recover an email folder

I accidentally deleted an email folder from my hotmail account when in
Windows Live Mail!
Is there anyway to recover the folder/emails?

Thanks
Andy

Look in the Deleted Items folder.

If not found there, your only option would be to use a 3rd party
Undelete utility looking for *.EML files.  The longer you wait and the
more you use the PC the less likely you'll recover much.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I accidentally deleted an email folder from my hotmail account when in
> Windows Live Mail!
> Is there anyway to recover the folder/emails?
>
> Thanks
> Andy

0
Michael

Procedure for sending an email in Publisher
I am trying to use Publisher for the first time to send an email newsletter. I have selected one of the templates and I was trying to send it to myself as a test. When I typed my email address and hit "send" I received an error message from Outlook Express. It said "Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are correct. Account: Hotmail, Server: http://services.msn.com/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: Bad Password, Port: 0, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number 0x800CCC32 I would greatly appreciate some guidanc...

How do you recover a parameter?
Hello, I would like to execute an excel file, for example, with a file name file.xls zz.txt And afterwards, in that file, I would like to recover the name zz.txt. Could you please help me? Thanks. Dave, I'm not sure what you mean by "execute" the Excel file, or "recover the name." It sounds as though you want to make a txt file from the xls file. If so, you'll need to open it in Excel, then do File - Save As, with the file type set to txt. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &...

Re: Public Folders permissions problem
ooops ... we're on Exchange 2003. j -- jj runnion jjrNOSPAM@sinte.edu "JJ Runnion" <jjrNOSPAM@sinte.edu> wrote in message news:... > somehow we've gotten "locked out" of permissions on the calendars and > other folders in our Public Folders. > When I right-click on the calendar in Exchange Manager Admin > Group\Folders\Public Folders, a username/password box pops up and won't > take any of the admin username/passwords (domain admin, enterprise admin, > etc.). I get "the operation failed. ID no:80007005 Exchange system > M...

outlook xp recovered data - from CD
I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp data from a failed hard drive: how do I move/copy/transfer the recovered Calendar, address book and contacts, personal folders, and emails from the data recovery CD to my existing Outlook folders? Where does that data reside on my new hard drive (windows xp pro oper system)? Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks. "kevinh" <kevin.hefner@aps.com> wrote in message news:0c7601c3b8f4$d417b3c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp > data from a failed hard drive: ho...

Email looping problem
Hi, We have recently taken over another company and I need to get the users at the new companies site to be able to receive emails in the format of our companies email e.g. both sites need to receive emails sent to joe.bloggs@xyz.com We have setup recipient policy on the new companies exchange to accept emails for our companies domain. We have also set the SMTP virtual server at each site to "forward email with unresolved recipients" to the public IP address of the other. The problem here is that when an email is sent to a user that doesn't exist both exchange servers w...

Moving email and address book to new drive
I had a 320GB drive failure and installed a new 500 GB and formatted and completely reloaded all my software on the clean disk. I installed the 320GB drive as my 2nd (D:) drive and can access most of my business files but I cannot get my old emails and address book from my old drive. Is there a file I can rename in my new drive (i.e. a made up example of OULTOOKLIB to OUTLOOKLIBNEW or OUTLOOKEMAILS to OUTLOOKEMAILSNEW) and copy and paste the original files from the old drive to the new? I would rename the files on the new drive just in case something went wrong. It would all...

can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email address?
I too have a list of email addresses in one column and would like to insert all addresses into one email for a mass mailing, is it possible to do without copy and pasting each email address in one at a time? I'd use this. Insert a new column to the right of the email address column. I'm gonna use A for my email column and B for my new column. Put this in B1: =A1 put this in B2: =B1&";"&A2 (Change the separator to what you need) And drag down the column. Copy that last cell and paste into your email to: field. Lizizfree wrote: > > I too have a list of e...

email mail merge drops attachment
I'm attempting an email mail merge to a recruiters database using Microsoft Outlook 2002. I'm running Windows XP on a home network with a shared internet connection, ISP is Optimum Online. The mail merge portion works fine. My problem is the outgoing emails are dropping an important attachment, which is my resume. Can anyone help? Individual emails with the same attachment work fine. The attachment gets dropped when I send the same email out of a mail merge. Please reply to MStieglitz@optonline.net Thanks very much for your help. This is a limitation of Ma...

Sent messages are not going to the SENT ITEMS folder
When I send messages in Outlook 2000, sent messages are not going into the Sent Items folder. I've got the check box set at Tools, Options, E-Mail Options, Save Copies of Sent Messages in Sent Items Folder. It seems it was working, but not for the past three days. Any ideas? I'm using Windows XP Home, Office 2000. hgfd ...

Recover live calendars?
Someone was helping me cleanup an old laptop and they deleted important calendars from my WLM. I have months worth of appointments and need some help/instructions. Thanks (I hope) Did you sign in to Live services in WLM? It will not say Sign in below the Close X if you are signed in. calendar.live.com will have the calendars that will sync back to WLM the next time you connect with WLM. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "nimbus" <nimbus@live.com> wrote in message news:CDFEEBEA-D031-4B0B-AECC-58F904E3E601@microsoft.com... > Someone was helping ...

Not receiving email in outlook
Help!! Pc challenged here. I'm sending mail in Outlook with no problem, but not receiving any new or return mail. Running XP, SP2. Do you get any errors when you try to receive mail? Also, you mention XP. Is that your OS or version of Outlook? "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBE654FB-4900-4D6F-BC77-DFFF4F944191@microsoft.com... > Help!! Pc challenged here. I'm sending mail in Outlook with no problem, > but > not receiving any new or return mail. Running XP, SP2. Hi Vince, and thank you for responding. XP is my ...

Recover !!
Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much for my system (like all windows updates) i uninstalled oulook then reinstalled the old version now i have none of my old emails and there not in my hotmail either and they were going into both, hotmail and my outlook ~ so can anyone help me? or is it lost forever What is the version of your old Outlook? Try to search *.pst file "Robin" <rwtsr1@msn.com> wrote in message news:cb4101c48a4c$21dfd000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much > for my system (like all windows upda...

Exchange 5.5 Tracing Spoofed Email
I am administrating an Exchange 5.5 server with about 100 mailboxes. For financial reasons we are not able to upgrade. 5.5 works well most of the time, but lately we've run into a problem with SPAM. It appears that some PC on our network is sending spam. The outbound email appears in the queue. It goes to seemingly random addresses (not any that would be in anyone's Outlook contact list) and the sender is blank. Relaying is turned off (per the MS Knowlege Base article) and I have gone through the steps to verify it. My guess is that the worm is on our local network and th...

Email document as Text too
Is it possible to email a document's content as a text as well? Thanks. Maria JASSB Not certain what you mean. You can save a Publisher file as text or as a .doc. Or you can copy the text and paste it into an email post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JASSB" <JASSB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1CE741A-690E-4444-A3F2-F98AF1623CF8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to email a document's content as a text as well? > > Thanks. > Maria > JASSB ...

how do i set up outlook expres inside a company and set my email
need immidiate action What has this to do with Word? Ask your company IT support. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "sukanta" <sukanta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDFAAD93-EBF4-4FBE-A407-29066C1968DE@microsoft.com... > need i...

Recover Unsaved
I need help. Excel closed without saving what I was working on now I need to recover it.... You do not say how Excel closed or what version you are using. The later versions have an AutoRecover feature. If you closed Excel without saving the file, you may not be able to recover. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConference.com "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F64C96B-62FD-430D-A27A-DF00A9AA64D0@microsoft.com... >I need help. Exce...

downloaded email not in inbox!
I upgraded from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 and when I download my pop3 email it recieves the messages but they dont appear in my inbox or anywhere else! I've created a new pst file and tried downloading to that but the file size doesn't change after emails come in, so emails are lost once they are deleted from the pop3 server. Anyone have suggestions?! Why arent the emails going to the pst and my inbox? thanx. ...

Help! I accidentally deleted emails that I desperately need to recover... Any suggestions please?
Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? Many thanks! On 1/26/10 10:20 AM, in article C7847266.27FB9%gavin@kerner.com, "Gavin Wilding" <gavin@kerner.com> wrote: > Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? It depends on what you backed up. Without more details, we can't help. You can use Switch Identity to access data in a second Identity. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> YouTalk <...

Using word as email editor
I had word and outlook 2000, and was able to use word as my email editor in outlook 2000 and also send word documents via email (and the box in outlook 2000 to use word as the email editor was checked). Now I have outlook 2003 (but still word 2000). Now the box in outlook to use word as my email editor is greyed out. Cannot make messages in outlook using word as the editor, and also cannot make word documents and send email via outlook. Any ideas? Thanks > Cannot make > messages in outlook using word as the editor, and also > cannot make word documents and send email vi...

Cannot delete public folder items while being folder owner
We are having this problem that seems to be a little weird.. A person having access as a publishing editor or even folder owner of our public folders (contacts, calendar, or tasks) cannot delete anything that was made more than a week ago. If someone creates a new item now then one of those people can manipulate it however they want.. But on an older entry only the administrator account can delete or change an entry.. Even people with ownership and editor rights cannot do it.. This is the annoying error an owner or someone with sufficient rights sees when trying to perform this task ...

Not receiving email in outlook #2
About 1 month ago, Email was no longer being received in my Outlook inbox. I can still read my emails via Hotmail . After lots of frustration, I have not been able to resolve. Any suggestions? Chris Any error messages ?? Post it here . Also describe what happens --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:D3FF1F7F-8A8A-465A-8023-67F0B0D054EC@microsoft.com... > About 1 month ago, Email was no longer being receiv...

Recover junk mail
How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail folder that I mistakenly just deleted? afaik...locally emptying or purging the junk mail folder is permanent in WLM(and also if using WLM for http access to a Hotmail account). If Pop3, access the web server holding the account to determine if the messages are present(ymmv) in the web Deleted folder. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18654186-1254-4406-9DAF-22B213E775D4@microsoft.com... > How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail fold...

Sending more than 1 page in an email
I have created a 3 page newsletter and the mail program in Publisher only allows me to send 1 page. Is there a way to send all 3 in one email -- bob07 Send it as a PDF file. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. There are others. Do a search. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bob07" <bob07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71DD3B01-048C-491B-9D93-D0ECF9214A54@microsoft.com... >I have created a 3 page newsletter and the mail program in Publisher o...

Outlook font size changes in the middle of an email message
In Outlook 2002, using HTML as the message format, when I am typing a message in an email, the font changes size all of a sudden, it'll go from 12 to 14 points. Not sure why, but it sometimes happens to only some of the text. ...

Outlook 2003 has lost track of its .PST folders
Hi - For some reason - my copy of Outlook 2003 has lost track of how many .PST files are open. I've only got one .PST - but Outlook is showing 3 in its folder list. They all appear to have the same identical information in them. It's not really a problem except that Outlook thinks there are 3 contacts list - but only one (number 2 on this list) has any data in it when I try to use the address book function. Anyhow - how do I get Outlook to relearn which folders it is using. The data management tool only shows one file active. There must be someway to get Outlook to refresh it&#...