, sorts the emails into our own folders, but on Outlook 2002, it downloads the email and places it 5 times in each directory, any ideas why ? Thanks, Karl. ...

Free space per Filegroup
Hello, [SQL2005] Is there a sql script where I can find the free space and Used Space in GB, per Filegroup, for a database? It should report the consolidated usage of all files in the filegroup; if there is only one file in the filegroup then the script calculates for the single file. tia, AbbA Hi Just need to change the below from extents to GB and consolidate the filegroups. create table #tmpspc (Fileid int, FileGroup int, TotalExtents int, UsedExtents int, Name sysname, FileName nchar(520)) insert #tmpspc EXEC ('dbcc showfilestats') SELECT g...

Home Business, 7 minutes thats changing lives!
AFRAID OF SUCCESS? Let us scare you to death! YOU are the star of our 7 minute animated movie and the CEO of your own global Internet business. For access to a $250,000US 7minute presentation that is really changing lives go to www.my.ws and enter your access code: acreations --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041128062712M8i5HrM6 ...

Does Outlook have live scrolling and resizing on Vista?
Just wondering if this is a byproduct of using Outlook 2007 on a non- Vista operating system (Windows XP): 1) When scrolling the contacts window by clicking and dragging the "thumb" of the scroll bar, the list doesn't move until you let go of the mouse button. This happens in all of the contact views (Business Cards, Phone List, etc.). I also find this happens with mail folders which contain many messages (>200). 2) When resizing a message window, the message contents do not re-flow until you let go of the mouse button. These are steps backwards in usability compared to Out...

undeliverable mail #2
Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an address that everyone else in the same domain can? It keeps coming back "undeliveable:Returned mail: User unknown" for that one person. Check their Contacts or Address book... They are probably "authenticating" that email address to an old address that they have in their address book. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "kentc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001201c3dc64$48ce0f10$a001280a@phx.gbl... Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an address that e...

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

Investment accounts #2
I was setting up some investment accounts and I realized that I wasn't doing it per money's suggestions specifically setting up one account for each paper statement that you receive. Because I had entered investments from two different statements, I decided to delete the account and start from scratch. So, I deleted the account that I had named Roth IRA. It is no longer in my account list. I then tried to set up an account for my Janus Roth IRA, but money will not allow me to enter one of the funds because it had been part of the deleted account, Roth IRA. It will not al...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

Saving copy of e-mail on server
How do I stop saving copies of all my e-mails to my server. It's gettoing jammed. Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >How do I stop saving copies of all my e-mails to my >server. It's gettoing jammed. Thanks! >. > What kind of a server do you use? POP3, Hotmail, MSN, or IMAP? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Unable to change SMTP per domain outgoing connections limit
I have made some changes to the ougoing connections limit on the default SMTP virtual server. When attempting to change the outgoing connections, I get the following message without being granted further access. "Please ensure that the outgoing connections limit is greater than or equal to the per domain outgoing connections limit". Is this a bug?? Is there a work-around? Ronald ...

Can MS Publisher print bar codes with its mail merge function or .
I prepare my marketing materials in Publisher but really need to be able to print bar codes otherwise I have to go through steps of making an image of the publisher page and doing it in Word... too complicated. any one know of a way? 1awesomemom <1awesomemom@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I prepare my marketing materials in Publisher but really need to be > able to print bar codes otherwise I have to go through steps of > making an image of the publisher page and doing it in Word... too > complicated. any one know of a way? An article: htt...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Not my mail.
Somehow, a message was sent from my email account to everyone in my contact list. Each message was just a web address and there were no copies sent to other contacts. I was alerted to this by a large number of undeliverable emails that were returned to me and there was a copy of each in my Sent folder. Today, I received another batch of returned mail. This time there were 10 contacts for each message that was sent. Again, there was just a single address in the body. But this time there was nothing in the Sent folder. Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how to stop it...

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Windows Live Messenger crash on Windows 7 startup
Windows Live Messenger crashes at Windows 7 startup, it happens everytime I boot my PC, if I start WLM manually it will work, how can I delay the startup of Windows Live Messenger so it starts after all other devices and services have initialized? Thanks. I have the same issue, wish someone could help with this?! "thijazi" wrote: > Windows Live Messenger crashes at Windows 7 startup, it happens everytime I > boot my PC, if I start WLM manually it will work, how can I delay the startup > of Windows Live Messenger so it starts after all other devices and s...

Credit Accounts
When downloading my Accounts from JPMorganChase, the loans (except credit cards) show as positive balances??? ...

Deleted mail in Outlook does not go into deleted items folder
I've looked everywhere in the Outlook 2002 program, but can't seem to find the reason for this. When I delete mail from my inbox it doesn't go to the deleted items folder. Also, when I drag a mail item from the inbox folder to the deleted items folder, that also is gone forever. Any ideas? Thanks! What view do you have set on the Deleted Items folder? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:627d16ef.0401220922.72a76ff5@posting.google.com,...

Email Router
Hello All, Is is possible to track all emails to/from valid contacts/accounts in CRM, without it pulling in all emails, even without the CRM tracking number? Reason I get a hundred emails a day, not all are suppose to bei n CRM, and it takes a lot of time to delete emails out of the queue manually. Thanks, Tareef If you dont want to use the token and you are feeding in all email, the only way to fix this would be to write or buy your own component that could scan all emails that come in and delete the ones not linked to a contact in CRM. In shotr you would be writing your own router t...

Recover mailbox from deleted account
I had a request to recover data from a former employee's mailbox. The employee in question has been gone for about a year. I was able to resorte the Private store to the RSG, and I can see the mail-box listed, but I can't seem to get to the mail data. I have tried recreating an account with the same name, that has not worked. I have tried exmerge, and that also has not worked. I am sure the issue has to do with the SID of the original account missing, but is there any way to get around this? Using Exchange 2003 native mode. BE offers during recovery to recreate accounts, and if I have ...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

Outlook 2003 junk mail filter
I think the updated junk mail filter for Outlook 2003 is excellent. It now catches 99.99% of all the spam I get. Is there any way of running this filter over my archive.pst folder to get rid of the spam in there as well. It contains around 2 years of personal mail - 10,000 items in all - much of it is spam which I didn't bother deleting out of my inbox before the auto-archive kicked in. I can't seem to find a way to do this - if it can be done, that is. TIA, AL As far as I know, it can't be run on existing items. "AJP" <rightback@ya.com> wrote in message ...

WAV in signature
I've been having fun adding animated gifs to my signature in outlook, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add a WAV file that will play automatically when an email is opened. Can this be added to the signature - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida What version of Outlook? Do your friends *really* appreciate the overhead for animated gifs and wave files? Does anyone? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...