recover account

I removed an account in WLM, and lost a lot of message.
So can I recorver them.

Please help me.

Thanks
Edson

If this was a pop3 account, then no. Removal of an account in WLM deletes the account and all stored messages from one's hard
drive.

To remove an account, one has to answer yes to a prompt for deletion. WLM's prompt explaining the deletion could be improved upon
making it much clearer on the impact.
Here's what the prompt stated
<qp>
Are you sure you want to remove the <account name> account ?
If this account is set so that messages are deleted from the e-mail server as you read then in Mail, your messages will be
permantely deleted when you remove this account. To save them, move them to a storage folder before you remove this account. If you
don't see and storage folders, click the View menu, and then click Storage folders.
</qp>

If you backed up the messages prior to account removal(File/Export/Messages/..), they can be imported(File/import/Messages/..)

Also is this was a pop3 account and that account in WLM was configured to Leave Messages on the server, then check the web
interface for that account and forward or archive accordingly.

If the account was a Hotmail type account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) then your mail should still exist on the web interface at
http:/mail.live.com.  Recreating the Hotmail type account in WLM will download the folders and the messages after a next
send/receive for that account.

If this was an IMAP account, your messages may also be available on your account web server.
--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Edson" <Edson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD26ABBD-EB96-45AE-B12A-59C4D33FE993@microsoft.com...
> I removed an account in WLM, and lost a lot of message.
> So can I recorver them.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks
> Edson

0
winston

Account Numbers keep changing
I noticed this month that account numbers of payees have all changed to a 32 character hexadecimal number (they look like GUIDs to me). No matter how many times I reset them to the correct number, after I restart Money, or if I update online services they revert back to the weird looking number. This all seems to have occurred after I recently did a File Repair in Money to fix an issue with phantom transactions showing up. Is there any chance that this is normal behavior? If not, how do I recover from this. Just for fun I opened up an old archive version of my .MNY file. I viewed the account...

Is it possible to configure 2 Exchange account in Outlook 2003?
We have configured AD and DC in Windows 2003 server and it running Exchange 2003. Domain name is @abc.com. (As an example) We want to configure an exchange server for get mail from @xyz.com for selected users in @ABC.com. When selected @ABC domain users logging to domain they like to check their booth accounts (@ABC and @xyz) in outlook 2003. Is this possible? If it is any links or resources will much appreciated. Rush wrote: > We have configured AD and DC in Windows 2003 server and it running > Exchange 2003. Domain name is @abc.com. (As an example) > We want to configure an excha...

outlook xp recovered data - from CD
I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp data from a failed hard drive: how do I move/copy/transfer the recovered Calendar, address book and contacts, personal folders, and emails from the data recovery CD to my existing Outlook folders? Where does that data reside on my new hard drive (windows xp pro oper system)? Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks. "kevinh" <kevin.hefner@aps.com> wrote in message news:0c7601c3b8f4$d417b3c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp > data from a failed hard drive: ho...

How do you recover a parameter?
Hello, I would like to execute an excel file, for example, with a file name file.xls zz.txt And afterwards, in that file, I would like to recover the name zz.txt. Could you please help me? Thanks. Dave, I'm not sure what you mean by "execute" the Excel file, or "recover the name." It sounds as though you want to make a txt file from the xls file. If so, you'll need to open it in Excel, then do File - Save As, with the file type set to txt. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &...

How to add Account web page in Account form
Hello how to add an Account web page into Account form. I created new tab added iframe what next to do? B.I. You could add javascript to the OnLoad event on the account form and have it change the url for the iframe to point to your account web page ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "B.I." <babilonas5@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rPLx0EFHHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello > > how to add an Account web page into Account form. > I created new tab added iframe > what next to do? > &...

Project Accounting
My client uses AIA documents for some of their clients. We used the modified PA Invoice Format Project Summary Page 1. How do you note Stored Materials (Materials purchased but not installed) in GP so that is shows in the 702 & the 703? Thank you. ...

Balancing Account Screen
On the Balancing Accounts page, why would Microsoft developers remove the details on the # and amount of debits and credits on an account. These details are imperative for a person who has a lot of transactions (such as small businesses) to reconcile with their bank. This has been on the balancing screen since the very first version of Money. However, in version 2004, these details were removed from the screen. It is obvious that none of your developers ever use the application to balance their account; because if a single transaction has an amount transposed, the user has no al...

Account Unknown
Throughout our Exchange 2003 organisation, the security pages show two "Account unknowns" as well as the expected accounts. These unknown accounts cannot be removed as they are inherited from parent objects. In the Exchange System Manager, properties of the top-level object also show these two "account unknown" on the security tab and again they cannot be removed as they are inherited from its parent. Should these unknown accounts be removed and if so how? Where are they being inherited from? "Mark Goodspeed" <MarkGoodspeed@discussions.microsoft.com>...

account width
We have an account with 7 segments and length of over 30 characters. Currently we cannot view the whole account. If Dynamics will allow an account to be 66 characters in length, it should also allow viewing this account without having to toggle around. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

Recover live calendars?
Someone was helping me cleanup an old laptop and they deleted important calendars from my WLM. I have months worth of appointments and need some help/instructions. Thanks (I hope) Did you sign in to Live services in WLM? It will not say Sign in below the Close X if you are signed in. calendar.live.com will have the calendars that will sync back to WLM the next time you connect with WLM. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "nimbus" <nimbus@live.com> wrote in message news:CDFEEBEA-D031-4B0B-AECC-58F904E3E601@microsoft.com... > Someone was helping ...

How do I set accounts in Outlook 2007 to receive hotmail accounts.
I have been receiving my MSN email on Outlook using Verizon DSL and a verizon/MSN program. Last week, verizon dropped the MSN service (I still have an MSN hotmail account), and I can no longer receive my MSN email on Outlook. E-mail is still there on Windows Live, but I hate Windows Live. When I called Verizon, they told me that Microsoft had blocked all hotmail accounts on Verizon. This seems too incredible to be true. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is Microsoft really blocking hotmail accounts on Outlook? The easiest way to download emails from Hotmail is to us...

Recover !!
Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much for my system (like all windows updates) i uninstalled oulook then reinstalled the old version now i have none of my old emails and there not in my hotmail either and they were going into both, hotmail and my outlook ~ so can anyone help me? or is it lost forever What is the version of your old Outlook? Try to search *.pst file "Robin" <rwtsr1@msn.com> wrote in message news:cb4101c48a4c$21dfd000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much > for my system (like all windows upda...

Automate Account Numbers
Hi, I posted this but couldn't see it. So here it is again. I want to automate account number allocation when creating new accounts. Is this possible? Am I able to create rules for the account number? Also if everything is possible with luck, can we do so for the accounts we are going to migrate from Goldmine, though they didn't have any account numbers. Silly questions. Appreciate your help. Tony ...

Creating Activities for Multiple Accounts
Hey Everyone, I appreciated the help on the last question, so of course I have another one. How am I able to create a "mass activity" for multiple accounts? For example, I would like to create an activity on multiple accounts when a fax blast goes out so that it's recorded for all of the accounts targeted. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Tiffany Tiffany, If it were me I would create a Quick Campaign. By doing so you will have the ability to track any responses you get. ~Dave ...

Project Account
I have a customer who had recently upgraded to V10 from V7.5. In V7.5 there was a certain process they went through for a credit note - they did a TM return and then produced a zero invoice by marking the project as non-billable. Say they entered the T&M return for 75% - they would enter the qty as 0.75 - this would then produce WIP and COGS distribution at 75% of the value. When they then produced a zero invoice by entering a new bill and setting it as N/B - this would then reverse out the WIP and COGS at the correct amout i.e. 75% of the value. However they have noticed that in V1...

chart of accounts #2
Is there a way to copy the chart of accounts from one company to another Hi Jerry, Yes sure, through integration manager it is so easy or copy directly tables from one company to another, for this, you should familiar in sql. The tables you should copy is (gl setup and chart of account), GL00100, GL00102, GL00103, GL00104, GL00105, GL40000, GL40200 Before play with sql database make sure u should have a good back of ur data. Good Luck BS "jerry" <jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91482430-4F27-4C9E-ADEE-AEB43DE8FAAC@microsoft.com... > Is there a...

Account fremework and account segments
I have been reading on the instal and setup of GP10 and under the GP utilities setup section when I came accross the referances to setting up the Account framework (what exectly is the Account framework verbage in reffering to? Name ? Account number length?) I also need to know what a segment account is and what it is in referance to. This is needed to setup the number of segments, segment name and segment length. Thanks. The account framework is a design constraint that defines the maximum size of your account number and the segments of the account. First, segments..... if your...

Fixed Asset Cost Account Issue
Once you assign any purchasing transaction (PM/POP) to Fixed Asset Master during the time of creating new asset. After sometime you relize that you have done one mistake and want to rolback the transaction, there is the procedure to delete the transaction althgh you can rollback the fixed asset but there is no effect on PM/POP Purchasing Transaction which was linked at the time of asset creation. The second thing which is not related to abouve is but what's happen is my users mistakenly attached the PM/POP Trasnaction to an asset at the time of creation and later they reliaze that ...

analytical accounting and reconciliation
we are using gp 10 at our company and we just activated analytical accounting ,transactions entry are ok but reconcilaition isnt working,whenever user click reconcile ,first it takes a lot of time then it displays analytical accounting error list with old posted recconcilaition entries from year 2004,2005 though these years are closed indicating to choose default on analytical accounting transaction entry window I cant understand how to enter analytical code for old posted entries What version of GP (? > About Microsoft Dynamics GP)? There were a good number of fixes for Analytical Ac...

National Account changes
I'm working with a client where there are some customer accounts that originally were not set as parent accounts. Later these were changed to establish parent/child relationships. When that happened there were unapplied payments under the parent account. Those payments were later applied to invoices for the children but there seems to have been a glitch. Looking at those payments now you can see which invoice they were apllied to however the unapplied amount on the payment doesn't reflect that actual amount that shows as being applied. I'm going to try checklinks to see ...

External POP3 E-mail Accounts
Hello, Our email server is hosted by outside company. We have Exchnage 2003 installed in our company. We use outlook 2003 to receive our email from our host company. We don't want redirect MX record to our exchange server. We have some 5 outside salespeople, they use OWA to see the email. We have to use 5 PCs w/Outlook on to receive new e-mails every 10 min. Can we just use one PC to handel all jobs? Thanks You could... or you could get a pop3 connector and run it on the server (or on one desktop) - see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.asp for more information ...

Recover Unsaved
I need help. Excel closed without saving what I was working on now I need to recover it.... You do not say how Excel closed or what version you are using. The later versions have an AutoRecover feature. If you closed Excel without saving the file, you may not be able to recover. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConference.com "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F64C96B-62FD-430D-A27A-DF00A9AA64D0@microsoft.com... >I need help. Exce...

Help! I accidentally deleted emails that I desperately need to recover... Any suggestions please?
Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? Many thanks! On 1/26/10 10:20 AM, in article C7847266.27FB9%gavin@kerner.com, "Gavin Wilding" <gavin@kerner.com> wrote: > Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? It depends on what you backed up. Without more details, we can't help. You can use Switch Identity to access data in a second Identity. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> YouTalk <...

Outlook Live and two hotmail accounts
I have just upgraded to Outlook Live (ie 2003). I run this on an XP machine. I have two hotmail accounts which I wish to access with Outlook. One works fine, but the other doesn't. The two accounts have different .NET logons (whatever that means). I go through the procedure to add the offending account using Outlook Connector. It duly appears on the list but when I try to open the folder, it complains with a message "This folder could not be opened". Both hotmail accounts are Hotmail Plus. The only obvious difference is that the misbehaving one is '@hotmail.co.uk'...

Recover junk mail
How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail folder that I mistakenly just deleted? afaik...locally emptying or purging the junk mail folder is permanent in WLM(and also if using WLM for http access to a Hotmail account). If Pop3, access the web server holding the account to determine if the messages are present(ymmv) in the web Deleted folder. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18654186-1254-4406-9DAF-22B213E775D4@microsoft.com... > How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail fold...