Search multiple IMAP Foulder

I have various IMAP Accounts in WLM.

All mails are downloaded completely.

Is there a way to search all accounts at the same time?

Something external on my desktop ?

Thanks for your help !

Stephan
0
Stephan

Pivot Chart, line graph w/ multiple series
I have columns of cust, year, est sales, actual sales. Customer is put in page area, year is put on category axis. I can add est sales to data area and will have one line. But when I add the actual sales to the data area, it does not show as a line, but adds itself to the category x axis. Am I missing something? If you are adding the field directly on to the PivotChart, consider using the associated PivotTable. Is the 'actual sales' column part of the data field or one of the the row/column fields? Ensure it is a data field. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel ww...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Assign Multiple Credit Card to Customers
Hi! My client wants to assign multiple salesperson ids to their customers. Has anyone had this request? Please let me know. Are there any third party products that address this? Thanks Marisol Mortera We used Extender to accomplish this.. How did you build the logic? Like if the commission will be split 50/50? Please let me know. Thanks -- Marisol Mortera "VJ" wrote: > We used Extender to accomplish this.. > > ...

Counting with multiple criteria
Would be grateful if someone can help me with this A B C D 8-9AM 9-10AM 1 CA03 ON CA03 OF 2 CA03 OF CA03 OF 3 CA03 ON CA03 TR 4 CA03 TR CA03 TR 5 CA05 OF CA04 OF 6 CA05 TR CA05 ON 7 CA04 OF CA05 TR Note: Column A-B has the same header row, and so does C-D I want to count in the range (A1:D7) - How many CA03 and TR: [the result should be 3] - How many CA03 and ON and OF: [the result should be 5] Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards, Thuy Assuming your table is in A1:D8, data in rows 2 to 8 (in A2:D8) > ...

question on multiple email domains
what options do I have to accomplish the following: hosting email for 2 email domains on same exchange 2003 server (domainA and domainB). DomainA and domainB represent different divisions of one company but many users will be doing work for both divisions and therefore need to have the 2 email addresses. Here is the critical part: when email sent to say, rsmith@domainA is recevied by rsmith and rsmith replies, it must come 'from' rsmith@domainA, and when email is sent to rsmith@domainB and rsmith replies it must come 'from' rsmith@domainB. This is because it is the same ...

Search for a Credit Card number
I'm trying to put a new customer in our system and when I enter the credit card number it's telling me that the card is already in the system. Is there a way to search for a card number or possibly a script to find what customer this card number is associated with? Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Steve What payment application and/or 3rd party application(s) are you using that allow you to input a customer credit card number on the customer card? Why would you be blocked from inputting a duplicate? If you could prov...

Is there a way to delete multiple lines at the same time beside u.
Please let me know if there is other ways to delete multiple lines at the same time without using the Ctl key. Thank you. Hi Cherry are the lines adjacent to one another? if so just drag down the row numbers and then right mouse click & choose delete .. .if they're not adjacent and you don't want to use the Ctrl key to select them, how are you going to identify which rows you want to delete? -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "cherry" <cherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD...

RMS should have a search strategy for "date account opened"
EOM ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0b38650c-32cb-40cb-8b52-e4aab95e11f9&dg=microsoft.public.pos you can do this with reports. "samax" <s...

Multiple Exchange Users
I need the users in the dl-ecm list to be able to send mail as 'ECM' (Long name "Enterprise Change Management") (ECM@XXX.COM ?) The desired effect is that members of this list can send mail that appears to originate from the entity 'ECM' and not themselves. Replies therefore will go to the list. This essentially allows for anonymity and the use of the ECM account as an 'entity'. The list is currently comprised of the following 5 users; How would I achieve this goal with Exchange 2003 and AD 2003? ...

Merging Multiple, but similar, Spreadsheets
Hi, I have about 1000 small spreadsheets. They each have the same columns, but different rows of data - anywhere from 1 row to 250. An idea how I can easily combine all of these into 1 spreadsheet? Thanks, Mik -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Mike Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm Post back if you need more help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "mcman460 >" <<mcman460.14z7o8@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mcman460.14z7o8@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, > I have about 1000 small spreadsheets. They eac...

Asset Reference Data for Multiple Location Companies
I am looking for suggestions on where best to place custom reference data for companies that have multiple locations. The same data is collected for each location and it is specific to the individual location. Our internal assesment suggests adding custom fields and tabs to the "more addresses" section would be the easiest option. This would require setting up a duplicate address for the Primary Company in order to record it's site data. We also considered using sub-accounts and adding a new option in the Service group. As I interpret it, the Microsoft documentation sugge...

POP3 and IMAP feature Disable
Hi, When i create User Bydefault POP3 and IMAP Exchange feature enable. I want whenever i create user account by default POP3 and IMAP Exchange feature disable. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks In Advance Sandeep Sawant On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:11:02 -0800, Sandeep SAwant <SandeepSAwant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > When i create User Bydefault POP3 and IMAP Exchange feature enable. I >want whenever i create user account by default POP3 and IMAP Exchange feature >disable. I am waiting for your reply. > >Thanks In Advance >Sandeep Sawant Clone...

Search engine in Outlook #2
When I click on Web Search in Outlook, it used to take me to Google, now however, it takes me to Yahoo.com. I DON'T WANT YAHOO! I want Google. Please advise, and thank you. Where are you clicking this Web Search in Outlook? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Celticson asked: | When I click on Web Search in Outlook, it used to take me to Google, ...

Exchange 2003 upgrade
We recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. After the install we are experienceing high CPU utilization and performance degradation. We have configured IMAP for our MAC users. HELP! what is the specific process causing high cpu? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD6E9EB3-F887-4FEC-8E3A-50154D294890@microsoft.com... > We recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. After the install we are > experienceing high CPU utilization and performance degradation. We have > configured IMAP for our MAC users. HELP! ...

Money 2003
I have a problem with downloading statements from my bank. If a = downloaded deposit needs to be matched with multiple entries in the = register as when depositing several items at once, I can manually match = them up just fine. The problem is the next time I download, Money = somehow does not realize the transaction has already been downloaded and = I get another copy. At this point I am stuck since I can not re-match it = and deleting the downloaded transaction just causes it to be downloaded = again. Matching downloaded transactions with a single entry causes no = problems. Any ideas on wha...

Please, need help with multiple "if" conditions
This spreadsheet has 5 columns. In Column B, "District," you input the number of a school district. There are 20 districts, so these will between 1 and 20, inclusive. Each district will appear many times in the column (there are over 1,500 rows). Now: Dave is assigned to districts 1,3,4,6,9,17 and 18. Bill is assigned to districts 2,5,11,12,14,15 and 20 Mary is assigned to districts 7,8,10,13,16 and 19. (I'm guessing at these assignments - the actual assignments may be slightly different) What I need to do is configure this spreadsheet so that when the district number is ent...

Updating multiple linked workbooks
We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway to have a one step to update all at once Not in the usual sense. Generally you can only update from one 'level' of linked workbooks unless all are open. What you can do is open all related workbooks and then use File | Save Workspace to quickly have access to all of those needed workbooks. See the Help topic on Workspace for more information. "dk" wrote: > We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway > to have a one step to update all at once ...

Unable to Change Search Engine
I'm using IE8 with XP and when I try to change my search engine using the following Microsoft's "Help" steps, my screen looks nothing like what was suggested! "To change the default search provider Open Internet Explorer. Click the arrow to the right of the search box. Click Manage Search Providers. Click the search provider you would like to set as the default, click Set as default, and then click Close." I have NO "arrow to the right of the search box" - all I see is the search box followed by "Bing". I want to use Google....

Data Validation With Multiple Criteria
I currently have a form that accepts sample measurements. Is there a way to place multiple validation rules into a text box so that there is either a measurement entered between 4" and 4.5" or the text box is left empty as the other choice. (This last option would be to allow a person who accidentally entered a measurement into the wrong text box to go back and delete it without breaking the validation rule ) I'd greatly appreciate any advice on the best way to do this, Thanks, Adam Private Sub YourTextBox_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(Me.Yo...

Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard
When I select two cells at the same time and copy them, they appear in the Office Clipboard. When I click on the item to paste them, only one of the cells appear on the worksheet. This only happens when one of the cells I'm trying to copy is in a specific column. Are the 2 cells that you're copying side-by-side or one-on-top-of-the-other? If they're side-by-side, then it may be that when you try to paste to the offending column, the next column across is hidden - that way the paste is working right, but you just can't see it. Rgds, ScottO "doughboy" <doughb...

print multiple DIFFFERENT labels in MS Publisher 2000
I am trying to print labels for my DVDs using MS Publisher 2000 and Avery 18167 labels (1/2 inch x 1-3/4 inches). I do NOT want to print 1 single label in the middle of the page, nor do I want to print 80 of the same label. What I want is to print "label A" in the label at Row 1 column 1, then "label B" on Row 1 column 2, then "label C" in Row 1 column 3, etc. But I can't find an option in either MS Publisher or MS Word 2000 that will allow me to choose what row and column I want to start printing at. Does this feature exist in either of those program...

[Outlook] IMAP file
Hi! Is there any way to change location of .pst file of IMAP account? Regards Silmar See the thread from Christian Pederson and more the answer from Diane of August 3rd [QUOTE] you have to move the file then edit the registry to match the new path. but it's buggy and outlook often resets it. since it's just a copy of your imap mailbox, why do you need to move it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://grou...

Pop3 & imap mail from exchange 2003 cannot be received on internet clients?
Hi, ive tried to allow some users on my exchange 2003 (sp2) server to be able to receive their mail via pop3 or imap on an nternet client like yahoo or mail.com. These users CAN receive the pop3 or imap mail on outlook inside their domain, but it will not work on the internet. Sometimes they receive a few messages and the session then terminates. Ive even seen some folders appear on the internet client and then terminate and say it can connect. Othertimes it wont connect at all. Ive even had a techie at one of the internet mail sites check out what was going on on their end andt they said ...

COUNTIF Multiple Conditions
How do I use countif with multiple conditions Column B has dates Column C has Various data or Blank I need to count the number of non blanks in column C if column A is one of 3 dates I have tried the array formula below, but am getting the wrong answer {=SUM((Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A6)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A7)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A8)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$100<>""))} A6, A7 and A8 are the cells witth the dates in -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Multiple lists in a cell
Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on the inputed information in that cell? IE, I have a packing list for 3 different products, and 3 different master lists. On the 1st list, I have added in list form in one cell the 3 different lists I could possibly generate. Is it possible to change a list reference in the same cell based on the list I want to generate? -- JARoman Hi, I think you need dependent list see Debra web http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "Xman" wrote: > Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on t...