JUNK mail being set to my contacts from my email! I'm not doing it

JUNK mail is being sent to my contacts and I am not doing it. What can I do?
THANKS!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:54:32 -0700, marchele typed this message:

> JUNK mail is being sent to my contacts and I am not doing it. What can I
> do? THANKS!

Run virus and trojan checkers.

--
Anoiance@siam.september.info
0

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"marchele"  wrote in message news:FF5549F8-20E4-40E5-8440-32007AD4746B@microsoft.com...

JUNK mail is being sent to my contacts and I am not doing it. What can I do?
THANKS!

0
Gary

Maximum mail store size exceeded
Hello, I maintain a MS 2003 SBS. I have received the message, "Maximum mail store size exceeded,etc." on an individual user's account. The size of his mailbox is 200,000KB. I moved some of his mail to archive to temporary eleviate the issue and it's now functioning. Question is why in GOD's name is 200,000KB his limit????? The entire company has only used around 3GB of mail between them all, so the 16GB limit is not the case. I have "cache mode" enabled on this particular user, but other than that I have made NO adjustments to his settings. Can I ...

e-mails are very large for just text
When using Outlook 2000, Windows 2000, and Word as the outlook e-mail editor, the e-mails wind up very large. I have set the e-mail format to be just plain text, but still an e-mail the size of this newsgroup posting message, may be anywhere from 5Kb to 98Kb. Responses will be even larger. I like to use Word as the editor, since I use the autotext entries quite frequently when writing e-mails. How can I reduce the e-mail size? Many of the people I send e-mail to are at remote locations and on dial-up connections. Thank you, John Gregory if you're using Word as the e-mail ed...

"Missing Microsoft CRM Key" when sending email?
I have just installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003. No Exchange. When a user tries to send an email to some contact he/she gets the error in the subject. Why is this? Which key is missing? Do I need to install or set up something? I tried installing SMTP on the server, and configure it. Still get the error, though. Regards... -- ________________________ Rolf Barbakken @ Questus ans Teknisk ansvarlig Web: http://www.questus.no Rolf, MS CRM uses the Exchange connector to send email. If you are on the web client, there is no other option (SMTP or otherwise). Stephen "Rolf Bar...

Junk E-mail Options
I have selected the check box to: Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E- mail folder The problem is Outlook is ignoring my request and still putting it in the Junk E-mail folder, where I have to manually delete it. Doesn't this work like the Junk E- mail option in Office XP? Thanks. ...

Automated Mail
how to create a rule to send a mail which is stored in draft or inbox or folders to a certian email address on a certain date Outlook doesn't send from drafts like that - you can either set a message to send later or use task scheduler. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http...

The ability to set the naming convention for EFT files.
Some banks have limits on the length of the file name that can be submitted for EFT. With the new naming convention the file names are all to long. Can you devise a method for setting the namin converntion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www....

Dead Mail
Hi all, I assume the junk email that exchange catches ends up in Dead Mail. My Question is how can I read and retrieve dead mail/old junk mail. -- Vince If you've got the IMF installed and set to archive, then junk mail ends up in the 'ucearchive' folder underneath your SMTP virtual server folders. If you're referring to the BadMail folder, then this is where Exchange stores (for want of a better description) NDRs that cannot be delivered. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

outlook classifying ALL emails as junk and moving to delete
How do i change this? ...

setting for sent mail
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 with two e-mail accounts (1) a hotmail (HTTP) account and (2) a fastmail (IMAP) account. When I use Outlook to send an e-mail from the IMAP account, it places a copy of the sent message in the MSN Hotmail Sent folder rather than the fastmail folder. I want Outlook to file sent items in the sent folder of the account from wich I sent it. I am pretty sure that I'm missing an obvious setting but just can't find it. Any help would be really appreciated! Michael friedman_michael AT nospam.hotmail.com Hi, Apologies if my previous post was not clear. D...

Contacts Search

CRM Email Router keeps seeing an old ghost server
Hello everyone, I got a strange problem yesterday, I couldn't solve yet. I think it's a bit interresting in digging about technical stuff I explain : I used CRM 3 and Email router a long time ago. I never quit the domain on this server ( named ZEUS ) I updated to CRM4, but not the router. I then installed a new DC, a new server, moved to this server, but forgot to remove the old server in the license manager configurator ( or something like this from the start menu ) Everything goes fine. Yesterday I decided to send mail from the CRM, so decided to install the Router from the CD...

Take long time to check new mails
When I click 'Sync', the 'Checking Mail...' takes a long time (about 1 minute) to complete even when I don't have any new messages. And when I close the program while syncing, a dialog box remains for about 1 minute displaying 'Downloading all messages from..' for every IMAP folder. I usually click 'Sync' to check for new messages. And because auto syncing on start up is enabled, when i just open the program to have a quick look at an older e-mail, the program cannot be closed instantly. Every other client I have used doesn't take more...

junk emails
how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? Dave895 wrote on Sat, 03 April 2010 00:37 > how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? With the company that hosts my E-mail( The Message center) they use Google app PostInin and you are allowed to black list or block a sender. If you do not have this ability you can block a sender with in Outlook. Tools > Options > Junk E-mail > Block Senders. Hope this helps. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Dave895" <Dave895@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Junk mail not moved to Junk folder
When I first installed Outlook 2003, I could right-click on an email and inform Outlook to add this sender to the list of junk mail and then Outlook would automatically move the email to the junk folder. Recently, I had to reinstall Outlook 2003. Now, after telling Outlook 2003 to add this sender to the list of junk email senders, the message stays in my inbox and I have to delete it. I've searched all the options screens but can't figure this one out. Appreciate any help. ...

duplicate mails
i have an exh 2000 server which is sending duplicate mails to a forwarded user the amount of time that there is a copy of the mail going to the exch 2000 server list? E.G if i send a mail to user1 and user2, user2 being a forward out to an external user, then user2 get the message twice. if i repeat the message attaching user3, then user2 gets three messages. Can anybody offer any help on this as i have looked and tried everywhere else! ...

Updating Contact Distribution Groups
At work we use the contacts a lot and we have all the contact cards set up and then also we have different distribution lists for all the states we do business in... with members from the contacts list. I went through all the groups and selected the members for each group, well when I updated the directory contacts from our other program (through excell) I deleted and replaced all the contacts with the new updated ones, so now when I go into the distribution lists and hit update they wont update because they cannot find the ones that I actually had selected (even though they are ...

using Outlook Express for yahoo mail
Is it possible to use Outlook Express to check the email on my yahoo account? Does anyone know what to put in for the pop 3 server when using yahoo? Any setting would be appreciated.. Thanks for the help...tcoop Tom This is the wrong group. This group is for OL (Outlook) You might want to try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress on this same server. To answer your question as far as I know yes it is possible and you will have to contact yahoo for their pop3 and smtp server ady's Peter "Tom C" <c_tom@nospam.net> wrote in message new...

E-mails don't apprear in the others users
Hello In the company we have Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2002 and 2003. I actived the option "Chached Mode" with Exchange. The Sales Force users to travel a lot and they work from any computer in the domain and they have access to e-mails. But when I actived the "Cached Mode" option one copy local was done in one computer and the other computers can't read the e-amils. How I can do to work with "Chached Mode" and in the same time be able to work with others computers? Or how can I restore this e-mails in the server to work with Outlook 2002 like ...

junk email #10
I know how to label junk emails and have them killed befor they come in but lately have been getting emails with nothing in the sender field. The junk email feature adds the sender to the blocked senders list and it won't accept a blank. I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank senders field. Any ideas?? Tnx Loretta Loretta Pirozzi <seattlewalks@msn.com> wrote: > I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank > senders field. Create a rule that deletes all messages _except_ if they contain some character in the sender field. -- Brian Tillman...

Is Windows Mail causing email from getting to my blackberry?
I have a webmail POP3 account for work. Instead of checking email on the web, I set it up in Windows Mail. On my web email I chose to leave a copy on the server. I also did this when I set up the Windows Mail account. Regularly, email stops coming to my blackberry and I have to validate my password on my blackberry constantly. Does Windows Mail have anything to do with this? No. However, some providers don't allow multiple POP downloads. Who is the mail provider for that account? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Mail Merge Security
When I use Word and Outlook to send form letters to the e- mail address, I have to click YES to authorize each letter being sent - even if it is 800 letters. This must be a new setting with XP since it did not work this way in 2000. Any recommendations on how to get around it? If you install the April 25, 2002, Word 2002 update, and send the messages in HTML format, you should not get the security prompt anymore. (It was actually introduced in Outlook 2000 SP2.) See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm#ol2kmerge for more information (look in the Outlook 2002 section). -- J...

Relief "JUNK" sensitivity
Hi, In a 2k3 Exchange, I was configuring RPC over HTTP (I am not certain if that had anything to do with the problem I am posting here) and suddenly busniess emails: 1 - Are sometimes considered JUNK. 2 - Are being delivered to my email box (I have administrator priviliges.) How to: 1 - Reliefe sensitivity on junk mail classification? 2 - Even if considered junk, how to direct those emails to their destined box? Thanks Yba The answer to your questions depend on: What anti-spam solution(s) are you using? Are these buisness emails originating internally or comming from an external sources ...

Exchange 2003 set itself on a ghostly name!
I have a Windows2003 domain with two DC. One of them died before I had the chance to run dcpromo again, so when it was rebuilt, I just changed its name. That DC had exchange preloaded but it was not configured. With that problem resolved, I have been trying to install exchange 2003 on this box. Installs fine but when I open the manager, the servers on its list is the old name of the rebuilt box! Estrange how it decided on that name. I had already deleted any reference of the old name in DNS, WINS, used NTDSUTIL to remove any traces of the name there, deleted from AD sites and Services, AD Us...

AIM contacts appear in address book in Outlook express
Outlook Express loads every screen name in my buddy list to my address book everythime I open up OE. How do I disable this from happening? It's rather annoying. thanks! Hi, Jon - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public....

Send As permission for mail-enabled list
I've set up a mail-enabled distro list in Exch2003. I've tried both Universal and Global and receive the same results. I have multiple users I need to add to this list and to have Send As permission (i.e. I need for multiple users to be able to send mail from this mail- enabled account). I've been configuring and re- configuring this for about 4 hours now and I've found that I add the group and then add a user and grant that user Send As permission. Any subsequent users added in the same manner cannot send from this account. They receive a message stating that they...