Resizing email message screen

On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no matter how
the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM.   Also, on opening
any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself still occupies
the whole screen.   Is this a problem with Windows 7 Premium which I have on
my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM?
windows.live.mail.desktop 2736 articles. 8 followers. Follow

Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
closed.

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to the size you desire. Do not
use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one
last. Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time you
open the program.

Also, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click
it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Normal".
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no
> matter how
> the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM.   Also, on
> opening
> any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself still
> occupies
> the whole screen.   Is this a problem with Windows 7 Premium which I
> have on
> my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM?

1
Bruce
3/26/2010 2:28:38 PM
Bruce, many thanks for trying to help me out with this problem.
Unfortunately, none of the remedies you suggest solved the problem.    I have
noticed that it is Windows Live Mail only which is posing this resizing
problem.  Other programs, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, do not pose
this problem.  I also noticed that as soon as Windows Live Mail is opened, it
occupies the whole of the screen and the window itself cannot be dragged or
moved in any way.   Another thing I noticed is that the "Maximize" button at
the top-right of the screen is not available, and this is replaced by two
squares overlapping eachother which are meant to "Restore" the window to the
last screen size.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
> closed.
>
> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to the size you desire. Do not
> use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one
> last. Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time you
> open the program.
>
> Also, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click
> it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Normal".
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no
> > matter how
> > the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM.   Also, on
> > opening
> > any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself still
> > occupies
> > the whole screen.   Is this a problem with Windows 7 Premium which I
> > have on
> > my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM?
>
> .

If you click the "double-squares" the window size will change and you will
be able to drag it to the size you want.

And did you choose Normal in the Run drop-down box? The screen shouldn't
open like you say it is unless Maximized is selected.
--

> Bruce, many thanks for trying to help me out with this problem.
> Unfortunately, none of the remedies you suggest solved the problem.    I
> have
> noticed that it is Windows Live Mail only which is posing this resizing
> problem.  Other programs, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, do not
> pose
> this problem.  I also noticed that as soon as Windows Live Mail is
> opened, it
> occupies the whole of the screen and the window itself cannot be dragged
> or
> moved in any way.   Another thing I noticed is that the "Maximize"
> button at
> the top-right of the screen is not available, and this is replaced by
> two
> squares overlapping eachother which are meant to "Restore" the window to
> the
> last screen size.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
>
>> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
>> closed.
>>
>> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to the size you desire. Do
>> not
>> use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this
>> one
>> last. Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time
>> you
>> open the program.
>>
>> Also, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right
>> click
>> it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Normal".
>> --
>>            Bruce Hagen
>>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>       Imperial Beach, CA
>>

>> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no
>> > matter how
>> > the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM.   Also, on
>> > opening
>> > any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself still
>> > occupies
>> > the whole screen.   Is this a problem with Windows 7 Premium which I
>> > have on
>> > my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM?
>>
>> .

0
Bruce
3/27/2010 5:22:44 PM
When I click the "double squares" the windows is "restored down" which
results in a smaller window - and this is the only way the screen can be
resized.   Still, on exiting and re-running WML, the window returns to
occupying the whole screen area - and yes, I did check that the Run drop down
box is set to "Normal window"
 - and I also tried selecting "maximised" temporarily before going back to
"normal window" again.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> If you click the "double-squares" the window size will change and you will
> be able to drag it to the size you want.
>
> And did you choose Normal in the Run drop-down box? The screen shouldn't
> open like you say it is unless Maximized is selected.
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Bruce, many thanks for trying to help me out with this problem.
> > Unfortunately, none of the remedies you suggest solved the problem.    I
> > have
> > noticed that it is Windows Live Mail only which is posing this resizing
> > problem.  Other programs, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, do not
> > pose
> > this problem.  I also noticed that as soon as Windows Live Mail is
> > opened, it
> > occupies the whole of the screen and the window itself cannot be dragged
> > or
> > moved in any way.   Another thing I noticed is that the "Maximize"
> > button at
> > the top-right of the screen is not available, and this is replaced by
> > two
> > squares overlapping eachother which are meant to "Restore" the window to
> > the
> > last screen size.
> >
> > "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
> >
> >> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window
> >> closed.
> >>
> >> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to the size you desire. Do
> >> not
> >> use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this
> >> one
> >> last. Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time
> >> you
> >> open the program.
> >>
> >> Also, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right
> >> click
> >> it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Normal".
> >> --
> >>            Bruce Hagen
> >>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
> >>       Imperial Beach, CA
> >>

> >> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> .
> >>

> .

Are you absolutely positive that after resizing the window, it was the
/last/ window closed? Nothing else open at all, even in the Taskbar?
--

> When I click the "double squares" the windows is "restored down" which
> results in a smaller window - and this is the only way the screen can be
> resized.   Still, on exiting and re-running WML, the window returns to
> occupying the whole screen area - and yes, I did check that the Run drop
> down
> box is set to "Normal window"
> - and I also tried selecting "maximised" temporarily before going back
> "normal window" again.
>

> "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
>
>> If you click the "double-squares" the window size will change and you
>> will
>> be able to drag it to the size you want.
>>
>> And did you choose Normal in the Run drop-down box? The screen
>> shouldn't
>> open like you say it is unless Maximized is selected.
>> --
>>            Bruce Hagen
>>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>       Imperial Beach, CA
>>

>> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Bruce, many thanks for trying to help me out with this problem.
>> > Unfortunately, none of the remedies you suggest solved the problem.
>> > have
>> > noticed that it is Windows Live Mail only which is posing this
>> > resizing
>> > problem.  Other programs, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, do not
>> > pose
>> > this problem.  I also noticed that as soon as Windows Live Mail is
>> > opened, it
>> > occupies the whole of the screen and the window itself cannot be
>> > dragged
>> > or
>> > moved in any way.   Another thing I noticed is that the "Maximize"
>> > button at
>> > the top-right of the screen is not available, and this is replaced by
>> > two
>> > squares overlapping eachother which are meant to "Restore" the window
>> > the
>> > last screen size.

>> .

0
Bruce
3/27/2010 7:09:12 PM
Yes, I am 100% positive.  No other windows were open or even minimized in the
Taskbar when I closed the WML window.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> Are you absolutely positive that after resizing the window, it was the
> /last/ window closed? Nothing else open at all, even in the Taskbar?
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > When I click the "double squares" the windows is "restored down" which
> > results in a smaller window - and this is the only way the screen can be
> > resized.   Still, on exiting and re-running WML, the window returns to
> > occupying the whole screen area - and yes, I did check that the Run drop
> > down
> > box is set to "Normal window"
> > - and I also tried selecting "maximised" temporarily before going back
> > "normal window" again.
> >

> > "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
> >
> >> If you click the "double-squares" the window size will change and you
> >> will
> >> be able to drag it to the size you want.
> >>
> >> And did you choose Normal in the Run drop-down box? The screen
> >> shouldn't
> >> open like you say it is unless Maximized is selected.
> >> --
> >>            Bruce Hagen
> >>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
> >>       Imperial Beach, CA
> >>

> >> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

Sorry. I have no idea then. Perhaps removing and reinstalling WLMail may
work, but backup your messages first.
--

> Yes, I am 100% positive.  No other windows were open or even minimized
> in the
> Taskbar when I closed the WML window.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
>
>> Are you absolutely positive that after resizing the window, it was the
>> /last/ window closed? Nothing else open at all, even in the Taskbar?
>> --
>>            Bruce Hagen
>>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>       Imperial Beach, CA
>>

>> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > When I click the "double squares" the windows is "restored down"
>> > which
>> > results in a smaller window - and this is the only way the screen can
>> > be
>> > resized.   Still, on exiting and re-running WML, the window returns
>> > occupying the whole screen area - and yes, I did check that the Run
>> > drop
>> > down
>> > box is set to "Normal window"
>> > - and I also tried selecting "maximised" temporarily before going
>> > back

>> .

0
Bruce
3/28/2010 4:13:37 PM

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> Sorry. I have no idea then. Perhaps removing and reinstalling WLMail may
> work, but backup your messages first.
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, I am 100% positive.  No other windows were open or even minimized
> > in the
> > Taskbar when I closed the WML window.
> >
> > "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you absolutely positive that after resizing the window, it was the
> >> /last/ window closed? Nothing else open at all, even in the Taskbar?
> >> --
> >>            Bruce Hagen
> >>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
> >>       Imperial Beach, CA
> >>

> >> "jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

repost -- trying to bypass stupid filtering  --  someone doesn't understand
adverbs?
original written:   Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:11:12 -0400

"jayeff" <jayeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no matter
> how the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM.   Also, on
> opening any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself
> still  occupies the whole screen.   Is this a problem with Windows 7
> Premium which I have  on my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM?

Seems it may be a function of your screen resolution and your OS.   E.g. in
XPsp3 my WLMail application window was always maximized even though my
shortcut was explicitly  Run:  Normal.   So, I made it  Run:  Minimized
instead and then used Alt-Tab to open it; then it would open in my preferred
size and position.   I no longer have that problem on W7 even though my
screen resolution is actually lower.   However, I had then and still do have
a related problem with message windows.   They still open maximized
frequently or even worse maximally sized.   Fortunately the latter seems to
happen mostly when I already have an instance of my preferred size and
position open, so I can close first the maximally sized window, then the
spare properly sized window, then I can open a new window which as a result
usually opens in my preferred size and position.   To make sure that I don't
accidentally invoke W7's new Snap procedure to maximally size a window when
all I am trying to do is switch it back into normal mode I always use
Alt-Space,R  to do that.   Even so, as I mentioned, the window occ*sionally
becomes maximally sized and the Restore option becomes unavailable.   That's
when I have to either resort to closing a "spare" message window, if I have
one, or in a worst case, resize and reposition it.   Infuriating.
Unfortunately I suspect we are in a minority now because it used to be that
OE users would whine about not being able to maximize their windows, so now
presumably they will be happy but others who don't like using maximally
sized windows won't be.

Robert Aldwinckle
---

0
Robert

Email utilization
I want to know how much individual users send & receive message per hour / day in exhange 5.5 Hi, The best way to achieve this is to enable message tracking, and then utilise a tool from one of several third party companies that can the message tracking log, and produce meaningful reports of it. Kind Regards, Rob Wilcox Microsoft Exchange Specialist Support Engineer This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Secondary Email Addresses
I have created new email addresses for a client. I used the New Field Format type of Email. Now how do I have access to that address to send an email from CRM?? I have clicked on the "Send Email" from the toolbar and I have no option to select an other than the default address? Any thoughts? Larry Hi Larry, I have the same problem occuring for one of my client (a bank): they have a professional (bank) email and a personal email, both of them available on the Contact form (because they are users & contacts in CRM). If they want to send a personal email to a contact, t...

identifying why a rule blocked a ligitimate email
I have set up rules to block unsolicited spam and porn. ocassionally a ligitimate email is blocked. Is there an upgrade or third party software that would show me why a message was blocked or in other words, what rule or word in a rule casue the incoming message to be blocked. What version of Outlook are you running? The Junk filter in Outlook 2003 rocks. Perhaps, you should consider upgrading your client? "james" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16e7401c4180f$dcc858b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have set up rules to block unsolicited...

Message attached to email: email might contain script...
When tracking email from Outlook to CRM, when I look at the email in CRM, I see the following warning: The email below might contain script or content that is potentially harmful and has been blocked. Open Message The recipient of the email is seeing this warning as well. I'm afraid my customers won't want to open emails from me if they see this warning. What causes this warning (Outlook or CRM) and how do I change settings so this does not happen? I would be surprised if this wasn't coming from your Exchange server. It is pretty normal for companies to strip out certain at...

Video from camera, won't play in WMP when attached to email
I get this message: Windows Media Player cannot play any items in the playlist. To find information about the problem, click the Now Playing tab, and then click the icon next to each file in the List pane. But I am not sure what to look for. Can someone help Thanks Marge What version of WMP and Windows? If you save the attached video to the hard drive first, and then play this saved file with WMP instead, does that work? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mom045 wrote: > I get this message: Windows Media Player cannot play any items in the > p...

Outlook auto checking for messages, HELP!!!!!!
I just reinstalled Office 2000 SR-1 with Outlook (9.0.0.4527) I keep Outlook minimized, and untill the reinstall, if I got an email, it would chime and I would get the small icon on my taskbar. Now, I only get notification if I maximize Outlook nad switch from one folder to another. This prompts the Send/Receive and I get messages comming in from up to an hour ago depending on when I last checked. I am running a LAN and I have tried to check for an features in options but cannot find anything that pertains to this setting. I know this used to work!!! Any help would be greatly appreci...

forward email from corp. mailbox to hotmail
sorry if this is wrong area, i forget how to do the following: i want my exchange/outlook mail to automatically forward my inbox mail to my hotmail account. i want a copy in outlook and hotmail. i have done this before, but cannot remember. Is is a rule i create or something else within outlook?? thanks ...

Error messages on templates
Back in 1981 I wreote a SuperCalc templates for a spreedsheet. I ported that over to qutoPro, then to lotus 123, now to Excel. I have just updated to office 2003 and now my formulas show an error. They still work but they show an error. During the late 80's i even went to a workbook that used data sums in the worksheet with one sheet getting the data from the other sheets. They still work but gthey show an error. I tried changing the security level and that didn't work. How do I get exc el to accept my template/macros? charles arnett Can you give us an idea of the formu...

Rules and email accounts
Outlook 2003 refuses to remember connections between email accounts and rules. I want to run rules on messages received through particular accounts. I have about half a dozen accounts. I can set them up just fine. But the rule persists in using a different account. It switches when you press the "apply" button. It is not consistent on which account dominates. I can change the behaviour by changing the order of the accounts. There is a knowledgebase reference to this. But the solution -- start from scratch with a new rule -- does not work. This happened before. I got it to work ...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

Email
I keep getting mail from "Mail Delivery Subsystem" addressed to anyone at my website with the subject "Returned mail". Emails were never sent from my website to the address shown in the email. Anyone got any ideas what is happening? Thanks It's SPAM. Do a Google search on the subject of the email and you'll find it is common in the past few months. Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com www.acorntraining.com.au Canberra, Australia Joseph Joubert To teach is to learn twice. &...

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

Bitmap resize on same DC
I am a little be confused! I have a custom control with a bitmap inside I create the bitmap with this code ************************************************* CClientDC dc(this) ; if (m_dcGrid.GetSafeHdc() == NULL) { m_dcGrid.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc) ; m_bitmapGrid.CreateCompatibleBitmap(&dc, m_nClientWidth,m_nClientHeight) ; m_pbitmapOldGrid = m_dcGrid.SelectObject(&m_bitmapGrid) ; } ************************************************ and in OnPaint i have: ************************************************ CPaintDC dc(this) ; // device context for painting CDC memDC ; CBit...

Error When Sending Email from another program???
I am having trouble when I am sending email from Outlook 2000 using another program. I get an error of there is another program trying to send email on your behalf would you like to continue if you keep pressing yes it will send all the emails, but I don't want to push yes no 200 times if I am sending a bulk mailing via this other program how can I take this setting off? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you, Jason Suchon See the following links... http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm "Jason Suchon" &l...

Recurring Email
Is there a way to send recurring email in MS Outlook 2000? Try E-mail Scheduler: http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/email_scheduler/ -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Barry Sweet" <barrysweet@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:038d01c3a32d$19af23b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to send recurring email in MS Outlook 2000? ...

Email Message #4
Iam puzzled, a user has sent an email to 1 recipient yet it has been delivered to multiple. I have looked at the email and it has only one address in the To: field and nothing else?? Has anyone any ideas how this could have happened? Thank you in advance....... -- www.sg-consultancy.co.uk Sure, delegates or BCC, --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Simon Glencross asked: | Iam puzzled, a user has sent an email ...

"Message delivery to the remote domain '<ISP SMTP server>' failed for the following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host."
"Message delivery to the remote domain '<ISP SMTP server>' failed for the following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host." For the past couple of weeks I have been getting the above message every 10-15 minutes on Exchange 2000 SP3, Windows 2000 SP4. The SMTP queue also clogs up for a while then suddenly clears out. I have asked our ISP to look at their end & they claim there are no problems. A while ago I had this problem & switching off 8 bit MIME appeared to work (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=262168). I have made no ...

can someone walk me through setting up my email account?
every time i try to send email i get a pop up saying it no longer accepts hotmail or google or yahoo accounts. can someone walk me through set up in plain everyday (non geek) language so i can send and receive email? Have you tried to call your ISP and ask them this question. They will be happy to walk you through while you are on the phone with them -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "tonyintampa" <tonyintampa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

How to add Opportunity link to workflow email
Hello, how could I add link to Opportunity, when sending email from workflow. Example: I reassign Opportunity to other user and workflow sends email to him and informs about new opportunity assigned to him. How to add hyperlink to email ??? I use MS CRM 4.0 B.I. On 2 Lut, 13:07, "B.I." <aid...@jdjdjd.lt> wrote: > Hello, > > how could I add link to Opportunity, when sending email from workflow. > > Example: > I reassign Opportunity to other user and workflow sends email to him > and informs about new opportunity assigned to him. > How to add...

Linking emails to contacts in BCM / Outlook 2003
I see how to link emails to all contacts, but is there a way to pull up a single contact (in the Business Contact Manager) and link previously sent messages - without it going back through the entire BCM database and setting redundant links for them? Please advise, BSW ...

Properties of external saved emails
Hello all, I want to save my emails of outlook on a server drive. This works fine but with following problem: All properties are gone, the creation date is the date I saved the massage external and I have a hard time to find a specific email. Why are the properties of outlook gone when I save it external? Does anyone a answer for this? Or can I save the properties anyhow? Please understand I don't want to do it manually. You ask probably why does the guy want to save the files external. He can let it in outlook and he is fine. Unfornatly NO. For several reasons: - My pst file wi...

CStatic derived dialog and auto-resize
Hi, I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size dynamically. I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. >I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I >mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size >dynamically. >I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. You can resize a window by using the SetWindowPos or MoveWindow APIs. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

choosing email account to send newsletter
I made a newsletter in Publisher. In outlook 2007 I have 2 email accounts a personal and a business. The business is set to the default but when I email my newsletter via the email merge it sends it from my personal email. How do I choose which account to send from? Can I switch accounts? I would like to be able too use either one for different reasons or different types of newsletters. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Dan When you create an email, look to see if the from address has a drop down menu. If it does, it may include the other address to send from. -- Don - Publisher...

Missing Emails
I have 4 accounts that are supposed to come to outlook, one of them, when i get new mail, will show the mail, then after i read it it vanishes. any idea how to fix? Thank you "Jdadamsjr" <Jdadamsjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:842C0FA3-9B52-413F-B7BA-72D3F5432F72@microsoft.com... > I have 4 accounts that are supposed to come to outlook, one of them, when > i > get new mail, will show the mail, then after i read it it vanishes. any > idea > how to fix? Thank you Check the View settings. "Jdadamsjr" <Jda...

Personal Email Templates
A CRM user is supposed to be able to create personal email templates under "Tools > Options", but when a sales user goes there, the only tab available is "Miscellaneous" (no email templates tab). I've given the sales role the ability to create templates (under the "core records" tab), but still no access is given. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23%23Qe4GDcFHA.2124@TK2MSFTN...