Move sent items to the sent folder

Sent items are displayed in the specific account folder but not in the
storage folder. Is there any way to have sent items automatically moved into
the storage folder?

Thanks

0
Thfrank

One can manually move them from an account Sent Items folder to the Storage folders Sent Items folder or to a user created folder
in the Storage folders.
One can also create a rule and apply it manually to move from a Pop3 account Sent Items folder to a user created folder(e.g.
SentMail) in the Storage folders

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Thfrank" <thfrank@aol.com> wrote in message news:7oifpeF3qke9pU1@mid.individual.net...
> Sent items are displayed in the specific account folder but not in the
> storage folder. Is there any way to have sent items automatically moved into
> the storage folder?
>
> Thanks

0
winston
12/12/2009 10:23:11 PM
Not automatically.  But you can manually move them or manually apply a
message rule to move them.

The Sent Items in Storage Folders is automatically used for any
newsgroup posts that you make.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Thfrank" <thfrank@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sent items are displayed in the specific account folder but not in the
> storage folder. Is there any way to have sent items automatically
> moved into the storage folder?
>
> Thanks

0
Michael

No Archive appearing in folder list
I notice on one of my PC's that the archive folder doesn't appear in the folder list. Is there a way of viewing it in the folder list? Using Office 2000 and XP Home. Open the archive PST using a command on the File menu. I forget the exact path since I'm using OL2003 now. In OL2003 it's File menu > Open > Outlook Data file. It may be similiar in OL2000 "Trevor" <trevor@nospam.woldsweather.plus.com> wrote in message news:5a47d$436499b5$50e5af86$15725@nf5.news-service.com... >I notice on one of my PC's that the archive folder doesn't app...

Sent Email Disappears
We are using Outlook 2002: SP2 and Exchange 2000: SP3 running on a Windows 2000 server: SP4. I have two users who occassionally have their sent email disappear. The email never arrives at it's destination and it does not bounce back as undeliverable. I have emailed from their PC's to certain recipients and the recipient says they never receive the email. I can go to the user next door and email the same people and they receive the email just fine. When I look at the Exchange server, the email leaves the building just fine with no error messages. Any help would be appreciat...

Calculated Items in Pivot Tables #2
Dear all, I am new to excel pivot table and I would like to ask you all a question regarding the calculated items/fields in pivot table. I am making a pivot table whose data source is shown below: Team Person Amount_Sold Price_each Paper A 50 35 Paper D 60 25 Pen D 500 4 Desk C 20 400 Desk A 10 700 Pen B 700 3.5 Clip B 500 2.5 Clip C 600 2 Desk B 15 600 I am thinking if it is a way to ad...

Forwarding reply received without it including original mail sent
How do I forward the reply mail received without it including the original text sent in the first place?? ...

move multiple folders in outlook 2003 Public Folders
I am using Outlook 2003 and use Public Folders to hold Project Emails etc. At the end of each month, I need to move the folders created in the month to an archive Public Folder. For example, I would have public folders called 091101-420, 091101-421, 091102-423, 091104-424 and would need to move them to an archive folder 0911. I currently right click the folder to be moved, select "Move...", select 0911 from the drop down list and then click "OK". I have to do this for each folder. I can't see a way of selecting multiple Public Folders to move them all at o...

Replication public folders between Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003
Hi there, One of my customers has the following situation: - Domain: w2k native mode - Exchange 2000 on a member server w2k, exchange also in native mode I build a Exchange 2003 server (with sp1) on w2k3 (sp1) (member) in the same exchange organization. No routing groups so it seems simple. All eventviewers are clear, so no errors. Now I want to replicate the public folders. At all folders I have add the new exchange server as replica, but nothing happens. I've done all the things such as adsiedit (email adress for public folders) and such things. After enable logging on the e2k server th...

Deleting Exchange user accounts & Home folders
Hi, When deleting an Exchange user in ESM would it automatically delete the mapped home folder for that user (mapped in the Profile tab)? We currently create a folder in a shared datastore folder so that each user can save work on the server Personally, I feel deleting an exchange user account will not delete the home folder. I guess I will have to delete the home folder manually? Thanks, PL You are correct - it will not delete the home folder. Instead of doing it manually you could probably find or create a cleanup script to run once in a while that removes the orphaned folders. ...

RMS should allow you to choose more than one item at a time
RMS should allow you to choose more than one item at a time, this would be helpful in creating PO's. Mutiple item selection is a standard in every software; you really dropped the ball with this one. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

files in OLK folder not being deleted
I having problems with Outlook 2003 not displaying graphics embeded within an email. I've deleted all files in the OLK folder and it works for a few days then I have to delete the files again. I've also tried deleting the folder completely and still the problem returns after a few days use. I thought these were temporary files that should be deleted automatically after the email or Outlook is closed. Why are they not being deleted? I've applied the latest Office patches etc. Hope someone has an answer to the problem. Regards, Lester Bennett Lester Bennett <lbennett@entc...

Link Items
We are a new GP user. Is there a way to link items that should be sold together? Suggestive selling. Example: you order a burger, would you like fries, baked potato, drink.... Our previous software allowed us to set up "Loose Kits", that functioned in this manner. Thank you! -- ltaylor GP has kits. I don't know what a Loose Kit is. GP kits are a bunch of components sold as one item. You set up the components as inventory items then the kit item. When you set up the kit item, you specify it as a kit and then add the components to it. -- Charles Allen, MVP "...

LDAP search Outlook public folder
Hello, I have a multifunction device that I am attempting to set up to search a public folder containing contacts. Windows Server 2000, Exchange 2000, Outlook 2000. I created a public folder called "Test". Assigned permissions to this folder via Outlook. I then copied all contacts from each users personal contact list into this new folder. I have everyone's Outlook using this as the default contact folder. This part works great. The device I am trying to set up is a Toshiba Estudio 4511. I created a LDAP server entry on the Toshiba and am able to see the Global Address Li...

Unable acces Public Folders from OWA & ESM Access denied
Unable acces Public Folders from OWA & ESM Access denied you dont have the permission to view this page. I am the Full Exchange Admin to this folders. I am able to get to the PF from Outlook Client. Please help asap. Thanks, Are you getting a particular error code when expanding your PF in ESM> James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTS msexchangetips.blogspot.com Sturk1962 wrote: > Unable acces Public Folders from OWA & ESM Access denied you dont have the > permission to view this page. I am the Full Exchange Admin to this folders. I > am able to get to the PF from Outlook C...

public folders #19
i have Outlook 2003 & 2007. Can I create a shortcut for certail folders in public folders in OUTLOOK - maybe with an icon in the toolbar? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES You can drag them into the Favourites place in Public Folders - that puts them at the top of the Folder Tree so they are quickly accessible. You can also asd them to the Outlook Shortcuts, using Add New Shortcut button when viewing Shortcuts in the Navigation Pane. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant There are various articles about using Outlook here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia &quo...

Question about the Common Application Data Folder
I'm confused about how to use the CommonAppData Folder in Visual Studio. I need for my deployment project to put some files on the disk. Then, my application needs to find those files. I can use the deployment project to put files into [CommonAppDataFolder]\[Manufacturer]\[ProductName], or any variation on that. However, I can't figure out how to reference that folder from within the code. Conversely, I can use Application.CommonAppDataPath to find files in [CommonAppDataPath]\[CompanyName]\[ProductName]\[ProductVersion]. However, I can't figure out how to make the ...

Cannot see public Folders #2
I am using Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 and unable to view the Public Folders, can anyone specify what all rights need to be given in order that I can view the Public Folders. Thanks and Regards, Rajitha. ...

Automatically Import user information into a public folder
Is anyone aware of a 3rd party product to automatically import user information from Active Directory into a Exchange Public folder. We are currently using Exchange 2000 and Server 2000. What are you trying to accomplish? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Michael J. Davis" <mdavis@coxsmith.com> wrote in message news:Om15RWnLGHA.208@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of a 3rd party product to automatically import user > information from Active Directory into a Exchange Public f...

What message is posted when moving mouse over CEdit?
What message is posted when moving mouse over CEdit? I would like to implament a tooltio which is displayed when the mouse is moved over a control derived of CEdit. Therefore I would like to ask you if someone know what message I have to capture in order to call my finction displayinn the tooltip? Can someone help? And perhaps someone knows what should be done to enable tooltips for controls derived of CEdit? I have a dialog and implement the following method: BOOL COptionPricingFooterForm::OnToolTipNotify(UINT id, NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) everything works fine as long as my memebe...

Help, please: to move data from OExpress 6 to O2000 ?
Help, please... On a pretty good Win XP PC, I need to upgrade from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. I installed Outlook and it imported all the folders/messages/identities from OE6. Outlook 2000 starts up, and all seems fine, and I'm looking at the new message that it created... "Welcome to Outlook 2000". If I try to view any other message, it locks up. I see the perpetual hourglass. It's dead. So, I installed Outlook 2000 on another XP PC, created a mail account, and it seems to work fine. I can read and send messages. Cool. How can I export all of the folders/me...

Can't move e-mails with attachments
Outlook will not allow some users to move messages out of their Inbox into other folders. These messages all have attachments on them. This does not happen to all users. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? I would very much appreciate you help. Thanx ...

Messages are indented in folders?
I have been using WLM on my desktop running Windows XP for years without any issues. I now have a laptop running Windows 7 with WLM and I'm having problems finding messages in the folders. If two messages from differnt people, sent on different days have the same subject, they end up in a folder linked (indented). The first message received shows up when I sort by date but all additional messages are linked to the first message and are not displayed. If I read a message in the "Quick views" section then try to go back to it in my Inbox, it can be impossible to find....

Move Data Table?
How do I move the data table from under the chart to the right side of it? I can't seem to move anything on the chart around. :O( ~CJ CJ, Unfortunately there is no way to move the data table. If you are using an embedded chart, you might consider eliminating the chart-generated data table and using worksheet cells instead. If you apply worksheet formatting to match the chart that includes the new data table, you can create an effect that the data table is embedded within the chart. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Charisma Riley" wrote: > Ho...

[Newbie] How to change folder locations for Active Directory and Exchange?
I've just set up a Windows 2003 server for our small business, and I'd like to have the user's folders and the exchange folders (especially the public ones) reside on a seperate drive than the C:\ drive. Is there a way to change the default location for these folders? I'm going to run out of space on my C:\ drive soon because I wasn't planning on using it just for the OS, not for storage. On Thu, 12 May 2005 11:06:43 -0700, "Marty Christion" <anon@yahoo.com> wrote: >I've just set up a Windows 2003 server for our small business, and I'd l...

I connot get MSO to move my email from my out box to my sent box .
I cannot get MSO to move my email messages from my out bos to my sent box and they actually send my messages. thanks paul Maybe am just stupid, but what is MSO? Also, you have to advise us what version of Outlook are you using, is there an error message, etc,etc... "plog@spok" <plog@spok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C60038B9-7A1B-4C05-9DCD-76BADB7CBAF8@microsoft.com... >I cannot get MSO to move my email messages from my out bos to my sent box >and > they actually send my messages. thanks paul Thank you for the response. MSO is Micro Soft...

Read Receipt Header not being sent
Here is the issue: If I send from the internet requesting a read receipt to our Exchange 2000 and our Exchange 2003 org, it works with no issue, but when I send to our Exchange 5.5 org, it does not work. Now. When I look at the message header on the 5.5 account I do see the "Disposition-notification-to" field on the message I sent from the net so its not being stripped. Whats even more wierder is when I send from the 5.5 account to the net with read receipt. Instead of the field saying "Disposition-notification-to", it says "Delivery-receipt-to" and it d...

Saga of trying to move to Quicken
The following is a series of lessons learned in attempting to use QIF to move 13 1/2 years of data from Money Plus to Quicken. I purchased 2009 and contacted Quicken support who provided Quicken 2004 and directions to use QIF files to perform the conversion. 1) Make certain that you change all of your account names to be less than 15 characters. 2) Same for categories and classifications 3) If you use sub classifications they will go over combined with the classification. Quicken does not have sub-classifications. 4) export all of your accounts to separate files. In my case this is 80 ...