installing WLM second time

I had uninstalled my WLM because there were some issues with it (not all the
e-mails were coming through) and then tried to install again - but got
message that I have the copy of it already. I cannot find that copy anywhere
on my computer and cannot download it either. Fortunately, I managed to
install it on toolbar and that's how I can access it now - but how can I find
it on my computer (advanced search turned the WML folder only) or add to my
programs?
Anyone knows what's going on?

In Control Pane for Programs to uninstall it will be listed under
Windows Live Essentials.

The actual program will be in the Windows Program Files.  In XP, that is
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail

For the location of the data files look in WLM at Tools (ALT+T),
Options, Advanced, Maintenance, Store Folder

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Joanna" <Joanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had uninstalled my WLM because there were some issues with it (not
> all the
> e-mails were coming through) and then tried to install again - but got
> message that I have the copy of it already. I cannot find that copy
> anywhere
> on my computer and cannot download it either. Fortunately, I managed
> install it on toolbar and that's how I can access it now - but how can
> I find
> it on my computer (advanced search turned the WML folder only) or add
> to my
> programs?
> Anyone knows what's going on?

0
Michael

time-sheet record with over 24 hours
I want ot create a time sheet for my employees where I can have the first column be the start time, and the second be the end time, with the ability to start at 10pm and finish the shift at 8am, which is over the 24 hour mark. Then have the hours totalled in the third column, with a subtotal for each week, and total for two weeks. My current dilema is where the hours go over the 24hour mark in the same day and getting the total of hours worked for that day. You might get some help from here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm tj "kkwaters" wrote: > I want ot ...

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

RPCoHTTPs taking a long time
Hi, I replaced my front end server with a better box and I'm now seeing delays with RPC. When I launch Outlook from a good internet connection (no VPN obviously) it takes about a two minutes before the prompt for a password is brought up. Once I put in my password things are good but I'm not sure why that 2 minutes is needed. From within my network at work things are instant. Also, the password prompt box does not have a checkbox for 'remember my password' so I'm not sure how to speed things up. Is there something I need to do on the front end? Do other peopl...

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Time Track and Billing
I need to implement CRM that would generate quotes, track time and bill the clients. Right now, my company is using Footprints to track time, QuoteWerks to generate quotes, and QuickBooks to bill the customers. Those systems do not talk to each other and need to implement such functionality in Microsoft CRM 3.0. There are Quotes, Invoice, and Case in CRM. Can I use those? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!! james Hi James, You can use CRM for managing all you customer interactions and data. You can generate quotes quite easily. Time tracking, depending on your needs can be done via contrac...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Can I check out multiple files at one time in SharePoint?
-- Thanks for the help. Not with the standard UI. Perhaps with some custom coding you could make it possible. "hvharr" wrote: > Thanks for the help. You can try SPBulkActions which allows, among other things, bulk check- out: http://www.spelements.com/spbulkactions/ On Nov 30, 3:49=A0pm, hvharr <hvh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > -- > Thanks for the help. On the other hand, you can have more than one item checked out to you at any given time. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. &quo...

Installing XP over Linux

macro run-time dialog box causing integration manager problem in GP9.0
I'm using AutoDim and windows scheduler to run integrations in integration manager. In GP7.5 it all worked fine but now that I've upgraded to GP9 there is a macro run-time dailog box that's causing problems. I see the documentation on how to supress the dialog within a macro using Logging file '<filename>.txt' but this doesn't work. I'm thinking it's a timing issue or the fact that the macro starts outside the scope of the dynamics runtime (AutoDim is calling the macro) so once dynamics is open and running the logging file command is out of scope? Is ther...

CRM SBS install error

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

Excel 2003 installation error
I have been using my PC with excel program for 3 years and when I tried to open an excel spreadsheat today and it would not open. "Installation error: file not found" appeared. File not found was SKU011.CAB and I have not been able to reinstall as I don't have the installation CD as I bought the PC second hand with programs on it. Can anyone help? If you have access to another computer you could save the file from one computer to a disc and copy it in to the appropriate file folder in the computer with the error. "derk22" wrote: > I have been using my PC wit...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...

Office 2004 Mac install issue
Hi, Just visited a client with the following setup: 1 x brand new G5 iMac running Mac OS 10.4 1 x 2nd hand eMac 1 x copy of teacher version (3 licences) of Office 2004 Mac. The install on the iMac was faultless. The eMac is a different issue. As it was 2nd Hand we restored it to "out of the box" with the supplied DVD's (no old data remained on the machine). That brought it to 10.3.9. we then upgraded it to 10.4 using a fresh copy bought by the client. Trying to install Office the following happened. Using the setup assistant, the first screen was OK (telling us to be logge...