Import mail from live mail to windows mail

how do I Import mail from live mail back to windows mail?
0
Martin
9/12/2010 5:28:43 PM
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 8 followers. Follow

Moving Messages from Windows Live Mail to Vista's Windows Mail
http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!213.entry

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Martin Werman"  wrote in message news:#AM#y$pULHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

how do I Import mail from live mail back to windows mail?
0
winston

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

Problems comming with change of Windows OS versions
Hi all, I work on MFC ,Dialog based applications........ when I develop an application and test it ,frequently I am facing one problem...It is the applications are working fine in one Windows OS version( consider XP) but if I test it another Windows OS version like( 98,2k,XPSP2)..there are some problems(like not underlining the shortcut keys,images not getting displayed..etc ) which are comming in that particular OS version only.... I want to know the reason behind this.....why is it working fine in one OS & not in other...?? I have clearly checked that the commands are g...

excel 97 xml import

Popup windows
Hi there, I'm having problems with popup window blocking in MS Internet Explorer and CRM Outlook client integration where a lot of windows in CRM are being blocked somehow. I presumed having the Outlook Client integration for CRM would have automatically added the CRM windows to 'allowed sites' for popups, but they still are blocked. The same is happening in the internet browser. I have the popup blocker turned off, and I have no other tools such as Google bar that could also be blocking the windows. Did anyone have any similar problems, or know what I can do to stop w...

Cannot send internet mail... HELP!!!
I have a new install of Windows 2003 with a 120 day version of Exchange 2003.I can recieve email from any domain but I can only send mail internaly. The machine is public, no firewall. I have no DNS errors. I can connect via telnet to my mail server at home as well as connect via telnet from my home server to the 2003 server. the mail stuck in the queue say "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I have spent a week trying to get this fixed. All my experince is with 5.5 and this is making want to stick with that. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated. ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

2000: All SMTP Mail Going Via Exchange Instead
I have been successfully using Outlook 2000 to send via multiple accounts, including the in-house Exchange server and multiple outside SMTP servers, for years, via the Services option. Yesterday, suddenly, this no longer works. Now, if I'm logged into the Exchange server and have my incoming mail directed to my Exchange Inbox as usual, all outgoing SMTP mail is sent via the Exchange server no matter which SMTP service I have at the top of the Services --> Delivery tab. If I'm not logged into the Exchange server, or I have mail going into a different mailbox, the SMTP servers work...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

mail Groups
....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera Depends on your version, but try View, Arrange by, deselect Show in Groups. "russell sullivan" wrote: > ....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather > than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera > > > You can filter the view to show mostly whatever you like. Try (for Outlook 2003) View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View .... Select Filter and use the advanced tab. Yo...

importing email

import pdf table

How to add label to chapters on DVD Maker under Windows 7
Hello, first time user of DVD Maker under Windows 7 I did not found a way to adsd a title / comment / comment to the different chapters. So, how can I do it? Regards, coolthinking wrote: > Hello, first time user of DVD Maker under Windows 7 I did not found a > way to adsd a title / comment / comment to the different chapters. > So, how can I do it? > > Regards, ===================================== Maybe the following article would be worth a look: How to Burn DVD's with Windows DVD Maker http://www.7tutorials.com/how-burn-dvds-windows-dvd-maker -- ...

consolidating e-mail threads
When you are automatically tracking CRM mail (either via the Mail Router or via Outlook), and when you have a lengthy back-and-forth exchange with a customer, the CRM tracks each of these emails as a separate activity in CRM. Has anyone run across a solution (ISV or otherwise) that will consolidate those activities into one activity? It would seem possible, especially if using the tracking tokens. Thanks Dave Ireland Hi Dave, I think it's very hard to develop. Outlook has a conversation id (an email thread id) which could be used to identify emails being replies to other emai...

msoe.dll cannot be loaded, how to back up e-mails to re-install
does anyone know how to back up outlook e-mail without opening outlook? Hope someone can help. Thanks MSOE.dll is for Outlook Express, not Outlook. What are you actually trying to do and with what program, Outlook or Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | does anyone know how to back up outloo...

Publisher 2002 and Windows 98
Sorry for the newbie questions, but a prowl through the microsoft website was fruitful. Will Publisher 2002 run with Windows 98? Paul Laplante Absolutely! I have Office XP and Publisher 2002 running on a Win98se machine and it runs like a champ. "plep" <laplap33@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:k5WVa.4186$mv6.738972@news20.bellglobal.com... > Sorry for the newbie questions, but a prowl through the microsoft website > was fruitful. > > Will Publisher 2002 run with Windows 98? > > Paul Laplante > > Office yes but trying to install publisher 200...

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import