out box error

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Maybe their server is down?

Pinging shipent.net [66.103.127.174] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 66.103.127.174:

or they are completely shutting down... try the address below

Contact Name: Brett Shipman

Contact Telephone:	EMAIL ONLY
Address:	606 S. 18th ST Blackwell, OK 74631
E-Mail: shipent@shipent.net

"We have recently disconnected out business phone line. Serious inquiries
may email us, and we will send you a phone number you can call to contact us
via phone."

"donnship" <donnship@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i get this error on this accouts
>
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
> the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
> provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.
>
> Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
> Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No
>
> why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account

0
Magnus
9/13/2010 1:00:06 AM
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"donnship"  wrote in message =

i get this error on this accouts

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and =
read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail =
service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'dshipman@shipent.net'.

Subject 'ttest shipent.net'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 not local host shipent.net, not a gateway
Server: 'mail.cyber-rover.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

why i can not sent to the account.  it a good account=20

0
Gary

Lists Box
I have a form with fields; ID, DATE and QUANTITY. The Date andQuantity Field I've changed into a List Box showing the two columnsrespectively and the ID field is left as a normal text box. When Iclick on any item in the list box the ID change change according towhich ever entry I have selected. Unfortunetly ID field staysconstant!!Any suggestionsThanks Hi, Asif,did you include the ID field in the ListBox?The easiest solution:1) Add the ID field to the RowSource.2) Point the BoundColumn to the ID field.3) Set the ID field column width to 0.HTHVlado"Asif" <asifhashmani@hotmail.c...

Server Unavailable Error getting to PST
Hello all, I have a user with a Windows 2000 Workstation with Office 2003. The user stores his archive on their H drive. The user occassionally gets the error that the server is not available when trying to access his Office 2003 PST Archive. When you check the connection to the H drive it comes up fine. I have installed the Microsoft Profile Cleanup service on the machine and it seemed to stop for a while though im not sure is that was what helped. I have had our network guys watch the line for network drops or errors and so far they have not seen anything. Any ideas of things i can try her...

servor error 550
i typed the incorrect email address and cannot get rid of the message I am assuming when you setup your email account: Alt + T, Accounts, Properties, ........ -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "aligoose" <aligoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1D2450E-F61C-4032-A327-6535E12FF277@microsoft.com... > i typed the incorrect email address and cannot get rid of the message if this is the e-mail address of the person you are sending to, go to the Outbox folder and either select the message and then press Delete or double click the message to open in...

In-Box
My in-box label in left rail shows 4 messages, however they do not download, while at the same time other new messages download. Has Outlook forgotten how to count? You probably have a filter applied to your view so that some messages are not shown. Verify that your view is set to the Messages view via the View-> Current View menu If that doesn't work either, use Customize Current View from the same menu and use the Reset Current View button. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, H...

XP Pro SP 3 repeated crashes serious error messages
XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise. Event Type: Error Event Source: Schedule Event Category: None Event ID: 7901 Date: 12/31/2009 Time: 5:00:00 PM User: N/A Computer: DELL8400 Description: The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Indymagoo wrote: > XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 > Multiple errors under this type. Caus...

Combo Box Result
Hi all, I have two unbound combo boxes (c1 and c2) that based on the value of c1, will determine what shows for c2. By selecting c1, it will correctly limit to what c2 shows, but when I select the option for c2, it is not choosing the correct value. The result set for c2 is based off a table, that has the following format: ISID ISD ITID 1 red 1 2 blue 1 3 green 1 4 red 2 5 blue 2 6 green 2 c1 will select the ITID, which then limits what I see in c2 to the correct set (I even brought in the ISID column to make sure the numbers ...

SharePoint Farm Backup error
I have installed Sharepont 2007 in one box and SQL Server 2008 in separate box running through Windows Server 2008. I have shared a folder for farm backup, that shared folder is smothly accssible from both the boxes but during the backup using STSADM.exe I received the following errors in backup log file. Any body Please help me to solve this issue? Errors --------------------------------------------------------- [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: Using directory: \\bd-sharepoint01\SharePointBackup\spbr0001\. [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: The backup/restore process included th...

Payables Cheques Error Problem
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I need to go to enable/fix this problem. In the Select Payables Cheques window, when I try to print a report, I keep getting the "Cannot access this report because the dictionary containing it is not loaded" window. I've looked into the report security settings and the only one that is similar to Payables is Purchasing >> MC computer Checks Posting Journal which is already set to modified. Thanks for your input. Ian Do you have a third party product for check printing? Something like Accountable Forms Printer or Mecorma? Those ...

Win2k8 R2 DC kerberos errors
Added a few win2k8 R2 DC into a Win2k3 domain. Got lots of kerberos errors with event ID 4771, 4769 on these new R2 DCs. Can't find much information on the errors. Can someone advice? Thanks. Hello chris, With Windows server 2008 and higher OS some Kerberos enhancements where made and this auditing options are new where earlier OS versions can't work with. See here for details: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc749438(WS.10).aspx Check this article to reverse the Kerberos auditing if needed: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736727(WS.10)....

Outlook 2000 Error #2
Hi all, I am getting the following error when ever I try to send an email, it received OK. OUTLOOK.exe Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point StrTOKex could not be located in the dynamic link library MS0ERT2.DLL This is followed by a second error message which says: an error occured while attempting to open windows AdressBook unable to find the WAB DLL. Can any body help. Thanks in advance Dave ...

Message box with Combo box function
Is it possible to create a combo box within a message box i.e. whenthe user clicks on preview report a message box appears and says"which report do you want to open?" and a combo box displays thedifferent reports available with the user clicks, upon clicking therelevant report opensThanks * Asif wrote:> Is it possible to create a combo box within a message box i.e. when> the user clicks on preview report a message box appears and says> "which report do you want to open?" and a combo box displays the> different reports available with the user clicks, upon clickin...

KB926666 dst patch causes mailstores not to mount (Error 0x89a)
After applying KB926666, the DST patch, my mailstores on my exchange 2003 sp2 server will not mount. I receive the error: Error 0x89a starting database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (<my server>))" on the Microsoft Exchange Information Store. After uninstalling the patch, things work fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Microsoft- is there going to be a fix for this or a solution for this? Since you got the patch, did you call in the incident and report this?? -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

combo box query
Hi, I have a combo box that includes a drop down box when selected. Can this be in any way altered so you can scroll down the box ? at the moment, i have to select the box with my mouse, then browse through the contents using either my up / down buttons or the little down arrows. It would be so much easier to scroll up & down. When i select the combobox, presently it scrolls excel and not the box. And help appreciated. Nige ...

Sync Error
I am getting an error in my sync log: Error synchronizing folder [80004005-501-0-550] The client operation failed. A KB article said to open all messages with attachments, but that didn't help. I even deleted most of them. Here's my setup: Outlook 2000 w/ Exchange Server 2000 Windows98SE Offline folders enabled Symantec NAV/Corporate Edition (mentioned in the KB article) Thanks for the help...Neil ...

Edit Box Display Control
I have a dialog-based app, and I want to have a read-only edit box to display changing output(when the user hits a button, the displayed numbers change in the edit box). Can I change the background color of the edit box, or should i just draw a rectangle and write text to it to control the background? Thanks, Matt Just change the readonly style of the editbox. Take a look at the CEdit::SetReadOnly() method. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "matt" <bonmatt10@cs.com> wrote in message news:c2838b8f.0312281100.2574e9ef@posting.goo...

Strict parse error
hi all, i have written a program that generates the excel file from xml file data. when i change data in the generated excel file it displays an error called "Strict Parse Error". how do i resolve that? thanks nilay ...

Automatic update the number in a text box
Hello: I have text boxes in my charts. In that text box, I need to copy a number from another sheet each time I update charts. I am wondering if there is a way that I can update the number automatically. Thanks in advance! Is the number in the same cell every time? Here's how to create a new text box that's linked to a cell (whenever I try linking an existing text box, Excel just draws a new one on top of the old one). Select the chart. Press the equals key. Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell with the mouse. The formula bar reads like: =Sheet2!$B$2 Press enter. - ...

emon.dll missing error
Hi all- I am getting a error message upon start up of Outlook2000. RarSFXO/Emon.dll not found. Outlook seems to run fine after clicking OK. I have googled and not found much info(many references to NOD32 which I am not using) I am running W2K SP4 fully updated. Fresh install of Office2000 Premium Outlook setup for internet only. Search of drive found no emon.dll. What directory on the CD is it located so I can just extract it? max "What's in a Name?" <maxwachtel@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:g2rv26$2h8$1@registered.motzarella.org... > > Hi all- > ...

To chage the string of the Message Box
Hello, I was told the following query, and it works good. How can I change the Notes By to be a Msg String : "Dicatat Oleh". I want it as a variable, because i have already the table of String message, so that it can be in many languages. INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Subject, a.Notes & [Note by] FROM [C:\Churchdata\Churchdataconso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb].Catatan AS a; Thanks in advance for many helps. -- Frank Situmorang Are you talking about a stored query that you...

how do you supress the "Number stored as text" error message
Is there a way to supress the feature that displays a green triangle in the upper left corner of a cell when you store numbers as text? I frequently WANT to store numbers as text, and I'd like to make those triangles disappear. Thanks in advance, Paul Hi, go to Menu, Options, error checking tab, uncheck "number stored as text". jeff >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to supress the feature that displays a green triangle in the >upper left corner of a cell when you store numbers as text? I frequently >WANT to store numbers as text, and I'd like...

Turn on Edit option in Combo Box
How do you turn on the Edit option in a Combo Box in Excel 2000? I have no problem entering the drop-down part, but cannot get it to allow editing. Please help. Pam Williams Pam What kind of combobox? Forms toolbar, Control Toolbox, or Data Validation. What do you mean by editing? Do you want to edit an entry on the list, add a new entry to the list, or just be able to type in a value that's not on the list? -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "Pam at Greer" <Pam at Greer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Startup & closing error message
when starting Excel xp small business edition, an error message comes up. The message is; "compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew". After closing the error message, Excel functions properly. Then when closing the Excel application, another error message is displayed; "Compile error in hidden module: DistMon". Closing the error message also closes the application. This is not a fatal problem, but is a minor annoyance. Any words to the wise would be appreciated. I sent this for someone yesterday. Homework?? look here. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...

How do I add input data in the input ranges in drop down boxes.
I have a spreadsheet that was sent to me that has drop down boxes with data that you can select and it is link to other drop down boxes. I would like to add additional data in the drop down box range but cannot find where you add additional data to select in the drop down boxes. Thanks, Charlie If the dropdown lists are created by Data Validation, you can select the cell, and choose Data>Validation. In the Source box, you'll see the range where the list is stored. If that's not it, right-click on the dropdown list, and choose Format Control On the Control tab, you'l...

Runtime Error #19
When I try to start outlook it comes up with runtime error in visual c + + library error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same problem. Can somebody perhaps help. The os is XP home. ...

Getting External Data errors when saving an excel spreadsheet
Hello all, I am having an issue with Office 2007. After one employee exports a table from Access 2003 to Excel 2007. They then e-mail it to it's destination using outlook 2007. From there they are having a hard time trying to open the spreadsheet and cut and paste some of the info to another excel spreadsheet on the desktop. It doesn't always happen, and the error says something about an external data error and excel has to recover. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Frank <FrankD@eappeals.com> wrote: > I am having an issue with Office 2007. This is not ...