My synchronized emails disappeared after adding a new account

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0

Hi,

I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local =
machine, meaning all messages not only the headers.
After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer =
and they were all there.
I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just =
logged in it.

To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail =
one, I could not see any content in those folders.
I saved the login info when I created first time the account, so I would =
expect that once I click in any folder of these accounts to see their =
content.
I went to that upper, right box which allow me to sign with another MSN =
id and I logged with the initial Hotmail account; still I could not see =
any of the messages.

Can someone help me finding what really happened?
I hope Microsoft is not using the same mail file storage for different =
accounts, because that it will delete the content of the first created =
account.
I am using Win 7 Home Premium.

Thank you,
Alex

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16625"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I created first an account and I =
synchronized=20
everything on my local machine, meaning all messages not only the=20
headers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>After doing this I checked if those=20
messages&nbsp;were in my local computer and they were all =
there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I added a new live account and I did =
not even=20
synchronized it. Just logged in it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>To my surprise when I clicked on the =
first account=20
which was a Hotmail one, I could not see any content in those=20
folders.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I saved the login info when I created =
first time=20
the account, so I would expect that once I click in any folder of these =
accounts=20
to see their content.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I went to that upper, right box which =
allow me to=20
sign with another MSN id and I logged with the initial Hotmail account; =
still I=20
could not see any of the messages.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Can someone help me finding what really =

happened?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I hope Microsoft is not using the same =
mail file=20
storage for different accounts, because that it will delete the content =
of the=20
first created account.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I am using Win 7 Home =
Premium.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thank you,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Alex</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0--

0
Alex
9/11/2010 1:13:04 AM
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 6 followers. Follow

The login next to the Close X has nothing to do with downloading or sending
emails.
The login is for Live services, contacts, calendar, and photo upload.

I can't tell if you have added two email accounts or two Live IDs.

Is the folder view set to show all messages?
What version are you using?

-- Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"Alex" <someone@mydomain.com> wrote in message
[...]

Ron
9/11/2010 2:10:48 AM
Esta � uma mensagem em v�rias partes no formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CB514E.5B28A380

  "Alex" <someone@mydomain.com> escreveu na not=EDcia da =
mensagem:69B28BBA-D68E-4997-8B1F-A4EB2348CA1A@microsoft.com...
[...]

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16385"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"=20
dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV>"Alex" &lt;<A=20
  title=3D"mailto:someone@mydomain.com&#10;CTRL + Clique para seguir o =
link"=20
  href=3D"mailto:someone@mydomain.com">someone@mydomain.com</A>&gt; =
escreveu na=20
  not=EDcia da=20
mensagem:69B28BBA-D68E-4997-8B1F-A4EB2348CA1A@microsoft.com...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I created first an account and I =
synchronized=20
  everything on my local machine, meaning all messages not only the=20
  headers.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>After doing this I checked if those=20
  messages&nbsp;were in my local computer and they were all =
there.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I added a new live account and I did =
not even=20
  synchronized it. Just logged in it.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>To my surprise when I clicked on the =
first=20
  account which was a Hotmail one, I could not see any content in those=20
  folders.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I saved the login info when I created =
first time=20
  the account, so I would expect that once I click in any folder of =
these=20
  accounts to see their content.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I went to that upper, right box which =
allow me to=20
  sign with another MSN id and I logged with the initial Hotmail =
account; still=20
  I could not see any of the messages.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Can someone help me finding what =
really=20
  happened?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I hope Microsoft is not using the =
same mail file=20
  storage for different accounts, because that it will delete the =
content of the=20
  first created account.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I am using Win 7 Home =
Premium.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thank you,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Alex</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CB514E.5B28A380--

0
Rodrigo
9/11/2010 4:12:07 AM
Hi Ron,

I use Win 7 Home Premium with the latest Mail Live client.
The first added account was a Hotmail one, the second one was a Live
account.
I synced all emails from Hotmail to the local computer (not only the headers
I meant.)
I disconnected the email client from server and checked if the emails were
on local computer. They all were on the local computer.
Once this checked I deleted all emails from the Hotmail account and closed
the Hotmail account.
After this we added the Live account to the email client. All went well so
far.
But once I clicked in the Hotmail email address to check the email again if
they were there "all folders were empty".

I will appreciate if you could help me with this issue.
We have so many emails there we wouldn't want loose.

Thanks a lot,
Alex

"Ron Sommer" <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
> The login next to the Close X has nothing to do with downloading or
> sending emails.
> The login is for Live services, contacts, calendar, and photo upload.
>
> I can't tell if you have added two email accounts or two Live IDs.
>
> Is the folder view set to show all messages?
> What version are you using?
>
> -- Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> "Alex" <someone@mydomain.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local
> machine, meaning all messages not only the headers.
> After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer and
> they were all there.
> I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just logged
> in it.
>
> To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail
> one, I could not see any content in those folders.
> I saved the login info when I created first time the account, so I would
> expect that once I click in any folder of these accounts to see their
> content.
> I went to that upper, right box which allow me to sign with another MSN id
> and I logged with the initial Hotmail account; still I could not see any
> of the messages.
>
> Can someone help me finding what really happened?
> I hope Microsoft is not using the same mail file storage for different
> accounts, because that it will delete the content of the first created
> account.
> I am using Win 7 Home Premium.
>

> Thank you,
> Alex

0
Alex
9/12/2010 5:14:52 PM
?
"I deleted all emails from the Hotmail account and closed
the Hotmail account."
and then...
"I clicked in the Hotmail email address to check the email again if
they were there "all folders were empty"

If setup as Http, deletion of emails locally will delete the mails on the Hotmail server. The next sync will ensure that local deletion deletes those on the server too.

If setup as Pop3, a copy of emails will be downloaded into WLM and will also instruct the server to move the original messages on the server Inbox to the server deleted folder and purged within 5 days.  If using pop3, logon at mail.live.com and check the Deleted folder. If more than 5 days, they are gone.

For additional support on recovering messages for a Hotmail account, seek assistance in the Windows Live Solution Center since only Microsoft support personnel have access to your account and the ability to restore deleted messages.
1.Windows Live Hotmail Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Hotmail
   http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Forums
   http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Solutions
   http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

2. Windows Live ID Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live ID
Windows Live ID Portal Home Page
   http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Forums
   http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Solutions
   http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

For 1 and/or 2...
If a solution is not available in the Forums/Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with your Windows Live ID, registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Alex"  wrote in message news:uIwKT4pULHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

Hi Ron,

I use Win 7 Home Premium with the latest Mail Live client.
The first added account was a Hotmail one, the second one was a Live
account.
I synced all emails from Hotmail to the local computer (not only the headers
I meant.)
I disconnected the email client from server and checked if the emails were
on local computer. They all were on the local computer.
Once this checked I deleted all emails from the Hotmail account and closed
the Hotmail account.
After this we added the Live account to the email client. All went well so
far.
But once I clicked in the Hotmail email address to check the email again if
they were there "all folders were empty".

I will appreciate if you could help me with this issue.
We have so many emails there we wouldn't want loose.

Thanks a lot,
Alex

"Ron Sommer" <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
> The login next to the Close X has nothing to do with downloading or
> sending emails.
> The login is for Live services, contacts, calendar, and photo upload.
>
> I can't tell if you have added two email accounts or two Live IDs.
>
> Is the folder view set to show all messages?
> What version are you using?
>
> -- Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> "Alex" <someone@mydomain.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local
> machine, meaning all messages not only the headers.
> After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer and
> they were all there.
> I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just logged
> in it.
>
> To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail
> one, I could not see any content in those folders.
> I saved the login info when I created first time the account, so I would
> expect that once I click in any folder of these accounts to see their
> content.
> I went to that upper, right box which allow me to sign with another MSN id
> and I logged with the initial Hotmail account; still I could not see any
> of the messages.
>
> Can someone help me finding what really happened?
> I hope Microsoft is not using the same mail file storage for different
> accounts, because that it will delete the content of the first created
> account.
> I am using Win 7 Home Premium.
>

> Thank you,
> Alex

0
winston
9/12/2010 6:03:04 PM
You missed a step.
Add Hotmail account to WLM
Sync
*Right click the account, Properties, uncheck Include this account.....*

Without unchecking Include this account...., WLM tried to sync with the
empty folders in Hotmail.  Unless you did a backup, the emails are gone.
You can try using a program like Recuva, but I have only seen it mentioned
and don't know how successful it was.

-- Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"Alex"  wrote in message news:uIwKT4pULHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

Hi Ron,

I use Win 7 Home Premium with the latest Mail Live client.
The first added account was a Hotmail one, the second one was a Live
account.
I synced all emails from Hotmail to the local computer (not only the headers
I meant.)
I disconnected the email client from server and checked if the emails were
on local computer. They all were on the local computer.
Once this checked I deleted all emails from the Hotmail account and closed
the Hotmail account.
After this we added the Live account to the email client. All went well so
far.
But once I clicked in the Hotmail email address to check the email again if
they were there "all folders were empty".

I will appreciate if you could help me with this issue.
We have so many emails there we wouldn't want loose.

Thanks a lot,
Alex

"Ron Sommer" <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
> The login next to the Close X has nothing to do with downloading or
> sending emails.
> The login is for Live services, contacts, calendar, and photo upload.
>
> I can't tell if you have added two email accounts or two Live IDs.
>
> Is the folder view set to show all messages?
> What version are you using?
>
> -- Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> "Alex" <someone@mydomain.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local
> machine, meaning all messages not only the headers.
> After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer and
> they were all there.
> I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just logged
> in it.
>
> To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail
> one, I could not see any content in those folders.
> I saved the login info when I created first time the account, so I would
> expect that once I click in any folder of these accounts to see their
> content.
> I went to that upper, right box which allow me to sign with another MSN id
> and I logged with the initial Hotmail account; still I could not see any
> of the messages.
>
> Can someone help me finding what really happened?
> I hope Microsoft is not using the same mail file storage for different
> accounts, because that it will delete the content of the first created
> account.
> I am using Win 7 Home Premium.
>

> Thank you,
> Alex

0
Ron

Track pst emails on CRM
When trying to track on CRM email from local pst file and not from default pst, there is an error "Only items in the default Microsoft Outlook store can be promoted to Microsoft" Suggestion: add the option of tracking email of other pst files the default pst. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

Getting a handle on an email
I have some code that accepts an email key and triggers off a variety of actions such as creating some tasks and attachning the email to a custom entity. My problem is that I do not know how to trigger this code off. I can't do it from a workflow as I do not have access to the GUID/key. Is the only way to use a call-out? All the emails are in a queue, so is it possible to miitor a queue somehow and pass the email key to the code that way? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Saira I do not quite understand the design that you have targetted, but if you decide to go with workflo...

My linked email id pages each looks different.
I have three linked email ids - xxx1@msn.com, xxx2@msn.com and xxx3@msn.com. xxx1 is the primary email I use. On the Windows Live page for this account (and for xxx3), the functions right above the email list says: New | Delete Junk | Mark as Move to | Print Icon On the xxx2 account, the functions right aboe the email list says: [Check box] View: All | Unread | From contacts | Social updates | From groups | Everything else << [Arrange by drop down] I can't figure out how to get my primary (and tertiary) email addre...

Way to do AD Query in Outlook?
We want to make an easy way for folk to look up Outlook contact/AD details in Outlook and/or through our company intranet. Is there a way I can either: 1) Make an AD query off of Outlook so users can click on a link and get a fully up-to-date listing of AD users/extensions/other fields that are in AD. 2) Make a query/webpart in Sharepoint so users can do searches or lists of the above data as well (GAL or AD user query)? Seems pretty straightforward, using all the field in AD to store company data and then make it easy to get to, but I don't want to have to click 'new message...

can I merge to a new doc?
In previous Publisher versions (2000) I was able to merge an Access database into a Publisher document and save the Publisher document so that I could manipulate individual records. How can I do this in Publisher 2002?? Do I have to create 10 different Publisher sheets so that I can manipulate 10 records out of 50? I run on Windows XP Professional. Thank you. *Becky PS. There are several features that have changed from the 2000 Office package to the 2002 Version that frustrate me and do NOT make my work easier or faster. :( ...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

export to email
is there a way to code a macro or vba to export a range of cells into an outlook email either as an attachment or as the body of the email? Brian Hi Brain Look on my site for example code http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D224BE98-D01B-4465-B414-8E30CEC50276@microsoft.com... > is there a way to code a macro or vba to export a range of cells into an > outlook email either as an attachment or as the body of the email? > > Brian &g...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

Create New Default PST
How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting it as your default in OL2002? Thanks for the help! JohnH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting > it as your default in OL2002? To create it, click File>Open>Outlook Data File. Browse to the folder where you want it, give it a name, and click OK. Then to select it for your default delivery, click Tools>E-mail accounts>View or change existing e-mail accounts>Next. Click the drop-down next to "Delivery new e-mail to the following location...

VBA Filter (with many variables) and copy result to new Worksheets
Using XL 2003 and 97 Two columns (fields) to be used to filter For Data set #1: ColumnA Division (Choices) A B C ColumnB Emp# (Choices are numbers and ALL need to be considered at once) From 4142 to 4143 From 4500 to 5001 From 4509 to 4512 From 6000 to 7000 4122, 4125, 4161, 4177 4803 I do know how to VBA-code a two column (field) filter. That said, how do I handle the multiple ColumnB possibilities? In reality, there are 23 more Emp#'s than I listed above. I know that there is a limit (7?) to variables includible in the AND and OR functions. There ar...

Sorry for the big email - resend
So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again. I send this again with plain text version. Thank you for support. ------------------------------ Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" t...

Adding a group from another domain / forest
Hi. Can anyone suggest some code to add a global group from one domain to a domain local on another? I've experimented with calling DSMOD etc but I get 'server returned a referral' errors, presumably because one of the DN's points to another forest. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks Hi Neil, hint, hint: http://powershellcommunity.org/Forums/tabid/54/aff/4/aft/4169/afv/topic/Default.aspx :) Martin ...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Local Email without Internet Email
We are using Exchange 2003 with Active Directory 2003. We have a student that we need to allow the use of email for communication with teachers on the network, but not allow that student to send or receive email from the internet. I haven't found a way to do that yet. Any suggestions? Can it be done? -- Lauri Bellingham Public Schools Application Support see this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Lauri" <lmcbeath@nospam.bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%23oHOj4IIHHA.816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > We are using Ex...

Undo account download
My wife for some reason decided to download account information from our financial institution. After she did it, everything we have so meticuloously entered up to this point is now marked with a generic POS Trasnaction or some other garbled infromation that is useless to us. Is there a way to undo this account download? In microsoft.public.money, brodiemac wrote: >My wife for some reason decided to download account information from our >financial institution. After she did it, everything we have so meticuloously >entered up to this point is now marked with a generic POS Tr...

Outlook 2002 Email caplitalizing
I cannot figure out how to STOP the first letter of each new line from capitalizing! I cannot find how to stop this auto correct option. HELP! Snorkel ...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

incoming/outgoing email problems in exchange 2003 SP2
We have installed and removed POP3 connectors, which have changed smtp setiings. email for the domain is being received at the server, but is not accessible to users, and outgoing email is not being sent past the exchange server. any help is appreciated Turn on message tracking and see where it is getting stuck. Any event log entries? Nue "CanuckIT" <CanuckIT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8B0FA99-07B0-4354-B0DF-A0D6993F450F@microsoft.com... > We have installed and removed POP3 connectors, which have changed smtp > setiings. email for the doma...

permanently deleted emails?
How do I recover permanently deleted emails? Please.......... Olash The simple answer is: You don't. "Samantha" <Samantha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6612BB31-5F20-437C-8700-EFC7ADF88EBA@microsoft.com... > How do I recover permanently deleted emails? Please.......... > Olash Samantha <Samantha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I recover permanently deleted emails? For an Exchange server environment, ask your Exchange admins. For a PST, see http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- ...

Multiple users with one email account
With one computer system, each of my family members are set up to access it their info separately...How do I set them up for our email account whem they are signed on...we use outlook 2002...in other words, how do I set up one outlook/email account to be accessed by a family member who lodgs on using their own signon info? In control panel, click the Mail icon. Create a separate profile for each user. When Outlook is started, the user will be prompted for which profile to use. "David" <sanfam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:032f01c361ca$a0340e40$a401280a@phx....

Outlook Express 6 can not send emails, but can receive emails.
This problem started awhile back (mid to late 2009) when I could no longer reply to emails, but could foward and create new emails. Then fowarded emails stopped working, and then created emails stopped working. NO ERROR CODES. I still receive emails fine, there is nothing in my Out Box, everything goes to the Sent file like it really was sent. I contacted my ISP twice. The problem was not on there end. Tried "An Outlook Express basic repair kit" didn't work. Tried to go to restore point(s) and it would not restore to any date(s). I did a partial recovery (June 2010)...

issues with repopulating XPathDocument with new XmlReader or XmlTextReader
Cant seem to solve this problem I need to be able to re-use XmlReader and XPathDocument for an XSLT Transform. Basically I have defined following interfaces: Class Render (Common and public inside the class) XPathDocument XpDoc; XmlReader XrDoc; - Constructor Render public Render(XmlReader CleanXmlDoc,string SeriesXSL) - It Loads 2 things: the XML the XSL these objects are used by the following Methods using Xsl.Transform method and other stuff Methods: public string RenderSectionPreview() public string RenderHTML(String RenderMode) public string RenderPDF(String RenderMode) I wa...

creation of synchronization log messages #3
I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. They appear to be simply a log (no problems indicated). Here's a sample from the log... 16:44:06 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:44:06 Synchronizing Favorites 16:44:06 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' .... 16:44:07 Done 16:44:08 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 16:44:08 0X8004010F Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable this? Thanks! Tools->Send Receive. Set your offline folders to only sync on exit. --� Milly Staples...

How to run my rules before the Junk email filter
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 and I need to run my rules first before the Junk email takes care of the new incoming mail. I just can't figure it out. Thank you in advance. Rules can't be run before junk email. You'll need to put addresses on the Safe Sender or Recipient list to prevent the junk filter from processing the mail. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO...