no stationary preview

The preview won't display for only one user.  Using version 2009. Also, I
can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can
reinstall it.

WLM will be in the Windows Live Essentials folder . . . .

"Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The preview won't display for only one user.  Using version 2009. Also, I
> can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I
> can
> reinstall it.

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:34:54 AM
XP
Control Panel/Add-Remove Settings/Windows Live Essentials
 - double click, wait for the 'Option menu'(shows Uninstall or Repair), click uninstall, the subsequent screen will show the
installed applications. If you wish to reinstall a program..after removal its best to rerun the Installer available from
download.live.com in the web installer or full installer versions.

Vista/Windows 7
Control Panel/Programs and Features/Windows Live Essentials
 - same as above

If you are having problems with WLM and do have the current version..you should have noticed an item on the 'Option menu titled
Repair...consider that option before program removal and reinstall.

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CCF297-1AED-4996-BD7C-CCCA6C10FF12@microsoft.com...
> The preview won't display for only one user.  Using version 2009. Also, I
> can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can
> reinstall it.

0
winston

Stationary
Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. Yes, just add them to your stationery folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie <leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked: | Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS | Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. ...

Detect Print Preview
I'd like to clear some once my view is switched to the print preview view. I tried adding OnPrintPreview to my view but it never gets called. Apparently, the framework is calling the CView version and it is not virtual. (Although OnPrint is.) I tried hooking within OnBeginPrinting and OnPrint and even tried hooking my frame's OnSetPreviewMode but these hooks appear to all run before the view has been switched to a CPreviewView (or whatever it's called). Does anyone know how to determine when the view has changed to print preview? Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://w...

Maximising report previews
I have a form running a VBA Do loop that assembles reports. As each report is created, it is necessary to preview it, to determine whether or not it is to be printed. This means pausing the Do loop in order to take the necessary action. One way of doing this is to open the report in dialogue mode and a second is to open it from an intermediate form which is itself opened in dialogue mode. The latter is the more practical because the intermediate form can carry a pair of command buttons marked ‘Accept’ and ‘Skip’, for example, but both methods suffer from the same drawback, with diff...

Auto Preview Failure
I am using IE 6 and OE 6 and XP Home. Until a few days ago, when I clicked on a newsgroup alt.binaries file, the ..jpg attachment would open (auto prevew?). Now, when I click on an file, the header appears in the preview pane and the attachment icon (paperclip) is displayed. To view the .jpg attachment I have to click on the icon and then choose either to view the .jpg file or save the file. In OE, I have tried View/layout/disabling Preview Panel and re-enabling it without any success. .. Searching google.com I have read some "solutions" that suggest re-instaling IE, OE,...

Preview message #2
Hi all I am new on this area and have question: is there option to preview message? I am using OUTLCTL.DLL on my window, and wish to preview selected message in HTML browser control (ieframe) or on some other way. Thank you Zdravko "Zdravko" <user.clarion@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23qkMqMGOKHA.4700@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I am new on this area and have question: > is there option to preview message? > I am using OUTLCTL.DLL on my window, and wish to preview selected message in > HTML browser control (ieframe) or on some other way. Please don't...

Two different print previews on two differnt operating systems.
Hello all. Hoping someone can help me here. Has anyone ever ran across a situation where when the user clicks print preview in Excel, on one operating system (Windows NT) you get 2 pages, but when on another operating system (Windows 2000 or XP) it comes in as one page? The same situation occurs when the user prints. If so, how did you solve this problem? Hi Eric Always a problem with different printers If you print with code you can try this Sub test() With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .FitToPagesWide = 1 .FitToPagesTall = 1 End With ActiveSheet.PrintOut End Sub ...

Images no longer preview
For the past few days of using Publisher 2003 I have noticed the images I insert no longer appear in my designs and in print preview. This has started happening after Office SP3 downloaded and installed followed by SP2 for Office. I don't know if the SP2 forced a roll-back on the installation or not. Is there any way I can fix the problem or should I force SP3 back in place on top of SP2? Jeremy <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > For the past few days of using Publisher 2003 I have noticed the > images I insert no longer appear in my de...

Control to show image thumbnail preview
Hi, I am searching some control that can show the image preview just like windows vista where image preview can be shown and when user want to change the preview size, it can also be changed. So, if anybody is aware of such control, please let me know. Regards, Jigar mehta http://www.codeproject.com/vcpp/gdiplus/GdiPThumbnailsViewer.asp?df=100&forumid=23489&exp=0&select=996598 Tom "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144408911.294652.270800@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am searching some control that can sho...

Briefpapier / stationary
In outlook i have used different stationaries for the background of my mail. But in WLM it shows the names but when I select one it will not appear on preview and will not be added in the mail. But some are working but they are the standard of Microsoft. Could you and other users help us! Kind regards from a snowy and cold Netherlands ...

New stationary
A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen before. What can be done to correct this? "topcat" <topcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0137B540-FDA3-4062-BA83-21C15878A173@microsoft.com... >A tech person helped me implement new stationary last evening. Now when I > create new eMail the lines of text seem double spaced. This did NOT happen > before. What can be done to correct this? No need to ask the same question multiple time...

How not to preview information in formula bar when in a cell w/lots of info?
I've looked and looked in the archives of teh excel ngs via google. I can't seem to find this info so I know I'm not asking for the right info. Help file also unhelpful, probably for the same reason. When we have more than on "line" of text in a cell, and when the cell is the active one, the formula bar shows all this info in that sort of preview but that obstructs the information in the cells directly below the formula bar. I can't remember how to turn that feature off. Anyone know? Only way I can think is Tools->Options, View tab, uncheck Formula Bar and ...

Stationary
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there's a way to use clipart in Word for stationary in Outlook. Thanks! ...

no stationary preview
The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can reinstall it. WLM will be in the Windows Live Essentials folder . . . . "Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CCF297-1AED-4996-BD7C-CCCA6C10FF12@microsoft.com... > The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I > can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I > can > reinstall it. XP Con...

Stationary in Windows Live Mail
How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ? How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live Mail ? FDLeyda Windows Live Mail Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message news:eQPZ1zx7KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP0...

Query about stationary
Hi all I will try and keep this as simple as possible - I actually use Outlook Express (OE from here on) but have a client that wanted me to create stationary for her outgoing email using her logo in her Microsoft Outlook (MO from here on) ... and I have noticed this does not work the same as in OE ... I need to know if it is in fact possible to have a logo just placed on the top left of the email page (like I can do in OE and do all the time) because when setting it up MO automatically tiles the logo and I have since read under Help that if the picture size does not cover the message...

preview in outlook
Hi, can anyone tell me if preview of messages should be switched off for security security reasons, Some spam seems to download their webpage on to the preview. Surely this means they have then accessed my computer. What can they gain from this? I am using Office XP, but I know of other people who are asking the same question with other "Outlooks". any comments gladly received. Mike <antispam@spamhate.com> wrote: > Hi, can anyone tell me if preview of messages should be switched off > for security security reasons, If you are up-to-date on Outlook 2002's ...

Email Stationary
Is it possible to design your own stationary for Outlook email and where does Outlook store the templates for these? I have version 2002. ...

Background stationary doesn't show when message is received.
I selected a stationery but when the message is sent the receiver only has a white background. What do I need to do so that the message contains the background when it's sent? ...

Word and Excell Do Not Show Print Preview
I'm running MS Office Mac 2004 on two Intel Macs and one Non-Intel iMac and have upgraded all machines to Leopard. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but most of my Excel and Word docs on the Intel machines do not show correctly in Print Preview - warning shows, saying print is outside of margins - and so don't print properly. Everything else seems to be normal. I have re-installed Office on an external HD and it's exactly the same problem. All docs on the Non-Intel Mac work just fine. Any help to solve this would be most appreciated. Joe Have you checked for updated...

Stationary problem
I am a happy user of WLM but have a couple of minor problems I should like to cure. Whenever I try and start a new email I get the message "Unable to create this stationary" After this it fires it up and I have to click on "Format" and say "No stationary" to get a blank sheet. I have to run through this procedure each email I want to send an email. Is there a way of making what I want default? Thanks in anticipation. David Alt + T, Options, Compose, take the checkmark out of the box by Mail. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail &q...

clip art on stationary
how do you put clip art on stationary, grouping of different items ...

Print Preview (again?) #2
Hi I'm getting very confused with trying to draw a small print preview box. I'm trying to draw fonts the exact proportionate size. Because I can't show fractional font sizes on screen, I'm trying to draw it into a memory DC (quite big?) then StretchBlt it down onto my box (I don't mind if it's a bit pixelly as long as it's in proportion). This code works after a fashion but what do my values need to be? Do I need to set the map mode to a higher value? It comes about 1/3 size. Thanks for any advice, Greg Chapman void CA4Page::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); C...

OBJ box and print preview
I am displaying in a text box, another box bordered by dotted line. When previewing, any text thats in that text box is gone. What is that dotted-line OBJ box and how to get rid of it? Tried using the F1 help but to no avail and my book does not discuss it at all. (Using Delete Object clears whatever else is on the page) Any suggestion welcomed. Thanks, Jim When your cursor hovers above the box edge, does a description call-out appear? Can you send me the file so I can understand what you are trying to do? mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jim K....

Excel 2003 printed page does not look like preview
Did once doesn't now If you can take the time to explain the problem in detail, then maybe we have a chance of helping you. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4820C185-26C2-466B-962D-896757E59EE0@micr...

Printing Stationary
I've created a letterhead that I want to include in certain emails. I made the letterhead graphic into stationary and it works great and sends great. However, it can't be printed. Is there a way to get the stationary to print? Or do I need to have the letterhead as a picture instead of stationary? I was hoping to creat a template in word that could then be sent in Outlook. Thanks, Jen ...